Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50709 Feb 14, 2013
we the Only peoples Vacated our heritage! we got to fight to get it back, we ran off from it,but the greater Plan was seen by CREATOR long before we took first step to Egypt! them Facts, the BIBLE TOLD our destruction before it came!! it was like a witness to us, an in the end, it gave us back our identity,the CREATOR words came true thru us, an all dont believe this is a DEVIL, because these acts come from CREATOR,everything was planed already,we just playing it out,
Question

York, UK

#50710 Feb 14, 2013
So what is the lineage for the "just"? I'm just wondering not a trick question im just trying to learn
There goes WiLLy again

Pearl, MS

#50711 Feb 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>they been larking its when they think they have a edge on me is when everybody show up! like they fixing to feast , or some kind of why its fixing to be a Minus to my message hahahah they in force! we a sleeper we see hahahah
Like "WiLLy" told you before,.."WiLLy" don't need "sidekicks". "Where them "Search Engine Results"?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50712 Feb 14, 2013
BRO called me a HEBREW KING im so honored,i do feel like i was Born of a King,A Hebrew King, My Daddy could have been one of those Hebrew Kings if only they had they BONES hahahah, then we would all know
Question

York, UK

#50713 Feb 14, 2013
Does anybody even no this dude Ben?? some people make me laugh. no disrespect to anybody but why does soooo many people care if he is a Hebrew or not what is he to you your boyfriend or something lol. this is a forum if you don't like what his saying you got the option not to come on here its that simple.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50714 Feb 14, 2013
EVERYBODY OUR RESTORATION is Jeremiah 31, read it check this out!;OK THIS WAS TOLD US IN 588BC the same time we ran into africa,Jeremiah 31:1;At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.we all kind of lil groups, Jeremiah 31:2;Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.ok we the peoples that fleed to the wilderness EVEN ISRAEL, we had a lil rest to,then they came got us, ok check this Jeremiah 31:3;The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.Jeremiah 31:4;Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry. DIDNT say nothing bout build a TEMPLE, our peoples some of the first returns thats all they do is sing Praise to CREATOR, Ben Ammi, crew,Jeremiah 31:5;Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.Jeremiah 31:6;For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.Jeremiah 31:7;For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.THIS US THIS MESSAGE MEANT FOR Jeremiah 31:8;Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. THIS BECAUSE THEY WE WAS PULLED FROM AFRICA!! we the only peoples on face of earth to get pulled from same land mass the Hebrews ran into!Jeremiah 31:9;They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.OK WE KNOWS EPHRAIM WAS AFRICAN BORN BY A AFRICAN WOMAN, US African HEBREWS IS THE CREATORS FIRST BORN , its right here!! IT CHANGED WE THE FIRST BORN NOW!!this was said after the Hebrews RAN into Africa to get away from the Jews of Chaldea , US AFRICAN HEBREWS ARE THE FIRST BORN IT SAY SO RIGHT HERE!Jeremiah 31:10;Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. WE THE ONLY ONES!! you devils are EVIL to the BONE we the only peoples to get pulled from africa with the curses on us, we the only ones to get ship with YOKE, this is OUR MESSAGE the CREATOR gone save us from you DEVILS, its happening now!1 ya'll dont have to long!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50715 Feb 14, 2013
, O virgin of Israel: meaning we starting off fresh NEW, see we aint the Originators of our sin, our sin is forced down our throat we sin out of ignorance for real!! its not yo fought what you do now!! see when we was in our land an we made the Laws then we was at fought, our sin comes from the Jews, they force us into sin so we can stay sleep, so they can rule an PRO LONG TIME, they rule! see we is the VIRGIN, because we dont have a Law! our sin isnt coming from us even though we do it!!its a bigger force controlling the peoples that dont know heritage

Level 8

Location hidden

#50716 Feb 14, 2013
Jeremiah 31:11;For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he. SEE TOLD YOU!!! we aint the originators of our sin, its coming from our being strip of heritage, CREATOR FIXING THAT!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50717 Feb 14, 2013
Jeremiah 31:12;Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all. THOSE JEWS WASN'T PULLED FROM our home land an they have returned an returned an returned an yet still no peace, our peoples there now have a form of Peace, unless they mingle an get caught up!,ok when we go home them things can Happen because the jews WONT have control of the Land of them Arabs,BEN Ammi clean up crew! they knows whole land,Jeremiah 31:13;Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.the ONLY SORROW would be from the CURSES, ok an the things we have suffered since slavery ,Jeremiah 31:14;And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD.it will be some Teachers,Jeremiah 31:15;Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.Jeremiah 31:16;Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.ok we the only peoples been in a ENEMY'S LAND, an held for Captivity to where as we lost heritage, which made us NOT
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#50718 Feb 14, 2013
Question wrote:
Does anybody even no this dude Ben?? some people make me laugh. no disrespect to anybody but why does soooo many people care if he is a Hebrew or not what is he to you your boyfriend or something lol. this is a forum if you don't like what his saying you got the option not to come on here its that simple.
Bible say test spirits to see if they from God

Look it up in bible

Level 8

Location hidden

#50719 Feb 14, 2013
Jeremiah 31:17;And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border. the Hebrews could only lose hope if they was held in some other Land with Oppression on they heads, we the only peoples to get taken from africa, to lose everything!! ITS GOT TO BE A HAPPY ENDING FOR US, slavery wasnt no joke,

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50720 Feb 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>There was more than one Simeon in the bible. Simeon was one of the twelve tribes of Israel then you get another Simeon that was a black man and it says so in the bible. That Simeon was a teacher and prophet. Akkadians are a Semite people and all are related in the Middle East. They were Arabs!
Well, this was the one, if he were in the WEST (the USA...or Europe for instance), you'd call him a "BLACK MAN!"

Here are his DESCENDENTS they ARE/WERE a part of Biblical JUDAH:

Joshua 19:1-9

1 The second lot came out for the tribe of Simeon according to its clans. Their inheritance lay within the territory of Judah.
2 It included:
Beersheba (or Sheba), Moladah,
3 Hazar Shual, Balah, Ezem,
4 Eltolad, Bethul, Hormah,
5 Ziklag, Beth Markaboth, Hazar Susah,
6 Beth Lebaoth and Sharuhen—thirteen towns and their villages;
7 Ain, Rimmon, Ether and Ashan—four towns and their villages—
8 and all the villages around these towns as far as Baalath Beer (Ramah in the Negev).
This was the inheritance of the tribe of the Simeonites, according to its clans.
9 The inheritance of the Simeonites was taken from the share of Judah, because Judah’s portion was more than they needed. So the Simeonites received their inheritance within the territory of Judah.

You can dance, shout, do a gig, or whatever suites you. BUT DON'T TRY TO MIS-QUOTE SCRIPTURE TO FIT YOUR MENTALITY.

HOW CAN YOU PROVE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE OF JUDAH AT THE TIME WERE NOT OF THE SAME ETHNICITY AS "SIMEION???"

Level 8

Location hidden

#50721 Feb 14, 2013
Jeremiah 31:18;I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the LORD my God. SEE THIS US Ephraim, the Bible is Identifying us in the return , we the AFRICAN HEBREWS, the whole hebrew Nation came into africa, an was removed fromafrica, an we going back to africa why because EPHRAIM THE AFRICAN HEBREW FAMILY Is the FIRST BORN NOW, thats us,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50722 Feb 14, 2013
Jeremiah 31:19;Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth. THIS OUR WHOLE SIN AN WAKE UP IN THIS VERSE!see we barred the sins of our fathers before us which was our youth, when we was young an dumb! not not we turned captivity an we are instructed, an we needs to beat our selfs up for what we did,WE ARE ASHAMED BECAUSE OF WHAT WE DID.to bring this about,an the condintions we have found our selfs in,Jeremiah 31:20;Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. US AFRICAN HEBREWS,we them

Level 8

Location hidden

#50723 Feb 14, 2013
Jeremiah 31:21;Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, even the way which thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities. THIS OUR CALL TO COME HOME TO LOOK TOWARDS AFRICA its right here! we can see now!! this our call to go flee Babylon,

Location hidden

#50724 Feb 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>There was more than one Simeon in the bible. Simeon was one of the twelve tribes of Israel then you get another Simeon that was a black man and it says so in the bible. That Simeon was a teacher and prophet. Akkadians are a Semite people and all are related in the Middle East. They were Arabs!
Again, the AKKDIANS called themselves: "BLACK HEADS!!!"

I of the opinion that these ancient "BLACK RUSSIANS" are the Original AKKDIANS!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_Af...

Their Ethnic identity (Abkhazians) isn't that much different from ""AKKADIAN!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50725 Feb 14, 2013
Jeremiah 31:22;How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.SEE THIS US HERE OUR woman leads the house, an the got our woman on top, to where she run everything, our woman have More wealth,

Location hidden

#50726 Feb 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I safe?
That's for you to decide.

Try to end up on the side of Righteousness!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50727 Feb 14, 2013
Jeremiah 31:23;Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The LORD bless thee, O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness. SEE we still in OUR CAPTIVITY, we never came home yet, we waiting on it now,see we the Hebrews that was removed to all nations to do slavery with yoke on our necks as bible say! we never made it back home we needs to go, look at our lives we aint doing good! everybody in our hoods rise up we sink, we only do good on T,V, an thats because of AFRICOM, they gave the Africans T,v now they trying to trick them an make them think all is good, an that we was made slave sto be made RICH hahahahah lol only on that One eyed monster!

Location hidden

#50728 Feb 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
AKKDIANS (Abkhazians of African descent)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,482,664
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 3 min Barros chingon 347
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 8 min Barros chingon 105
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 18 min kuda 1,515
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 24 min Barros chingon 382
African American Forum is NEITHER AA nor a Forum (Feb '15) 29 min Barros chingon 62
Where is Drilling The Nerve?????????????? 41 min Drilling for the ... 3
BEN QUICK just got busted as a black girl troll... 1 hr Barros chingon 36
News Being conservative is not being racist 4 hr Ben Quick 36
How soon will Trump be impeached? 4 hr Ben Quick 29
More from around the web