Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50646 Feb 14, 2013
Darryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro, keep posting the truth. No one here wants to hear the truth.
they full of doodoo! they hate this , they cant change Nothing

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50647 Feb 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you just dogmatic? Try to look other evidences as well, i.e hystory, culture, language ( I don't expect that you will consider genetics). Tell me how Ethiopians maintained a very long tradition of keeping the Ark of the convenant, unlike the Edomites who actually hate it from the very biginning
WRONG! the ARK IS NOT IN ETHIOPIA its in MT HOREB here is the HISTORY to prove where our forefathers hid the ark

Apocrypha: 2 Macabees Chapter 2
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/apo/ma2002.ht...

1 It is also found in the records, that Jeremy(Jeremiah )the prophet commanded them that were carried away to take of the fire, as it hath been signified:

4 It was also contained in the same writing, that the prophet, being warned of God, commanded the tabernacle and the ark to go with him, as he went forth into the mountain, where Moses climbed up, and saw the heritage of God.

5 And when Jeremy came thither, he found an hollow cave, wherein he laid the tabernacle, and the ark, and the altar of incense, and so stopped the door.

6 And some of those that followed him came to mark the way, but they could not find it.

7 Which when Jeremy perceived, he blamed them, saying, As for that place, it shall be unknown until the time that God gather his people again together, and receive them unto mercy.

SEE GLIMMER Jeremiah hid the ark in the heritage of God the MT Moses climbed Mount Sinai

NOT IN ETHIOPIA YOU HAVE NO WRITTEN PROOF
Barros Serrano

United States

#50648 Feb 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Lucifer punk ass dont have a chance to convince non of us Hebrews,you Devils telling us we aint hebrews WE automatically view you as Satan, something evil slimmy rotten nasty,evil no good! we view you devils as vile no good evil nasty rotten no good worthy of destruction, to trow awy in trash can, to flush down toilet with doodoo, you peoples that say we aint Hebrews is SHIT, DOODOO ,evil, Satan, Lucifer with shit running out his mouth,so say we aint hebrews, we view you as a Rotten lowdown evil nasty stinky devil, slimmy rotten, no good worthy of trash can,, so say we aint hebrews is to say evil
So was it Lucifer who magickally changed your Hebrew DNA into Afro-whitey Yank DNA?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50649 Feb 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the line of descent from which Simeon came...DOYOU NOT THINK THEY WOULD BE THE SAME AS "SIMEON???"
You tell a sliver of truth, then you stack the rest of your post with LIES!!!
You just refuse to accept FACTUAL TRUTHS (SMDH).
Oh yeah...I don't know what this Canadians BS is. I said AKKADIANS...aka...THE BLACK HEADS!
There was more than one Simeon in the bible. Simeon was one of the twelve tribes of Israel then you get another Simeon that was a black man and it says so in the bible. That Simeon was a teacher and prophet. Akkadians are a Semite people and all are related in the Middle East. They were Arabs!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50650 Feb 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
you reason you devils call the Hate, because you hate we got the truth an knows them jews aint real! Scythian rollbacks scythian knockoffs! you devils trying hard! not gone work!!
Grandpa please look at this DVD
www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

Location hidden

#50651 Feb 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>what a load of crap. Jesus was a white boy! www.youtube.com/watch...
Actually the present look of Christ IS FAKE.

His name is Cesare Borgia . He was the son of Pope Alexander VI THE First White man to be pope.

THIS is Cesare Borgia's REAL LOOK 15 century
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cesareborgi...

This is Cesar again centeries later
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk2/macqui...

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6605165_f260.jpg

Now compare the two pictures of Cesar
http://www.goccflorida.com/uploads/3/8/7/8/38...

This is the REAL image of Christ from the Baptism of Jesus, Knislinge church, Sweden,
baptismal font from 12th century.
http://www.formonline.se/kyrkor/dopfuntar/Kni...

Sorry thats a NEGRO being Baptisized

Level 8

Location hidden

#50652 Feb 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Grandpa please look at this DVD
www.youtube.com/watch...
jews trying to hold on! is all it is!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50653 Feb 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
So was it Lucifer who magickally changed your Hebrew DNA into Afro-whitey Yank DNA?
by rapping the Peoples? yes the Devil did Change our Dna, Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50654 Feb 14, 2013
no ark in Ethiopia that's for sure!! DEVIL made them into Zombies!!,! slaves, they been hoodwinked Tricked, scammed, i LOL out loud when i see them guarding them cave rocks hahahah its to funny, looking crazy on top of a Cave,with a stick talking bout he guarding the ARK hahahah them ethiopians are stupid big time!~ hahahah
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50655 Feb 14, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the present look of Christ IS FAKE.
His name is Cesare Borgia . He was the son of Pope Alexander VI THE First White man to be pope.
THIS is Cesare Borgia's REAL LOOK 15 century
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cesareborgi...
This is Cesar again centeries later
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk2/macqui...
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6605165_f260.jpg
Now compare the two pictures of Cesar
http://www.goccflorida.com/uploads/3/8/7/8/38...
This is the REAL image of Christ from the Baptism of Jesus, Knislinge church, Sweden,
baptismal font from 12th century.
http://www.formonline.se/kyrkor/dopfuntar/Kni...
Sorry thats a NEGRO being Baptisized
White Jews coming out of Jerusalem 80CE
www.think-israel.org/ronen.hadriancurse.html
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50656 Feb 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>jews trying to hold on! is all it is!!
You West African Ben and havent got any Middle Eastern DNA. If you did have you would be related to me LOL. Here is a photo of white Jews coming out of Israel 80CE. Jews leaving Israel were already white when they went into Europe.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50657 Feb 14, 2013
them Ethiopians are slow, go in store look at one an see dont they look Green trying to act like us!! how they gone Guard the Ark from them Whites that search they whole Land , an sicked they pet dog the Italians on them? they King high tailed it to his Master GOG, an told them he was a EDOMITE from Edom an they checked it out!! ok if they had Ark they would have had to give it up, an Jews would have throught Temple up!! No way in the world for them jews to let them have the ARK, that would be all the Proof the jews will ever Need!!the ethiopians was Made Slaves FIRST an then Released till this day!!, they was Made slaves while we was Free in west africa from the Greeks running Egypt, WHILE US HEBREWS WAS FREE< the ETHIOPIANS WAS SLAVES! to the whites, thats why they look like they do!,while we was Free in west Africa, the ETHIOPIANS was being made into Spiritual slaves

Level 8

Location hidden

#50658 Feb 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You West African Ben and havent got any Middle Eastern DNA. If you did have you would be related to me LOL. Here is a photo of white Jews coming out of Israel 80CE. Jews leaving Israel were already white when they went into Europe.
your right my peoples left before the scythians could Rape them an give them that Evil Mideast DNA, 2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees. DUMMY they can make a VID say anything!! peoples download all kind of Crap, it dont make it right, give me a INSTITUTION, with me peoples an see don't DNA come out different, you got to be stone out yo crazy Rabies Mind , your a Snag, you knows this hurt you deep inside, an you want so badly to convince any of us, you despite, an you been living a lie!! it aint gone change, we right on time, you devils will never convince Me, its no way, its not engough MONEY to convince me! not even a Billion, i would still say we Hebrews an Be BROKE hahahah loll ahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#50659 Feb 14, 2013
Its impossible to convince a Hebrew once he see his Heritage!! how? show me!!! let me see you DEVILS try an convince Me that I aint a hebrew!! this is FUN an FUNNY!! smile on my face!! lets see you DEVILS try an CONVINCE ME!!! pull all you tricks out all of them!!! IM waiting, finish work, im here!!!
There goes WiLLy again

Jackson, MS

#50660 Feb 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>TRICK YOY SEE THEM POST YET? jewboy!! you cracker!! Mississippi red neck,
Where "them" "Search Engine Results"?

Level 6

Location hidden

#50661 Feb 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Grandpa please look at this DVD
www.youtube.com/watch...
The following historians knew that the Negro slave from africa was in fact the HEBREWS

THE Book

Rudolph Windsor in his book From Babylon to Timbuktu: A History of Ancient Black Races including the Black Hebrews presents a thoroughly comprehensive history of the original Jews within the backdrop of ancient History. He traces their origins in Babylon within the loins of their forefather Abraham up to their birth and growth in the land of Canaan all the way up to their final
dispersion from Palestine in 70 AD into the greater part of Africa, leading west.

He traces the history of the black African Hebrews of Egypt and Ethiopia. We are given lucid glimpses into the Tabiban Kamant and Wasambara Jews who are presently known as the Falashim of Ethiopia.

He also takes on intellectual excursions into the backgrounds of the Jews of the Malagasy Republic, which is present day Madagascar. And from there, the reader treks in to the world of the North African Jews to the black Jewish kingdom of Ghana.

Out of the Jewish kingdom of Ghana, Windsor relays the interesting story of Eldad the Danite who informed the Algerians of this Hebrew empire south of the Sahara in the western Sudan. Eldad lived in the ninth century.(p. 92)

From his book It Began in Babel from Author Herbert Wendt, a white German scholar

Quote:

“All indications point to the fact that Asia was the cradle of the Black race.”

Windsor quotes Godbey,“These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago.

He also says:“How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, they were rather more in danger than other Negroes of being raided by war parties and sold as slaves. It may be considered certain that many partially (why not fully?, is my question) Judaized Negroes were among the slaves in America. How many of them might still hold some Jewish customs here is another question." (Godbey, p. 246) It has been postulated by scholars that so-called “African-Americans” are descended from Yorubas.

There is your proof the American Negro is in Fact a HEBREW

Level 8

Location hidden

#50662 Feb 14, 2013
They knows when i say something its on time!!! like that willy the frog, Hurried up an grabbed that My post on net!, he thought he had something going!! trick!!! Im a Hebrew weather you saw it our NOT, they would like to show these post about the jews to not be true!! HISTORY CANT BE UNDONE, you can lie about it but TRUTH GONE COME OUT as it has this day about the jews trying to hold our heritage up, an when i say hold it up, they have the News an Media in their HANDS an they not telling the world this!!! ITS A PRICE TO PAY FOR THAT!!! DOOM, lost of everything over NITE!! you cant Fight against the CREATOR an expect to win, YOU LOST ALREADY!! time just aint got you yet!!!its like DEATH it aint got you yet but its going to!!! you DEVILS that Darkness is what your doing into when yo eyes close for Last time, an your going to be JUDGE BECAUSE OF US HEBREWS!!we are the REASON FOR JUDGEMENT DAY, its a price to pay, look at all the Nations that had they Hands on Us, directly in the Past! Assyria, Babylon, Egypt, NOW AMERICA, its over now we in last days of its rule NOW, its over,ALL YA"LL DOOMED!! us Hebrews gone Make it!! we will make it thru this Bomb thats coming!
There goes WiLLy again

Jackson, MS

#50663 Feb 14, 2013
Hitman,.. ask "BEN" where his "Search Engine Results" are. He'll know actually what you mean.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50664 Feb 14, 2013
every nation an peoples that hate us FIXING to die an be in the worst of pain, they fixing to Burn on they Feets, an the peoples hiding in ground we gone dig them up with out lost of life!!! we gone say!! i knows where one at under Ground! an we gone get you up out the hole, an get yo FOOD! hhahahah an an you will have a choice! to come along hahahahahah to a Hebrew court! hahahah to be judged!!Nuke on the Way they knows where to hit to! one gone bring whole nation down to the ground!WASTE LAND!!we gone go to our place an Rule!! its can Happen real soon! 3 years at tops?
There goes WiLLy again

Jackson, MS

#50665 Feb 14, 2013
I "KNOWS" one thing,.. those "Search Engine Results" are a "NO SHOW".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Trumping On 274
Why do gay black men love white men so much =) (Jan '09) 6 min Blackcocklove 486
White Men Can't Fight 6 min Guest 10
Selling Hawaiian Shirts 9 min Truth Hurts 1
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 12 min Truth Hurts 56
black men need to go away and accept that white... (Nov '15) 14 min Truth Hurts 36
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 14 min Cordwainer Trout 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr IT IS I 46,291
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 hr Hillary 32
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Harrisson 42
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,582
More from around the web