Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50612 Feb 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you just dogmatic? Try to look other evidences as well, i.e hystory, culture, language ( I don't expect that you will consider genetics). Tell me how Ethiopians maintained a very long tradition of keeping the Ark of the convenant, unlike the Edomites who actually hate it from the very biginning
Where does it say Ethiopia has the Ark of the Covenant? I think its in Israel!
There goes WiLLy again

Jackson, MS

#50613 Feb 14, 2013
Quote:
The people who call themselves Jews today are actually impostors and "birthright thieves." Black people are the "real" descendants of the Hebrews of the Bible, the true chosen people.(This idea, commonly known as Black Hebrew Israelism, is widespread among black nationalist groups and is one of many that give the lie to the network's self-description as a "non religious movement.")

God hates white people and, in a 2012 cataclysm that the bloggers call the "Ultraviolet Holocaust," all whites will die. They declare that ultraviolet light — because of its link to skin cancer — "is the Fire of the 2nd Rapture of God." "The Sun of God," they say, "hates white people."

View @: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

You see how they use propaganda and counter-intelligence to destroy a possible "Movement"? They make "controversial" figures the "FACE OF A MOVEMENT".
There goes WiLLy again

Jackson, MS

#50614 Feb 14, 2013
Quote:
Most black Hebrew Israelites, while seeing themselves as the descendants of the Hebrews of the Bible, are neither "explicitly racist" nor anti-Semitic and "do not advocate violence". However, videos posted on the Internet show preachers from the "extremist fringe" of "the movement" engaging in what one former adherent describes as "evangelical terrorizing" — a form of "street preaching" that involves "verbally violent" "confrontations" with "whites" and "Jews". "Every white person who doesn't get killed by Christ when he returns is going into slavery!" General Mayakaahla Ka, an Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge preacher, says in one video.

View @: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/news/in...

You see where "WiLLy" coming from,..know what I mean.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50615 Feb 14, 2013
There goes WiLLy again wrote:
Quote:
Most black Hebrew Israelites, while seeing themselves as the descendants of the Hebrews of the Bible, are neither "explicitly racist" nor anti-Semitic and "do not advocate violence". However, videos posted on the Internet show preachers from the "extremist fringe" of "the movement" engaging in what one former adherent describes as "evangelical terrorizing" — a form of "street preaching" that involves "verbally violent" "confrontations" with "whites" and "Jews". "Every white person who doesn't get killed by Christ when he returns is going into slavery!" General Mayakaahla Ka, an Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge preacher, says in one video.
They are just fake Hebrews and are mentally unstable! I think Christ is more likely to kill them. LOL. I read somewhere that the Muslims are behind all this white/Jew hatred and of course these fake Hebrews idiots are easy to control because none of them have any education!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50616 Feb 14, 2013
Quote:
The people who call themselves Jews today are actually impostors and "birthright thieves." Black people are the "real" descendants of the Hebrews of the Bible, the true chosen people.(This idea, commonly known as Black Hebrew Israelism, is widespread among black nationalist groups and is one of many that give the lie to the network's self-description as a "non religious movement.")
God hates white people and, in a 2012 cataclysm that the bloggers call the "Ultraviolet Holocaust," all whites will die. They declare that ultraviolet light — because of its link to skin cancer — "is the Fire of the 2nd Rapture of God." "The Sun of God," they say, "hates white people."
View @: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
You see how they use propaganda and counter-intelligence to destroy a possible "Movement"? They make "controversial" figures the "FACE OF A MOVEMENT".
what a load of crap. Jesus was a white boy! www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50617 Feb 14, 2013
the Right video watch
www.youtube.com/watch...

WHITE JEWS coming out of Jerusalem in 80CE
www.think-israel.org/ronen.hadriancurse.html

JESUS WAS A WHITE BOY!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50618 Feb 14, 2013
NO HEBREW DNA would be Left CREATOR wasnt having that, everything about us HAD TO GET OFF HIS Land that HE gave us, Bones to THEY WOULD DIG THEM UP EVERYBODY SO NO DNA FROM HEBREWS! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS?"bones of the inhabitants" everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to COMMON peoples, they GRAVES would be DUG up! NO DNA
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50619 Feb 14, 2013
The bible says Russia is Magog. It and Iran will attack Israel. Ezekiel 37-39
Large amounts of gas will be discovered by Israel and G-d says he will protect HIS PEOPLE THE JEWS OF ISRAEL! Ezekiel 38:18-22
AA people are fake Hebrews who will be destroyed by G-d unless they repent for being liars!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50620 Feb 14, 2013
look for King Jehoshaphat fooling with an trying to help the 10 northern tribes, see he was trying to keep them our our inheritance even the Israel was sinning with that evil system from Egypt that we would eventually run back to that sent us into slavery, ok the CREATOR let them devils start something with King Jehoshaphat look!check this out!2 Chronicles 20:1;It came to pass after this also, that the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and with them other beside the Ammonites, came against Jehoshaphat to battle.2 Chronicles 20:2;Then there came some that told Jehoshaphat, saying, There cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this side Syria; and, behold, they be in Hazazontamar, which is Engedi.Ok the Ammonite gone have a lot of Nephilim in them, they from the Syria way which was the Babylonian way! Syria was like the Gate to Asia then the Babylonian all ways came that way the europeans would come from that way the Assyrians came from that way it was the Tribe of Dan back yard, they would catch it on every turn they would fall first! every sort of evil that came from Europe got them first!! the tribe of Dan seen all the devils first!,Lasih was Dan capital , with Damascus not to far off! within reach, an Tyre on the coast was another hot spot!all this with the Phoenician coast line,Galilee real close where every devil in the world world set up!,ok back to king Jehoshaphat,ok the devil came into the land ,2 Chronicles 20:3;And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.2 Chronicles 20:4;And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD.see the Peoples whom he had been teaching came out to do what they should have done,Hebrews United is what they don't want!! its old fear them devils will have!! this events is in they mind freshly the peoples that run this nation,they read this like clock work! that's how they control us Hebrews,they study our history, see we on now! check this look what happen when Hebrews come together an Believe an worship the CREATOR,OK PEOPLES something drawed me to this Brother King of ours ok remember me say if the TEMPLE GONE WE GONE STAY AWAY because our everything was in TEMPLE where here it is from a GOOD KING IN HIS WORDS,2 Chronicles 20:7;Art not thou our God,who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel,and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?2 Chronicles 20:8;And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying,2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword,judgment,or pestilence,or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,)and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help. EVERYBODY SEE THEM WORD? im gone do this again"If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.OK THEY WOULD BURN TEMPLE DOWN with the Hebrews FLEEING INTO AFRICA,in 588BC,them seeing TEMPLE BURN DOWN would make them lose hope of ever returning! TEMPLE waws our everything look,2 Chronicles 20:10;And now behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Seir,whom thou wouldest not let Israel invade,when they came out of the land of Egypt,but they turned from them,and destroyed them not;SEE EDOM was trying to get out land then an they came from the Syria way the had Nephilim in them, WE TURN TO CREATOR EVEN OUR LIL Baby's,it was so many of them we had to pray with our baby's an wife's, 2 Chronicles 20:13;And all Judah stood before the LORD, with their little ones,their wives,and their children.ok look what was told us when them peoples came to get us remember King Jehoshaphat had just came back from helping King Ahab try an hold it down,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50621 Feb 14, 2013
Quote:
TRICK YOY SEE THEM POST YET? jewboy!! you cracker!! Mississippi red neck,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50623 Feb 14, 2013
if i had my way you hoes would swing in the breeze from a nice OAK, while i read to everybody else an then point yo way an shake our heads an move to the next, a NICE OAK,an a BREEZE,an Rope,an a chair for you to stand on!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50624 Feb 14, 2013
ere's what i do not understand about you THINGS. You don't believe in Africans , BHI, or any so-call ed black having anything to do with Israel. so why area you here???

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50625 Feb 14, 2013
On top of that:
1. You can't explain away Simeo's descendants being a part of Judah!!!
2. You came explain away Havilah's descendants in Sudan!!!
3. And you cannot explain away that Canadians!!!
4. Y'all didn't know that the earth was round before 1492.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50626 Feb 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
ere's what i do not understand about you THINGS. You don't believe in Africans , BHI, or any so-call ed black having anything to do with Israel. so why area you here???
Because you all lie and need to hear the truth!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50627 Feb 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
On top of that:
1. You can't explain away Simeo's descendants being a part of Judah!!!
2. You came explain away Havilah's descendants in Sudan!!!
3. And you cannot explain away that Canadians!!!
4. Y'all didn't know that the earth was round before 1492.
Im sure there were blacks in ancient Israel like Simeon. Thats a fact but not the majority of people. What about Canadians? I dont think they were in the bible.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50628 Feb 14, 2013
bet you hoes aint gone change post! i bet that talk yo ass off, we got to much history to sweep away . by a mere word of we aint hebrew, sound like a person crying an begging, well im sorry, this history aint gone change,we gone remain Hebrews, even under hash verbal abuse, we gone hold on, an we gone keep this nears us, an we gone spread this good news,so cry cry cry!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50629 Feb 14, 2013
you reason you devils call the Hate, because you hate we got the truth an knows them jews aint real! Scythian rollbacks scythian knockoffs! you devils trying hard! not gone work!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50630 Feb 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you just dogmatic? Try to look other evidences as well, i.e hystory, culture, language
how you gone change bible history? the Bible say the Whole hebrew nation went into africa, so how you gone change that?2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees. an these hebrew Never returned back home they was Pulled from africa into slavery just like Bible said,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? OK we the only peoples been pulled from africa to do this,Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; you needs to stop being a fool everytime you WAKE UP an Lay down, your a stupid fool!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50631 Feb 14, 2013
Hittite control over Babylonia, but did result in the emergence of the Kassites as the rulers there.The Kassites were Indo-European tribe, which migrated out of the Zagros mts.,during the post-Hammurabi years.Like the Hurrians,the first Kassite king on record, attacked Babylon. Samsu-iluna, the king of Babylon, beat off the attack, but apparently Gandash was able to settle somewhere in northern Babylonia.The third Kassite king, Kashtiliash I(1477-1456 B.C.)established himself at Hana, a town at the junction of the Euphrates and Khabur Rivers,two hundred miles upstream from Babylon.they was getting ready to come down! the CREATOR been told MOSE we was going to mess up;Deuteronomy 31:16;And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.Deuteronomy 31:17;Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day,and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured,and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day,Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?,Deuteronomy 31:18;And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have worked, in that they are turned to other gods.A wave of Kassite immigration into Mesopotamia took place during the 150 years after Gandash;most settled down as farmers and mercenaries, and gradually won acceptance for themselves.Then in the aftermath of the Hittite raid,the leading Kassite of the day, Agum II,claimed the Babylonian throne,apparently without opposition.To make himself more legitimate than the Hittites and his Kassite predecessors,he returned the statue of Marduk to Babylon,and gave Marduk equal status with Shuqamuna,the main Kassite god.His dynasty would rule for the next 346 years (1362-1016 B.C.)making it one of the longest-lived in Babylonian,the warring Hurrian tribes and city states became united under one dynasty after the collapse of Babylon due to the Hittite sack by Mursili I and the Kassite invasion.history,748 BC Mixed Kassite/Babylonian rule of Babylonia comes to an end.The Chaldaeans become players in Mesopotamian politics,seizing Babylon itself in 734 BC,came to briefly rule Babylon,The short lived 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon,is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty,The homeland of the Chaldean race was in the far east of Mesopotamia,They seem to have appeared there at about the same time that the Armenians,Chaldia was bounded to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Lazica,the westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia,to the south by Cappadocia and Armenia Minor, and to the west by the western half of Pontus.Its main cities were the two ancient Greek colonies,same people!the Chaldea was Chaldean! Chaldaean Kings of Babylonia / Dynasty IX (& X)734 - 627 BC,Babylonia's Dynasty IX saw the placement of the mixture of Kassite, Babylonian and Chaldean rulers with Chaldeans leading the nation,you see them whites drop down from the north a tribe at a time, they gain nations an kelpt the same name as the peoples they was taking over, the whites had no culture, so they kelpt that nations name ,an culture, when ever they took over a nation, they took over, that culture coming from nothing, so they leave no trail behind, because they had nothing An THEY ALL CAME FROM NORTH BABYLON WAY,THEY CAME AN GOT US!Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD;and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.Jeremiah 1:16 ,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50632 Feb 14, 2013
Tabal;Georgian:was a Luwian speaking Neo-Hittite kingdom of South Central Anatolia. According to archaeologist the kingdom of Tabal first appeared after the collapse of the Hittite Empire.these are PURE ARMENIANS,that would be in our lands,as jews later,check this follow this lead!Chalybes-TUBAL-and Tubal/Tabal/Tibareni, are counted among the first ironsmith nations by classical authors. In Roman times, the Chaldaei -Chaldeans)Genesis 4:22;And Zillah, she also bore Tubalcain, an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.same famliy of Peoples Tubalcain worked in that Iron all his kids did, they the first to make YOKE that goes on NECK,an Hand Cuffs, for slaves to work in their mines,The Tibareni Georgian,Mushki=the Biblical Meshech.from the 12th to 9th centuries, located near the confluence of the Arsanias and the Euphrates ("Eastern Mushki"), and the other in the 8th to 7th centuries, located in Cappadocia and Cilicia ("Western Mushki").ALL JEWS FROM Armenia,that would in include the Khazars as they would call themselfs Later, how bout "Luwian language" gone be Yiddish Daddy! the Armeno-Phrygian migration language,HERE IS THEIR FACE READ THIS CLOSELY;the Hurrians and Kaskas, they invaded the Assyrian provinces of Alzi and Puruhuzzi in about 1160, but they were pushed back and , along with the Kaskas, by Tiglath-Pileser I in 1115 BC, who until 1110 advanced as far as Milid.you see THE JEWS AS THEY WOULD LATER BE CALLED HAD TAKEN ASSYRIA THRU, THE Mitanni, AN THE Armenians,WHOM WOULD LATER BE CALLED JEWS, THEY WAS OVER ASSYRIA A TIME OUR 4,. "Ambaris of Tabal" was diplomatically married to an Assyrian princess, and received the province of Hilakku, but in 713 BC, Ambaris was deposed and Tabal became an Assyrian province with the ARMENIANS IN IT.In 713 BC, the ambitious Ambaris betrayed Sargon and entered an alliance with Rusa of Urartu and Mita of Phrygia . As a consequence, he lost his kingdom and his freedom. Bit-Purutaš was turned into the (short-lived) Assyrian province of Tabal and Ambaris, his family, presumably including his wife Ahat-abiša, and the nobles of his country were went to Assyria, these are your JEWS TO BE CALLED LATER! this when they first came into our land!,The case of Ahat-abiša's marriage to Ambaris is a rare occasion where a diplomatic marriage is referred to in the Assyrian royal inscriptions.THEY HATE THAT!the Armenian Jews was up in Assyria,Another instance is mentioned in an oracle query of Esarhaddon (680-669 BC) which shows that this Assyrian king made a treaty combined with a royal marriage match with , king of the Scythians THE JEWS Balassus ,Sargon's daughter Ahat-abiša was sent to live in her husband's Anatolian mountain realm, Royal marriage alliances ,f the Tibareni, Macrones, Mossynoeci and Mardae, "Colchians",All these tribes formed the 19th satrapy of the Achaemenid empire, extending along the southeast of the Euxine, or the Black Sea, and bounded on the south by the lofty chain of the Armenian mountains.
Strabo locates the Moschoi in two places. The first location is somewhere in modern Abkhazia (Georgia) on the eastern shore of the Black Sea, in agreement with Stephan of Byzantium quoting Hellanicus. The second location Moschice (Moschikê)– in which was a temple of Leucothea, once famous for its wealth, but plundered by Pharnaces and Mithridates – was divided between the Colchians, Armenians, and Iberians (cf. Mela, III. 5.4; Pliny VI.4.). These latter Moschoi were obviously the Georgian Meskhi or Mesx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men are weaker 3 min gigi 10
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 min IT IS I 133
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min BlueFlag 1,708,027
la raza and new black panther party 6 min Barros 11
Lice Chronicles 10 min Barros 27
The Confederate Flag and The Union Jack 14 min Barros 10
Black History 17 min coretta 40
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 28 min The Patriot 98
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr gigi 1,627
White people GO AWAY 2 hr aaa 323