#50567 Feb 13, 2013
"Yah"-O-"Shua "

"YAHWEH IS SALVATION" or "YAHWEH Cries OUT"

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50568 Feb 13, 2013
There goes WiLLy again wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you can't provide your "Search Engine Results". Where "them" "Search Engine Results"?
trick what if you dont ever see them so what! is that gone change anything? NOPE i wouldnt give a damn if you never saw them Im here now to till you everything LIVE , bet you cant change this SEPHARVAIM Message!! trick where them jews from? im a Hebrew king to you an you feel me!! i have to say no mo , i just came off the HIGH chair to rap with you!! you dont deserve this much of my time!! trick im invisible, I HAVE IMMUNITY!! you cant make nothing bad or wrong that i do!,I bet you not being able to see what i said Bet it aint gone Change Nothing! IM a Hebrew Elite! i can DO NO wrong, I STAND FOR MY HEBREW PEOPLES!! im a Hebrew Diplomat!! i can do what I want!! with No Back Lash!! Trick your Out of Line!! you needs to fall in a Hole!! IM a Hebrew elite, your a devil, you got no right to say NOTHING TRICK you aint no hebrew where yo Hebrew Message at? whom the hell is you? a damn NOBODY around here!! Back water frog, green monkey dude!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50569 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Okay it comes from Egypt and so what? They dont do babies like the Jews!
WRONG!!! 8 days but!!!

And who give a dam about you telling lies about some Africans , you claim to know.NOT!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50570 Feb 13, 2013
THE JEWISH RADHANITES The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, IndiaThe maritime town of Lagos, Portugal, was the first slave market created by the RADHANITES in Portugal for the sale of imported African slaves - the Mercado de Escravos, opened in 1444. In 1441, the first slaves were brought to Portugal by the RADHANITES from northern Mauritania. Prince Henry the Navigator, major sponsor of the Portuguese African expeditions, as of any other merchandise, taxed one fifth of the selling price of the slaves imported to Portugal by the RADHANITES . By the year 1552 black African slaves made up 10 percent of the population of Lisbon. In the second half of the 16th century, the Crown gave up the monopoly on slave trade to the RADHANITES of Europe,the trade in African slaves shifted from import to Europe to slave transports directly to tropical colonies in the Americas - in the case of Portugal, especially Brazil. In the 15th century one third of the slaves were resold to the African market in exchange of gold.by the RADHANITES THE JEWISH merchants

they took slaves from europe an resold them to the americas were they was worked harder! an theses curses came to pass,Deuteronomy 28:15,But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:Deuteronomy 28:16Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.[ its still like that in the citys we workede hard in them fields picking cotton, an an all the other things like sugercane! every kind of work u can get fo free, by slaves, they put it on us!in the city an the fields!Deuteronomy 28:19Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out, our whole life!Deuteronomy 28:20The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me[ some of these was on the RUN CURSES that FOLLOWED us,Deuteronomy 28:21The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.ON the RUN CURSES that FOLLOWED US!Deuteronomy 28:22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish,[ON THEM SHIPs,}Deuteronomy 28:23And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron, the WESTERN SAHARA,was like that, on them plantations wit that SUN on yo head an on yo FEETS all day! all day!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50571 Feb 13, 2013
Its Greek name Scythopolis is very likely derived from a colony of Scythians who invaded Palestine in the seventh century B.C.(Herodotus, I, 103-5), and settled in PALESTINE! Although Scythopolis was the only town situated on the right bank of the Jordan, it was the capital of Decapolis and in the fourth century became the civil and ecclesiastical metropolis of Palestina Secunda. Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the jews would control the christians,plus Scythian by that time would be called jews pual made sure of that!"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 see all the towns Pual wrote to was SCYTHIAN jews that had turn Christians, plain as that this KILLS THE CHURCH! its evil an the worship of the demi-god is evil ,all yo christian leaders that made christaniaty an was part of any ouncile was born there or stay there or was some kind of way connect to that place, Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the Catholic bishops exiled to Scythopolis, especially St. Eusebius of Vercelli. Philip and Athanasius, both Arians; Saturninus, present at the Council of Constantinople in 381; Theodosius, friend of St. John Crysostom; Acacius, friend of St. Cyril of Alexandria; St. Servianus, all them connected to that place,At the time of Frankish occupation, the see was transferred to Nazareth; the Greeks long preserved the Sees of Scythopolis and Nazareth, remember the scythians been in our land since the Assyrians placed them an the Babylonian gave them land, the took over the whole nation, all the peoples in so-called jez-us time was SCYTHIAN JEWS NO REAL HEBREWS, they cleans the land, of real Hebrews,the Edomite arabs help them an became part of them,Gallilee was Scythian town, Among illustrious Christians of Scythopolis were: St. Procopius, martyr (8 July), who belonged to the clergy of the town (Delehaye, "Les L├ęgendes hagiographiques", Paris, 1905, 144-6); Asterius, commentator of the Psalms in the fourth century, cited with praise by St. Jerome; Cyril, charming historian of monastic life in Palistine, who wrote seven lives of saints. In the sixth century there were four churches at Scythopolis, dedicated to St. Thomas, St. John, St Procopius, and St. Basil, a local martyr. Many monks lived in the town,(Beth She'an), which is located on the south-east corner of the Galilee,The city was renamed Scythopolis and Scython-Polis, named after the veterans who resettled the city in 633 BC. see them going to be the jews of today, they been in our land its over proof! "the city of the Scythians", probably because of the Scythian cavalry in the army of Ptolemy II. In the second century B.C.Damn the Scyhian jews was down with everybody they was given that land for killing our peoples
Barros Serrano

United States

#50572 Feb 13, 2013
JOHNS BORDERLINE RETARDED wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!! 8 days but!!!
And who give a dam about you telling lies about some Africans , you claim to know.NOT!!!!!!!!
And you're not a Hebrew.
There goes WiLLy again

Pearl, MS

#50573 Feb 13, 2013
So,.. are you saying that you "LIED" ,or, are you trying to divert attention away from the "FACT" you can't provide your "Search Engine Resuls"?
There goes WiLLy again

Pearl, MS

#50574 Feb 13, 2013
Oh look,,, it's everyone's favorite "Training dummy".
There goes WiLLy again

Pearl, MS

#50575 Feb 13, 2013
Barros has his own thread,.. "Is Barros Serrano a stupid uneducated troll wit..." Hilarious! If you go back to the beginning of "this Thread", you'll notice Barros was the cat that put this thread on the "Non-Africans" having Neanderthal DNA. He's a "Real Ttoll",.. know what I mean.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#50576 Feb 13, 2013
"Yah"-O-"Shua "
"YAHWEH IS SALVATION" or "YAHWEH Cries OUT"
Yahweh is Jehova and Jehova is Satan.
There goes WiLLy again

Pearl, MS

#50577 Feb 13, 2013
Jehovah is Yehovah, neither are YAHWEH.
There goes WiLLy again

Pearl, MS

#50578 Feb 13, 2013
Come on now "Yahudah".
There goes WiLLy again

Pearl, MS

#50579 Feb 13, 2013
That's where your jesus crap comes in. Yeshua, Yehovah, Jeshua, "Yeh"shua, jesus.
There goes WiLLy again

Pearl, MS

#50580 Feb 13, 2013
How many people do you know that say "YAHWEH". All I ever hear is "GOD"(Gad / Amun or Amen / Zeus / Jupiter) and "LORD" (Ba'al).
There goes WiLLy again

Pearl, MS

#50581 Feb 13, 2013
Of course "GAD" in hebrew tongue is pronounced "Gawd".
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#50582 Feb 13, 2013
Blacks are not "FLOCKING" to this thread. This is considered a "Hate Thread".
This is my favorite thread.It exposes the "white" lie.Fake crakka jews in a land where they don't belong.They'll be removed and placed in a large oven...you should join them.
There goes WiLLy again

Jackson, MS

#50583 Feb 13, 2013
Did he just prove my point about this being a "HATE THREAD" or what?
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50584 Feb 13, 2013
Shedrick simmons wrote:
<quoted text>im not sure what your tryna say but i do agree that those people whk call themselves jews are imposters its written in the ideologies and their claims. Accordinv o what itead they are an organize caucasian group. According to rosentgal amd mozenson they are mixture of eastern european jewsbwho are from ukranian moldsvian azerbaijanian georgian and armenian jews who are a fusion of byzantine greek jews babylonian jews from the abbasid caliphate. Yiddish speaking german jews sixteenth cent.sephardic jews and khazars. The khazars of the jews are hungarian jews.....who are actuall semitic germsn( basically german because semitic dont mean shit. Khazars were of finno-ugric branch of turanian peoples related to the bulgars avars hungarians. Khazar was a son of togarmah not only is he japhethite but hes a body snatcher amalgamating with all these different people and claiming all these nations characteristics. Thes people who are jews are not just dangerous but they are all kinds of schitzophrenic! Just saying
Its already been proved most of the Jews in Israel are the real Jews! Look at this video and cry www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50585 Feb 13, 2013
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>This is my favorite thread.It exposes the "white" lie.Fake crakka jews in a land where they don't belong.They'll be removed and placed in a large oven...you should join them.
You nothing but fake Hebrews Watch and cry www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 13 min Moses 92
URGENT ! Non-Whites Must Form an Alliance Again... 13 min Post USA Era 28
We Should Put NO POWER in USA's & Whites' Hands 24 min Post USA Era 3
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 26 min Moses 71
King tut's tomb 28 min Moses 85
Africans & Asians to keep Tiny USA Thousands Mi... 37 min Post USA Era 3
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 41 min Moses 1,183
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr Drilling for the ... 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 50,595
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 5 hr Marcus Washington 25