Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50402 Feb 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
some researchers theorize that joseph came into power in lower egypt, under or after pharaoh Senusret II, who reigned from 1897 BC to 1878 BC.
the reason why senuset II stands out is cuz his intense focus on agricultural production which would seem to fit the biblical narrative of joseph rising to power after advising pharaoh to overproduce during 7 fruitful years, cuz 7 years of drought were right behind that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senusret_II
so based on the likelihood that the hyksos represented the dynasty who enslaved the hebrews, i really like the senusret II / joseph theory. cuz the chronology of moses matches up pretty good.
lets do the math.
numbers tells us kohash lived to 133 years, and amram lives to 137 years, and exodus says moses was 80yo at the time of the exodus.
so if kohash was 1yo when he migrated to egypt with jacob, and had amram at 133yo, and amram had moses at 137. you'd get 270 years from the time jacob and joseph are in egypt to the time of moses' birth.
using the end of Senusret II reign as a possible starting point 1878BC - 270years = 1608BC for moses birth. which would have been 22 years into the hyksos dynasty that began around 1630BC.
and from this timeline 1528BC is when moses would've been delivering his people during the exodus - the hyksos are defeated in 1523BC!
now i'm making some assumptions bout how i line up the numbers, but the math is as perfect as you gonna get.
you can continue to build on this theory by identifying the pharoah who defeated the hyksos, and delivered the hebrews from their affliction:
http://kingdomsunitedisraelandnewegypt.wordpr...
imo, this is your biblical moses.
please notice his name 'Ah-mosis'(the 1st part of the name represents the diety associated with that pharaoh).
Yah-Weh, is first introduced to the hebrews through moses during his time with the midianites/kenites.
and 'Ah' is an alternative spelling of 'Yah', which is a shortened version of Yahweh.
when the hyksos captured thebes the egyptian elite were pushed into nubia, where we know from pottery and egyptian records, there were also kenites/midianites tribes.
so its very likely that when scripture tells us moses fled into the wilderness, this wasn't the sinai as most people believe. it was nubia!
imo, everything seems to fit perfectly.
us leaving eygpt cause the Amortie hyskos to come in see when ever a peoples came in Amorites was leading the WAY,all the way down to the Greeks an Romans
BWL is Back

Deer Park, TX

#50403 Feb 13, 2013
Another Black cult smh

Here is the truth!!!

First Fact, boy...Most Moors were African, but here the kicker that you mofos just cannot grasp...NORTH AFRICA HAS NEVER BEEN BLACK AFRICAN BOY!!!

SECONDLY, THE MOORS HAD LITTLE OR NO INFLUENCE ON EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION...NADA.

MOORS WERE FROM NORTH AFRICA, BERBER CONVERTS....

Here let me settle this...We will let actual MOORS state their side of the story.

Al-Maqdisi [tenth century] wrote,“... As for the Zanji, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.”

Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR)(d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.”

Ibn Hazam(A MOOR)(eleventh century) Wrote. "Negroes in africa neither have books, nor sciences or histories"

Berbers=Moors and there is NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

The Berbers belong to a powerful, formidable, and numerous people; a true people like so many others, the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.-- Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

signed,

Reality

P.S.

I'm calling

Level 8

Location hidden

#50404 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>According to archeologists, the Hyksos had Canaanite names. So if you are of Albanian origin why would you have Canaanite names?
because your a Scythian an you moved in, an started using everything tjats there, you had Nothing but a HORSE BOW, an some Dogs with you. so you stole everything, with them tools. Bow been replaced with gun, Horse with Car, an you still have the dog!!an everything you stole!! now you see?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50405 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>According to archeologists, the Hyksos had Canaanite names. So if you are of Albanian origin why would you have Canaanite names?
Every nation came in under Amorite, but Sepharvaim an they Amorites too, Nephilim became Amorite,an EDOM

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50406 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
oh my bad. that was armenia not albania..
http://arevordi.blogspot.com/2005/12/hyksos-a...

Level 8

Location hidden

#50407 Feb 13, 2013
so if you trying to find where Hyksos came from,AMORITES,they the JEWS Daddy an Momma,Cain up in them from Nephilim, whom is the WATCHERS an,see they watching now!! THEM JEWS NEEDS TO KICK some funds up so we can get in west africa an start a state! an they can bring us BOOKs till we learn enough to have cleaned up a lil, then we move foreword to our Main spot, we needs to clean up before we go into Land,or we will be same as before, what got us up out the Land the first time

Level 8

Location hidden

#50408 Feb 13, 2013
BWL is Back wrote:
Another Black cult smh
Here is the truth!!!
First Fact, boy...Most Moors were African, but here the kicker that you mofos just cannot grasp...NORTH AFRICA HAS NEVER BEEN BLACK AFRICAN BOY!!!
SECONDLY, THE MOORS HAD LITTLE OR NO INFLUENCE ON EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION...NADA.
MOORS WERE FROM NORTH AFRICA, BERBER CONVERTS....
Here let me settle this...We will let actual MOORS state their side of the story.
Al-Maqdisi [tenth century] wrote,“... As for the Zanji, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.”
Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR)(d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.”
Ibn Hazam(A MOOR)(eleventh century) Wrote. "Negroes in africa neither have books, nor sciences or histories"
Berbers=Moors and there is NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
The Berbers belong to a powerful, formidable, and numerous people; a true people like so many others, the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.-- Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar
The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar
signed,
Reality
P.S.
I'm calling
say buddy your in wrong spot!! we care nothing bout whom was a moor!!! we dealing with hebrews that thought they ESCAPED the CREATORS wrath by running to west Africa, where they was eventually CAPTURED an ship to west to serve a SPIRITUAL SENTENCE THATS DONE, OH an we talking bout how jews denies an say Hebrews isnt west african peoples they Captured in west africa during the Trans A slave Trade,isnt Hebrews, whats yo say on that?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50409 Feb 13, 2013
its NO WAY TO CONVINCE ME THAT IM NOT A HEBREW!!! by what means? i can prove MY HEBREW HERITAGE!!i knows what group i came from!!I Know My history!! SO COME OUT AN TALK TO ME!!! i got everything you needs to know!! I LOVE THIS!!!whom got the intellect to even TRY PLAY WITH THIS?? non of you !!! the TRUE STAND unshakable, all you can do is SAY "your not this" with NO PROOF!!! i got PROOF jews are NON hebrews Unless they got us in them an that goes for EVERYBODY, we the only SOURCE for Hebrew Blood,the Slaves peoples an they DESCENDENTS , THAT'S IT , ALL HEBREWS CAME TO SLAVERY ALL OF THEM NOT ONE ESCAPED!! an if they did they got EDOM IN THEM!we all here,if yo peoples was a slave on them ships your a HEBREW!! THATS IT!! NOW STEP UP!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50410 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
you can checkout this source from American journal of archaeology page 64. which links the hyksos to the indo-european hittites and kassites:
http://books.google.com/books...

Level 8

Location hidden

#50411 Feb 13, 2013
WE THE ONLY HEBREWS I MEAN THIS!!! AN THIS GONE STAND!!! IF THEY DIDNT GET on ship!! NO HEBREW, but EDOM that ran across an got up in them ETHIOPIANS an east africans, NO SLAVE SHIP!! they fit NON of the curses, what HERITAGE have they lost? NON! THE RETURNS FROM BABYLON IS HERE WITH US! WE THEM TO,even if you hebrews try an throw the 70AD, I WILL BE NICE FOR THE SAKE of a TEMPLE gazer, but HEROD that edomite king BUILD ON TO IT MEANING WE WAS GONE!OUR NOT SINNING WOULD have stop that which shows we was gone before Greeks pull up I CAN SHOW IT

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50412 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jews circumsize babies, African circumsize teenagers!Its not the same.
So are these Europeans lying when they say Africans Circumcised at birth ???

http://www.cirp.org/library/history/dunsmuir1...

Level 8

Location hidden

#50413 Feb 13, 2013
EVERYTHING I Say im gone have proof so i can TALK CLOWN JUMP UP AN DOWN hahahah!!! because i knows the TRUTH GONE STAND! you cant UNDERMINE the TRUTH when its KNOWN hahahah ITS IMPOSSIBLE!lol!! the TRUTH SHOWS the DEVIL, you can see him if you have TRUTH, an Truth comes from CREATOR!! lol so how they gone fight that? they cant! an yo HEBREW HERITAGE IS THE ONLY TRUTH, EVERYTHING IS False outside this!! they knows this to, thats why they try an pull you out!!! they cant beat it out or kill it off!!its something they are AFRAID OF, DEEP FEAR if, you knows whom you be!!! This they DREAD!! I knows an they would hate to see truth pop up all over!!! SEE they FEEDING THE OCCULT? them first waves of trying to stall whats here already!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50414 Feb 13, 2013
ALL HEBREWS CAME TO SLAVERY ALL OF THEM NOT ONE ESCAPED!! LIKE THE LAND WAS EMPTY LOOK 588BC Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;Jeremiah 43:6 ;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.EVERYBODY WENT INTO AFRICA, then we was told Evil Lucifer the Babylonian King was on the way, we CUT A TRAIL THRU SAHARA where you couldnt go! THEY knew where we all was, we here !ALL OF US NON ESCAPED CREATOR word NON, NOT ONE! EVERY HEBREW WAS ON SHIP at a 100%

Location hidden

#50415 Feb 13, 2013
African Circumcision probably started before people migrated out of the continent !

http://www.circinfo.net/history_and_recent_tr...

Level 8

Location hidden

#50416 Feb 13, 2013
THIS HOW YOU KNOWS ITS US, we the ONLY peoples on the FACE OF THIS WHOLE EARTH to be pulled from AFRICA,to strange Land, see when peoples say jews was taken to Europe THATS NO GOOD, Europe wasnt a Strange Land to us, Mater of Fact they the ones sent to Destroy us an our peoples,Look Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more. MEANING WE COULDNT STAY THERE!!!!ok because we went there this was gone have to Happen Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8 ;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? Ok we went to Eygpt we was told we couldn't stay there, so we gone on down,WEST, ok we the only peoples been removed to ALL NATIONS with curses Moses said would happen If we left the Land! NO WAY ROUND THIS!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50417 Feb 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
So are these Europeans lying when they say Africans Circumcised at birth ???
http://www.cirp.org/library/history/dunsmuir1...
The Africans I know the Xhosa, are circumsized when they become teenagers. Even the Lemba tribe in SA who have Jewish DNA circumsize their children when they are older. Of course Muslims in Africa circumsize their sons at birth,
www.circumstitions.com/tribal.html

Location hidden

#50418 Feb 13, 2013
STFU MO FO!!!

Is that all you can do is put your punk marks on post???

Learn to be a man about your opinion...come back with evidence to contradict me???

Level 8

Location hidden

#50419 Feb 13, 2013
YEAH YEAH YEAH come on out!!!let this truth hit you in the eye!! I knows you Devils walk away MAD! hahah lol,ok we needs Land an a STATE! away from Here!If we get a State WE GONE BLESS THE WORLD!!! because we do it better,we gone find away,we gone save the EARTH its in us to do so!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50420 Feb 13, 2013
ALL NATIONS CAN BECOME ONE from under us! we at BOTTOM, No Nation of peoples no where on earth, is at bottom like we is, we at Bottom bottom,so we have to be put to the very top!! the DEVILS artifical promotions is a Trick! but its gone turn on them!! BOMB still coming! to bring Babylon down! then we gone FLEE! bro gone find a way to GET to africa
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#50421 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>If you look at the geaneology of the bible it gives the whole family starting from Abraham all the way down to Jesus. The Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are all the same family. Abraham also had a son called Ishmael who then had a son called Mohammed! Yes that Mohammed! The all related these Middle Eastern people and they all share the same ancestor.
Maybe too U..but we know there's a "righteous seed" and the "unrighteous seed(s)"!!! Meaning outside the Hebrew Tribe of Yudah there are other blood-kin but the Heathen Nations around us-as in Spain, France, Europe, Italy, Greece etc those ppl w/ a drop of Neanderthal DNA are no kin at all..CREATOR named u to the Animal Kingdom..that's the closest they get to claiming a kingdom! Hue-man Kingdom is the Earth! Go crawl under a rock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 6 min Mick 137
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 14 min Bychance37 310
Black tour guide makes racist rants 17 min KIP 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Bluestater 1,127,006
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 19 min Brian_G 5,400
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 26 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 2,324
All this data showing black men are undesirable 36 min Mick 32
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 1 hr quasar 61
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Glimmer 7,654
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr quasar 77
Mr. Brown 2 hr TheDoby 59

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE