Hebrew Israelite
Phaed

United States

#50421 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>If you look at the geaneology of the bible it gives the whole family starting from Abraham all the way down to Jesus. The Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are all the same family. Abraham also had a son called Ishmael who then had a son called Mohammed! Yes that Mohammed! The all related these Middle Eastern people and they all share the same ancestor.
Maybe too U..but we know there's a "righteous seed" and the "unrighteous seed(s)"!!! Meaning outside the Hebrew Tribe of Yudah there are other blood-kin but the Heathen Nations around us-as in Spain, France, Europe, Italy, Greece etc those ppl w/ a drop of Neanderthal DNA are no kin at all..CREATOR named u to the Animal Kingdom..that's the closest they get to claiming a kingdom! Hue-man Kingdom is the Earth! Go crawl under a rock
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50422 Feb 13, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe too U..but we know there's a "righteous seed" and the "unrighteous seed(s)"!!! Meaning outside the Hebrew Tribe of Yudah there are other blood-kin but the Heathen Nations around us-as in Spain, France, Europe, Italy, Greece etc those ppl w/ a drop of Neanderthal DNA are no kin at all..CREATOR named u to the Animal Kingdom..that's the closest they get to claiming a kingdom! Hue-man Kingdom is the Earth! Go crawl under a rock
You a Hebrew convert LOL I spoke to a Muslim man I know and told him that AA people think they are the real Hebrews and Israel is their real home. He burst out laughing! All the Muslims I speak to think you crazy!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50423 Feb 13, 2013
Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur, and settled in Babil,he continued the worship of a small local god; a secondary divinity of the family of Enki named Marduk (or Amar UTU), the servant of the protective god Shamash, son of Sippar, an SIPPAR is where alot of them jews come from,they had TEMPLES an they highpriest took over our HIGHPREIST HOOD when the Assyrian placed then in our land 2kings17;24, they learnt the thought of worship from Babylon , now I just showed you that the AMORITEs was of Babylon even though Ham son, Cush,his son Nimrod founded,the kingdoms which includes Babel (Babylon),, and Erech, and Accad (Akkad), and Calneh ), in the land of Shinar (Sumer). Then people related to them come around the AMORITES, you see that cursed canaan, was mixing in with the un cursed, to make them cursed to make them ,part of the Evil seed of Cain the SERPENT son,ok lets look at how Japheht line got into Babylon,The Guti Hordes / Gutium / Gutians;The Gutians were a people of ancient Mesopotamia who lived in the central Zagros Mountain range,They the Indo-European speaking peoples,shortly after about 2200 BC they swept down in force into southern and central Mesopotamia, destroying the Akkadian empire and subjugating much of Sumer either directly or indirectly.The Gutians proved to be very poor rulers of Sumer, prosperity declined.A short dark age swept over Mesopotamia, like in the U,S,A they going thru it now!ok lets see how the Japheht line got babylon, we knows they got it thru the greeks sho nuff!, The,Amorites took Uruk, but just before they did Uruk, ran the gutians off back into the Zagros, an it was the home of peoples such as the Kassites, Guti, Assyrians, Elamites and Mitanni, who periodically invaded the Sumerian and/or Akkadian cities of Mesopotamia. The Magyars' origin is of Finno-Ugrian(-Turkic)The orientalists point, to evidence that the cradle of the Magyars and their language lay not in the Ural region, but in an area of Central-Asia, earlier known as the Turanian ,Finno-Ugric peoples like the Finns, Estonians, Hungarians and Volga Bulgars.Dahaeans were a confederacy of three Ancient Iranian tribes who lived in the region to the immediate east of the Caspian Sea. this where you get the serpent line, mixed in,Magyars were also exposed to the Sumerian culture in the Turanian Plain,an we knows the Magyars, is the door to all Japehet line,during Kasite rule of Babylon is when Abraham got on down, all them white peoples starting to move around just a lil to much, faith an good will was at a all time low,
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50424 Feb 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
So are these Europeans lying when they say Africans Circumcised at birth ???
http://www.cirp.org/library/history/dunsmuir1...
Okay it comes from Egypt and so what? They dont do babies like the Jews!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50425 Feb 13, 2013
The battle between Armenians and Assyrians began in the valley of Ara, Urartu, is an ancestral home of Armenia.The name Orontes, has a Avestan connection;Aži (nominative ažiš) is the Avestan word for "serpent" or "dragon."Scythian Dahae"Following the fall of the Achaemenid Empire, they joined Alexander of Macedon in his quest they was in Babylon when Alexander came thru asia them was yo ashkenaz tribes Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia . They had been in the land Babylon under the name, Urartu,In the early 6th century BC, the Urartian Kingdom was replaced by the Armenian Orontid dynasty. IShupria Arme-Shupria) was a Hurrian kingdom they was part of the armenian partnership, known from Assyrian sources beginning in the 12th century BC, located in the Armenian Highland, to the southwest of Lake Van,.Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia ,it is said legend Hayk Nahapet (Hayk the Forefather) is considered to be the son of Torgom nahapet (the Forefather) who was one of the descendants of Japheth, in the medieval written sources the name given to Armenia <<Torgoma tun>> (House of Torgom) and to the Armenians <<Torgomyan azg>> (the people of Torgom) comes from there.According to the legend Hayk with his kins fighted against Mesopotamian tyrant Bel and won him, from that day the Armenians began to count, ancient Armenian calendar they got from Babylon,The Georgian legend was formed under the influence of the Armenian legend and it was written in the 9-11th centuries by Georgian authors (Ananun (Anonymous) historian, Leonti Mroveli and others). According to Georgian legend from eight sons of Targamos (Torgom) Armenian nations were originated: from elder son Hayos the Armenians were originated, from Kartlos the Georgians were originated, from other sons some Caucasian peoples took their origin.the Phrygians, who according to Homer's Iliad settled around Lake Ascania.In rabbinic literature, Ashkenaz is believed to be the ancestor of the Germanic people, The House of Ascania (German: Askanier) Ashkenaz;"Ascanius" is derived from Ashkuza, the Assyrian word for the Scythians.In Greek mythology, during the Trojan War the region by the Lake ;znik was held by the Phrygians,an the Phrygians was Armenians,Eudox, who lived around 370 B.C., a century after Herodotus, also states that the "Armenians proceed from the Phrygians and have considerable language similarities with the Phrygian language."Armenians were a branch of Phrygians,the Phrygians They were natives of Thrace from the countries of Berecynt and Ascania Traco-Phrygian invasion which resulted in the collapse of the Hitti empire. they were you Muski people,the Muski and Phrygian people were identical. The Phrygian inscriptions found at Eyuk and Tyana (Kizlihisar), a little far from the Hittite capital of Pteria (Bogaz-Keuy), attest to the fact that the principal road leading from Tarsia to Sinopia was in the hands of the Phrygians.King Midas,was a jew to,nations of Japheth, Gamer, Magog, Madai, Iovan, Thobel, Mosoch, Theiras, Ascenaz, Riphath or Erirath, Thergama or Thorgoma.Ashkenaz an Ascania is the same

Level 8

Location hidden

#50426 Feb 13, 2013
The Kassites were Indo-European tribe, which migrated out of the Zagros mts.,during the post-Hammurabi years. Like the Hurrians,the first Kassite king on record, attacked Babylon. Samsu-iluna, the king of Babylon, beat off the attack, but apparently Gandash was able to settle somewhere in northern Babylonia. The third Kassite king, Kashtiliash I (1477?-1456 B.C.), established himself at Hana, a town at the junction of the Euphrates and Khabur Rivers, two hundred miles upstream from Babylon.they was getting ready to come down! the CREATOR been told MOSE we was going to mess up;Deuteronomy 31:16;And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.Deuteronomy 31:17;Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?,Deuteronomy 31:18;And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have worked, in that they are turned to other gods.A wave of Kassite immigration into Mesopotamia took place during the 150 years after Gandash; most settled down as farmers and mercenaries, and gradually won acceptance for themselves. Then in the aftermath of the Hittite raid, the leading Kassite of the day, Agum II, claimed the Babylonian throne, apparently without opposition. To make himself more legitimate than the Hittites and his Kassite predecessors, he returned the statue of Marduk to Babylon, and gave Marduk equal status with Shuqamuna, the main Kassite god. His dynasty would rule for the next 346 years (1362-1016 B.C.), making it one of the longest-lived in Babylonian history.they mixed in with the whites an an then moved on to take the whole everything over an they still the same peoples today

Level 8

Location hidden

#50427 Feb 13, 2013
748 BC
Mixed Kassite/Babylonian rule of Babylonia comes to an end. The Chaldaeans become players in Mesopotamian politics, seizing Babylon itself in 734 BC,came to briefly rule Babylon,The short lived 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon ,is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty,The homeland of the Chaldean race was in the far east of Mesopotamia,. They seem to have appeared there at about the same time that the Arameans,could the word Chaldia be a mix up?Chaldia was bounded to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Lazica, the westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia, to the south by Cappadocia and Armenia Minor, and to the west by the western half of Pontus. Its main cities were the two ancient Greek colonies,same people!the Chaldia was Chaldaean! Chaldaean Kings of Babylonia / Dynasty IX (& X)
734 - 627 BC,Babylonia's Dynasty IX saw the placement of the mixture of Kassite, Babylonian and Chaldaean rulers with Chaldaeans leading the nation,you see them whites drop down from the north a tribe at a time, they gain nations an kelpt the same name as the peoples they was taking over, the whites had no culture, so they kelpt that nations name ,an culture, when ever they took over a nation, they took over, that culture coming from nothing, so they leave no trail behind, because they had nothing! look at Romes founding date,Ab Urbe condita auc,we was a old nation even when the Greeks got started we was old already, like i said when them whites from the north took a nation over they kelpt that nations name an history, they just melted in. coming from nothing!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50428 Feb 13, 2013
Madai (the Medes), a descendant of Japheth,sons of JAPHETH: Gomer, Magog, MADAI, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras."The son of Medea of Colchis, ancestor of the Medes, The Kingdom of Kolkis (Colchis / Qulha) kingdom is overrun by Cimmerians and Scythians, and it disintegrates. In the mid-sixth century the region is incorporated into Achaemenid Persia.this where they come from the jews placed in our land an all the jews befo they became jews!Several modern scholars believe Diauehi may have emerged as a tribal union of possible proto-Georgians in the post-Hittite period, in about the 12th century BC. This federation was powerful enough to counter the Assyrian forays, although in 1112 BC its king Sien was defeated and taken prisoner by Tiglath-Pileser I. In 845 BC, Shalmaneser III finally subdued Diauehi and downgraded its king Asia to a client ruler. In the early 8th century, Diauehi became the target of the newly emerged regional power of Urartu. Both Menuas (810-785 BC) and Argishtis I (785-763 BC) campaigned against the Diauehi king Utupurshi, annexing his southernmost possessions and forcing him to pay tribute, which included copper, silver and gold. Extremely declined in these wars, Diauehi was finally destroyed by the blow from the Qulha (Colchis) tribes in the west. It seems to have happened in the 760s BC, when the last recorded account about Diauehi dates from. However, its name may have survived as Taochi (Taochoi) of the Greeks, Tao of the Georgians and Tayk of the Armenians.all them are called jews today!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50429 Feb 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The battle between Armenians and Assyrians began in the valley of Ara, Urartu, is an ancestral home of Armenia.The name Orontes, has a Avestan connection;Aži (nominative ažiš) is the Avestan word for "serpent" or "dragon."Scythian Dahae"Following the fall of the Achaemenid Empire, they joined Alexander of Macedon in his quest they was in Babylon when Alexander came thru asia them was yo ashkenaz tribes Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia . They had been in the land Babylon under the name, Urartu,In the early 6th century BC, the Urartian Kingdom was replaced by the Armenian Orontid dynasty. IShupria Arme-Shupria) was a Hurrian kingdom they was part of the armenian partnership, known from Assyrian sources beginning in the 12th century BC, located in the Armenian Highland, to the southwest of Lake Van,.Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia ,it is said legend Hayk Nahapet (Hayk the Forefather) is considered to be the son of Torgom nahapet (the Forefather) who was one of the descendants of Japheth, in the medieval written sources the name given to Armenia <<Torgoma tun>> (House of Torgom) and to the Armenians <<Torgomyan azg>> (the people of Torgom) comes from there.According to the legend Hayk with his kins fighted against Mesopotamian tyrant Bel and won him, from that day the Armenians began to count, ancient Armenian calendar they got from Babylon,The Georgian legend was formed under the influence of the Armenian legend and it was written in the 9-11th centuries by Georgian authors (Ananun (Anonymous) historian, Leonti Mroveli and others). According to Georgian legend from eight sons of Targamos (Torgom) Armenian nations were originated: from elder son Hayos the Armenians were originated, from Kartlos the Georgians were originated, from other sons some Caucasian peoples took their origin.the Phrygians, who according to Homer's Iliad settled around Lake Ascania.In rabbinic literature, Ashkenaz is believed to be the ancestor of the Germanic people, The House of Ascania (German: Askanier) Ashkenaz;"Ascanius" is derived from Ashkuza, the Assyrian word for the Scythians.In Greek mythology, during the Trojan War the region by the Lake ;znik was held by the Phrygians,an the Phrygians was Armenians,Eudox, who lived around 370 B.C., a century after Herodotus, also states that the "Armenians proceed from the Phrygians and have considerable language similarities with the Phrygian language."Armenians were a branch of Phrygians,the Phrygians They were natives of Thrace from the countries of Berecynt and Ascania Traco-Phrygian invasion which resulted in the collapse of the Hitti empire. they were you Muski people,the Muski and Phrygian people were identical. The Phrygian inscriptions found at Eyuk and Tyana (Kizlihisar), a little far from the Hittite capital of Pteria (Bogaz-Keuy), attest to the fact that the principal road leading from Tarsia to Sinopia was in the hands of the Phrygians.King Midas,was a jew to,nations of Japheth, Gamer, Magog, Madai, Iovan, Thobel, Mosoch, Theiras, Ascenaz, Riphath or Erirath, Thergama or Thorgoma.Ashkenaz an Ascania is the same
ben, i know other posters pointed this out before, but i'm also gonna give it a try.

you don't get people to read your posts by making them as hard to read as possible, bruh. just break this stuff up into discrete thoughts and points.

cuz the way you doing it, you more spamming than teaching. ok.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50430 Feb 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
ben, i know other posters pointed this out before, but i'm also gonna give it a try.
you don't get people to read your posts by making them as hard to read as possible, bruh. just break this stuff up into discrete thoughts and points.
cuz the way you doing it, you more spamming than teaching. ok.
read it over! I cant spam! i been pushing this like this! some gone read it some aint! show me wrong in what i say is what you needs try an do! I CANT SPAM! i can Post same thing same Post all day an ITS GOOD!read it! you gone see!
Phaed

United States

#50431 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You a Hebrew convert LOL I spoke to a Muslim man I know and told him that AA people think they are the real Hebrews and Israel is their real home. He burst out laughing! All the Muslims I speak to think you crazy!
Dummy they supposed too..don't u know they "wish" they were the Son chose to carry the "righteous-seed" thru Abraham wife (not a damn servant name Hagar) how stoopid r u? They Ishmael-descendants..we come thru Isaac and Jacob etc!! Not all of em disagree w/ that fact..wht did u think the whole split btween Arab Muslims is behind..the Sunni/Shiite war over those tht respect it's Abraham wife tht carried our lineage and not Hagar
See how throwed off U sound..he laf'd at u bcz u asked a dumb question and got a even dumber response! U the joke ppl..

Level 8

Location hidden

#50432 Feb 13, 2013
spam BS,I BEEN TOLD YOU DISAGREEABLE fools I GOT IMMUNITY! I GONE SAY AN do what I WANT!! within this Hebrew context!! I GOT THAT POWER THAT FORCE! nothing you say can change the history thats DOWN!IM A HEBREW DIPLOMAT! a Hebrew ELITE!, TOP NOTCH!! you NON Hebrews dont even needs to eat at this Plate!! its to good for YA!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50433 Feb 13, 2013
This Hebrew info is For the Hebrews, All you NON Hebrews gone Be some DOG's on two legs! you shouldn't even be on this post! this Message is for our peoples! what ya'll even talking bout us FOR? ya aint no Hebrew!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50434 Feb 13, 2013
HUMBLE FOX if it was left up to you we sho wouldnt see Our hebrew Heritage THATS A FACT, you an others sho wasnt gone show we hebrews in no kind of way, an you hate we knows now!! it aint a person on this site you can convince they aint Hebrews! so i can Party on here! say what the Hell I want IM THE HEBREW! ahahah I HAVE THE PROOF!im them, they me, we all one,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50435 Feb 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>read it over! I cant spam! i been pushing this like this! some gone read it some aint! show me wrong in what i say is what you needs try an do! I CANT SPAM! i can Post same thing same Post all day an ITS GOOD!read it! you gone see!
just make it easier to read by breaking it up. or at least try to break it up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50436 Feb 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
HUMBLE FOX if it was left up to you we sho wouldnt see Our hebrew Heritage THATS A FACT, you an others sho wasnt gone show we hebrews in no kind of way, an you hate we knows now!! it aint a person on this site you can convince they aint Hebrews! so i can Party on here! say what the Hell I want IM THE HEBREW! ahahah I HAVE THE PROOF!im them, they me, we all one,
i never said you weren't hebrews.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50437 Feb 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
just make it easier to read by breaking it up. or at least try to break it up.
them post 2 years old i can add to them!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50438 Feb 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said you weren't hebrews.
lets talk bout them European jews WAS Nero Jewish the roman Dude?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50439 Feb 13, 2013
lets talk about how the jews controlled the "Macedonians" an if they let any temples go up! or was made Priest of any temples!! lets talk about where them jews expanded from Babylon, an went everywhere for Trade an Made mo jews! lets talk about, yo Iberian Jews!of Europe,lets trace the jews to EUROPE an uncover they Sepharvaim roots from Babylon! Lets talk about the SCYTHIANs whom the jews still be!! they cant ever change they Scythian Pass!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50440 Feb 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Africans I know the Xhosa, are circumsized when they become teenagers. Even the Lemba tribe in SA who have Jewish DNA circumsize their children when they are older. Of course Muslims in Africa circumsize their sons at birth,
www.circumstitions.com/tribal.html
the Scythians, namely, in the kingdom founded by Nimrod.the Scythians, Even though they belong to the Japhetic stock and their most creditable ancestor is Magog, the Sumerian heritage has been kept by them more than by any other people, which implies that they are in fact the result of a mixed background.Magog's descent was under Nimrod's rule, and that they kept close ties with Sumerians even for a long time after the Sumerians disappeared from Mesopotamia as a national entity.The ancient Magog that in the dawn of history settled in Southern Mesopotamia, in the land commonly known as Shin'ar or Chaldea, arrived there from the north, precisely from the Ararat region, that they called "Subar-Ki" or "Subar-Tu". This area was also named after one of the peoples that inhabited there, the Hurri, and Hurrian, Assyrian documents refer to them as Sapar-da;Sephardaim? Persian records mention that country as the land Sapir is where the Sepharvaims come from, One of the Sephirviam tribes were the Mitanni, that ruled over the Hurrites and founded an important kingdom in association with them.. Until the 15th century c.e. there was a county in Armenia called Madzhar Agadzor, whose people believed that their origin was from one of Nimrod's sons, which coincides with the Hungarian legends. There are still geographic names in the Caucasus related to Magor and Nimrud.ok Sapir-Sephardaim Sapar-da, is Magog an its peoples Sapar-da,Ügyek, the descendant of king Magog (the Scythian king Magog lived in Northern Mesopotamia, according to Assyrian records) and a royal leader of the land of Scythia, married the daughter of Ened-Belia, whose name was Emeshe (a word that means "priestess" in Sumerian language). From her was born their first son Álmos.Álmos, who was Árpád's father there are written on the walls Babylon the names of some of the subject nations, among which Sapardia and Hunae them magog kids. Being mentioned one next to the other may indicate that they were of Scythia, SUCKA YOU AN NO HEBREW your GOG LIL BABY hahahah GOG lil snotty nose kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 12 min Dan Snow 63
CBO ~ Puts nail in TrumpCare Coffin 34 min Mick 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min Agents of Corruption 1,508,086
Why do white girls WORSHIP Black Penis? (Jul '14) 1 hr Mikedogg 92
3 bucks open fire because their pizza was made ... 2 hr Endometriosis 4
Crazy Ghetto Names 2 hr Endometriosis 3
Alien invasion coming - we're ALL gonna die 3 hr KIP 9
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 4 hr Ben 1,971
TrumpTrash AKA TrumpCare 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 23
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 7 hr NotSoDivineMsM 28
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 12 hr misfit 0676 203
More from around the web