#50359 Feb 12, 2013
Book wrote:
<quoted text>
What book is this plz??
THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES [Rudolph R. Windsor]
You know WiLLy

Clinton, MS

#50360 Feb 12, 2013
You see folks,.. Ben is a "REAL TROLL". I don't mean that in a negative way either. Reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies "Rage in Harlem". "Shut this Muthaf***a DOWN!"

Watch clip:

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50361 Feb 12, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
You see folks,.. Ben is a "REAL TROLL". I don't mean that in a negative way either. Reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies "Rage in Harlem". "Shut this Muthaf***a DOWN!"
Watch clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yyy__mNnnxYXX
you starting to talk to much shit?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50362 Feb 12, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
where yo hebrew info? hell with that side line commentary shit! go into Bible,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50363 Feb 12, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
you been talking shit the whole time you been around!! everybody mostly turn an push you away! i been kicking back,got rid of No truth a afew others!! mite be time i focus on you!! mite take awhile! but i CAN pull it off!! i see yo flow!! I GOT YOU!, i just aint been at you!! is this the way the Page fixing to go for awhile? me an you? at it? i can talk shit an Push my message! at same time im good at it!!,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50364 Feb 12, 2013
spy got in, trying to change the flow, been trying
Phaed

United States

#50365 Feb 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
spy got in, trying to change the flow, been trying
We all are watching Mississippi..he from the state where share-cropping last ended!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50366 Feb 12, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
The clown didn't want no parts of this.
Challenged and he failed
You probably have never been to Africa. You all know about Africa but none of you have ever been there LOL. I have never in my entire life have met any Africans (there are huge numbers of foreign Africans in SA) who follow Jewish traditions. I think you more likely find a needle in a haystack than meet Africans that practice Jewish traditions. You claim that Israelites never were mixed with Europeans. You forget that ancient Israel was conquered many,many times by white races. Scythians,Assyrians,Hyksos (although some people claim the Hyksos were the Israelites) Greeks and Romans. So I think the Jews that went into Europe were probably already Caucasian.
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#50367 Feb 12, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
THE MOST HIGH knew the world would not whole-heartedly & willingly submit to the "Divine Plan" nor is "The Promise" meant for all the world to partake in..the scriptures probe this repeatedly! A specific ppl are set-apart from all other ppls for a specific purpose in salvation reaching the rest of the world only thru HIS choice of Ppl to deliver it to them! THE MOST
HIGH first will rid the Earth of those HE did "not" plant here..
Matthew 15:13
13 He replied,“Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.
That's mandatory so there's no further sin of flesh among the righteous!
Glad you posted this brother.There's a YouTube clip(I'm looking for it)where a Hebrew brother explains this.The word "world" doesn't mean everyone.It means a specific group of people(us Hebrews).We are YAH's creation,his people,his WORLD.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50368 Feb 12, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Walking monkeys do not and has never outdated any truly ancient skeletal remains of melanin-efficient man! U may try googling "Tamahu" to research what the aboriginal ppl spoke of when they came contact w/ these beastly ppl all-hairy heathens! Your bible refer to them along the lineage w/ Horites..start there and find your family tree! In ancient times they were driven out as far as the Caucas..also there's another mention in the bible concerning a type of ppl tht lived in the cliffs or rocky places (caves up in the mountains) go head..bible call em Edom or Edomites (Idumeans)..read Obadiah! "laff'n hard"
They yo cousins..y'all family..embrace it! While u 4get your sciences hv proven Alkebulan or Africanu ppl DO NOT carry any Neanderthal DNA but all European descent have at least 4% knuckle-dragger in em! LMAO..at least 4%..so I guess y'all kissing cousins then..y'all been into incest..look at poor Lot (Abraham buddy) and what his daughters done in the (cave)!! See..see there! Again a cave or home of rocky facade?! That's u..we see u now! CREATOR goin put U bck in zoo for display of what NOT to do in life!!
LOL the Hebrews/Israelites/Jews are just humans and did a lot of wrongs things. Nobody in the world is perfect!Edomites come from Esau who was Abrahams grandson.
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#50369 Feb 12, 2013
Ben,.. you "EGO TRIPPIN" again. I'm not "a spy". Hell,.. your "spy" is probably "sittin' back chill-N" wondering: "what will "WiLLy" say to "BEN" now?" You got me wrong.
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#50370 Feb 12, 2013
Ben,. You need to focus on this "Fake a$$", "Coloured African" and his "tag team buddies". They should be showing up soon, playing the same ol' song.
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#50371 Feb 12, 2013
"WiLLy" don't need "sidekicks",.. "know what I mean".

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#50372 Feb 12, 2013
I have never in my entire life have met any Africans (there are huge numbers of foreign Africans in SA) who follow Jewish traditions. I think you more likely find a needle in a haystack than meet Africans that practice Jewish traditions"
Jewish Traditions came out of africa stupid. The Isralites were so called "African" stupid. The sons of moses, Aaron, Joesph, ect were born in Africa stupid. Like I said unless your ready to try to prove the peole along the Nile like the Kenites, midanites, cushites, kemites, phutites, and cananites were white then sit down and stfu.

The Blowing of the shofar
http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/_derived/hebr...

Pouring Libation
http://img2.photographersdirect.com/img/95/wm...
"And Jacob set up a Pillar in the place where he had spoken with him, a Pillar of Stone; and he poured out a drink offering on it, and poured oil on it".(Genesis 35:14)

Circumscion
http://www.dhushara.com/book/orsin/circ.jpg
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you."

Hey youngster here is a lil Info on Hebraic culture in Africa sense in you entire life you have yet to see any.
http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/hebrewism.htm

Also a Book written by a Eroupean in the 1930's I will provide a link and book review.
http://hebrewismsofwestafrica.blogspot.com/

"In 1930 the Dial Press of New York published a book by Joseph J. Williams entitled Hebrewisms of West Africa: From Nile to Ni*er with the Jews. Williams was a Catholic friar who devoted several years in Jamaica studying the Ashanti. In his observations, he noted remarkable evidence of Hebraic culture amongst them. "
Here are a few Hebraic traditions among the ashanti's and other ethnic groups in west africa.

"Hebrewisms were not just limited to the Ashanti in Jamaica but were plentiful in the land from which they came: Africa. Williams notes the following irrefutable evidence of Hebrewisms in Africa:
• The Floggings, the traditional number of strokes: forty less one
• The common practice of New Moon festivals
• The oath drink
• The expectation of a Moshiach
• Jewish distinction between diaboli and demonia
• The duodecimal division of tribes into families
• Exogamy
• Blood sacrifices with the sprinkling of blood upon the altar and door-posts
• Mourning Customs
• Obsessions
• Legal defilement
• Jewish octave
• Law on adultery
• Sabbath rest
• Levirate marriages
• Circumcision
• Priestly garb
(See p. 320)"

who taught this pre slavery ashanti priest about the jewish ephod explained in exodus? Nobody did

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image059.jpg
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image057.jpg .
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50373 Feb 12, 2013
First of all if there are any Hebrews in Africa they are probably converts like the people on this site. Secondly that fake picture of supposedly Hebrews in Africa is actually a photo of the Hyksos. The Hyksos were a white Arab race that conquered ancient Egypt and ruled them for over 100 years. The Hyksos were a Semite people and some say they were the Israelites.
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50374 Feb 12, 2013
The reason why it is thought that the Hyksos were the Israelites it because there is absolutely nothing about the ancient Israelites ever being in Egypt. The Egyptians recorded all their history so why is there not a single mention or painting of the Israelites in Egypt. The Hyksos is definitely shown on wall paintings and considering they were Semites there is a good chance they could have been the real Israelites.
Yahuda

United States

#50375 Feb 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
First of all if there are any Hebrews in Africa they are probably converts like the people on this site. Secondly that fake picture of supposedly Hebrews in Africa is actually a photo of the Hyksos. The Hyksos were a white Arab race that conquered ancient Egypt and ruled them for over 100 years. The Hyksos were a Semite people and some say they were the Israelites.
www.youtube.com/watch...
. Remain ignorant.

Converts? Who converted them? These traditions in Africa pre date any erouoean or Jew into African continent. Erouoeans jus started circumscing yesterday, lol. Ur just a plagerist

Level 8

Location hidden

#50376 Feb 13, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
Ben,. You need to focus on this "Fake a$$", "Coloured African" and his "tag team buddies". They should be showing up soon, playing the same ol' song.
put some info out!!kill that shit talking!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50377 Feb 13, 2013
OK this in 591 the Chaldeans are on the way, we would all run into Africa ,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldean .,ok lets look into The Prophet Ezekiel 23:1;The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,Ezekiel 23:2;Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:TWO peoples came from 1 momma,Ezekiel 23:3;And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.that gone be Jeroboam with that mess! we hadn't been fro Egypt that long an he bring Hathor the cow which Leads to Isis Horus,we was Fresh from Africa Egypt, that gone be after King Solomon, his Dady king David had got us alot of land,Ezekiel 23:4;And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.you see the Daughters was YAH's too,Ezekiel 23:5;And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,See we was playing around with the Assyrians Samaria was,Ezekiel 23:6;Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.they was rolling Fresh on them horses our women musta liked them to , like now white dude look her way they see dollar signs, an there aint NON,Ezekiel 23:7;Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself. we seen that stuff they had, an wanted to be like them! our women will Break away first if there isnt truth in the Man,she gone go where she think she gone get provided for! like now! they see the white man as a provider, not seing the entrapment for dealing with them,Ezekiel 23:8;Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her.Jeroboam Priest hood was tied into Egyptian religion systems,All the Animal worship was from Egypt. Ezekiel 23:9;Wherefore I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers, into the hand of the Assyrians, upon whom she doted, turned them against us, that Nation Assyria was taken over by Chaldean from Babylon,Ezekiel 23:10;These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.all other women look at the Hebrew woman with scorn of they face!right now today!an the whiteman get the Hebrew woman with no effort! show them 100 you got the Average one with conversation behind , our males just jump head first,into white woman,Ezekiel 23:11;And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms.thats gone Be Jerusalem that King burning up Letter from CREATOR that Jeremiah wrote!King thru it in fire ok this gone be in 627BC we cool with Egypt an Assyria they would have 12 years left as an Empire Ezekiel 23:12;She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men.Ezekiel 23:13;Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way,Ezekiel 23:14;And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men portrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldean portrayed with vermilion,thats gone be when the KING showed them DEVILS all that GOLD,king HEZEKIAH did,they seen it an went back an told it to the DEVIL SEED,Nebuchadnezzar-ii the Chaldean whom the Prophet Isaiah said was Lucifer meaning that they stole books that would make them smart! the LIGHT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 3 min Cameron 31
English = White Man's Language 3 min Don Barros Serrano 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,402
i hate ratchet & ghetto people . not cute :/ (Mar '11) 17 min Jax 12
Eurafrica 20 min enoch powell 99
If blacks would go home, the KKK would be unnec... 21 min KIP 9
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 24 min Don Barros Serrano 8,012
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 2 hr Moses 50
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr CAUCASIAN KILOECHO 46,627
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,724
More from around the web