Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50347 Feb 12, 2013
plum wrote:
The Hebrew ppl were suppose to bring the world back to the most high not harp on the white man or other ppl that may have oppressed them. As long as your reading the toarah and living it out to the best of ur ability all prase to the most high
show IT !! SHOW US WHAT YOUR SAYING FROM bible

Level 8

Location hidden

#50348 Feb 12, 2013
all the Holy things we didnt do we cant do!! we better be Happy that The CREATOR gone save us for HIS NAME SAKE, so all that we have to be some Holy peoples, i dont know where peoples get that from? that's Christianity!we are hebrews BY RACE , we under old LAW far as Curses, an CREATOR is Removing them Now, but the Priest Hood an how we atone sin, we cant ever do that with out a Nation, Independent from all , an thats GONE NEVER to be done again, the LAW is IN US, you atone yo sin by going to CREATOR yo self!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50349 Feb 12, 2013
our punishment was the curses,we good, the slaves on plantation did them, that slavery era, was the only time that we fit all curses, an we still have them on us, but not like our first Hebrew fathers,a mothers,our 400 end in the 60,some say a lil bit before ,we holding everything up by not knowing whom we be! THATS IT!! THEY TIME DEPEND ON US NOT KNOWING,we the Hebrews of Bible, SEE our history was Never lost,you cant get rid of Peoples heritage you can only lie about it!!, we been lied to, its something you have to find out for yo self,see your born new,
Yahuda

Renton, WA

#50350 Feb 12, 2013
Isaiah 63:1-4 KJV
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
[2] Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
[3] I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
[4] For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#50351 Feb 12, 2013
plum wrote:
Ok you say your Hebrew cool np are you reaching out to all the nations of the world to bring them back to promise. See my problem is ppl claiming somthing cause it makes them feel good but never wanting to leave that feeling. Trust me when I say it feels good to find along lost connection but its not good enough to just find it you have to use that tool for what it was intended to be used for. Attacking others is not how your to use the promise of the most high. The Hebrew ppl were suppose to bring the world back to the most high not harp on the white man or other ppl that may have oppressed them. As long as your reading the toarah and living it out to the best of ur ability all prase to the most high
THE MOST HIGH knew the world would not whole-heartedly & willingly submit to the "Divine Plan" nor is "The Promise" meant for all the world to partake in..the scriptures probe this repeatedly! A specific ppl are set-apart from all other ppls for a specific purpose in salvation reaching the rest of the world only thru HIS choice of Ppl to deliver it to them! THE MOST HIGH first will rid the Earth of those HE did "not" plant here..
Matthew 15:13

13 He replied,“Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.

That's mandatory so there's no further sin of flesh among the righteous!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50352 Feb 12, 2013
see if you have to let other peoples tell you whom you be then your still a slave because they gave the slaves they I,D, OK let me break it down an this is how your still a slave in MIND so BODY TO your a Free walking with Movement slave!! OK CHECK THIS," the First Hebrews they strip them of Knowledge of self an installed in them Black which means DEAD IM GONE ADD TO THIS BLACK WORD!! ok the first captured peoples from africa they striped of Knowledge of self an installed in them this wickedness we have today, ok the first slaves was strip of heritage an turned into some ZOMBIES, an they pass that down to Generation to Generation till this day,ok your only free an not a slave is when you come back to your Hebrew Heritage, an thats what we was before slavery!OK the WORD BACK MEANS DEAD!!!BAD!!!! so if your a BLACK HEBREW, your a Dead Hebrew still, black isnt culture history,Land,or Heritage, go look up meaning of black in they eye sight!! theys what they think of your with that MEANING!! Black history!!is DEAD History!! black peoples !! dead peoples, see when you Attach Black to it!! ITS LIKE SAYING KILL YOU TO THEM!! because they knows what that word mean to them!! SEE THEM DEVILS SAY "BHI" see?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50353 Feb 12, 2013
Black means Bad, so its cool to kill an manipulate Black anything, because they got it down in they Brains from its meaning they gave, ok if they TRICK you an put Black on you then its Cool to get you or do you wrong!! because BLACK is Bad, in they Mind, an to them it cant have TWO meanings, SEE so when they say Black Hebrew, they slick saying DEAD Hebrew, or its still negative, Black isnt a Culture, we was Called Hebrews before we even had a NATION, an it we still the same!
You know WiLLy

Jackson, MS

#50354 Feb 12, 2013
"Vexed" is the word you're looking for BEN. "Dry Bones",..

Level 8

Location hidden

#50355 Feb 12, 2013
The scripture also says that Japheth shall dwell in the lands of Shem (Gen9:27) And that the elder Esau would serve the younger Israel (Gen 25:23 Rom 9:12) Isaac prophesied that Esau would live by the sword and that he would gain dominion over Israel.(Gen 27:40) which was accomplished during the enslavement of Israel the great conspiracy when he became confederate with the Egyptians, Africans, and Arabs and others.(Ps 83:6)The Children of Abraham and Israel did a lot of mixing with the children of Ham.First there was Abraham who originated from Ur in the land of Ham (Gen 15:7) he had Ishmael by Hagar the "Black" Egyptian woman who had twelve princes.(Gen 16:3,15; 17:20). Abraham also had a son named Midian by a Cushite woman Keturah (Gen 25:1;Hab3:7) of whom Moses married a daughter of the Priest of Midian the Ethiopian who gave him two sons Gershom and Eliezar( Exod 2:15,16,21; 18:2,3; Numb 12:1). Next we have Yahudah "Judah" who was a pre-ancestor of the Messiyah had Pharez by Tamar the Canaanite woman (Gen 38:2,16,24,29;Mathew 1:3). Then there is Yoseph, "Joseph", who was a son of Yahkob "Jacob"/Israel had two children by the Egyptian "Black" woman daughter of Potiphar who gave him two sons Manasseh and Ephraim (Gen 41:45,52,52). Israel went into Egypt with only 70 people and came out with a mixed multitude.(Gen 46:27]The true chosen people "the decedents of "African Slaves" in part are in blindness of their true national origin and identity just like the prophecy stated. This is simply a fulfillment of scriptures. The True Israelite have become known as bywords and proverbs such as "African Americans", Blacks, and Negroes etc. The Trans-Atlantic slave trade which shipped about 100 million "African HEBREW Slaves", was not a coincidence. Have you ever wondered why "Blacks" i.e "African Americans, Caribbean Islands" which includes Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Belize, Turks Island, and other lands of Diaspora are the only people who have this in their history an called by the Byword Black?Deut 28;37 lso Deut 28:68 has a real good explanation for the slave trade.The fact is that "HEBREWS" was Shipped like CARGO with chains around their necks, hands and feet;(Deut 28:48) Taken in the pits of ships; (Ezk 9:4) they spread their nets over him (Ezk 19:18) PLUCKED UP from their land; (Deut 28:63) Made to serve as male and female slaves;(Deut 28:68) Stipped of their heritage, history and language and forced to learn French, Spanish, and English. Taught to hate their own heritage and to adopt the way of the Europeans.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50356 Feb 12, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
lol ok , i got the book, its good,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50357 Feb 12, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
them MF "Vexed" US! hahah stole us I,D an call us Black hahahah,whats Up Black?
Book

York, UK

#50358 Feb 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>lol ok , i got the book, its good,
What book is this plz??

Level 8

Location hidden

#50359 Feb 12, 2013
Book wrote:
<quoted text>
What book is this plz??
THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES [Rudolph R. Windsor]
You know WiLLy

Jackson, MS

#50360 Feb 12, 2013
You see folks,.. Ben is a "REAL TROLL". I don't mean that in a negative way either. Reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies "Rage in Harlem". "Shut this Muthaf***a DOWN!"

Watch clip:

Level 8

Location hidden

#50361 Feb 12, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
You see folks,.. Ben is a "REAL TROLL". I don't mean that in a negative way either. Reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies "Rage in Harlem". "Shut this Muthaf***a DOWN!"
Watch clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yyy__mNnnxYXX
you starting to talk to much shit?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50362 Feb 12, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
where yo hebrew info? hell with that side line commentary shit! go into Bible,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50363 Feb 12, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
you been talking shit the whole time you been around!! everybody mostly turn an push you away! i been kicking back,got rid of No truth a afew others!! mite be time i focus on you!! mite take awhile! but i CAN pull it off!! i see yo flow!! I GOT YOU!, i just aint been at you!! is this the way the Page fixing to go for awhile? me an you? at it? i can talk shit an Push my message! at same time im good at it!!,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50364 Feb 12, 2013
spy got in, trying to change the flow, been trying
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#50365 Feb 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
spy got in, trying to change the flow, been trying
We all are watching Mississippi..he from the state where share-cropping last ended!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50366 Feb 12, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
The clown didn't want no parts of this.
Challenged and he failed
You probably have never been to Africa. You all know about Africa but none of you have ever been there LOL. I have never in my entire life have met any Africans (there are huge numbers of foreign Africans in SA) who follow Jewish traditions. I think you more likely find a needle in a haystack than meet Africans that practice Jewish traditions. You claim that Israelites never were mixed with Europeans. You forget that ancient Israel was conquered many,many times by white races. Scythians,Assyrians,Hyksos (although some people claim the Hyksos were the Israelites) Greeks and Romans. So I think the Jews that went into Europe were probably already Caucasian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min TSM 1,173,537
Why are so many black men turning Gay? (Sep '08) 10 min T-BOS 745
Mexicans have made you porchies irrelevant. 15 min Muhammad 9
Black Nubians Were The Original Egyptians 17 min IMHOTEP 332
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 19 min Lmao 82
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min Ingwe Temujin 28,582
Why are black people so afraid of white people? (May '10) 23 min T-BOS 972
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 24 min Nceba 350
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 45 min Ingwe Temujin 239
Dating African American men 1 hr ThatBlackGuy 54
More from around the web