Comments
46,261 - 46,280 of 95,373 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 30
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#50320 Feb 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>this what the REAL ASSYRIANS LOOKED LIKE> WHITE MEN WITH DREADLOCKS
assyrianempire.net/image.html DO they look black?
. U expect us to take this source seriously, how old are u really.

http://assyrianempire.net/Assyrian%20King/Nim...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50321 Feb 12, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate It Or Love It!! There's no need for proof whn yo own kind "indirectly" told u already..LMMAO!!
Your kind (the Gentile) sciences say the aboriginal ppl of what we call 2day as Africa (Alkebulan) are melanin-efficient ppl..we been here..been on this planet longer than those of the "infected-seeds" tht showed skin diseases/disorders..lepers is what's written of these things..y would U believe otherwise!!
Dude think about wht U saying??
The storyline of your Caucasian Jesus comes off the very walls inside of the Giza pyramids known as Heru whch means hero but in the glyphs (words of the Gods) the story of the Egyptian God known by Horus predates the Roman-Caucasian Jesus (Borgias Caesar)..you're the joke jackass!! U walkn baboons are outta y'all minds, u the fool!! We laff at U..Horus is older than your white Jesus check the timeline stoopid!!
Neanderthals were the first people everywhere in the world. Thousands of years before any African set foot out of Africa. They were the first people in Israel. According to scientists they had light skins because they were very hairy and had straight hair. They interbred with Africans in the Middle East. Thats were you get hairy white people. Neanderthals and white people look very similar. I saw a big hairy neanderthal in the shop the other day! What the hell has Horus got to do with Jews LOL
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50322 Feb 12, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>. U expect us to take this source seriously, how old are u really.
http://assyrianempire.net/Assyrian%20King/Nim...
Well thats a painting bright spark. Look at the sculptures. Those are the original people!!!!
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#50323 Feb 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats a painting bright spark. Look at the sculptures. Those are the original people!!!!
. Where are the dates. Lol Those could have been sculpted in the 15th century for all I know.

Fail.

Truth provided a close up of a authentic dated assyrian soldier and he looked like any Negro in the usa
Today.

"Dark caucasians". Dude get real.
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#50324 Feb 12, 2013
Hey truths

Show the authentic dated pic of the assyrian and shut this dark csucasian clown up, lol

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50325 Feb 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
No one in the world except yourselves believe you are the real Hebrews. There is just absolutely no proof whatsoever. There has been extensive testing of peoples all over the world and all over Africa and unfortunately you just dont come from the Middle East. Why cant you just accept that you are West African in origin? Why do you hate your ancestors so much and look down on them and pretend to be some other nationality? I just think its very sad.
I asked you to prove the first set of LIES, you lodged against me...and you still have no response. Now here you come with another batch of your LIES.
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#50326 Feb 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Neanderthals were the first people everywhere in the world. Thousands of years before any African set foot out of Africa. They were the first people in Israel. According to scientists they had light skins because they were very hairy and had straight hair. They interbred with Africans in the Middle East. Thats were you get hairy white people. Neanderthals and white people look very similar. I saw a big hairy neanderthal in the shop the other day! What the hell has Horus got to do with Jews LOL
Your preaching to the choir. Ur a neanderthal, Tell me something Idk.

Oh yeah where's your link? U just like to tell stories haha. Expand your library your sources are lacking. I asked u to provide a link yesterday, you provided another story teller source, lol. Young man Ho argue w somebody else. Your not ready for me. This is my last post to u.
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#50327 Feb 12, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Accordingly, the hair style of ancient Israelites may not be as depecited here, it could be straight. We need to discuss the reality not just our wish.
http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4...
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#50328 Feb 12, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>. I ain't talking about all Africans dufus, But u missed the whole point anyway so....
I mean its not even arguable that "Jewish" traditions came from So called Africa. Isralites are African Expand Ur library passed Wikipedia. I'm willing to be your Not even 25 yo. It shows. Unless your trying to prove that the people of the Nile river were white, I don't understand your argument. Do u realize there is absolutely no to very lil intermariage with Japhetic(and japhet was black too) people in the OT. I keep hearing u say black African, lol. Tell me exactly what that entails? The Kenites, midanites, cananites, cushites, ect. were anything but what u call Black in the times of the Jacobs sons. What do think these kids and kids kids kids are gonna look like, even by Ur white logic they are still black especially after intermariage by grandchildren. There are all types of black people light and dark in Africa. Even the igbos are known for being light or red without being mixed. There's a "black" Igbo couple who birthed a blonde hair blue eyed white baby who "scientifically" wasn't albino. Explain that scientifically bub.
Where's the biblical record of Isralite intermariage with eroupean people. Or a isralite gathering out of eroupe?
That shouldn't be hard, you have the whole continent of eroupe to prove.
After searching and searching I'm sure you will revert back to sourceless ghost DNA explanations. Which is coo cuz If I was u, I wouldn't use the biblical record either.
The clown didn't want no parts of this.

Challenged and he failed
plum

Miami, FL

#50329 Feb 12, 2013
I read the first 20 pages of this form and let me say that up to that point every 1 has it wrong. If your going to clam somthing be sure to back it up. Most African Americans come to this infomation from american christian churches that are not founded to operate under unified understanding of the message of the so called christ. There has always been a messiah spoken of for Israel. Everytime Israel is in trouble he pops up again and again. Because AAs were taken from there home into slavery for many reasons and were forced to adapt a new format of thinking and the method used was religion. AAs found a commond thread with the people of the book. That bond got them throuh slavery and gave them a strong spitural connection to hope. And seeing that America is a young country and AAs within are an even younger group of freed ppl it is going to take a while for them to find a voice of there own. Think about this how many times were Hebrews taken into bondage untl now way over 2000 years they can clam some kind of REAL peace as a nation. Now as far as for ppl who clam to be the real Hebrews. If your not going to study and follow the law and reach out to all ppl to bring them back to the most high then go sit down some where. Those that are from Israel have a mighty price to pay if they are not doing what the most high told them to do. So if your trying to clam somthing you better know what you claming cause the price is a high price to pay
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#50330 Feb 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Neanderthals were the first people everywhere in the world. Thousands of years before any African set foot out of Africa. They were the first people in Israel. According to scientists they had light skins because they were very hairy and had straight hair. They interbred with Africans in the Middle East. Thats were you get hairy white people. Neanderthals and white people look very similar. I saw a big hairy neanderthal in the shop the other day! What the hell has Horus got to do with Jews LOL
Walking monkeys do not and has never outdated any truly ancient skeletal remains of melanin-efficient man! U may try googling "Tamahu" to research what the aboriginal ppl spoke of when they came contact w/ these beastly ppl all-hairy heathens! Your bible refer to them along the lineage w/ Horites..start there and find your family tree! In ancient times they were driven out as far as the Caucas..also there's another mention in the bible concerning a type of ppl tht lived in the cliffs or rocky places (caves up in the mountains) go head..bible call em Edom or Edomites (Idumeans)..read Obadiah! "laff'n hard"
They yo cousins..y'all family..embrace it! While u 4get your sciences hv proven Alkebulan or Africanu ppl DO NOT carry any Neanderthal DNA but all European descent have at least 4% knuckle-dragger in em! LMAO..at least 4%..so I guess y'all kissing cousins then..y'all been into incest..look at poor Lot (Abraham buddy) and what his daughters done in the (cave)!! See..see there! Again a cave or home of rocky facade?! That's u..we see u now! CREATOR goin put U bck in zoo for display of what NOT to do in life!!
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#50331 Feb 12, 2013
plum wrote:
I read the first 20 pages of this form and let me say that up to that point every 1 has it wrong. If your going to clam somthing be sure to back it up. Most African Americans come to this infomation from american christian churches that are not founded to operate under unified understanding of the message of the so called christ. There has always been a messiah spoken of for Israel. Everytime Israel is in trouble he pops up again and again. Because AAs were taken from there home into slavery for many reasons and were forced to adapt a new format of thinking and the method used was religion. AAs found a commond thread with the people of the book. That bond got them throuh slavery and gave them a strong spitural connection to hope. And seeing that America is a young country and AAs within are an even younger group of freed ppl it is going to take a while for them to find a voice of there own. Think about this how many times were Hebrews taken into bondage untl now way over 2000 years they can clam some kind of REAL peace as a nation. Now as far as for ppl who clam to be the real Hebrews. If your not going to study and follow the law and reach out to all ppl to bring them back to the most high then go sit down some where. Those that are from Israel have a mighty price to pay if they are not doing what the most high told them to do. So if your trying to clam somthing you better know what you claming cause the price is a high price to pay
Do U enjoy gobbling pig meat? High blood pressure follows..how bout half-cooked meat? there's a price all religions will pay..even the followers offer up their lives to it..a life can be wagered by it!
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#50332 Feb 12, 2013
plum wrote:
the true Brews DO NOT support a religion or religious institutes..we support THE MOST HIGH but those faking it (Rev 3:9-12) goin fold up to the True Children of CREATOR

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50333 Feb 12, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50334 Feb 12, 2013
To show you there was non in the Land just like good book said, when the Babylonians came, first we got the warnings that there wouldnt be none left in the Land,Jeremiah 24:8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them.Jeremiah 24:10;And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.you see it was the Will of the MOSTHIGH that none of us should live there in big numbers over 30, out of the Millions that was once there, it was a HEAVENLY eviction warrant sent out to remove us from the land,you see if the CREATOR gave us Land an He wanted us ALL removed from it, then ALL was gone be removed,its like in the slavery days in africa, All Africans wasnt removed from africa, NO Titusi r witusi r pygmes came, no Berbers came its a whole list of AFRICANs that didnt make it to the WEST for slavery; so when CREATOR said He wanted us ALL off the Land ,it wasnt enough hebrews, to say this was there land, If CREATOR said He didnt want no seed of JACOB on the land he gave us,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, said the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words"will utterly destroy them" thats as a nation,an people that was in the Land, you see if we just got off the Land then we was set for the curses in the book of MOSES, if we stayed an didnt run then we was to DIE in palestine by the sword, either which way the CREATOR wanted us up off the land that HE gave us,Jeremiah 25:11;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.It never said the people would be in the land happy, an in big numbers,Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring on that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations, you see all the words was gone come true, we had to get OFF the land,Jeremiah 26:6;Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth,Jeremiah 26:7;So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD;Jeremiah 26:8;Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.They wanted to kill Jeremiah for saying AINT GONE BE NONE LEFT,Jeremiah 26:9;Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, you see them words " shall be desolate without an inhabitant?" you see them words wasnt no JOKE, it meant just what it said" shall be desolate without an inhabitant? an thats just what happen
You know WiLLy

Clinton, MS

#50335 Feb 12, 2013
WiLLy -Plays Violin- for "plum"

Hilarious!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50336 Feb 12, 2013
he Jewish Diaspora of the Hellenistic period should not be confused with either the Assyrian or Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews, the Jewish peoples Diaspora came about during the Hellenistic period, unlike the earlier Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews,The Jews Diaspora did not originate because of forced expulsion.Most of the Yisraelites expelled from Judea by Nebuchadnezzar had returned to the land of Zion.ok check this;1#The Hellenistic Diaspora was, for the most part, a voluntary movement of Jews into the Hellenistic kingdoms that created the Jewish presence outside Judea, especially in Ptolemaic Egypt 2#This Diaspora was wedged By Jewish roman Leaders to get their peoples to move into the Roman Empire,3# a few Jews of Sepharvaim were coerced into coming to Egypt by false promises of riches. Jews, as Greek speaking non-Egyptians having the official rank of Hellene, could attain practically all positions under the Ptolemies.That got alot of Jews moving around in the Roman Empire,they had Learned everything from our Books, we had Real science books,we had Knowledge from CREATOR,ok 4#In 198 BCE Judea was conquered by the Seleucids, the relations between the Jewish Sepharvaims and Seleucid king, Antiochus III, deteriorated and Jews launched the Maccabeean revolt, a wave of Jewish Sepharvaims refugees streamed to Egypt an off to spain,an became the sephardim . The Maccabees, after their victory, began a policy of persecution of Hellenized Jews in Judea because they the Sepharvaims looked at any Jew that was roman to be a traitor of religion,an stolen home land they had received long ago, and this policy also contributed to the numbers of Jews in Egypt move on thru North africa to get in Spain.In 198 BCE Judea was conquered by the Seleucids, yet when the relations between the Hebrews and Seleucid king, Antiochus III, deteriorated and Jews launched the Maccabeean revolt, a wave of Hebrew refugees streamed to Egypt. The Maccabees, after their victory, began a policy of persecution of Hellenized Jews in Judea and this policy also contributed to the numbers of Jews in Egypt.The vast majority of the Jewish Diaspora under the Ptolemies was loyal to the monarchy, and attempted to participate in the society as much as they wanted,Philo was a jew an he was richer then any King,Jewish sepharvaim communities were usually organized as separate bodies in Egypt, they did retain a very close connection with Jerusalem, as evident by the fact that several Jewish High Priests of Judea came for visits to Alexandria, to help them along with Book writing,Large Jewish communities in Egypt were classified by the Egyptian authorities as Politai, and as such enjoyed the protection of civil laws. The Jews were a distinct group, they were below the Greeks, however, they were above the native Egyptian population that was of Black African Orgin that was unlike the Greek or roman whites of Europe. The situation and the social position of the Jews would change from monarch to monarch. The ancient Hellenistic historian Hecataeus of Abdera in his account of Judaism, written in the beginning of the Hellenistic Period, characterized the Jewish religion rather favorably. Not one bad curse fell on the Jews, they was living the high life in the Diaspora
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#50337 Feb 12, 2013
Catholicism is feeling a bit of "unease" globally? Looks like the Pope (Papal or Papa) grows tired..so say Pope Benedict faith is NOT strong enough to tarry on!! Hmmm..heard its possible another dark face might take another unprecedented position!! We r entering dangerous times

Level 8

Location hidden

#50338 Feb 12, 2013
plum wrote:
I read the first 20 pages of this form and let
me say that up to that point every 1 has it wrong. If your going to clam somthing be sure to back it up. Most African Americans come to this infomation from american christian churches that are not founded to operate under unified understanding of the message of the so called christ. There has always been a messiah spoken of for Israel. Everytime Israel is in trouble he pops up again and again. Because AAs were taken from there home into slavery for many reasons and were forced to adapt a new format of thinking and the method used was religion. AAs found a commond thread with the people of the book. That bond got them throuh slavery and gave them a strong spitural connection to hope. And seeing that America is a young country and AAs within are an even younger group of freed ppl it is going to take a while for them to find a voice of there own. Think about this how many times were Hebrews taken into bondage untl now way over 2000 years they can clam some kind of REAL peace as a nation. Now as far as for ppl who clam to be the real Hebrews. If your not going to study and follow the law and reach out to all ppl to bring them back to the most high then go sit down some where. Those that are from Israel have a mighty price to pay if they are not doing what the most high told them to do. So if your trying to clam somthing you better know what you claming cause the price is a high price to pay

Level 8

Location hidden

#50339 Feb 12, 2013
This is going to be in 711BC the tribes of Yisrael has been in Judah 20 years, the Assyrians Chaldean was in the Land,the Chaldean CAME FOR HOLY BOOKS TO CREATE RELIGIONS,the Chaldean was the Magi peoples to, they dealt with Astrology an the reading of the stars,all civilizations with important books, the Chaldean aka Jews, went an confiscated them , our's was the Most important, the Jews didnt see the signs of the CREATOR till we came out of Africa with the Curse,then they knew whom they had,so they started the cover up on Plantation, they was help fulfilling curse even after all that time we left Africa,same Peoples, same mixture,of Nations just different name of locations,an then they hide behind that nations name, like Portuguese,the average person not going to look pass the Name,well them was some Sepharvaims that was ran to Rome an Europe long long time ago,, ok look at this this was in 711BC, the Sepharvaims was in the Land of Samara 20 years,an the Chaldeans made of Armenian an Scythians, ok let me run this down to you, OK our Hebrew History is Written in CHALDEAN,ok they got Books ok The Armenians they got books our HEBREW HISTORY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC, ok our History written in Yiddish,an Tiberian, gone be yo ASHKENAZ, sepharviam got ALL languages from the Domination of the Nations,them the PEOPLES STOLE OUR PLAIN ONE HEBREW HISTORY, we the ones would go into africa in 588BC,ok back to Prophet Isaiah this in 711BC the Hebrews was in Judah the Last Area the Hebrews controlled we was being Pushed into africa,all troubles coming from the EAST, NORTH AN EAST,The Chaldean was at our Peoples,Isaiah 48:12;Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.Isaiah 48:13;Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.Isaiah 48:14;All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldean s.they the same Peoples today they got Jerusalem in 588BC,the Prophet Isaiah was saying this in 711BC,Chapter 48 was a Prophecy, look at this Peoples Isaiah 48:15;I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.YOU SEE THEM WORDS?THATS WHY OUR HISTORY IS WRITTEN IN CHALDEAN, an the Jews have all the WEALTH POINT BLANK,Isaiah 48:16;Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.THE CREATOR SENT for the worst peoples to MASTER US!an our ONLY WAY OUT IS TO CREATOR,an NO demi-gods,Isaiah 48:17;Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. You see the forces that be is so strong that ALMIGHTY YAH is the only REFUGE NO OTHER WAY!LOOK what this Verse say ABOUT US Hebrews,Isaiah 48:18;O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:,thats sayng we wasnt gone have NO PEACE on them Waters to,Isaiah 48:19;Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.,you dont see the Real Hebrews in their Inheritance,so our Name was cut of, we lost Heritage in the ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF THIS EARTH TO DO SO!Isaiah 48:20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldean s, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.,EVERYBODY see them words that was Why we went into africa, see the Chaldean s be the Jews of today they Have our History in their N

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,101,218
There's A War On The Black Male 7 min black man1 622
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 7 min Stupid Thread 3,541
Black Cuckolds (Jun '13) 12 min Stupid Thread 77
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 13 min black man1 2,349
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 15 min wtf 30
Secret Chinese plan to exterminate blacks? (Oct '13) 15 min Reggie Hayes 58
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 23 min Insect Trust 4,891
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 43 min ROMPER STOMPER 60
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••