Hebrew Israelite
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50263 Feb 11, 2013
Role of the international community in the Rwandan Genocide

"In the US, President Bill Clinton and US Ambassador to the UN Madeleine Albright repeatedly refused to take action.[20] US government documents declassified in 2004 indicate the Clinton administration knew Rwanda was being engulfed by genocide in April 1994, but buried the information to justify its inaction. Senior US officials privately used the word genocide within 16 days of the start of the killings, but chose not to do so publicly because Clinton had already decided not to intervene. Intelligence reports obtained using the "US Freedom of Information Act" show the cabinet and almost certainly the president "had been told of a planned" "final "solution" "to eliminate "all" "Tutsis"" before the slaughter reached its peak."

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_the_in...

Of course,.. "Susan Rice" was deeply involved too.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50264 Feb 11, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
http://www.google.com/search...
Your god is lucifer.
#Talmud
Johns on top of it/ Yahuda You claim to be Christians always quoting the bible. Does it not say in your bible that hating others is a sin? Does the ten commandments not say LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF? Repent and ask forgiveness from G-d! You dont like white people to discriminate or hate you but you are willing to hate Jews!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50265 Feb 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>SIMPLY it all leads to "AFRICOM" that black poop already been chosen,, they trying to get AFRICA out China hands, or its DEATH for EUROPEAN PEOPLES, no money no power!! NO WAR, no war is death !! they hate no war!, they Melt an turn to DUST if its no war!
I did read somewhere that the final Pope will be a black man! So if a black man becomes a Pope you better run and hide lol.....
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#50266 Feb 11, 2013
"WiLLy's" on the "L"O_O"Kout " these dayz,... Know what I'm talkin' bout.

>_>

<_<
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50267 Feb 11, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
It is my business when you defame an entire people. And you will pay for that racist crime, boy."
The heiarchy defamed themselves, I didnt do anything lol. Im sure there are some good Jewish peolpe from eastern eroupe, Armenia, Polland, Russia and spain who are honest and hardworking who have no idea they are worshiping satan.
You crazy....I think you are a worship Satan!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50268 Feb 11, 2013
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it will be tolerated coward.Can you and your fake crakka Jews tolerate a large oven?
Can you? Gen12:3 I (G-d) will bless those who bless you (Israel) and will curse those who curse you!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50269 Feb 11, 2013
Some of the idiots are this site dont seem to know who their real enemies are! When the atomic bombs from Iran and other Muslims countries fall on your heads it will be too late! Dont worry Ill put flowers on your grave....
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50270 Feb 11, 2013
Some people say that the Muslims hate America because America supports Israel but I dont think that is true! Those MF Muslims are hell bent on world domination. Take you idiot religion and the Quran and shove it up your butt!
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#50271 Feb 11, 2013
I wonder if rich and powerful white people will bow and kiss the ring of a "BLACK" Pope? In PUBLIC.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#50272 Feb 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Johns on top of it/ Yahuda You claim to be Christians always quoting the bible. Does it not say in your bible that hating others is a sin? Does the ten commandments not say LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF? Repent and ask forgiveness from G-d! You dont like white people to discriminate or hate you but you are willing to hate Jews!
I never said I ddint like white people. And also I dont hate Jews. I actually know exactly who my enemy is. Most Jews and Christians are being played.

BTW all that God loves everybody is christian BS. The bible doesnt support that. Just take a honest look at the situation of the Tribes in the diaspora that came through africa honestly that is all I ask. Lets just put the history out there. There is a rift between so called blacks and Jews and it goes way back to slavery times. But nobody wants to address it. everybody who had a hand in our current condition wants to to start fresh from this moment. wether it be Jews, Chrisitans, Arabs, brits, Portuguese, Germans, French, is irrelevant. we are the only race of people with no nation, heritage, culture, original language, ect. That sounds like a Isralite to me, lol. But yall act like those attributes in a person is not relevant. Example. A chinese man introduces himself as Lamar Johnson. You'd be thinking WTF? lol. But a AA can introduce himself as Johnny Whichcock and you wouldnt think twice. We are in exile at this very moment jus as the good book said. Its not about disproving Jews their heritage, its about proclaiming ours. In the process of this proclamation it cuts both ways because it brings into question whats has been excepted by the mainstream, so naturally it starts arguments.

All in all if people told the truth we wouldnt need these dialogues. And the truth is most eroupean jews converted to a African way of life, mixed with Babylonian traditions, thats just the facts take how you want. All these Jewish customs are African.. The Blowing of the Rams Horn, Circumscion, mensural separation, polygamy, pouring of Libations, dietary laws, sacrificing of animals to God, Blood sprinkling, new moon celebrations ect ect.

Theres nothing wrong with quoting a source, the problem arises when you dont give credit to the original author. Its called plagerism.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#50273 Feb 11, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
I wonder if rich and powerful white people will bow and kiss the ring of a "BLACK" Pope? In PUBLIC.
They already bow to black Jesus and Mary, so why not.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50274 Feb 11, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
They already bow to black Jesus and Mary, so why not.
Jesus was a white boy. Skulls dating 2000 years ago in Israel shows the people of that time were Caucasian. So all the movies portraying Jesus as white man are correct!
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#50275 Feb 11, 2013
Same old episode,...(-YAWNS-) Get your "TROLL "game" up "AE". You're looking like a "punching bag" full of air.
Barros Serrano

United States

#50276 Feb 11, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I ddint like white people. And also I dont hate Jews. I actually know exactly who my enemy is. Most Jews and Christians are being played.
BTW all that God loves everybody is christian BS. The bible doesnt support that. Just take a honest look at the situation of the Tribes in the diaspora that came through africa honestly that is all I ask. Lets just put the history out there. There is a rift between so called blacks and Jews and it goes way back to slavery times. But nobody wants to address it. everybody who had a hand in our current condition wants to to start fresh from this moment. wether it be Jews, Chrisitans, Arabs, brits, Portuguese, Germans, French, is irrelevant. we are the only race of people with no nation, heritage, culture, original language, ect. That sounds like a Isralite to me, lol. But yall act like those attributes in a person is not relevant. Example. A chinese man introduces himself as Lamar Johnson. You'd be thinking WTF? lol. But a AA can introduce himself as Johnny Whichcock and you wouldnt think twice. We are in exile at this very moment jus as the good book said. Its not about disproving Jews their heritage, its about proclaiming ours. In the process of this proclamation it cuts both ways because it brings into question whats has been excepted by the mainstream, so naturally it starts arguments.
All in all if people told the truth we wouldnt need these dialogues. And the truth is most eroupean jews converted to a African way of life, mixed with Babylonian traditions, thats just the facts take how you want. All these Jewish customs are African.. The Blowing of the Rams Horn, Circumscion, mensural separation, polygamy, pouring of Libations, dietary laws, sacrificing of animals to God, Blood sprinkling, new moon celebrations ect ect.
Theres nothing wrong with quoting a source, the problem arises when you dont give credit to the original author. Its called plagerism.
Those cultural traits were common among many traditional peoples.

Hebrews did not come from Africa, and were not Africans. They are J2 type northern Mideasterners. And they still are.

And you're not a Hebrew.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#50277 Feb 11, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Glim, in addition to the above:
1. You are in denial about the Ethiopians male population, which 25% of which is E1b1a!!! You're always Lying claiming this haplogroup doesn't exist in the HOA!!!
2. The truth about where AA ancestors disbursed from....ETHIOPIAN HIGHLANDS & SUDAN...TO BE EXACT!!!
You are becoming a habitual liar!

Genomics and African Queens: Diversity Within Ethiopian Genomes Reveals Imprints of Historical Events

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/...

Researchers have started to unveil the genetic heritage of Ethiopian populations, who are among the most diverse in the world, and lie at the gateway from Africa. They found that the genomes of some Ethiopian populations bear striking similarities to those of populations in Israel and Syria, a potential genetic legacy of the Queen of Sheba and her companions.

The team detected mixing between some Ethiopians and non-African populations dating to approximately 3,000 years ago. The origin and date of this genomic admixture, along with previous linguistic studies, is consistent with the legend of the Queen of Sheba, who according to the Ethiopian Kebra Nagast book had a child with King Solomon from Israel and is mentioned in both the Bible and the Qur'an.

They found that the Ethiopian genome is not as ancient as was previously thought and less ancient than the genomes of some Southern African populations.

"We found that some Ethiopians have 40-50% of their genome closer to the genomes of populations outside of Africa, while the remaining half of their genome is closer to populations within the African continent," says Dr Toomas Kivisild, co-author from the University of Cambridge. "We calculated genetic distances and found that these non-African regions of the genome are closest to populations in Egypt, Israel and Syria, rather than to the neighbouring Yemeni and Arabs."
Barros Serrano

United States

#50278 Feb 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a white boy. Skulls dating 2000 years ago in Israel shows the people of that time were Caucasian. So all the movies portraying Jesus as white man are correct!
Jesus looked like Jeff Goldblum with long hair and a beard.

Mary looked like Sarah Silverman.
Yahuda

United States

#50279 Feb 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a white boy. Skulls dating 2000 years ago in Israel shows the people of that time were Caucasian. So all the movies portraying Jesus as white man are correct!
Tell that to the pope
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#50280 Feb 11, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Babylonians were not black Africans at all! The original people in Mesopotamia were Indians. Im not sure what happened to the Indians but at the time of Abraham the Mesopotamians people look very white to me. Abraham came from Mesopotamia to Canaan. These people were not black Africans. They were Semites just like the Arabs. You act like all Africans have the same rites. That is absolutely not true at all. Africans in South Africa circumsize their sons when they are in their teens. Jews do it when the child is a baby. Women are not seperated when they are menstruating and they eat pork. Any Africans practising any Jewish rites probably are converts. Also the Lemba which have been proven to be related to the Jews dont practise all the Jewish traditions!
Yahuda

United States

#50281 Feb 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
Provide the source let's see it.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#50282 Feb 11, 2013
So, a little reading turned up that there was a big back migration across the Red Sea into Africa from the Arab peninsula back some time in the stone age. I’ve seen one paper estimate the earliest back migration into Africa at 30,000 years,(of mt DNA type M).

It’s a common misconception that Europeans have a similar skull shape and facial features because Ethiopia was the presumed exit point for humans leaving Africa. In fact, if this were true, all the people of the world would look Caucasian, and they obviously don’t. The original people that left Africa would not have resembled any modern ethnic group of people, they had Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Australoid characteristics. The modern racial appearances are all relatively modern, when you go back past 40,000 years none of them exist in their modern form. The Caucasian appearance of some Ethiopians is in a large part due to their Eruasian ancestry.

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...

Mt DNA type ‘M’ is thought to have originated somewhere in the Pakistan area about 64,000 years ago, and migrated back to Africa bout 30,000 years ago. An expansion of the Semitic speaking Neolithic farmers from about 9,000 years ago also accounts for some Caucasian ancestry. This expansion took a wide variety of near Eastern Mt DNA and Y chromosome haplotypes into the Horn of Africa. There has also been some historical population movement into the horn of Africa since the advent of Islam

Anyway, the gist of these collected DNA studies is that Ethiopians are about 40% Caucasian, and are genetically a little more closely related to Mediterranean Caucasian groups like Berbers and Arabs than Western Africans, as is shown by this twig map. The actual amount of admixture varies from one group to another, but 40% is the average of all these samples. There is a Y chromosome study here that goes into more detail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,660,549
Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson SLAMS Black "Christ... 7 min Polaris 22
News New monument planned on Fort Leavenworth will h... 7 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 5
Cultural appropriation (Apr '17) 14 min Cisco Cruz 86
I'm Mostly White And I Just Found Out That I'm ... 17 min JonJ76543 5
Does RACE Trump Gender? 19 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 16
White people, You need to do something to preve... 23 min Deadly Guy 22
Blacks hate facts! 40 min I M WHITE 21
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 1 hr el rey de los cam... 71
Is this KIP? 1 hr I M WHITE 91
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 1 hr Jake 39
More from around the web