Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!
Revelation 3:9 (KJV)
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
YOU DEVILS ARE SATAN'S SEED...BRINGING ALL OF YOUR TEMPTATIONS:
Luke 4 (KJV)
1Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
2 being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry.
3 And the devil said to Him,“If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.”
4 But Jesus answered him, saying,“It is written,‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.’”
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him,“All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”
8 And Jesus answered and said to him,“Get behind Me, Satan!For it is written,‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”
9 Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him,“If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here. 10 For it is written:
‘He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you,’
11 and, In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’”
12 And Jesus answered and said to him,“It has been said,‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’”
13 Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.
Why would G-d choose Abraham the father of Jews? As Iv said before the Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are genetically related in the bible! So why would G-d destroy his own chosen people? G-d will defend the people in Israel Joel 3:16 You full of hatred for the Jews!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>NOW ABRAHAM IS A HEBREW?YOU JUST SAID YESTERDAY THAT HE WAS A JEW!
Dude day aint right unless he say something stupid!!, they dont know an he really dont!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

look at the 2;33 mark an hold it!! them white peoples ashkenaz or sepharvaim got to be stone crazy!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

look at 3;39 what damn jew looked like that?
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Assyrians - Masters of War (3of3) YouTube look at our history an how they came at us!look at what they try an hide! look at them Hebrews with Locks!
Mixed race people also have dreadlocks!
LOOK AT THESE ASSYRIANS
assyrianempire.net/image.html
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Dude day aint right unless he say something stupid!!, they dont know an he really dont!!
FOR THE VERY LAST TIME Abraham was a HEBREW. THE Hebrews,Israelites and JEWS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE AND ARE GENETICALLY RELATED READ YOUR BIBLE. THE TWELVE TRIBES ARE ISRAEL ARE RELATED TO ABRAHAM<MOSES IS RELATED TO ABRAHAM<JESUS IS RELATED TO ABRAHAM!The are all genetically related,THEY ARE FAMILY. To be a REAL HEBREW YOU HAVE TO BE RELATED TO A JEW> ALL REAL JEWS ARE RELATED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD> ITS BEEN PROVEN BY DNA. THATS WHY YOU ARE A FAKE HEBREWS!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>. This gotta be a young kid. He actually thought this helped his case.
Dimwitted one it stands to reason if a people get continously conquered by a a white race its more than likely as time goes by that they will eventually turn the same colour as their conquerers! First thing conquerers do is rape the conquered women! Is is more than likely Jesus was a Mediterranean Caucasian! GET USED TO IT!
Phaed

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>OKAY, SAY THAT ALL OVA AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT THINK HE HEARS YOU!
As U kno my skillo isn't mouthy..but sometimes I choose to humor myself by speaking out to a snake..I much rather like sharing w/ my family on here! U guys..at first I felt compelled to engage w/ y'all tht felt like entertaining the snakes like a snake charmer but really it's amusing! I'm walkn the ancient path as we are instructed
Phaed

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>okay now the question is IF THE ORIGINAL ONES ARE DEAD where did the scientist get the prototype dna to test these so called judeans for hebrew blood? U jist said the originals were dead so becareful how u answer!
big big grin..see how a fork-tongue tends to make the snake stumble over his words LMAO
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Did you notice Mr Yisrael, those Assyrians with dreadlocks? They dont look anything like black people to me!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Luke 4

25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Helias, when Heaven was shut three years and six months, when great famishment was through out all the land,

26 And unto none of them was Helias sent, save in to Sarepta besides Sidon unto a woman that was a widow.

27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Heliseus the Prophet: And yet non of them were healed, saving Naaman of Syria.

28 And as many as were in the synagogue when they heard that, were filled with wrath:

29 And rose up, and thrust HIM out of the city, and led HIM even unto the edge of the hill, where on their city was built, to cast HIM down headlong.

30 But HE went HIS way even through the midst of them:

31 And came into Capernaum a City of Galile, and there taught them on the Sabboth days.

* Helias = Elias

Why would they be mad at HIM for saying that a lot of lepers were in Israel @ the time of Elias the Prophet and that none of them were healed except Naaman....? lol
Remember Gahazi was then cursed and sent into the world AS WHITE AS SNOW even his generation and future generations forever.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
As U kno my skillo isn't mouthy..but sometimes I choose to humor myself by speaking out to a snake..I much rather like sharing w/ my family on here! U guys..at first I felt compelled to engage w/ y'all tht felt like entertaining the snakes like a snake charmer but really it's amusing! I'm walkn the ancient path as we are instructed
I cant resist this video and its terrific music
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Luke 4
25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Helias, when Heaven was shut three years and six months, when great famishment was through out all the land,
26 And unto none of them was Helias sent, save in to Sarepta besides Sidon unto a woman that was a widow.
27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Heliseus the Prophet: And yet non of them were healed, saving Naaman of Syria.
28 And as many as were in the synagogue when they heard that, were filled with wrath:
29 And rose up, and thrust HIM out of the city, and led HIM even unto the edge of the hill, where on their city was built, to cast HIM down headlong.
30 But HE went HIS way even through the midst of them:
31 And came into Capernaum a City of Galile, and there taught them on the Sabboth days.
* Helias = Elias
Why would they be mad at HIM for saying that a lot of lepers were in Israel @ the time of Elias the Prophet and that none of them were healed except Naaman....? lol
Remember Gahazi was then cursed and sent into the world AS WHITE AS SNOW even his generation and future generations forever.
Jesus was a white man!
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Sorry to burst your bubble.

CHRIST wasn't leprous, a white, or a sign of sin.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

THE CREATOR has your dna right here:

Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

----------
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,

3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.

4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.

5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

THE INVADERS!
----------

2 Kings 17
24 And the king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from SEPHARVAIM, and placed them in the cities of Samaria INSTEAD of the children of Israel; and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble.
CHRIST wasn't leprous, a white, or a sign of sin.
Jewish skulls found at the time that Jesus lived show them to be CAUCASIAN.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Assyrians - Masters of War (3of3) YouTube look at our history an how they came at us!look at what they try an hide! look at them Hebrews with Locks!
Check this dude out Ben. My favourite warrior of all time - straight outa Star Wars and he is an ancient Assyrian
secundus.fatenuovo guerra.com/showthread.php...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Check this dude out Ben. My favourite warrior of all time - straight outa Star Wars and he is an ancient Assyrian
secundus.fatenuovo guerra.com/showthread.php...
Maybe this link will work
secundus.fatenuovoguerra.com/showthread.php...
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish skulls found at the time that Jesus lived show them to be CAUCASIAN.
what is a jewish skull? Is this a relgious skull!
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish skulls found at the time that Jesus lived show them to be CAUCASIAN.
LOL..

Just like you all found a mosaic of Samson... lmao!!!

You get more hilarious by the post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••