#50234 Feb 11, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
http://www.google.com/search...
Your god is lucifer.
#Talmud
. Africa AE

These are the people you are supporting. Talmud, kabalah that's the religion of the state of Israel you subscribe to. Are you proud of that?
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50235 Feb 11, 2013
There's a question floating around since the recent announcement of the "current Pope's" resignation. The question is,.. Will the "next" Pope be "BLACK"? Think about that,...
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#50236 Feb 11, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>. Africa AE
These are the people you are supporting. Talmud, kabalah that's the religion of the state of Israel you subscribe to. Are you proud of that?
The specifics of the religion of today's Jews is not your concern, boy. None of your damned business.

You are not a Hebrew; they are Hebrews. This is proven. Don't think so? Have your DNA tested, you stupid Afro-whitey Yank with an identity problem.

The Synagogue of Satan is ISLAM, obviously. Pretending to follow the line of Hebrew prophets, pretending that Mohambone descended from Abraham (he did not), pretending that Jerusalem is an Islamic holy place, etc.

Usurpers! And liars! And you Black Fake Hebrew Israelites are the same: LIARS! And USURPERS!
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50237 Feb 11, 2013
Do you know what effect a "BLACK" Pope would have on the people of "OUR" kind? Look at the effect of "OTHER" "BLACK,(wink,wink) leaders have on "US" as a "WHOLE". Look at the effect "Ras Tafari" "still" has on people of "OUR" kind. Think about it,...
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50238 Feb 11, 2013
Satan is "SATURN"/ Santa / Grim Reaper / Father Time / Azael / Cronus / Moloch / Osiris / Baal Hamon or Hammon / El / Tammuz / and of course "Adramelech" the god of the people who replaced the real "HEBREWS" mentioned in 2nd Kings chapter 17 from Sepharvaim. HEXAGRAM. Ben "KNOWS". Being from "Africa", the "Hebrews" would know him as "Osiris"(Kemet / Egypt). The Egyptians weren't known for "child sacrifice", but the "Nubians' were. They worshipped "Amun"(or "AMEN" a.k.a. Zeus / Ba'al Hadad or simply Ba'al/ Jupiter / Lucifer / Semjaza) and Osiris. PENTAGRAM.
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50239 Feb 11, 2013
Oh yeah,.. Amun or "AMEN" is also "GAD" "Ba'al GAD" b.k.a "LORD GOD". Wordplay,..

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#50240 Feb 11, 2013
The specifics of the religion of today's Jews is not your concern, boy. None of your damned business."

Well I made it my business and everyone who visits this threads business. What you gonna do about it? Besides press real hard on your keyboard in all caps.

Im sure that rabi meant nothing when he threw up the symbol of moloch. Im sure he just meant rock n roll. maybe he is a Texas longhorn fan. Keep trolling bruh. you gota be one lonely, miserable, and bored person. Go get laid or something, go play on a freeway perhaps.

Level 4

Location hidden

#50241 Feb 11, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The specifics of the religion of today's Jews is not your concern, boy. None of your damned business.
You are not a Hebrew; they are Hebrews. This is proven. Don't think so? Have your DNA tested, you stupid Afro-whitey Yank with an identity problem.
The Synagogue of Satan is ISLAM, obviously. Pretending to follow the line of Hebrew prophets, pretending that Mohambone descended from Abraham (he did not), pretending that Jerusalem is an Islamic holy place, etc.
Usurpers! And liars! And you Black Fake Hebrew Israelites are the same: LIARS! And USURPERS!
Also, I wasnt even talking to you. haha
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50242 Feb 11, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
Do you know what effect a "BLACK" Pope would have on the people of "OUR" kind? Look at the effect of "OTHER" "BLACK,(wink,wink) leaders have on "US" as a "WHOLE". Look at the effect "Ras Tafari" "still" has on people of "OUR" kind. Think about it,...
"WiLLy" wasn't telling a joke. "WiLLy" is serious.
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50243 Feb 11, 2013
Quote:
Following the shock announcement that Pope Benedict XVI will stand down later this month, speculation is rife over who the next Pontiff will be.
One thing that experts appear to agree on is that there is a strong possibility he will be the first non-European leader of the Roman Catholic Church.
The frontrunner according to some bookmakers is Ghanaian Cardinal Peter Turkson who, if he was voted in for the top job, would be the first black person to do so.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22770...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I didn't type the Facebook/Twitter crap,.. Anyway,. have a look at "PETER".
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50244 Feb 11, 2013
The "so called" "Final Pope" is said to be name "PETER the Second". Go to "Wiki",. type in "Pope Peter II". "Cardinal Francis Arinze",.. a "BLACK MAN" appears. Hmmm,.. Black President,.. black POPE.
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50245 Feb 11, 2013
I tell you what, I'll do it for you,.. just click.

"Pope Peter II" @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Peter_II#...
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#50246 Feb 11, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
The specifics of the religion of today's Jews is not your concern, boy. None of your damned business."
Well I made it my business and everyone who visits this threads business. What you gonna do about it? Besides press real hard on your keyboard in all caps.
Im sure that rabi meant nothing when he threw up the symbol of moloch. Im sure he just meant rock n roll. maybe he is a Texas longhorn fan. Keep trolling bruh. you gota be one lonely, miserable, and bored person. Go get laid or something, go play on a freeway perhaps.
Don't smartass me, boy. At least not from the safety of your computer. Try it in person.

It is my business when you defame an entire people. And you will pay for that racist crime, boy.

See any caps here? Only the initial letter of the sentence.

Your antisemitism will not be tolerated, boy. You will pay, non-Hebrew bitch.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50247 Feb 11, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
The "so called" "Final Pope" is said to be name "PETER the Second". Go to "Wiki",. type in "Pope Peter II". "Cardinal Francis Arinze",.. a "BLACK MAN" appears. Hmmm,.. Black President,.. black POPE.
SIMPLY it all leads to "AFRICOM" that black poop already been chosen,, they trying to get AFRICA out China hands, or its DEATH for EUROPEAN PEOPLES, no money no power!! NO WAR, no war is death !! they hate no war!, they Melt an turn to DUST if its no war!
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50248 Feb 11, 2013
Regarding the subject of the "final Pope" being named "PETER the Second" and "current" speculation of him being a "BLACK MAN",.. ask yourselves: "Ain't That A B*TCH"?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50249 Feb 11, 2013
black poop control West africa, The Ethiopians gone help as they already is,take west africa Because its closer to west! an Europe! then push China outta west africa an central africa, the U,S owe, China, an Asia, so they steal from the Africans with Symbolic stuff!! they stupid! an dont know! so the whites think!!, its our FREEDOM, thats bringing the Beast down,

Level 4

Location hidden

#50250 Feb 11, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't smartass me, boy. At least not from the safety of your computer. Try it in person.
It is my business when you defame an entire people. And you will pay for that racist crime, boy.
I live in Seattle come see me. We can meet in the Centreal District, what day is good for you? Just like I thought all talk.

Jews dont deny there kabalaism or Talmud worship. So that anti semitism bs is void here.

Level 4

Location hidden

#50251 Feb 11, 2013
It is my business when you defame an entire people. And you will pay for that racist crime, boy."

The heiarchy defamed themselves, I didnt do anything lol. Im sure there are some good Jewish peolpe from eastern eroupe, Armenia, Polland, Russia and spain who are honest and hardworking who have no idea they are worshiping satan.

Level 4

Location hidden

#50252 Feb 11, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Rock on dude!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50253 Feb 11, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I knows a few Rabbi's they gone disagree with you!,Chicago an Knoxville,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 3 min African AE 116
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 5 min It is 109
News NAACP members call for protection of voting rights 9 min FactsAre 26
Our Time is running out and Our Problems has ne... 10 min selina london 2
Who is selina london? 17 min selina london 86
Why black males hate and fear white men (Aug '14) 20 min civilb 638
Black people, why are you using the white inven... 28 min brownskin_beauty 41
White men are better lovers? 1 hr Sigh 621
**Clever/Funny Voicemail Greetings. Any Ideas?** (Jul '09) 1 hr poop 81
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 2 hr jtr304 5,490