Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50160 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a crock of mythological crap. Satan is not equivalent to Aryans! LOL...
Aryans were not in the region until the Hurrians and Hittites. Assyrians had Aryan admixture. But they were latecomers to the region.
If societies can be considered “Satanic”, the Muslim realms certainly qualify. They committed history's greatest outrages, and continue to stand against the Hebrews (Jews) in Israel.
If you want to follow prophesy... Islam is the Synagogue of Satan, and the armies listed in the BIBLE as going against Israel in the end times are all those of what are today Islamic countries.
And African-Americans are not Hebrews!
continuing the aryan theme, there was also a circumcised community who mixed with and assumed the identity of 'hebrews'. and ruled over the entire hebrew nation.

**these would be your edomites.

don't you find it interesting that ancient historians associate europe with edom? don't you find it interesting that this edomite was the king of judaea, during the time of christ's birth:
http://www.grahamphillips.net/Books/herod.jpg

don't you find it interesting, B?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50161 Feb 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>everybody put walls up because them,
revelation 21
"21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea."

do you know what this is saying?
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#50162 Feb 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Skulls of neanderthals and modern humans were found in Israel. The interbred with each other! Im sure some might have had leprosy, but whites get their colour from neanderthals. Remains of neanderthals found show they had red hair so they must have been light skinned. Europe was much,much colder than it is today thats why there were hairy beasts like mammoths. Iv seen photos of black people with leprosy they dont turn white! Its a b***sh*t story that whites got their skin colour from being lepers!
yeah, umm hmm, BURP!
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#50163 Feb 10, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this numbnut..Eurasia (Eur represents Europe) no wonder he won't admit it..his cousins said its not of Africa LMAO!! Y do I fear DNA..don't need DNA to prove the only people that were lead away slaves or captives via "by ships" as Deut 28:68 says is me and my Hebrew family!! Who else do U kno went into slavery by the ship loads into all other nations of the Earth? Show us or quit all tht hissing around here..ppl aren't asleep on this end..go fck w/ the blind sheep, we got (3) eyes apiece!!(2) physical eyes and the other is our minds'eye or spiritual eye..why did our Hebraic custom call for us to hv a (7) candle menora? Each represented a sense or attribute of THE MOST HIGH..jus like HE gave HIS Children as a promise! We hear w/ 2 ears, smell w/ 1 nose, speak & taste w/ 1 mouth but we see thru 3 eyes like 3D lmao!! I kno U hate it..Adam & Eve lost their spiritual sight (insight) but CREATOR promised HE'D gv it bck at the appointed time
OKAY, SAY THAT ALL OVA AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT THINK HE HEARS YOU!
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#50164 Feb 10, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
Black people are not the jews of today. The hebrews aka jews got scatterd all over the place like fish. They were Held captive in every country in the planet earth. Then they came back to there mother land now isreal. So you have mix jews with every nation on the planet earth. But the orginals are dead now. So ya end of your guys stupid fighting that's being going on since 2007.
okay now the question is IF THE ORIGINAL ONES ARE DEAD where did the scientist get the prototype dna to test these so called judeans for hebrew blood? U jist said the originals were dead so becareful how u answer!
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#50165 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you not have Mideastern Semitic DNA?
Your DNA confirms that in fact you are an Afro-whitey Yank.
you dont know what he dna confirms. Stay off of wikipedia and maybe you wont get so diluted by your inference. We are shemitic. Thanks

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50166 Feb 10, 2013
its enough good info about "Hayk Japheht", one could start an have good info into they life!ok when jews say they from Aram, they aint talking about Aram our Father whom was a son to SHEM as well as Asshur, see its to different ones an im gone show you check this,Aram;is an Armenian patriarch in the History of Armenia ok he gone be a son of Hayk Japheht,also check this Arame; was the first known king of Urartu, Arame united the Nairi tribe against the threat of the Assyrian Empire. His capital at Arzashkun was at the northeastern shore of Lake Van One of Hayk's most famous scions, Aram, settled in Eastern Armenia from the Mitanni kingdom (Western Armenia),, so we DEALING WITH SCYTHIANS, ok we just gone call them Armenians,Arame has been suggested as the prototype of both Aram (and, correspondingly the popular given name Aram ; two of the legendary forefathers of the Armenian people,Hayk Nahapet,ok when jew say they from Asshur thats gone be Nimrod son town where they Hayk got Freedom from they BIRTH PLACE!Genesis 10:11;Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,ok they was UNDER NIMROD Ham kids control, till they broke loose, we would WORK THEM, Hayk's genealogy as follows: Japhet, Gomer & Tiras, Torgom, Hayk, and his descendants as Amasya, Ara, Aram, Aramais, Armanak, Gegham, and Harma.[4] Hayk was also the founder of the Haykazuni Dynasty. Some of the prominent Armenian royal houses such as the Arran, Bagratuni, Bznuni, Khorkhoruni, Manavazian, Syuni, and Vahevuni, among others, have traced their genealogy to Hayk Nahapet.ALL THEM OLD JEWISH HOUSES LIKE THE "Bagratuni" The history of Anatolia encompasses the region modern Malazgirt is Manavazian, all them Scythians ok check this ,Hayk "..was prince of the seven brothers and stood in service to the giant Nimrod (Nebrovt') who first ruled the entire world as king.OK lets check bible out ,Genesis 10:8;And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. HE was wiping everybody an made one EARTHLY GOVERNMENT an Babel was his spot, Genesis 10:10;And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. Hayk son of Torgom had a child named Armanak while he was living in Babylon.SEE HE GONE BE JEWS DADDY, Hayk had a lil Nephilim in him,He was a man of giant stature, a mighty archer and fearless warrior. Hayk and his people, from the time of their forefathers Noah and Japheth, had migrated south toward the warmer lands near Babylon. In that land there ruled a wicked giant, Bel. Bel tried to impose his tyranny upon Hayk’s people. But proud Hayk refused to submit to Bel. As soon as his son Aramaneak was born, Hayk rose up, and led his people back to the land of his forefathers, the land of Ararat. At the foot of the mountains, he built his home, Haykashen.GOG KASHEN, is they real name,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50167 Feb 10, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
revelation 21
"21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea."
do you know what this is saying?
i go wit Jeremiah On Babylon, thats to Horrible to even think of, SEA GONE? where it go to or gone go to? i dont fool it that new T

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50168 Feb 10, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
Black people are not the jews of today. The hebrews aka jews got scatterd all over the place like fish. They were Held captive in every country in the planet earth. Then they came back to there mother land now isreal. So you have mix jews with every nation on the planet earth. But the orginals are dead now. So ya end of your guys stupid fighting that's being going on since 2007.
The "jews" were not scattered. They migrated where ever they wanted to go and still do. They were never held captive in every country by anyone nor were ever slaves. Never in ANY country for that matter. If anything at all, people wanted you all to get away from them.

So stop trying to reinvent history because people are seeing you all for who you really are now.

Its being revealed and nothing you can do about it. No amount of revising your lies will change what THE CREATOR has already spoken.
[email protected] the smell of desperation.
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#50169 Feb 10, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
@ White_Rabbit,
Make sure you look in to it.
i checked out the site......lol! Why do they fear because thats all i see is fear in them!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50170 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you not have Mideastern Semitic DNA?
Your DNA confirms that in fact you are an Afro-whitey Yank.
im not related to Scythians, so i wouldnt have no Mideast DNA, Hebrews ran into africa 2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.then it goes on to say the CREATOR was made because we set our haerts to stay in Africa, SEE Slavery fixed that! we was removed, you see? scythians moved in, you jewish uncle an Great gran daddy you can for get it! Games OVER , we claiming our heritage!something you whites say stay away from hahah lol! i see why! lol ya'll would like for us not to be our selfs, so we can be controlled hahah lol , SEE EVERYBODY IS A SLAVE NOW BUT THE HEBREWS, we free in Captivity hahahah lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#50171 Feb 10, 2013
CREATOR gone get us Land, so we set an gain mo info,they days over there looks bout over!! Iran putting WAR head on Bomb now! LOL they hving a party before its over an a new day for everybody on earth will be here! an if jews not in our way WHOM gone tell us we aint Hebrew? we gone ARREST YOU!!an bring you to a HEBREW COURT!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50172 Feb 10, 2013
you jewish peoples good job for holding on to books,because they could have easly not been jews, an the Sepharvaims could have held on Longer an we would had been swiped away ,ok they started off wrong which set the chain of event that lead us to this day, ok the Priest that Jeroboam had taught them from the Beginning, so it was a doomed day seed Planted right there, ok see so what the Jewish community needs to do is break AWAY from they Jewish I,D in order to change whats ahead! its the only away it to abandon, their belief that they the chosen peoples, get away from that, because the world Knows peace suppose to be here peoples tired of being controlled for the sake of a few!!, that dont share the Natural resources that's everybody s, everybody wants freedom, an that mean Natural resources , stop being used to exploit peoples, an then we will work on fixing everything,ok the jews knows they Created the Occult hebrews that want to make slaves out of them, will they mite get what they created from them peoples! Frankenstein,ok to stop all this jewish community got to make room for us so we can make the change the world is waiting on an needs desperately , they got to change history books at schools, easy us in, an let it work its self up!! we have to take control, by us or the CREATOR is going to do it, its been said already!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50173 Feb 10, 2013
If you was reading our History instead of scrolling down you would Know this already! ok Check this in 520BC the Prophet Zechariah was in the Land along with the Prophet HAGGAI it was a Great day an time for the Peoples!wasn't NO MORE AFTER THEM ok ok Back to the Prophet Zechariah;Now we had return from all Nations, Like Jeremiah said! Zerubbabel was in Charge ok we gone Jump into this Chapter Zechariah remember this in 520BC we at home, Those in Africa they gone off in the Bush! hahahah ok you have to read Zechariah 2:6;Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.see that was an Order to come HOME from Babylon,all Hebrews came Back to the Land,Zechariah 3:1And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.NOW THIS IS JOSHUA THE SON OF JOSEDECH!Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts: CREATOR CALLED JOSHUA BY HIS NAME HE HAD SUPER POWER! hahahah lol YOU THINK OUR HISTORY IS A GAME EDOM? ok Zechariah 3:1;And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.Zechariah 3:2;And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?Zechariah 3:3;Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.Zechariah 3:4;And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.OK HERE IT IS WHAT YOU ASK!ABOUT THE KING!!Zechariah 3:5;And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.Zechariah 3:6;And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,Zechariah 3:7;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.Zechariah 3:8Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.in comes Zerubbabel,Zechariah 4:5;Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.Zechariah 4:6;Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.Zechariah 4:7;Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.,Zechariah 4:8;Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,Zechariah 4:9 ;The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.,YOU SEE ZERUBBABEL lay the FOUNDATION OF THE CREATOR HOUSE? you had to be BIG IN YAH EYES! he was of David, ok Zerubbabel HAD SOME REAL POWER LIKE NON OTHER BUT MOSES!Zechariah 4:10;For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth..THEM JEWS BURNED THE TEMPLE DOWN THEM SEPHARVAIMS FOR HANGING AROUND! we didnt do right in the END

Level 8

Location hidden

#50174 Feb 10, 2013
an for you fools JEREMIAH told our peoples what was up in Babylon he Never said they should RUN OFF TO FAR country! this Proheht HOSEA the son of Beeri, he was there in King Hezekiah days he was there when Yisrael ran to Judah, with the wars with Assyria, if you read, Hosea 1;7 you going to see how Judah was saved when the Assyrians came,Hosea 1:7;But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.remember the Assyrians was at Judah ;,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.ok Judah was saved till King Hezekiah showed them CHALDEAN ARMENIAN EVERYTHING, that was Babylon, ok back to the Prophet Hosea,he was there when the Assyrians came ok look what he said"Hosea 1:10;Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.Hosea 1:11;Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.ok check this THE VALLEY OF JEZREEL- is the name given to the valley that separates GALILEE from SAMARIA, that valley was a Major corridor through PALESTINE from Egypt AFRICA,to Asia and the trans Jordan Plateau , it the prophecy to where war going end it all, ok Back to Hosea the Prophet,you see we came from Assyria when the Babylonians was at Assyria we went that way off into Africa, because during 698-till 612 Assyrian was having a HARD TIME it was OVER FOR THEM,THEY DAY HAD COME,so we went thru the Valley of Jezreel, see we used to get Assyria to do our Dirt! we had GOLD! an everybody wanted it! we was next to Africa, see we over looked CREATOR when we hired the Assyrians to defend us, so the CREATOR YAH turned them into our Enemy's to chastise us, not that we should run AWAY FROM OUR HERITAGE! like these dudes say to the Americas an then turn into Native Indians, read the BOOK of Hosea, you going to see,read this thses going to be the Natives an the peoples thats MIXED with us since SLavery days this how they get in;Hosea 2:18;And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.Hosea 2:23;And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.this was in 588BC as we was going into africa Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.your going to find your Natives Mixed in with us!because That! ok Back to Prophet Hosea ok we knows the Natives still got CHIEFs is like a King, a Leader, we HAVE NON, ok Hosea 3:4;For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:,Hosea 3:5;Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50175 Feb 10, 2013
osiah had SEPHARVAIM pagan priests executed and even had the bones of the dead priests of Bethel exhumed from their graves and burned on their altars,2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD.you see all them other peoples beside Jeroboam priest it was SEPHARVIAMS, an KING JOSIAH ATTACKED THEM IN THEY NEST samaria they had been there for years they was settled in our Land! 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.You see they wasn't being Taught right with them Jeroboam Priest!an these the Peoples!the Jeroboam priest taught, whom King Josiah Killed,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. they Ran Bethel after the Hebrews Ran into Judah , you see what KING JOSIAH MADE THEM SEPHARVAIM do? this would make them Jews call for Help an babylon would be on the move, an they aided an supported the sepahrvaim Jews, see they would go back an forth to Babylon with them books from Bethel, an Talmud spring up

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50176 Feb 10, 2013
BIBLICAL PROOF OF MIXING/INTERMARRIAGE/MIGRATION :

Exodus 6:15 (NKJV)

15 And the sons of SIMEON were Jemuel, Jamin, Ohad, Jachin, Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanite woman. These are the families of SIMEON.
You can follow their trail from the Negev Desert right in to the AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!
http://hebrewismsofwestafrica.blogspot.com/

THANKS TO BROTHA "YUDAH," FOR THAT MIGRATION MAP!

MAP CLEARLY SHOWS HAM IN THE LAND OF SHEM. AND NOTICE HOW HAM IS SO INTERTWINED IN THE AREA OF CANAAN??? SOME FOLKS GET UPSET WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE MIXING THAT WENT DOWN BAK THEN. BUT WHY WOULD THEY MAP IT OUT LIKE THIS, SHOWING ONE SIBLINGS DESCENTS IN ANOTHER LAND, IF NOT FOR INTERMARRIAGES??? I'M JUST SAYING...MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WILL.
NOTICE ALSO "HAVILAH?" THIS IS THE LAND OF BROTHERS & SISTERS OF THE BIBLICAL ERA!!! THESE ATHEIST AND RELIGIOUS SNAKES CAN BLABBER ALL THEY WANT. THIS IS RIGHT BEFORE YOU EYES IN HIGH DEFINITION (DON'T FORGET SIMEONS DESCENDENTS WERE RIGHT THERE IN JUDAH)!!!
http://bigfaithministries.com/wp-content/uplo...

http://dwellingintheword.files.wordpress.com/...

Location hidden

#50177 Feb 10, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>i checked out the site......lol! Why do they fear because thats all i see is fear in them!
The same thing which took place in Biblical/Roman/Western/Eastern Bondage times, is Re-Occurring. And these snakes don't have an answer for it. They really HATE the FACT that: THEIR SISTERS AS WELL AS OTHER NATIONALITIES, HAVE EYES FOR THE...BROTHAS!!! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#50178 Feb 10, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>i checked out the site......lol! Why do they fear because thats all i see is fear in them!
Just tell these PUNKS to: "STOP THE HATE AND CONGRATULATE!!!" LOL (SMDH)!!!

Location hidden

#50179 Feb 10, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
BIBLICAL PROOF OF MIXING/INTERMARRIAGE/MIGRATION :
Exodus 6:15 (NKJV)
15 And the sons of SIMEON were Jemuel, Jamin, Ohad, Jachin, Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanite woman. These are the families of SIMEON.
You can follow their trail from the Negev Desert right in to the AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!
http://hebrewismsofwestafrica.blogspot.com/
THANKS TO BROTHA "YUDAH," FOR THAT MIGRATION MAP!
MAP CLEARLY SHOWS HAM IN THE LAND OF SHEM. AND NOTICE HOW HAM IS SO INTERTWINED IN THE AREA OF CANAAN??? SOME FOLKS GET UPSET WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE MIXING THAT WENT DOWN BAK THEN. BUT WHY WOULD THEY MAP IT OUT LIKE THIS, SHOWING ONE SIBLINGS DESCENTS IN ANOTHER LAND, IF NOT FOR INTERMARRIAGES??? I'M JUST SAYING...MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WILL.
NOTICE ALSO "HAVILAH?" THIS IS THE LAND OF BROTHERS & SISTERS OF THE BIBLICAL ERA!!! THESE ATHEIST AND RELIGIOUS SNAKES CAN BLABBER ALL THEY WANT. THIS IS RIGHT BEFORE YOU EYES IN HIGH DEFINITION (DON'T FORGET SIMEONS DESCENDENTS WERE RIGHT THERE IN JUDAH)!!!
http://dwellingintheword.files.wordpress.com/...
THE "TRUTH CAN NO LONGER BE DENIED!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,081
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 3 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 3 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 5 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25
More from around the web