African AE wrote:
Another idiot Afrocentric myth Crushed!! 22
www.youtube.com/watch...
Scythian DNA in modern folks YOUTUBE

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50117 Feb 10, 2013
OK peoples class is Open, check this Vid, Ya'll knows i dont do the Vid's to much, because everything is in Bible, ok Check this Vid, this them Type that came into our Land Just like that an that's why we said we was scared of that type mess! them on Horses Looking Crazy, blood on they hands!'The eye of the Turul - Magog the Subartuan (Magyar)- Magóg a szabír " YOUTUBE

Level 8

Location hidden

#50118 Feb 10, 2013
THIS TO COLD!!THE TRUTH HURTS JEWS ADMIT THEY ARE NOT THE JEWS OF THE BIBLE ,YOUTUBE

Level 8

Location hidden

#50119 Feb 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
Another idiot Afrocentric myth Crushed!! 22
www.youtube.com/watch...
say Devil, Abraham wasnt from the Scythian stock of Chaldean, that had became the New peoples of Mesopotamia ,but is Father had lived in Mesopotamia when Ham kids ruld Ur the Chaldeans of scythian stock Destoryed our Land an became the jews of today! "Chaldean Empire 625 - 539 BC aka Neo-Babylonian Empire (Ancient History) Youtube" I WONDER WHY THEY LEAVE THEY SCYTHIANS OUT OB THIS? you can find a VID with scythians living in Palstine or having anything to do with it,ITS A SECERT THATS SLOWLY COMING OUT
byxtchie

UK

#50120 Feb 10, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> YES BROTHER thats it. I was wonder why i couldnt remember that. I also thought it was a BERTH CERTIFICATE but i gest they go hand in hand. Anyway. I asked this question brother because watching the movie about the kews in Karkow and the numbers they accumulated for the causualites i assumed they got that number from the peoples they were working for. So i used the same method to ask this question about the slave trade. Wouldnt the cargoes have our nationality listed in the cargo manifest brother. But im thinking they already converted us before the task other wise how did we get reduced to negro which is color given to distrained property. Also i was wondering do you think there is a place were we could view the corgo manifestations?
Now you're starting to unravel the web of lies!

If you try to look up the so called ships that "carried" the slaves from Africa to America they say all the ships sank and the records were on the ship.
-----I know, very convenient, huh. BUT they do have some records of going in the opposite direction, from America to Europe.

Oh yeah, another thing, you are on the right track with the economics and commercial stuff. HOWEVER, you must FIRST know language and words, hence ETYMOLOGY (Root words).
---When you follow the transformation of words back to its origin, you get to the ROOT of the problem
---In law, Words are held to its ROOT(denotative meaning)

Furthermore, We ARE NOT BLACK, NEGRO, COLORED. Those names are for slaves. Look up there ETYMOLOGY(dates are given for when the first was used).
You know WiLLy

Brandon, MS

#50121 Feb 10, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>well why were the israelite forcing the people who had a typr of leprosy where their whole body turned white, into the mountains with THE NEANDERTHALS? Please read LEVITICUS.
Neanderthal? Hilarious!
Modern humans(kNeegroes)+ Neanderthals(Non kNeegro)= "CRO-MAGNON"(hybrids )

CRO-MAGNONS = Mongoloids and Caucasoids (1% to 4% Neanderthal DNA)
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#50122 Feb 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The first people in the Middle East (the Middle East IS NOT IN AFRICA) and Europe were NEANDERTHALS! Only thousands of years later Africans came out of Africa. The neanderthals raped them all and thats where you get white people. Whites are related to neanderthals! Neanderthal skulls have been found in Israel which shows the original people there were NEANDERTHALS!!
Middle-East? Hmmm middle of what? What's east of it? Another hmm
Ohhh Africa..it is always bn apart of the African continent until colonialization hit the land..jus like Joel prophesied
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#50123 Feb 10, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>true thst brother Phaed. Im looking around for reasonable prices for thosd books too!
If U r concerned w/ price over truth, jus save up $140 and get the truth instead of another watered down book just as the bible has proved itself too be! Save up and get it..don't spend money on another diluted version Brother
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#50124 Feb 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Scythopolis;In 64 BCE it was taken by the Romans, rebuilt, and made the capital of the Decapolis, YOUR RIGHT DEVIL hahahahah lol hahahah but your Wrong to! 2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees. THEY MOVED TO africa,an never made it back home!! We Be them
Then why do you not have Mideastern Semitic DNA?

Your DNA confirms that in fact you are an Afro-whitey Yank.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#50125 Feb 10, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes , are you retarded we've been saying this all along dum dum diddy. Your describing non indenginous people taking NE Africa by force. And..... So what. We know these are your ancestors, maybe.. lol. That's all the Hebrew ancestry you'll ever get. Jesus was not white idiot. Even your Roman popes BOW to the black Madonna. Get a clue.
2 Kings 17:24 KJV
And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
Genesis 10:2-3, 5 KJV
The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
[3] And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
******[5] By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
Israel isn't northeast Africa. It's in Eurasia.

Archaeological investigation of 2000 yr old remains from Galilee showed them to be identical to modern Sephardim.

Jews.

Such as you are not.

Get your DNA tested, fool.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#50126 Feb 10, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle-East? Hmmm middle of what? What's east of it? Another hmm
Ohhh Africa..it is always bn apart of the African continent until colonialization hit the land..jus like Joel prophesied
Wrong. It is in Eurasia. Look at a map. Where is the separation of Israel from the rest of Eurasia? Doesn't exist.

And you're not a Hebrew. Get your DNA checked.

DNA --- what Fake Hebrew Israelite cultists fear the most!!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50127 Feb 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
AFROCENTRIC NIGHTMARE
Jesus was a white boy
Ancient Israel was continiously conquered by Indo Europeans/Europeans such as the Hyksos,Scythians,Assyrians,Gre eks,Romans. The whites overran Israel like a plague of rats and raped every Jewish girl they saw! Skulls found in Jewish graves that date 2000 years at the time of Jesus show they are CAUCASIAN! Mosaics done 300 years after Jesus die show a white race. These were found on the floors of a ancient synagogue! JESUS WAS A WHITE BOY! Hollywood is right to portray Jesus and the Jews as white because they were white! Another Afrocentric myth smashed!
ancient canaanite skeletal remains s how eurasian and subsaharan african affinities.

but you bring up a good point. the conflict between 'hebrews'(i'll just use that term for the entire chosen line going back to adam), and 'satan'. involves aryan, or proto-aryan people.

even before the flood, it was the nephilim .vs. the righteous. where the nephilim (who likely also represent cain) are probably proto-aryans.

this is your seed of the serpent .vs. seed of the woman conflict, from the beginning to end. and is represented in the biblical timelines in daniel and revelation, and other places.

the general scenario are the 'hebrews' being dominated and oppressed in someway by powerful aryan empires and that relationship is suppose to continue til 'the time of the gentiles is fulfilled.' which is around 6,000 years from the time of adam.

if you follow the biblical timeline that's mostly laid out in daniel 2&7, and revelation 13 (but pieces can be found in other parts of the bible as well), america is the last incarnation of satan's world dominating power - this is pretty obvious for anyone who's analyzed biblical prophecy.

so just based on that, it would seem likely the trans-atlantic slave trade in general, and AA specifically, would be part of end-time prophecy.
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#50128 Feb 10, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>YES BROTHER thats it. I was wonder why i couldnt remember that. I also thought it was a BERTH CERTIFICATE but i gest they go hand in hand. Anyway. I asked this question brother because watching the movie about the kews in Karkow and the numbers they accumulated for the causualites i assumed they got that number from the peoples they were working for. So i used the same method to ask this question about the slave trade. Wouldnt the cargoes have our nationality listed in the cargo manifest brother. But im thinking they already converted us before the task other wise how did we get reduced to negro which is color given to distrained property. Also i was wondering do you think there is a place were we could view the corgo manifestations?
Try the Vatican..they have all the "secrets" pertaining to historical accounts of just about everything! For U and I well there probably nvr will be a "true certificate of purchase" bcz the merchants did not care about where the cargo came from whn their focus was on where the cargo was needed most! See the pic? Trust the scriptures that prove your heritage and your sojourn..the scripts say "by ships" so all those ppl tht trace their start here in America to arriving on slaveships are the biblical True Children of Ancient Israel..bottom line..you'll go hoarse debating the talking snakes! Ask yourself a question Brother..when U attempt to return a product to the marketplace what must U produce? A receipt or proof of purchase..America has the cargo..look around..but where's the receipts at? There are none..not receipts between slavetraders and purchaser but the receipts that should've bn given to the slaves upon release!! That's the deception behind the kidnapping..how can U return bck to something minus a receipt? Who holds our reciept..CREATOR and HE put it in scriptures! LOL..prove a ship brought your ancestors here (that's easy) and you're free to claim whatevr is yours including loss of heritage and valuables..using the scriptures..see the devils created religion but the very thing that he hides behind will expose him naturally!! our law book is the bible str8 up..no court of law can refute it bcz the courts were built upon biblical precepts

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50129 Feb 10, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>is that a real thread?
Here is just one of the many to get you started!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TP3L3A607UTO8...

Level 8

Location hidden

#50130 Feb 10, 2013
Tower of Babylon was build on slave labour,people from all over, an they was being made in to one, Ham kids had the Whites from Mountain doing some work an others, Duds the king of Babylon is like King of all nations, but us hebrews, ok Babylon whole goal is to make us One,everybody,so there isnt a promises,Genesis 10:8;And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. HE was wiping everybody an made one EARTHLY GOVERNMENT an Babel was his spot, Genesis 10:10;And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.ok his son Asshur build Nineveh, its a name giving thinks to his daddy, Nimrod,The origin of the name Nineveh is obscure. Possibly it meant originally the seat of Ishtar, since Nina was one of the Babylonian names of that goddess. The ideogram means "house or place of fish," Fish king from out the waters gone go back to the Ishtar, all them Babylonians Religous system , ok the jews from Babylon an they have the same Agenda they Peoples in Babylon had an that was to make everybody one, ok check this Genesis 11:1;And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.that was because ADAM was first,Genesis 11:2;And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.This gone Be Ham son's kids everybody an they slave's Cain Kids because Nimrod ruled Everybody, Genesis 11:3;And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.Everybody down with this, ok ORGANIZE WORK FORCE Thats NOT CREATOR sanctioned EVERYBODY under Ham kids rule CAIN KIDS NEPHILIMS, Because them towns was they spots, ok check this,Genesis 11:4 ;And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach to heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad on the face of the whole earth.OK they remember Flood, so they build Tower, thinking to be safe, Ham kids Had to know CREATOR wrath was on them from CAIN,but Nimrod ruled over them, he was first king,He MIXED WITH THEM,see when they was scattered they would move round with Amorites Canaan kids whole build Babylon up Genesis 11:8;So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.ok this gone be yo Natives American origin from the Peoples that left Babylon an went to Asia an then moved on across that land bridge into the Americas

Location hidden

#50131 Feb 10, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>is that a real thread?
You need to go through the list of subjects in the AA Forum. There ar many!

Location hidden

#50132 Feb 10, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is just one of the many to get you started!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TP3L3A607UTO8...
@ White_Rabbit,

Make sure you look in to it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50133 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel isn't northeast Africa. It's in Eurasia.
Archaeological investigation of 2000 yr old remains from Galilee showed them to be identical to modern Sephardim.
Jews.
Such as you are not.
Get your DNA tested, fool.
heheheh hahahah 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. ahahah im jumping up an down! then i bow my head to that TRUTH hahahah

Location hidden

#50134 Feb 10, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered some info on how to get your hands on the closet original scrolls written
www.Lulu.com
Hidden-Truths Hebraic Scrolls
The Tanak
Laws of Elohim
And
Hidden-Truths Hebraic Scrolls
Brit Ha Chadasha
(writings of the disciples)
Both books will put U on point man..it's like re-reading the bible in Hi-Def
Thanks for the 411!

Will look in to adding those to my Library.

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#50135 Feb 10, 2013
The hebrew isrealites are the jews of today but during the 1000 of years they got fucked along the way by other countries. Egyptians, syrians, even europe, rome. Jews are very mixed today but back than they kept it all in the family just like there BROTHERS ishamel (NOW CALLED SAUDIARABIA!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,126,080
Police brutality on black males must stop or we... 8 min African unity 2
BM only get big fat WW and Harrisson is not black 12 min Plain as day 5
TO ALL BLACK WOMEN: The truth is... (Sep '13) 13 min Zombie Corpse Rental 156
Do you need further evidence that white people ... 19 min Zombie Corpse Rental 19
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 21 min LOD is an asz 5
What is God to you? 23 min Jubilant Sleep 9
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 31 min Harrisson 218
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 53 min 7new earth7 25,584
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Carly HI YAH 7,446
Is ISIS racist? 2 hr selina london 32
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 hr selina london 80,413

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE