Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50139 Feb 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Because its all Afronazi crap. The bible doesnt say anything about the rubbish above!
You THINGS are the ONLY NAZIS on the planet!!!

YOUR ONLY GOAL IS PROMOTING YOUR RACIST HATRED...PERIOD!!!

THERE IS NO OTHER REASON FOR YOU TO EVEN BE IN THIS FORUM, OTHER THAN TO PROMOTE YOUR HATRED!!!

Since: Jan 13

Ponoka, Canada

#50140 Feb 10, 2013
Black people are not the jews of today. The hebrews aka jews got scatterd all over the place like fish. They were Held captive in every country in the planet earth. Then they came back to there mother land now isreal. So you have mix jews with every nation on the planet earth. But the orginals are dead now. So ya end of your guys stupid fighting that's being going on since 2007.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50141 Feb 10, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
The hebrew isrealites are the jews of today but during the 1000 of years they got fucked along the way by other countries. Egyptians, syrians, even europe, rome. Jews are very mixed today but back than they kept it all in the family just like there BROTHERS ishamel (NOW CALLED SAUDIARABIA!)
2 Kings 25:26 ;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.ok you seem to be smart ok follow this,98% went into africa,the Above say so, ok this in 588BC, they never returned,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? ok we knows they didnt come back out when the Persians killed Babylon an cut the 2% loss whom came strieght HOME because they had got WARNING plus they seen ALL Miracles came true, like they would get cut LOOSE, so before they went they was told this!Jeremiah 51:5;For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the LORD of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.Jeremiah 51:6;Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.ok the Peoples CAME HOME ALL ON THEM AN SOME read book of Ezra an Nehemiah, no one stayed!! Jew from Sepharvaim was From Babylon, they would go back an forth from Palestine to Babylon at WILL,All hebrews would go into africa read Book Malachi, the RETURNS would mess up to this 420BC like 97 years before GREEKS rule up, an with in that 97 years we got into africa Because the Greeks was killing the Persians an Africa was where everybody else was, the First Crew, that ran off in 588BC, ok we would all get ship to slavery!! easy as that! NO WAY ROUND IT
Yahuda

Lakewood, WA

#50142 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel isn't northeast Africa. It's in Eurasia.
Archaeological investigation of 2000 yr old remains from Galilee showed them to be identical to modern Sephardim.
Jews.
Such as you are not.
Get your DNA tested, fool.
Israel meaning Abrahams promised land correct. Where is it according to scripture? Scripture is the Hebrews and Israels history, without it the word doesn't exists, so let's no act as if scripture isn't relative. With that said, u ignorantly pointed out Israel wasn't in Africa.

Let's see where the Israel is and what kinda people were there. I say they were so called Africa u believe they were eurasian. Let's count how many nations are African and how many are eurasian. This is according to scripture only. Feel free to provide Ur proof with sources ad well.

Genesis 15:18-21 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

[19] The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

[20] And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

[21] And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites."

This is the point. If we don't use scripture the convoy about Hebrews is over. Your in a losing battle. You wanna use biblical terms then apply to Ur evolutionary theory. But if scripture ain't real, Ur using a irrelevant source. Why do athiest spend so much time debating with believers having no effect. Who has the time? I could care less what a evolutionist believes. Do u spend days telling athiest there's a all mighty, clone man. Are u that much of a loser? I'm Nit trying to insult but you got some issues. Take my advice, if u have kids stop neglecting them for topix. And if u really feel strong about dissing bhi. Hop in a flight go to NY and tell them in person, quit being a internet thug and go handle your biz.
Barros Serrano

United States

#50143 Feb 10, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
ancient canaanite skeletal remains s how eurasian and subsaharan african affinities.
but you bring up a good point. the conflict between 'hebrews'(i'll just use that term for the entire chosen line going back to adam), and 'satan'. involves aryan, or proto-aryan people.
even before the flood, it was the nephilim .vs. the righteous. where the nephilim (who likely also represent cain) are probably proto-aryans.
this is your seed of the serpent .vs. seed of the woman conflict, from the beginning to end. and is represented in the biblical timelines in daniel and revelation, and other places.
the general scenario are the 'hebrews' being dominated and oppressed in someway by powerful aryan empires and that relationship is suppose to continue til 'the time of the gentiles is fulfilled.' which is around 6,000 years from the time of adam.
if you follow the biblical timeline that's mostly laid out in daniel 2&7, and revelation 13 (but pieces can be found in other parts of the bible as well), america is the last incarnation of satan's world dominating power - this is pretty obvious for anyone who's analyzed biblical prophecy.
so just based on that, it would seem likely the trans-atlantic slave trade in general, and AA specifically, would be part of end-time prophecy.
This is a crock of mythological crap. Satan is not equivalent to Aryans! LOL...

Aryans were not in the region until the Hurrians and Hittites. Assyrians had Aryan admixture. But they were latecomers to the region.

If societies can be considered “Satanic”, the Muslim realms certainly qualify. They committed history's greatest outrages, and continue to stand against the Hebrews (Jews) in Israel.

If you want to follow prophesy... Islam is the Synagogue of Satan, and the armies listed in the BIBLE as going against Israel in the end times are all those of what are today Islamic countries.

And African-Americans are not Hebrews!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50144 Feb 10, 2013
THE CREATOR told the peoples Jeremiah 51:6;Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.THIS IS HOW YOU KNOWS EVERYBODY AN SOME left Babylon because of these words :"the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence." :"the LORD'S vengeance" gone make everybody an some leave as we have a record! ok NO HEBREWS LIVED IN EUROPE thats a Myth like the 10 lost tribe ok let me show you 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.ok this in 715BC we was having a BIG Passover Dinner in Jerusalem like it wasnt Nothing, an i can show you the few peoples they took off to Assyria to help Ham weak kids against Babylon, the Chaldean scythians was in the house!!

Ponoka, Canada

#50145 Feb 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>2 Kings 25:26 ;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.ok you seem to be smart ok follow this,98% went into africa,the Above say so, ok this in 588BC, they never returned,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? ok we knows they didnt come back out when the Persians killed Babylon an cut the 2% loss whom came strieght HOME because they had got WARNING plus they seen ALL Miracles came true, like they would get cut LOOSE, so before they went they was told this!Jeremiah 51:5;For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the LORD of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.Jeremiah 51:6;Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.ok the Peoples CAME HOME ALL ON THEM AN SOME read book of Ezra an Nehemiah, no one stayed!! Jew from Sepharvaim was From Babylon, they would go back an forth from Palestine to Babylon at WILL,All hebrews would go into africa read Book Malachi, the RETURNS would mess up to this 420BC like 97 years before GREEKS rule up, an with in that 97 years we got into africa Because the Greeks was killing the Persians an Africa was where everybody else was, the First Crew, that ran off in 588BC, ok we would all get ship to slavery!! easy as that! NO WAY ROUND IT
but they did get f along the way if you know what I mean :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#50146 Feb 10, 2013
NO WAY ROUND WHAT I SAY AN SAID!!! its no way lets see anybody try an change it around! an its gone come back to what I say!! I KNOWS MY BIZ!! I LOVE THIS!! I LOVE our HEBREW HERITAGE!! all this is worth Finding out to make you Better!, they CANT TOUCH US IN THIS!! THEY CANT CONTROL IT hahahahah lol hahah ITS FREEDOM in yo herbrew heritage!! never mind the peoples that dont know!! you got that truth that edge, CREATOR love us when we turn our heart to him an this is it!

Ponoka, Canada

#50147 Feb 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
NO WAY ROUND WHAT I SAY AN SAID!!! its no way lets see anybody try an change it around! an its gone come back to what I say!! I KNOWS MY BIZ!! I LOVE THIS!! I LOVE our HEBREW HERITAGE!! all this is worth Finding out to make you Better!, they CANT TOUCH US IN THIS!! THEY CANT CONTROL IT hahahahah lol hahah ITS FREEDOM in yo herbrew heritage!! never mind the peoples that dont know!! you got that truth that edge, CREATOR love us when we turn our heart to him an this is it!
ben yisreal are you jewish? Or othodox jew like a real jew?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50148 Feb 10, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
<quoted text> but they did get f along the way if you know what I mean :)
at what point show it to me! it gone help us all the truth is!some time it hurts, but it will heal up!! an thats what we trying to do!! is bring us back all humans! its whites thats cool i knows a few! but i dont have to live like them!! we can do Biz, an see Ya, till next time

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50149 Feb 10, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel meaning Abrahams promised land correct. Where is it according to scripture? Scripture is the Hebrews and Israels history, without it the word doesn't exists, so let's no act as if scripture isn't relative. With that said, u ignorantly pointed out Israel wasn't in Africa.
Let's see where the Israel is and what kinda people were there. I say they were so called Africa u believe they were eurasian. Let's count how many nations are African and how many are eurasian. This is according to scripture only. Feel free to provide Ur proof with sources ad well.
Genesis 15:18-21 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
[19] The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
[20] And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,
[21] And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites."
This is the point. If we don't use scripture the convoy about Hebrews is over. Your in a losing battle. You wanna use biblical terms then apply to Ur evolutionary theory. But if scripture ain't real, Ur using a irrelevant source. Why do athiest spend so much time debating with believers having no effect. Who has the time? I could care less what a evolutionist believes. Do u spend days telling athiest there's a all mighty, clone man. Are u that much of a loser? I'm Nit trying to insult but you got some issues. Take my advice, if u have kids stop neglecting them for topix. And if u really feel strong about dissing bhi. Hop in a flight go to NY and tell them in person, quit being a internet thug and go handle your biz.
this is a good point, B.

@barros; you want to apply a biblical concept, and assign it an identity based on non-biblical methods.

but for some reason you can't see how this fails the smell test.
Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#50151 Feb 10, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
Black people are not the jews of today. The hebrews aka jews got scatterd all over the place like fish. They were Held captive in every country in the planet earth. Then they came back to there mother land now isreal. So you have mix jews with every nation on the planet earth. But the orginals are dead now. So ya end of your guys stupid fighting that's being going on since 2007.
What scripture is that? Lol And if what u say is true and Judah and Israel were scattered everywhere unto every nation where's the population representation outside of eroupe in israel. Ashkenanzi and sephardim both eroupean and according to scripture gentiles. Whetes the prophecy of isralites coming out of eroupe? How many were prophecised to come out of Africa, how many intermaried with Africa, how many fled into Africa. I can't find eroupe in script hardly anywhere.

Zephaniah 3:10, 20 KJV
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

[20] At that time will I bring you again , even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord ."

Zephaniah 3:17-18 KJV
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

[18] I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden."

With no African element in Israel. We know the leaders in the land today are if the antichrist.

Luke 21:24 KJV
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

2 Kings 17:24 KJV
And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

Genesis 10:2-3, 5 KJV
The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.[3] And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

5] By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Ponoka, Canada

#50152 Feb 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>at what point show it to me! it gone help us all the truth is!some time it hurts, but it will heal up!! an thats what we trying to do!! is bring us back all humans! its whites thats cool i knows a few! but i dont have to live like them!! we can do Biz, an see Ya, till next time
you didn't tell me your ethnicity? Anyways you will never find in a history book or should I say barley that jews or any other race got raped by other races. Its the mans dick you should blame world messed up history on. Men and there frigging EGOS! Always the man that's screwing history! Over and over again.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50153 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a crock of mythological crap. Satan is not equivalent to Aryans! LOL...
Aryans were not in the region until the Hurrians and Hittites. Assyrians had Aryan admixture. But they were latecomers to the region.
If societies can be considered “Satanic”, the Muslim realms certainly qualify. They committed history's greatest outrages, and continue to stand against the Hebrews (Jews) in Israel.
If you want to follow prophesy... Islam is the Synagogue of Satan, and the armies listed in the BIBLE as going against Israel in the end times are all those of what are today Islamic countries.
And African-Americans are not Hebrews!
you know it looks like 'aryan' tribes were terrifying all regions to their south. some historians will even tell you the great wall of chinas was built to keep aryans out.

there's nothing more consistent than this conflict between 'hebrews'*used to describe everyone from adam*, and aryans/proto-aryan dominated people.

lets run down the list:

1. nephilim/cain (antediluvian period)
2. the egyptian hyksos dynasty
3. the assyrians (which had an aryan element)
4. the babylonians (which had an aryan element)
5. the persians (which had an aryan element)
6. the greeks (which had an aryan element)
7. the romans (which had an aryan element)

2 through 7 are represented as 6 of the 7 heads on the composite 1st beast in revelations 13. and would also represent 'the times of the gentiles'.

we know this cuz it would be the gentiles who would 'trample on jerusalem'. according to scripture. and daniel 2&7 gives us a clear upline of the nations who would be involved up to rome. while revelation 13 continues that timeline into america - which is represented by the 2nd beast coming outta the earth.

you don't like it, B. i know you don't like it. but any honest person analyzing scripture and history will come to the same conclusion.

the seed of the serpent is an aryan strain coming outta the near east, that moves into europe, and then into the americas.

but you don't have to believe any of this. cuz we already at the final chapter. just sit back grab a bag of popcorn and a soda, and watch how this story unfolds.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50154 Feb 10, 2013
show me the Hebrews getting raped, its a time line we as a peoples was free in 715BC i showed that, ok Babylon came we ran in africa 588BC thats everybody right there!! now the RETURNS DID MIX lets look an see what happen,ok the returns Men Male hebrews would Dump the women they picked up in Babylon, its here,when we got back home in those 38 years we didnt get a chance to be all mixed up because it wouldnt have been no need for a law to separate , ok check this,Nehemiah 10:28;And the rest of the people, the priests, the Levites, the porters, the singers, the Nethinims, and all they that had separated themselves from the people of the lands unto the law of God, their wives, their sons, and their daughters, every one having knowledge, and having understanding;Nehemiah 10:29;They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse, and into an oath, to walk in God's law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the LORD our Lord, and his judgments and his statutes;Nehemiah 10:30;And that we would not give our daughters unto the people of the land, nor take their daughters for our sons:ok you see that? see when we came back we mixed with the OLD peoples we had been dealing with an suppose to had got rid of LOOK Ezra 9:1 Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.OK them same peoples from the Land thats NOT SCYTHIAN Chaldean even though im sure they was there in them,Ezra 9:2 ;For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass. ok long a Peria ruled we was good, but our sin make greeks come, they had to get Babylon first Persia set an they made beeline to us, if you read Ezra 9 you gone see it Knew it was over an that they was gone have to Take off an leave Because of that Mixing, the Persian was losing control an Greeks was on the way, Ezra 9:15;O LORD God of Israel, thou art righteous: for we remain yet escaped, as it is this day: behold, we are before thee in our trespasses: for we cannot stand before thee because of this. THEY WOULD ESCAPE OFF INTO AFRICA, they could run back pass the greeks that was coming from the Northeast, an east, we went west into africa
Yahuda

Renton, WA

#50155 Feb 10, 2013
So god appointed these guys to bring in the kingdome? U dudes popping mollys huh?

http://www.google.com/search...

Level 8

Location hidden

#50156 Feb 10, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you know it looks like 'aryan' tribes were terrifying all regions to their south. some historians will even tell you the great wall of chinas was built to keep aryans out.
there's nothing more consistent than this conflict between 'hebrews'*used to describe everyone from adam*, and aryans/proto-aryan dominated people.
lets run down the list:
2 through 7 are represented as 6 of the 7 heads on the composite 1st beast in revelations 13. and would also represent 'the times of the gentiles'.
we know this cuz it would be the gentiles who would 'trample on jerusalem'. according to scripture. and daniel 2&7 gives us a clear upline of the nations who would be involved up to rome. while revelation 13 continues that timeline into america - which is represented by the 2nd beast coming outta the earth.
you don't like it, B. i know you don't like it. but any honest person analyzing scripture and history will come to the same conclusion.
the seed of the serpent is an aryan strain coming outta the near east, that moves into europe, and then into the americas.
but you don't have to believe any of this. cuz we already at the final chapter. just sit back grab a bag of popcorn and a soda, and watch how this story unfolds.
everybody put walls up because them,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50157 Feb 10, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
lets run down the list:
THE BIBLE WAS A WAR against them, we had a Law, that was different to keep us from DOOM;lol hhahah, an it goes back to babylon them wanting that oneness,see the Jews is the pure seed of the Babylonian, look at Hayk Japheht,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50158 Feb 10, 2013
he one of they Main Daddy's check his history out,i traced him to the Jews of today i can SHOW EVERYBODY he ONE of they Main Daddy;s it was a Bunch of them when i say a bunch, but this dude here gone Clear Babylon for the WHITE RACE he open the door! see the Amorites been mixed up with them but he was for the PURE ashkenaz stock they main Daddy they Damn near all come from him! but we knows Cain is they real Daddy,

Level 8

Location hidden

#50159 Feb 10, 2013
Hayk Japheht,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 11 min sbt 44
Bye Bye Dumb Black Men 17 min sbt 11
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 25 min sbt 32
Will BM & BW survive the gender war? 26 min sbt 1
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 37 min sbt 8
Poll white women, why are you so insecure??? 38 min sbt 3
Stop starting trouble Maceo you're a Senior Ins... 41 min sbt 1
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 45 min sbt 74
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Mark 1,580,795
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr emperorjohn 87