Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#50057 Feb 9, 2013
Bubba wrote:
^^^^^Calm down and eat of bucket of KFC and some watermelon, John.
Keep pretending as if you dead necks don't eat melons. Wow else would you remain so damn pink as a pig.
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#50058 Feb 9, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...
You just keep on chewing on you COW CHIPS...Bubba.
Speaking of cows, how's your mother?
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#50059 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep pretending as if you dead necks don't eat melons. Wow else would you remain so damn pink as a pig.
Speaking of pigs, how's your girlfriend?
Phaed

Duson, LA

#50061 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>You're an APE!!!

THANKS FOR LETTING US ALL IN ON YOUR SECRET...YOU UNEDUCATED MONKEY.

NOW, BACK TO THE BUSINESS AT HAND...
stay focused..the snakes bn talkn since te Garden of Eden
Phaed

Duson, LA

#50062 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>Keep pretending as if you dead necks don't eat melons. Wow else would you remain so damn pink as a pig.
U r the seed of Eve..and the serpent offspring r nipping at your heel to knock U off your path! And your forward progress will bruise his head (give them excruciating migraine headaches)..

Location hidden

#50063 Feb 9, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
stay focused..the snakes bn talkn since te Garden of Eden
True that!!!

Location hidden

#50064 Feb 9, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
U r the seed of Eve..and the serpent offspring r nipping at your heel to knock U off your path! And your forward progress will bruise his head (give them excruciating migraine headaches)..
We're back on track already...like a speeding locomotive!!!
Phaed

Duson, LA

#50065 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>We're back on track already...like a speeding locomotive!!!
The "A" Train Express.."A" as in Alpha bcz we represent the 1st Man
Phaed

Duson, LA

#50066 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>We're back on track already...like a speeding locomotive!!!
I offered some info on how to get your hands on the closet original scrolls written
www.Lulu.com
Hidden-Truths Hebraic Scrolls
The Tanak
Laws of Elohim
And
Brit Ha Chadasha
(writings of the disciples)
Both books will put U on point man..it's like re-reading the bible in Hi-Def

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#50067 Feb 9, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered some info on how to get your hands on the closet original scrolls written
www.Lulu.com
The Tanak
Laws of Elohim
And
Brit Ha Chadasha
(writings of the disciples)
Both books will put U on point man..it's like re-reading the bible in Hi-Def
Rabbi Simon is ok. i agree with some of his teachings. Unfortunately he is still using the Tetragramaton. Something that I cant co sign.
Phaed

Duson, LA

#50068 Feb 9, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>Rabbi Simon is ok. i agree with some of his teachings. Unfortunately he is still using the Tetragramaton. Something that I cant co sign.
I hv a few indifferences myself but for the most part..these books are far better than what's distributed elsewhere..as authentic or close as a person can get to the wordplay in bibles we got..I give these a (A-) not perfect but wayy better material
Barros Serrano

United States

#50069 Feb 9, 2013
JOHNS A CONFUSED HOMO HEIDELBERGENSIS HYBRID wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an APE!!!
THANKS FOR LETTING US ALL IN ON YOUR SECRET...YOU UNEDUCATED MONKEY.
NOW, BACK TO THE BUSINESS AT HAND...
The business at hand would be your DNA report, showing that you are, in fact, a 3-species-in-one Afro-whitey Yank.

You are not a Hebrew.
Confusious

Zebulon, NC

#50070 Feb 9, 2013
Behind The Bible Fraud -
What Was The Church
Trying To Hide?
By Robert Adams
New Dawn Magazine.com
6-21-5
Be sure to reload this page for the latest comments!
When I first spoke to a close Christian friend of mine about the publishing of Tony Bushby's The Bible Fraud, her reaction was one that many Christians have expressed, and one that made me aghast. She didn't want the book available because it would "persuade them away from the Bible and the word of God." Further discussions with her and many other Christians around the world about The Bible Fraud all result in the Bible being quoted as the ultimate reference for the apparent "words of God," and therefore the basis for their arguments. The problem lies in that they believe the Bible is infallible.
If we examine the oldest known Bible to date, the "Sinai Bible" housed in the British Museum (I believe that, during his many years of research, Tony had a private viewing of this priceless book), we find a staggering 14,800 differences from today's Bible and yet it still remains the word of God?
As Tony points out, the history of our 'genuine' Bibles is a convoluted one. Firstly we cannot be sure that we have the full version as it was originally intended. In 1415 the Church of Rome took an extraordinary step to destroy all knowledge of two second century Jewish books that it said contained the true name of Jesus Christ. The Antipope Benedict XIII firstly singled out for condemnation a secret Latin treatise called "Mar Yesu" and then issued instructions to destroy all copies of the book of Elxai. The Rabbinic fraternity once held the destroyed manuscripts with great reverence for they were comprehensive original records reporting the life of Rabbi Jesus.
Later, Pope Alexander VI ordered all copies of the Talmud destroyed, with the Spanish Grand Inquisitor Tomas de Torquemada (1420-98) responsible for the elimination of 6,000 volumes at Salamanca alone.
Solomon Romano (1554) also burnt many thousands of Hebrew scrolls and, in 1559, every Hebrew book in the city of Prague was confiscated. The mass destruction of Jewish books included hundreds of copies of the Old Testament and caused the irretrievable loss of many original handwritten documents.
The oldest text of the Old Testament that survived, before the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls" was said to be the Bodleian Codex (Oxford), which was dated to circa 1100 AD. In an attempt by the church to remove damaging Rabbinic information about Jesus Christ from the face of the earth, the Inquisition burnt 12,000 volumes of the Talmud.
In 1607, forty-seven men (some records say fifty four) took two years and nine months to re-write the Bible and make it ready for press. It was, by the order of King James, issued with a set of personal 'rules' the translators were to follow. Upon its completion in 1609, it was handed over to the King James for his final approval. However, "It was self evident that James was not competent to check their work and edit it, so he passed the manuscripts onto the greatest genius of all time... Sir Francis Bacon"
The first English language manuscripts of the Bible remained in Bacon's possession for nearly a year. During that time ... "he hammered the various styles of the translators into the unity, rhythm, and music of Shakespearean prose, wrote the prefaces and created the whole scheme of the Authorized Version. At the completion of the editing, King James ordered a 'dedication to the King' to be drawn up and included in the opening pages. He also wanted the phrase 'Appointed to be read in the churches' to appear on the title page.
The King James Bible is considered by many today to be the 'original' Bible and therefore 'genuine' and all later revisions simply counterfeits forged by 'higher critics'. Others think the King James Bible is 'authentic' and 'authorized' and presents the original words of the authors as translated into English from the 'original' Greek texts.
Barros Serrano

United States

#50071 Feb 9, 2013
JOHNS A GOY wrote:
<quoted text>
We're back on track already...like a speeding locomotive!!!
It's a train to nowhere... because you are not a Hebrew.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50072 Feb 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a train to nowhere... because you are not a Hebrew.
just curious, B. if you don't believe in scripture how can you decide who is and isn't a 'hebrew'?
and if you do believe in scripture how could european jews be 'real hebrews' based on scripture?

this is the question bhi are asking and it's a good question.
Barros Serrano

United States

#50073 Feb 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
just curious, B. if you don't believe in scripture how can you decide who is and isn't a 'hebrew'?
and if you do believe in scripture how could european jews be 'real hebrews' based on scripture?
this is the question bhi are asking and it's a good question.
Hebrews were an ethnic group. Therefore, who is a “Hebrew” today depends on descent from the ancient Hebrews.

This is best determined by science, not by recourse to ancient writings, even by Hebrews. When the ancient history can be confirmed by evidence fine, otherwise... pffffttt...

DNA confirms that the Ashkenazim are Hebrews. DNA confirms that African-Americans are not. It's that simple.

And then historical knowledge, even without genetics, shows us the migration of Jews from Judaea and through Europe. It does not show us West African populations coming from Hebrews. They had already been there for a long time.

Whether I believe in scripture or not is irrelevant.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50074 Feb 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews were an ethnic group. Therefore, who is a “Hebrew” today depends on descent from the ancient Hebrews.
This is best determined by science, not by recourse to ancient writings, even by Hebrews. When the ancient history can be confirmed by evidence fine, otherwise... pffffttt...
DNA confirms that the Ashkenazim are Hebrews. DNA confirms that African-Americans are not. It's that simple.
And then historical knowledge, even without genetics, shows us the migration of Jews from Judaea and through Europe. It does not show us West African populations coming from Hebrews. They had already been there for a long time.
Whether I believe in scripture or not is irrelevant.
what ancient hebrews?

hebrews only exist in the bible. in the real world whoever were in canaan were canaanites.

'hebrew' is a biblical concept not a real world ethnic identity.

**you might wanna get 'the invention of the jewish people', by sand.
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#50075 Feb 9, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
Rabbit,. weren't you the one who said some "off the wall crap" about the current Queen of England and her mother? I seen you say some pretty stupid stuff. Why is it you folks pop up in multiples? The "multiples" then simultaneously vanish.
sure whatever just make sure you pull it up next time,
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#50076 Feb 9, 2013
I just found out that it is that troll "BarroWHORE SerranWHORE," IS THE IDIOT STARTING ALL OF THE: "BLACK WOMEN HATE BLACK MEN AND VISE-VERSE!"
AND YOU'LL ALSO NOTICE EVERY TIME I HAVE GOOD INFO THAT DEVIL EMERGES OUT OF NOWHERE!!!
is that a real thread?
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#50078 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
They've already disabled one of the links in my post above.
Because its all Afronazi crap. The bible doesnt say anything about the rubbish above!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,550,472
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 17 min Breezee 5,180
I think white boys are jealous of Black men (Mar '13) 19 min prevent brain shr... 863
CNNs Van Jones calls Russia story a nothing burger 22 min prevent brain shr... 8
White Men RULE the True Alpha Males 24 min T-BOS 8
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 28 min Lawrence Wolf 210
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 28 min Hmm 23
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 3 hr 2 Dogs 161
He feared for his Life 5 hr 9a43w62x 65
More from around the web