Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

the Scythian s can be seen as blood-thirsty barbarians!but they love the mess out of gold, as they descendents the jews still do to this day!one really needs to see their elaborate golden artwork. Scythian gold came from robbing everybody they came across, that had GOLD,the search for GOLD is what made the Scythians change their Names an they was absorbed into Babylon with the Armenians, their closes of KIN. frequent raids on Greek and Persian cities.they was also in on the DESTRUCTION of Jerusalem an the Yisraelite Nation, The Scythians had an eye for design, especially depictions of griffins, lions, wolves, stags, leopards, eagles and – the Scythians’ favourite motif – animals in deadly combat. Gold was sewn into their garments in the form of plates, fashioned into belts, broaches, necklaces, torques, scabbards, helmets, earrings, and ornaments, and worked into their weapons.Scytho-Sarmatian animal style spread to all parts of the ancient world and had an important effect not only upon European art but upon the art of ancient China.”the INFLUNCE OF TATOO today came from the Jews whom is really the SCYTHIAN CHILDREN! the Scythians wore tattoos as a sign of their nobility. A Scythian without tattoos showed that he was of low station. The existence of Scythian tattoos was confirmed in 1948, when a Russian archaeologist uncovered the frozen body of a Scythian chieftain. His tattoos included stylized images of a stag and a ram on his right arm, two griffins on his chest, and a fish on his right leg. These findings were seen by some experts as further evidence that fanciful Scythian depictions of wild animals had influenced the art of China, Persia, India, and Eastern Europe. Scythian warriors would drink the blood of the first enemy he had killed. With the bloody taste still in his mouth, the Scythian would decapitate the corpses of his slain enemies to use as grisly vouchers in the distribution of booty. Only warriors who presented the heads of their slain enemies would receive their share from the chieftain or king. After receiving his share, a warrior would take the scalps from his collection of heads as a lurid inventory of martial prowess. The scalps were affixed to their bridles and clothing and even sewn into cloaks. The skulls of the strongest, most respected, enemies were cut, gilded with gold, and made into wine goblets. Scythians also used the skin from their victims’ limbs as covers for the quivers that hung on the right side of their belts.,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

The king of Scythians, of the lineage of Magog – is in agreement with the Assyrian chronicles, that report Magog as the founder of the Scythian nation in northern Mesopotamia.Trogus Pompeius:«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».
Plinius:«The Scythian nation by the Persians called Saka was kept as the closest nation to the Arameans of old».(Historiae Naturalis, Book VI)these are your ASHKENAZ an SEPHARVAIM ROOTS

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Its Greek name Scythopolis is very likely derived from a colony of Scythians who invaded Palestine in the seventh century B.C.(Herodotus, I, 103-5), and settled in PALESTINE! Although Scythopolis was the only town situated on the right bank of the Jordan, it was the capital of Decapolis and in the fourth century became the civil and ecclesiastical metropolis of Palestina Secunda. Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the jews would control the christians,plus Scythian by that time would be called jews paul made sure of that!"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 see all the towns Pual wrote to was SCYTHIAN jews that had turn Christians, plain as that this KILLS THE CHURCH! its evil an the worship of the demi-god is evil ,all yo christian leaders that made Christianity an was part of any ouncile was born there or stay there or was some kind of way connect to that place, Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the Catholic bishops exiled to Scythopolis, especially St. Eusebius of Vercelli. Philip and Athanasius, both Arians; Saturninus, present at the Council of Constantinople in 381; Theodosius, friend of St. John Crysostom; Acacius, friend of St. Cyril of Alexandria; St. Servianus, all them connected to that place,At the time of Frankish occupation, the "UNHOLY SEE;s" was transferred to Nazareth; the Greeks long preserved the Sees of Scythopolis and Nazareth, remember the scythians been in our land since the Assyrians placed them an the Babylonian gave them land, the took over the whole nation, all the peoples in so-called jez-us time was SCYTHIAN JEWS NO REAL HEBREWS, they cleans the land, of real Hebrews,the Edomite arabs help them an became part of them,Gallilee was Scythian town, Among illustrious Christians of Scythopolis were: St. Procopius, martyr (8 July), who belonged to the clergy of the town (Delehaye, "Les Légendes hagiographiques", Paris, 1905, 144-6); Asterius, commentator of the Psalms in the fourth century, cited with praise by St. Jerome; Cyril, charming historian of monastic life in Palistine, who wrote seven lives of saints. In the sixth century there were four churches at Scythopolis, dedicated to St. Thomas, St. John, St Procopius, and St. Basil, a local martyr. Many monks lived in the town,(Beth She'an), which is located on the south-east corner of the Galilee,The city was renamed Scythopolis and Scython-Polis, named after the veterans who resettled the city in 633 BC. see them going to be the jews of today, they been in our land its over proof! "the city of the Scythians", probably because of the Scythian cavalry in the army of Ptolemy II. In the second century B.C.Damn the Scyhian jews was down with everybody they was given that land for killing our peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this Mr Rabbit and cry
www.youtube.com/watch...
"I pray the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob snatch the flesh from your bones" lol hehheh hahahah lol fo sho

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Blood drinking Jez-us.Scythian warriors would drink the blood of the first enemy he had killed. With the bloody taste still in his mouth,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

THIS is where the Scalping come from they Blamed On Native Americans.they try an say the Indians scalp peoples while they got it from the Peoples on Horse back, an whites been knew how to shot bow an arrow . They Brain washed everybody into thinking the Natives started it, them COWBOY Movies the Jews Made UP, is FALSE HISTORY;Them Cowboys was scythians jews, Only warriors who presented the heads of their slain enemies would receive their share from the chieftain or king. After receiving his share, a warrior would take the scalps from his collection of heads as a lurid inventory of martial prowess. The scalps were affixed to their bridles and clothing and even sewn into cloaks. The skulls of the strongest, most respected, enemies were cut, gilded with gold, and made into wine goblets. Scythians also used the skin from their victims’ limbs as covers for the quivers that hung on the right side of their belts., THATS WHAT THEY DID TO NA

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Scythopolis;In 64 BCE it was taken by the Romans, rebuilt, and made the capital of the Decapolis, the "Ten Cities" of Samaria that were centers of Greco-Roman culture,them ten city was to make believe the ten tribes was there about that time the started the lost tribe mess,Magog and the Scythians are one and the same.
The Scythians lived in Russia.
Gog, the leader of Ezekiel’s invasion, comes from Magog.they there now an been there in our land,The Scythians didnt come from anywhere but were always present adjacent to the Black Sea and the Caspean Sea. That is they were the aboriginals of these regions and no one lived there earlier./Herodotus, 484BC-394BC; "About the Scythians", translated by Kroly Tolnay, pg 11, Bp., 1980. They have tried constantly to deny their origins from here, ever since, but cannot change the words of Herodotus.BETH-SHEAN; BETH-SHAN; in Apocrypha Baithsan or Bethsa): A city in the territory of Issachar assigned to Manasseh, out of which the Canaanites were not driven Joshua 17:11 It was called Scythopolis by the Greeks. This may be connected with the invasion of Palestine by the Scythians who, according to George Syncellus, "overran Palestine and took possession of Beisan." This may be the invasion noticed by Herodotus, circa 600 B.C.I did it I put Pic on the whole seen its CLEAR NOW, everybody should know this! the new testament was written to Scythian Jews that had turn Christians, plus i told everybody all Hebrews left in Jeremiah days an the returns would go to africa bfore Greeks get in good
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad U committed yourself to an answer..now I'll burst your bubble!
IF you are in fact truly of African-descent, what is Jerusalem ancient name? ALL EYES ON U..I'm calling U out..IF you're actually African we know the purest Hebrew follow Tanak and please tell us how does Isaiah 9:6 read as written in Ancient Hebrew/Aramaic..what does it say? IF you get it wrong I pray the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob snatch the flesh from your bones while U still hv breath in your nostrils but if U get it right you'll know the true ethnicity of Ancient Jerusalem and remmbr way way bck then ancient Egyptians controlled Jetusalem around 1450 B.C. before any Caucasian showed up as you know the Mother Land "only" held Negros!! WE ALL WATCH'N YOUR ANSWER...U either earn a stay or be ignored from this point
Let me repeat the 2 simple questions
(1) How does Isaiah 9:6 read from the Tanak?
(2) What is Jerusalem ancient name?
Yawn, Im Jewish/Cape Malay Coloured for the millionth time! Im not considered African nor are you ! You mixed race West African with no Middle East DNA!
The scientific word Caucasian means Arab,white Indian.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> "I pray the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob snatch the flesh from your bones" lol hehheh hahahah lol fo sho
What you laughing about, you said you related to Jesus LOL.....
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The king of Scythians, of the lineage of Magog – is in agreement with the Assyrian chronicles, that report Magog as the founder of the Scythian nation in northern Mesopotamia.Trogus Pompeius:«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».
Plinius:«The Scythian nation by the Persians called Saka was kept as the closest nation to the Arameans of old».(Historiae Naturalis, Book VI)these are your ASHKENAZ an SEPHARVAIM ROOTS
Abraham was not a Scythian, he was a Semite Hebrew from the Chaldeans in Mesopotamia and the father of the Jews!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham was not a Scythian, he was a Semite Hebrew from the Chaldeans in Mesopotamia and the father of the Jews!
the whites moving there what made ABRAHAM run to africa where his peoples was from

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Habakkuk 2:2;And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:3;For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.this in 625BC an the Chaldean are at us,37 years Later we would Take off into Africa in 588BC,Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.see the Chaldeans wasn't our Friends,ok Habakkuk 2:4;Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.thats like Now to Believe in Curses is to Believe in YAH,we in this time now!Habakkuk 2:5;Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:the USA,them jews in this Babylonian system,one world Government,one banking system,Habakkuk 2:6Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!Habakkuk 2:7;Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them? see WE waking up they have No Power,its being transferred to us, remember slavery not to long ago?Habakkuk 2:8;Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.we knows what that Mean Payback!Habakkuk 2:9;Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil!them gone be yo T,V negro's thinking in these Last Days to be saved by they wealth they got from Jews the Chaldean s, children,Habakkuk 2:10;Thou hast consulted shame to thy house by cutting off many people, and hast sinned against thy soul.Them gone Be the T.V negros Play acting out sin to entice us to be that way for the Jews, to keep us Spiritual Wicked, so we cant come into Heritage, them T,V Negro's is the WORST because they Agent for the BEAST, LUCIFER, you see what the Prophet Isaiah had to say about the KING of Babylon? called him Lucifer,an it was a Armenian Chaldean Scythian on the Throne,the Chaldean s occupied a privileged position within the bureaucracy of Babylon, the Assyrian southern capital of Mesopotamia. The Chaldean s had colluded with the Scythian s for the demise of the Assyrian Empire. After the fall of Assyria in 612 BC, the Chaldean dynasty, in collaboration with the Scythian s,made Babylon its capital and assumed ruler-ship. then so they was n they way to Jerusalem,Habakkuk 2:11;For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it,ok check this out,Habakkuk 2:12;Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!ONLY THE JEWS got that power,an use it all the time LIBYA,Africa,all Nations that Dont have Nuke, jews got them,Habakkuk 2:13;Behold, is it not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire,and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity? us working in this Evil system they set up,off the Back of our Very selfs, they got us working to Destroy our selfs, we pay for the murder of our Peoples every-time we Pay a Tax ,we have to be Delivered from this EVIL system,Habakkuk 2:14;For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.we waking up now,Habakkuk 2:15;Woe unto him that giveth his neighbor drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

his is going to be in 711BC the tribes of Yisrael has been in Judah 20 years, the Assyrians Chaldean was in the Land,the Chaldean CAME FOR HOLY BOOKS TO CREATE RELIGIONS,the Chaldean was the Magi peoples to, they dealt with Astrology an the reading of the stars,all civilizations with important books, the Chaldean aka Jews, went an confiscated them , our's was the Most important, the Jews didnt see the signs of the CREATOR till we came out of Africa with the Curse,then they knew whom they had,so they started the cover up on Plantation, they was help fulfilling curse even after all that time we left Africa,same Peoples, same mixture,of Nations just different name of locations,an then they hide behind that nations name, like Portuguese,the average person not going to look pass the Name,well them was some Sepharvaims that was ran to Rome an Europe long long time ago,, ok look at this this was in 711BC, the Sepharvaims was in the Land of Samara 20 years,an the Chaldeans made of Armenian an Scythians, ok let me run this down to you, OK our Hebrew History is Written in CHALDEAN,ok they got Books ok The Armenians they got books our HEBREW HISTORY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC, ok our History written in Yiddish,an Tiberian, gone be yo ASHKENAZ, sepharviam got ALL languages from the Domination of the Nations,them the PEOPLES STOLE OUR PLAIN ONE HEBREW HISTORY, we the ones would go into africa in 588BC,ok back to Prophet Isaiah this in 711BC the Hebrews was in Judah the Last Area the Hebrews controlled we was being Pushed into africa,all troubles coming from the EAST, NORTH AN EAST,The Chaldean was at our Peoples,Isaiah 48:12;Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.Isaiah 48:13;Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.Isaiah 48:14;All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldean s.they the same Peoples today they got Jerusalem in 588BC,the Prophet Isaiah was saying this in 711BC,Chapter 48 was a Prophecy, look at this Peoples Isaiah 48:15;I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.YOU SEE THEM WORDS?THATS WHY OUR HISTORY IS WRITTEN IN CHALDEAN, an the Jews have all the WEALTH POINT BLANK,Isaiah 48:16;Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.THE CREATOR SENT for the worst peoples to MASTER US!an our ONLY WAY OUT IS TO CREATOR,an NO demi-gods,Isaiah 48:17;Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. You see the forces that be is so strong that ALMIGHTY YAH is the only REFUGE NO OTHER WAY!LOOK what this Verse say ABOUT US Hebrews,Isaiah 48:18;O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:,thats sayng we wasnt gone have NO PEACE on them Waters to,Isaiah 48:19;Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.,you dont see the Real Hebrews in their Inheritance,so our Name was cut of, we lost Heritage in the ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF THIS EARTH TO DO SO!Isaiah 48:20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.,EVERYBODY see them words that was Why we went into africa, see the Chaldeans be the Jews of today they Have our History in their NAME

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

2kings17;24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. So how can jewish peoples in Palestine be Hebrews Children of Jacobs sons? the jews was placed in Palestine,by the king of Assyria The land of Merathaim ;MERATHAIM, poetical name for Chaldea,One of the oldest of Babylonian cities was Eridu,'the good city,' which was originally built on the shore of the Persian Gulf, though Abu-Shahrein, which now marks its site, is far inland, the sea having retreated from it for a distance of 100 miles. it was the chief Babylonian port, and through its intercourse with foreign countries it exercised a great influence on the culture and religion of Babylonia of other Nations,the Amorites would SPREAD the babylon Religious system to Other Nations in the West an Europe,Further to the north, but on the western side of the Euphrates, was Ur, is the place where Abraham was told to get from among his peoples that had Moved there,; ok further to the north, but on the opposite side of the river, were Larsa , and Uruk or Erech (Gen. x. 10) the modern Warka. Considerably to the north of these again came Nipur (now Niffer), which played a leading part in the history of Babylonian religion This gone be the CITY where the JEWS COME FROM THEY HOME THEY BIRTH PLACE. Nipur stood at the spot where the Tigris and Euphrates tended to approach one another, and northward, in the narrowest part of the territory which lay between them, were the Important cities of Babel or Babylon, Kutha, and Sippara THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD .Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa.Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.the Jews REAL god they pray to in Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. r to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE Babylonian TALMUD,this where the Jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,."the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM" went they was moved all over the GREEK roman Empire! In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia.His Family line Placed the Jews in our Lands, Samaria,Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others.THE PROPHET Isaiah,call the CHALDEAN LINE OF KINGS LUCIFER Isaiah 14;12-13,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

With the death, in 626 B.C., of Kandalanu (the Babylonian name of Assurbanipal), King of Assyria, Assyrian power in Babylon practically ceased. Nabopolassar, a Chaldean who had risen from the position of general in the Assyrian army, ruled Babylon as Shakkanak for some years in nominal dependence on Ninive. Then, as King of Babylon, he invaded and annexed the Mesopotamian provinces of Assyria, and when Sinsharishkun, the last King of Assyria, tried to cut off his return and threatened Babylon, Nabopolassar called in the aid of the Scythian , nomadic tribes of Armenians , somewhat incorrectly identified with the Medes.Though Nabopolassar no doubt contributed his share to the events which led to the complete destruction of Ninive (606 B.C.) by these Scythian barbarians, he apparently did not in person co-operate in the taking of the city, nor share the booty, but used the opportunity to firmly establish his throne in Babylon. they TURNED ON THE ASSYRIANS FROM INSIDE ITS ARMY, the Assyrians was Using them in they Army, must have been to many,the Chaldeans belonged to a race perfectly distinct from the Babylonians proper, and were foreigners in the Euphrates Valley. They were settlers from Arabia, who had invaded Babylonia from the South. Their stronghold was the district known as the Sealands. During the Assyrian supremacy the combined forces of Babylon and Assyria had kept them in check, but, owing probably to the fearful Assyrian atrocities in Babylon, the citizens had begun to look towards their former enemies for help, and the Chaldean power grew apace in Babylon till, in Nabopolassar, it assumed the reins of government, and thus imperceptibly a foreign race superseded the ancient inhabitants. The city remained the same, but its nationality changed. Nabopolassar must have been a strong, beneficent ruler, engaged in rebuilding temples and digging canals, like his predecessors, and yet maintaining his hold over the conquered provinces. The Egyptians, who had learnt of the weakness of Assyria, had already, three years before the fall of Ninive, crossed the frontiers with a mighty army under Necho II,.he was going to put them white peoples in Check,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I TOLD YA ASHKENAZ DID A " coup d'état up in Babylon its right here!CHALDEAN DYNASTY AND APOGEE OF BABYLON
In Babylon reigned a particularly strong spirit of revolt and resistance. Resistance fighters, united and active, finished with the reign of the Assyrians.
Nabopolassar, from Chaldean origin, takes the power. We suppose that his role just before the " coup d'état " was governor of the region of the Country of the Sea.
He acts by guile. In - 625, he claims to support one of the Assyrian pretenders to the throne of Babylon. In exchange for his authority on the city, he promises to Sin-Shar-ishkun (the Assyrian) his military support.
In fact, as soon as appointed, he takes the power and "thanks" the Assyria.
After some years of conflict, and supported, naturally by the very excited Babylonians, he shoots down the Assyrian empire with the assistance of the king of Medes, Cyaxare an the CREW OF KILLER SCYTHIAN that took whole palestine over in 588bc.ok check this We are around - 610.
Nabopolassar is important in the apogee of Babylon for having restored the power to the Babylonians but also by his descent. He is the father of Grand Nebuchadrezzar II who will reign with strength and elegance over Babylon from - 605 to - 562.
He founds the Neo-Babylonian empire which will cover almost all the Near East, from the Egyptian borders to the Anatolian Taurus and near Persia.
Under the reign of the father as of the son, profound transformations, introduced by the first one and finished by the second one, will mark forever the history of Babylon

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

the africa part of them Assrians tried to get in africa when them white mixed evil Babylonians was ran by the Chaldeans, was at the African branch of the Assyrians,Cyaxares the Great;625–585 BC),After his fall the Scythian s took over his kingdom. Cyaxares joined with King Nabopolassar of Babylonia. This alliance was formalized through the marriage of Cyaxares daughter, Amytis with Nabopolassar's son, Nebuchadnezzar II, the king of THE CHALDEANS,These allies overthrew the Assyrian Empire and destroyed Nineveh in 612 BC..CYAXARES was a CANNIBAL the Medes king was Cyaxares the son of Phraortes, the son of Deïokes, who at first dealt well with the Scythian s, being suppliants for his protection they was out robbing together; and esteeming them very highly he delivered his son to them to learn their ways and the art of shooting with the bow on top of horse. Then time went by, and the Scythian s used to go out continually to the chase rob and always brought back something; till once it happened that they took nothing, and when they returned with empty hands Cyaxares (being, as he showed on this occasion, not of an eminently good disposition) dealt with them very harshly and used insult towards them. And they, when they had received this treatment from Cyaxares, considering that they had suffered indignity,planned to kill his son,and to cut him up, this little boy who was being instructed among them, and having dressed his flesh as they had been wont to dress the wild animals THEY COOKED THE LITTLE BOY,an season him an went to bear it to Cyaxares and give it to him, pretending that it was game taken in hunting that they had cooked they season him up GOOD; and when they had given it to the King,their design was to make their way as quickly as possible to Alyattes the son of Sadyattes at Sardis.This then was done; and Cyaxares with the guests who ate at his table tasted of that meat of his son THAT LITTLE BOY, and the Scythian s having so done,took off real fast ok they had a war over that an made up in MARRIGE an,Astyages Cyaxares son is 585 BCE-550 BCE was in the GAME he had SCYTHIAN BLOOD ON his side,He inherited a large empire,he ruled in alliance with his two brothers-in-law, Croesus of Lydia and Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, whose wife, Amytis,Astyages' sister, was the queen for whom Nebuchadnezzar was said to have built the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.Alyattes's daughter Aryenis was married to Cyaxares's son Astyages,The Battle of Halys was pay Back for Feeding King Cyaxares his boy, they eat good to! lol,ok im going to show you how the scytians got back in the Game,Aryenis was also the Queen consort of Astyages, King of Media and mother of Mandane of Media married to her nephew Cyrus the Great. She was also mother-in-law of Cambyses I of Anshan and maternal grandmother of Cyrus the Great.
She was given in marriage to Astyages to seal a treaty between Cyaxares of Media and Alyattes II of Lydia, following the Battle of the Eclipse.ok these Scythian Mixed with India Arabia, Europe, Asia peoples,they would kill Assyria an they would Move in on the Hebrew Nation an Run Them into Africa, 2 Kings 25:26 And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose,and came to Egypt:for they were afraid of the Chaldees.NOW WHY WOULD HEBREWS BE Afraid of Chaldean if they was the same as our Father Abraham that once Lived in Ham Controlled lands till Scythian whom had No History moved in,ok they would Destroy Jerusalem, an the Last Hebrew Nation,Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. more than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,when the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem n the City of David,Ketef Hinnom,and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon,All OVER Palestine

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, Im Jewish/Cape Malay Coloured for the millionth time! Im not considered African nor are you ! You mixed race West African with no Middle East DNA!
The scientific word Caucasian means Arab,white Indian.
your a EDOMITE JEW, ok we brothers but no promise of Covenent was sent to you, that's why you live the good life an been under no Biblical Curses , but yo Daadaa was EDOM, an you even say it on here!! your a REAL EDOMIT< because the caucasin in you Is Scythian Nephilim, the Arab part of ya gone Be EDOM, an the indian part, is Scythian an EDOM, so your a edomite jew, a real red jew, say brother,I got the Promise from CREATOR yo kind dont!
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Read the bible, the answers are in the bible....
http://www.google.com/search...

Zephaniah 3:10, 14, 18-20 KJV
From ****beyond*** the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

[14] Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

[18] I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

[19] Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

[20] At that time will I bring you again , even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord ."

It's no wonder the non caucasian Isralites constantly fled into Africa from Genesis to Malachai. They were indistiguishable and blend in very easily with their dark skin, Dreadlocks and Hamatic features.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

YOU devil needs to face facts the Hebrews ran into Africa with the acknowledgment, that Destruction waited them at some time, an that they would be PULLED FROM AFRICA an sent all over as slaves,let me Break it down so you dont say i Made this up ok check this,Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?, ok we are the only peoples on face of this EARTH to get ship to all lands, an we came from same place the Hebrew Nation ran into, Remember Egypt real name Means BLACK LAND,ok we are them Peoples, we left Our Nation when it wasn't NO MIDDLE EAST TYPE , it was only African orgin peoples, the only time peoples moved in is when the HEBREWS MOVED OUT or ran out they Land

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••