Comments
45,941 - 45,960 of 95,373 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
Anonymous

Charleston, SC

#49991 Feb 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What? Jews know their ancestors at the time of Jesus were Caucasian. Do you not look at any Hollywood movies about Jesus. Jesus is always portrayed as a white man and who owns Hollywood?
okay well then why would a white JEW get on national tv and annouce to a table full of negroes that JEWS WERE THE ORIGINAL BLACK PEOPLE lol? Also its wriyten in scripture that shemites or ISRAELITES WERE mixing heavily with HAMITES and considering that HAMITES or darker people have dominant trates why exactly do the jews look CAUCASIAN? and also since there was an significant difference establsihed between the caucasians and the jews since the begging of the colonies why exactly are you mixing your seed with CAUCASIODS for i thought that you history said that you must keep the lineage pure? Caucasians are lawfully muts yet you mix your seed with them. Now since om the thief stealing your history ill also do you the honors of throwing it back in your face because according to history shemites are suppose to mix with other shemitic and caucasians are not shemitic!
Anonymous

Charleston, SC

#49992 Feb 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Put the AA in the mix? Who is you ancestor? You run my people down so I have every right to be here!
i dont run them down i tell it like it is. My ancestors are hebrews brought throught the slave trade as negroes, before that they were known particlants in the moorish empire and before that they inhabited north east africa. I can only give you history until i get my hands on my pedigree papers that i HIRED someone to get for me. But also sir, im able to use that same book ECONOMICALLY and i put it all together and that is how i know WHO YOU ARE and WHO I AM. Lol the funny thing is you scream dna but your history is still qiestionable yet the ISHMAELITES who are cousins to the NEGROES know exactly who i am. Like i said sir you looking for your answers in religion, smh, u better start studying COMMERCE because you are WAAAAAYYY behind!
Anonymous

Charleston, SC

#49993 Feb 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Put the AA in the mix? Who is you ancestor? You run my people down so I have every right to be here!
oh while im at it if think your doing YOUR PEOPLE a favor by getting on here to debate than your wrong. Your doing them injustice everytime you pop up because you are constantly speaking on their behalf and your making an ass out of yourself in the process. You misrepresent scripture, you dont even know whats going on in the scriptures, its just a bunch of precepts to you, yet you cant even confirm how the romans do to colonize yoh and you think they were just big bullies, just like your LITHUIAN ANCESTORS thought that the NAZIS WERE BULLIES! Go play with some toys at least you can use your imagination more and it will be more apprciated!
You know WiLLy

Clinton, MS

#49994 Feb 9, 2013
You know,.. "Wiki" provides it's "References". Hey,.."it's your world Tony",..keep arguing with the "Coloured" fella from South Africa.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49995 Feb 9, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>i dont run them down i tell it like it is. My ancestors are hebrews brought throught the slave trade as negroes, before that they were known particlants in the moorish empire and before that they inhabited north east africa. I can only give you history until i get my hands on my pedigree papers that i HIRED someone to get for me. But also sir, im able to use that same book ECONOMICALLY and i put it all together and that is how i know WHO YOU ARE and WHO I AM. Lol the funny thing is you scream dna but your history is still qiestionable yet the ISHMAELITES who are cousins to the NEGROES know exactly who i am. Like i said sir you looking for your answers in religion, smh, u better start studying COMMERCE because you are WAAAAAYYY behind!
The Ismaelites are Arabs. Abraham was both the father of the Jews and the Muslims. Isaac and Ishmael were his sons! Isaac=Jews Ishmael=Arabs Ishmael is said to be the father of Mohammed. So you must be related to the Jews!
Anonymous

Charleston, SC

#49996 Feb 9, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
You know,.. "Wiki" provides it's "References". Hey,.."it's your world Tony",..keep arguing with the "Coloured" fella from South Africa.
it provides others peoples unpublished RESEARCH. Do your own RESEARCH! Pick up a book!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#49997 Feb 9, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>oh while im at it if think your doing YOUR PEOPLE a favor by getting on here to debate than your wrong. Your doing them injustice everytime you pop up because you are constantly speaking on their behalf and your making an ass out of yourself in the process. You misrepresent scripture, you dont even know whats going on in the scriptures, its just a bunch of precepts to you, yet you cant even confirm how the romans do to colonize yoh and you think they were just big bullies, just like your LITHUIAN ANCESTORS thought that the NAZIS WERE BULLIES! Go play with some toys at least you can use your imagination more and it will be more apprciated!
well said sir.

This one is not doing any favor to white/edomite people. Not all of us are following the Amalekites/Khazar Jewish theories on one hand : how can they pretend to fulfill the criteria in the Scriptures ?
i feel that the Chosen People is not a question of DNA at first.

Moreover they distract real Hebrew Israelites in exposing their beliefs and interpretations of the Scriptures and preach the prophecies.
This is what interested me to hear and learn about.

a white/redboi
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49998 Feb 9, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>oh while im at it if think your doing YOUR PEOPLE a favor by getting on here to debate than your wrong. Your doing them injustice everytime you pop up because you are constantly speaking on their behalf and your making an ass out of yourself in the process. You misrepresent scripture, you dont even know whats going on in the scriptures, its just a bunch of precepts to you, yet you cant even confirm how the romans do to colonize yoh and you think they were just big bullies, just like your LITHUIAN ANCESTORS thought that the NAZIS WERE BULLIES! Go play with some toys at least you can use your imagination more and it will be more apprciated!
What I have found out since being on this site is that the people who call themselves the real Hebrews on this site are nothing but a bunch of fakes according to the bible and DNA! They all West African and have NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA! Also the majority of people now living in Israel ARE THE REAL JEWS! By the way the majority of the worlds population agrees with me!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49999 Feb 9, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>it provides others peoples unpublished RESEARCH. Do your own RESEARCH! Pick up a book!
Read the bible, the answers are in the bible....
You know WiLLy

Clinton, MS

#50000 Feb 9, 2013
And you're credible?
You know WiLLy

Clinton, MS

#50001 Feb 9, 2013
Rabbit,. weren't you the one who said some "off the wall crap" about the current Queen of England and her mother? I seen you say some pretty stupid stuff. Why is it you folks pop up in multiples? The "multiples" then simultaneously vanish.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50002 Feb 9, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
And you're credible?
THe bible is credible....
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#50003 Feb 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> The Ismaelites are Arabs. Abraham was both the father of the Jews and the Muslims. Isaac and Ishmael were his sons! Isaac=Jews Ishmael=Arabs Ishmael is said to be the father of Mohammed. So you must be related to the Jews!
Look at this Mr Rabbit and cry

www.youtube.com/watch...
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#50004 Feb 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>By the time Jesus was born, ancient Israel had been conquered many times by white races. Its more than likely Jesus was Caucasian. Skeletons going back to the time of Jesus show them to be Caucasian!
I'm glad U committed yourself to an answer..now I'll burst your bubble!
IF you are in fact truly of African-descent, what is Jerusalem ancient name? ALL EYES ON U..I'm calling U out..IF you're actually African we know the purest Hebrew follow Tanak and please tell us how does Isaiah 9:6 read as written in Ancient Hebrew/Aramaic..what does it say? IF you get it wrong I pray the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob snatch the flesh from your bones while U still hv breath in your nostrils but if U get it right you'll know the true ethnicity of Ancient Jerusalem and remmbr way way bck then ancient Egyptians controlled Jetusalem around 1450 B.C. before any Caucasian showed up as you know the Mother Land "only" held Negros!! WE ALL WATCH'N YOUR ANSWER...U either earn a stay or be ignored from this point
Let me repeat the 2 simple questions
(1) How does Isaiah 9:6 read from the Tanak?
(2) What is Jerusalem ancient name?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50005 Feb 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this Mr Rabbit and cry
www.youtube.com/watch...
People often wonder why Jesus had 12 apostles.In the Hellenistic period (beg. 323 BCE)in Galilee.Beit Shean (Scythopolis) they had 10 citys an each scytian roman city want ed to be a Tribe so Jesus the SEPHARVIAM, whom was Taught by Philo in Eygpt tried to start a Movement with them Citys being this NEW Jerusalem, our New Nation of Israel, As part of the new administrative order Beit Shean is given a new name, Scythopolis, and made part of the Decapolis, Union of Ten Cities, with the other nine towns being on the east side of the Jordan River.As the name indicates, it became an autonomous town (polis) with extensive self-ruling rights, including the right to mint its own coins, Thats why yo Boy say give to Ceaser what is His, they had they own Money!he Decapolis ("Ten Cities"; Greek: deka, ten; polis, city) was a group of ten cities on the eastern frontier of the Roman Empire in Judea and Syria. The ten cities were not an official league or political unit, but they were grouped together because of their language, culture, location, and political status, with each possessing a certain degree of autonomy and self-rule.Yo BOY Jez-Us, was trying to be KING OVER them 10 citys,an he was from the Jews that had set up in 721BC,Jez-US. roots go back to 2king 17;24,Jesus revisited the Decapolis where he had been rejected previously,Pella, for example, is known as the home of the first Christian community, and it is also included in the Decapolis by Epiphanius . Jesus had several persons from the Decapolis among his followers Mark 5;20)And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.,In the region of the Decapolis Jesus healed a demon-possessed man called Legion. It is less frequently recorded that Jesus asked a healed person to proclaim their miraculous news. Jesus commanded Legion to:
“Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”(See Mark 5:19-20)NOW THIS WAS A NASTY SCYTHIAN yo boy helped hahah lol hahahah Jesus heals a deaf man in the Decapolis he took him away from the crowd (Mark 7:31).And again, departing from the coasts of Tyre and Sidon, he came unto the sea of Galilee, through the midst of the coasts of Decapolis.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50006 Feb 9, 2013
Mark 7:31-37 - Once more (after healing the daughter of the Syrophoenician woman) Jesus left the neighbourhood of Tyre and passed through Sidon towards the Lake of Galilee, and crossed the Ten Towns territory (the Decapolis). They brought to him a man who was deaf and unable to speak intelligibly, and they implored him to put his hand upon him. Jesus took him away from the crowd by himself. He put his fingers in the man's ears and touched his tongue with his own saliva. Then, looking up to Heaven, he gave a deep sigh and said to him in Aramaic, "Open!" Jez-ua roots was Armenian Canaanite moabite AMORITE,the Transfiguration of Jesus was on Mount Hermon in the north, this healing took place in the town of Caesarea Philippi (the Decapolis). Alternatively, it was on the more southerly Mount Tabor, the healing was in the Galilee area.Luke 17:11-19 - In the course of his journey to Jerusalem (the last from Galilee), Jesus crossed the boundary between Samaria and Galilee, and as he was approaching a village, ten lepers met him. They kept their distance but shouted out, "Jesus, Master, have pity on us!"
When Jesus saw them, he said, "Go and show yourselves to the priests."
And it happened that as they went on their way they were cured. One of their number, when he saw that he was cured, turned round and praised God at the top of his voice, and then fell on his face before Jesus and thanked him. This man was a Samaritan. And at this Jesus remarked, "Weren't there ten men healed?

Level 8

Location hidden

#50007 Feb 9, 2013
Did Jesus ever say he was the Messiah?Yes, Jesus did say he was the Messiah. He said he was Messiah to the Samaritan woman at the well at Sychar. John 4:25-The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. NOW this is a Unclean "Scythian Samaritan woman" ok look what ya Boy say he was a Messiah to them scythian in them 10 cites he wanted to UNITE THEM,ok look what ya boy say!"John 4:26;Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." YOU SEE THAT! he was a Messiah to them white peoples! NO HEBREW OF JACOB in the Land! the RETURNS from Babylon was ran off by the Greeks! 370 years before Jez-Us was even thought of, ok the Scythians that moved to samara had been there since the -602BC, an the Sepharvaim before them 721BC so them all gone be foreign peoples to our Land that had taken up permanent residences , Ok jez-us was they Messiah,John 4:39;And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.OK Jez-Us couldn't Have set FOOT in a SIN-OF GOG, unless he was a SEPHARVAIM, them jews wasnt Having NOBODY or anybody Pull up an Teach, the Sin-of Gog isnt a Open house for all to come!Jez-Us was of the Sepharvaims,Luke 4:18;The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, Luke 4-19;to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Luke 4;20And he rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on him.Luke 4;21;And he began to say to them,“Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.” an his Daddy Joseph was a Sepharvaim too!those Jews who wished to avoid contact with the despised Samaritans. As seen earlier, Jesus did not share the bitterness of his fellow Jews toward these people. He wanted to untie THE 10 cites , be they king,Scythopolis belonged to an alliance of ten city-states known as the Decapolis (Greek deca "ten," polis "city")SLICK 10 lost tribes they tried to set up it didnt take on, founded by the Roman general Pompey after his conquest of Palestine in 63 BC. The other nine, according to Pliny in the 1st century AD, were: Damascus, Opoton, Philadelphia (present-day Amman, Jordan), Raphana, Gadara, Hippondion, Pella, Galasa and Canatha. In the Bible, the term Decapolis is used to describe the general region southeast of the Sea of Galilee and east of the Jordan River. Pella gone be the FIRST CHRISTIANS The Gospels state that Jesus' travels took him through the Decapolis region at various times. As he wandered through the region he might have imagined he had been magically transported to Greece. The ten cities located there were out and out Greek cities that took Athens as their model. They had temples honoring Zeus, Artemis, Dionysus and other Greek gods, all in a prominent location in each city. JEZ-us the Sepharvaim wanted to change that!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#50008 Feb 9, 2013
Scythopolis was the only one of the Decapolis cities located west of the Jordan. It was dedicated to "Dionysus, the god of wine, founder and master of the city. Jesus visiting Scythopolis, the road from the Galilee to Jericho and on "up to Jerusalem" passed through Scythopolis. This was the primary route followed by pilgrims from Galilee to the great festivals in the Holy City — the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover), the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost) and the Feast of Tabernacles (Booths). It was also a gateway city leading to the other member-cities of the Decapolis. SEE JEZ -us an Crew would pull up an Drank Wine, one time they didnt have NO WINE at Party an Jez-Us made them some, he had to Learn it from Scythopolis,Jez_us the Sepharvaim would wish-bless the Lil Scythian Samaritan kids!!check this im fixing to go a LIL DEEPER! this gone Hurt you! but its a MUST!!Jez-Us as a lil boy accompanied his father on a business trip to Scythopolis, the chief Greek city of the Decapolis, the ancient city of Beth- shean. On the way Joseph recounted much of the olden history of the Philistines, and the subsequent events of Israel's turbulent history. Jesus was tremendously impressed with the clean appearance and well-ordered arrangement of this so-called heathen city. He marveled at the open-air theater and admired the beautiful marble temple dedicated to the worship of the "heathen" gods. Joseph was much perturbed by the lad's enthusiasm and sought to counteract these favorable impressions by extolling the beauty and grandeur of the Jewish temple at Jerusalem. Jesus had often gazed curiously upon this magnificent Greek city from the hill of Nazareth and had many times inquired about its extensive public works and ornate buildings, but his father had always sought to avoid answering these questions. Now they were face to face with the beauties of this gentile city, and Joseph could not gracefully ignore Jesus' inquiries. Now both Jez-Us an his Daddy was SEPHARVAIMS,OK CHECK this, WHEN JESUS started up to Jerusalem with the ten apostles, he planned to go through Samaria, that being the shorter route. they passed down the eastern shore of the lake and, by way of Scythopolis, entered the borders of Samaria.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50009 Feb 9, 2013
The Scythians to the far north of Assyria were called the Saka suni "Saka or Scythian sons" by the Persians.The Assyrians of the time of Esarhaddon record campaigning against a people they called in the Akkadian the Ashkuza or Ishhuza which is ASHKENAZ.They were closely associated with the Gimirrai,whom was,Gomer was the eldest son of Japheth (and of the Japhetic line), and father of Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah, according to the "Table of Nations" in the Hebrew Bible,(Genesis 10).Josephus placed Gomer and the "Gomerites" in Anatolian Galatia: "For Gomer founded those whom the Greeks now call Galatians, but were then called Gomerites." Galatia in fact takes its name from the ancient Gauls (Celts) who settled there.The Hebrew name Gomer is widely considered to refer to the Cimmerians (Akkadian Gimirru, "complete"), who dwelt on the Eurasian Steppes[5] and attacked Assyria in the late 7th century BC. The Assyrians called them Gimmerai ; the Cimmerian king Teushpa they would all join Babylon an take Assyria down,612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed ,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon just like good book said Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.The Cimbri were a tribe settled in Denmark ca. 200 BC, who were variously identified in ancient times as Cimmerian, Germanic an Celtic. In later times, some scholars connected them with the Welsh people, and descendants of Gomer,Scythians were mainly interested in settling in the kingdom of Urartu, which later became Armenia. The district of Shacusen, Uti Province, reflects their name. In ancient Hebrew texts, the Ashkuz (Ashkenaz) are considered to be a direct offshoot from the Gimirri (Gomer)Gomer was the ancestor of the Cappadocians, neighbours of the Galatians,check this!"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 got these fools worshipping with the DEVIL.even they was scythians the Colossians,Colosse had been “a great city of Phrygia, Located about 100 miles east of Ephesus, Colossae was a Graeco-Phrygian city in the Roman proconsular of Asia also known as Asia Minor. It was one of three cities located in the Lycus Valley (Colossae, Hierapolis, and Laodicea) that formed an important trade route,that the scyhian jews had to have control over.the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia; states"SCYTHIANS:A nomadic people which was known in ancient times as occupying territory north of the Black Sea and east of the Carpathian Mountains. Herodotus relates how they swept down over Media and across to the shores of the Mediterranean, even to the threshold of Egypt.ok that gone mean Our whole land was in they hands,they made it to africa door in the house!Egypt,They were foragers and pillagers, and hence left no traces of any system of government inaugurated by them. It is true that there was a city in Palestine called Scythopolis ,
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#50010 Feb 9, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
I want to pose a general question. After watching Schindlers list i learned a little bit about estate, assets, and human cargo. I want to pose this question: schindler was comprising his list of essential workers for his task, he made out a list of people that he knew personally, when he made the list they took the list of people board of them up on a train and transported them wrongfully to Aushwitz. He then went ti claim his cargo and brought them to his factory. They worked until the war was over and the people became free. NOW my question is i have regards to the cargo. Now its all in history how the NEGRO was brought over on ships and we all know that according to merchant law, ships were vessels and vessels had to have commercial papers from the custom house( ancienct dmvs) to drive or operate a vessel and transport cargo. Also the vessel had to have something like geneaology papers to tell you what is on the vessels. The vessels are carrying cargo and we all know that cargo can be anything. So i guess what im asking is: when the merchants who were bringing the slaves or HUMAN CARGO over to the states, DIDNT THEY HAVE COMMERCIAL PAPERS TELLING THEM WHAT WAS ON THE THE VESSEL and HOW MUCH WAS ON THE VESSEL. We only rely in history but isnt there like some tyoe of commercial history outlet somewhere that can give you figures of the cargo that was on the vessel because every cargo had to be accounted for because the slaves were already purchased for hire. So they merchants had to keep count in there ledger book of how man cargoes they lost in a day and how much they were gonna need to replace the missing cargo, DOES ANYBODY AGREE? DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INPUT?
what you are asking for is called a cargo "manifest"..proof of documentation on cargo aboard!! c'mon on w/ your info..Wassup? Lmao..we listening

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,100,516
There's A War On The Black Male 3 min MAX-- 554
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Ben YISRAEL 4,733
Been having some crazy kinky dreams 7 min -patricia- 35
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 10 min -patricia- 5,096
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 11 min Insect Trust 1,926
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 13 min Cigar Face21 3,245
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 32 min OnlyPatchWork 2,103
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 48 min Insect Trust 1,877
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••