"SUBVERSION"
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#49936 Feb 8, 2013
Look up the "BALFOUR Declaration".
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#49937 Feb 8, 2013
Phinehas(of the tribe of Levy) means "The Nubian".
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#49938 Feb 8, 2013
To me,.. the modern day Ethiopians look like the "Ruddy brown" skinned "Ancient Egyptians".
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49939 Feb 8, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>im working on them. I mos def want to read the 1st book. You think the romans ratted us out?
Romans and Arabs..remmbr the Arabs hv bn involved in the SlaveTrade much longer than any other ppl..Ishmael offspring carry a reason for hating those tht descend thru Isaac!?!?!..the ppl we call British or European are simply former Romans tht fled once the empire began to crumble..this is why the info was legit and profitable to them bcz their ancestors passed dwn the knowledge..how else do u explain the Govt set-up here in America so happen to mirror Rome of old? Same snakes just new skin (meaning under a new name) our ancestors were Yahudi and we the descendants today are called Negro or African-American..same Children of Y'sra'el under another name!! Check out Revelations 3:12..peep it out how all-knowing/wise THE MOST HIGH THE ALPHA & OMEGA is..even HE knew so pay attention in what's written last in tht scripture!!

Revelation 3:12

12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of YHWH. Never again will "they" leave it. I will write on "them" the name of my GOD and the name of the city of my GOD, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from YHWH; and I will also write on "them" my new name.
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#49940 Feb 8, 2013
To all my aa brothers amx sisters if you havent or if you just have ill feelings about it i have a tip for you because it was passed on to me by a importance PLEASE WATCH SCHINDLERS LIST FOLKS. YALL NEED TO SEE IT NOT FOR THE CONFORMATION OF JEWISH HISTORY BUT FOR THE SAKE OF YOURSELF!
Quest4light

Orange, CA

#49941 Feb 8, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
You let a guy get away with calling "Phut" the original name of "Africa"? Hilarious!
Phut was one of Noah sons Ham, at the time the contintent was called Phut. Until Publis Scipio Africanus conquered Hannibal as tribune it was called Africa; I know you guys knew that.
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#49942 Feb 8, 2013
Epher

Epher was a grandson of Abraham, according to Gen. 25:4, whose descendants, Jewish historian Flavius Josephus claimed, had invaded Libya. Josephus also claimed that Epher's name was the etymological root of the continent "Africa". According to the Bible, he was a son of "Midian".

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epher

Opinion: Compare "Epher" with "Ophir"
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#49943 Feb 8, 2013
You called "Lucy" a mummy too,.. Hilarious!
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#49944 Feb 8, 2013
Will the "REAL TROLLS" please "STAND UP".
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#49945 Feb 8, 2013
"WiLLy",...(-YAWNS-) ,. is getting bored.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49946 Feb 8, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
And many still are to this day..the Caucasian known as Jesus (Borgia actually) is false and many Christian churches put up this false image to worship the beast..whether unknowingly or not it's still idolatry, what's in your church or home?? Do u have any supposed images of a ppl or a person mentioned in the bible yet displayed as Caucasians? I hv no debate for u to entertain..I'm cool and I don't gv a damn about none of the lies spread
By the time Jesus was born, ancient Israel had been conquered many times by white races. Its more than likely Jesus was Caucasian. Skeletons going back to the time of Jesus show them to be Caucasian!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49947 Feb 8, 2013
Quest4light wrote:
<quoted text> Granted there are cults who do spout this information; however, science does prove that african DNA begot all of mankind. The Bower museum in Santa Ana, Ca will have a mummy called "Lucy" who was of african orgin. Which science has discover the DNA that linked all of mankind as one. Just enroll in anthropolgy studies and a jewish historian named Flavius Jospheus chronical that "there are descendent of Hebrews living in the land of Phut" this is the original name of Africa. There are many clues that are blatanly in the open but because people are pitted against each other we do not always see the writing on the wall. That is why the time real education of all people see the truth of the world.
There were Hebrews living in Egypt in ancient times the bible says so. Moses and his family! There has always been Jews in Egypt but no any more.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49948 Feb 8, 2013
Quest4light wrote:
<quoted text>Ophir is the region and also name of Jokton's son. Which has been proven that the Ethiopian jews are the descendents of Hebrews. Look up Operation Solomon.
DNA shows Ethopians ARE CONVERTS AND HAVE NO HEBREW DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49949 Feb 8, 2013
Quest4light wrote:
<quoted text> Granted there are cults who do spout this information; however, science does prove that african DNA begot all of mankind. The Bower museum in Santa Ana, Ca will have a mummy called "Lucy" who was of african orgin. Which science has discover the DNA that linked all of mankind as one. Just enroll in anthropolgy studies and a jewish historian named Flavius Jospheus chronical that "there are descendent of Hebrews living in the land of Phut" this is the original name of Africa. There are many clues that are blatanly in the open but because people are pitted against each other we do not always see the writing on the wall. That is why the time real education of all people see the truth of the world.
Lucy was an ape.
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#49950 Feb 8, 2013
I want to pose a general question. After watching Schindlers list i learned a little bit about estate, assets, and human cargo. I want to pose this question: schindler was comprising his list of essential workers for his task, he made out a list of people that he knew personally, when he made the list they took the list of people board of them up on a train and transported them wrongfully to Aushwitz. He then went ti claim his cargo and brought them to his factory. They worked until the war was over and the people became free. NOW my question is i have regards to the cargo. Now its all in history how the NEGRO was brought over on ships and we all know that according to merchant law, ships were vessels and vessels had to have commercial papers from the custom house( ancienct dmvs) to drive or operate a vessel and transport cargo. Also the vessel had to have something like geneaology papers to tell you what is on the vessels. The vessels are carrying cargo and we all know that cargo can be anything. So i guess what im asking is: when the merchants who were bringing the slaves or HUMAN CARGO over to the states, DIDNT THEY HAVE COMMERCIAL PAPERS TELLING THEM WHAT WAS ON THE THE VESSEL and HOW MUCH WAS ON THE VESSEL. We only rely in history but isnt there like some tyoe of commercial history outlet somewhere that can give you figures of the cargo that was on the vessel because every cargo had to be accounted for because the slaves were already purchased for hire. So they merchants had to keep count in there ledger book of how man cargoes they lost in a day and how much they were gonna need to replace the missing cargo, DOES ANYBODY AGREE? DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INPUT?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49951 Feb 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the bible is on time about the Ethiopians look around in our hoods eating us ALIVE,look how the fake jews got them, you Ethiopians or mental slaves,I THINK THE CREATOR i wasnt born a evil Ethiopian
You a wannabe Hebrew who claims he is related to Jesus LOL
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49952 Feb 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
THE ETHIOPIAN Burn letter from the CREATOR up,an ya;ll work with devil an bad peoples, you Ethiopians lied about the ARK we had it in 621BC, the devil gave ya'll a religion already made,the Ethiopians are Satan to black peoples of africa, all the other Africans i ask about you they Frown up first then they say Ethiopians NO GOOD, plain as that, i havent ran acros a africa that Likes yo kind, an thats bad
The Jews have the ark and its with its people in Israel!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49953 Feb 8, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
To me,.. the modern day Ethiopians look like the "Ruddy brown" skinned "Ancient Egyptians".
You right most of the ancient Egyptians were mixed race. Skulls from ancient Egyptians show they are related to modern Egyptians. Anyone looking at the wall paintings of ancient Egypt show the majority of the people being mixed race.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49954 Feb 8, 2013
Quest4light wrote:
<quoted text> Phut was one of Noah sons Ham, at the time the contintent was called Phut. Until Publis Scipio Africanus conquered Hannibal as tribune it was called Africa; I know you guys knew that.
The ancient name for Africa was Alkebulan. Phut is ancient Libya. People in Libya were once called Phutites!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,562,785
Why so many black women prefer white boys 3 min Paul 2
Why can't people with thin lips kiss? (Aug '13) 20 min Nekochan 30
Why whites want to go to space. 20 min Paul 12
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 23 min Paul 52
News UN rights chief meets US group protesting voter... 34 min Paul 10
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 46 min Chalotte 3
More from around the web