Hebrew Israelite
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49914 Feb 8, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>yo according to what you know how do you propose that the slaves who got taken during the slave trade were distiguished from people they resembled all over africa. What was the govt like and who do you suspect was the imposing govt that sought out for or captivity?
The Roman authorities knew whom we were..The Romans shared tht info w/ all European ppl and this is how The British knew where to find our ancestors or knew who would help track our movements thru Alkebulan runnin frm those curses! Same snakes jus new skin.. Lmao
Same ppl under a new name..this generation will NOT pass until all these things happen!! Sound familiar? Matthew 24:34
Hv U checked into getn those books..man I'm tellin U..U goin need em man..everything U kno or should kno is right there in em plus some
You know WiLLy

Lena, MS

#49915 Feb 8, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong,..but Jehudi(YAHudi) was from the "TRIBE OF JUDAH(YAHudah).
You know WiLLy

Lena, MS

#49916 Feb 8, 2013
Cushi - Kishi - Kushi - and KushaiYAH

KushaiYAH - means (bow of YAHWEH) meaning "Rainbow of YAHWEH"

Nubians called their land "Ta-Seti", "Land of the Bow"

Etymology 101
You know WiLLy

Lena, MS

#49917 Feb 8, 2013
Oh,.. don't judge "WiLLy" now. Prove "WiLLy" wrong.
You know WiLLy

Lena, MS

#49918 Feb 8, 2013
Kishi (Bible)

Quote:
Kishi (also Kushaiah) is a figure in the Old Testament. 1 Chronicles 6:44 states Kishi is a "Merarite", and the father of the "ancestor" of "Ethan the minstrel".

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushaiah
You know WiLLy

Lena, MS

#49919 Feb 8, 2013
"Merari"

Quote:
According to the Torah, "Merari" (Hebrew: &#1502;&#1456;&#15 12;&#1464;&#1512;& #1460;&#1497;, M&#601;r&#257;rĂ®) was one of the sons of Levi,[1] and the patriarchal founder of "the Merarites", one of the "four main divisions" "among the" "Levites" in Biblical times; the Hebrew word "Merari" means sad/bitter.[2] The "Merarites" were charged with the care of the boards of the tabernacle & related items as well as the pillars of the court all around & related components."

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merari
You know WiLLy

Lena, MS

#49920 Feb 8, 2013
Hi,.. I'm "WiLLy",.. the "GOOD Troll".
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49921 Feb 8, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Them Israelites did idolatery to
And many still are to this day..the Caucasian known as Jesus (Borgia actually) is false and many Christian churches put up this false image to worship the beast..whether unknowingly or not it's still idolatry, what's in your church or home?? Do u have any supposed images of a ppl or a person mentioned in the bible yet displayed as Caucasians? I hv no debate for u to entertain..I'm cool and I don't gv a damn about none of the lies spread
You know WiLLy

Lena, MS

#49922 Feb 8, 2013
Beware of "subversion".
You know WiLLy

Heidelberg, MS

#49923 Feb 8, 2013
Well,.. since no one wants to play with "WiLLy". Enjoy "WiLLy's" favorite song,.. sang by "Eva Cassidy". She's got "SOUL". I haven't heard real "Hebrews" sing "our song" like this.

Listen @:

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49924 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Where was Sem? Lingusically, Semetic language has been propsed to have begun around levant, and the Bible points it's place around arebian desert. Some scholars pointed semetic to be more ancient in northern Ethiopia, pointing the more diversity of the language.
Genetic studies are debated in this regard, some pointed E1b1b1 as semetic others J as semetic. The first haplotype begun here in HOA, but the latter in mesopitamia. A very hard issue. Do you have biblical sources as to the origin of Sem, where he lived?
Genesis 10
"30 The region where they lived stretched from Mesha toward Sephar, in the eastern hill country.
31 These are the sons of Shem by their clans and languages, in their territories and nations."

Mesha is suppose to be in northwest arabia, along the coast of the red sea.
i haven't been able to get a good idea of where sephar is, but from the verse, it's *east*.
Yahuda

United States

#49925 Feb 8, 2013
Zephaniah 3:10, 19-20 KJV
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
[19] Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
[20] At that time will I bring you again , even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord .
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#49927 Feb 8, 2013
Malachi 3:4, 6-7, 9-12, 15-18 KJV
Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord , as in the days of old, and as in former years.

**********6] For I am the Lord , I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.*********

[7] Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them . Return unto me, and *****I will return unto you**** saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

**********9] Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.*******

[10] Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it .

[11] And I will rebuke the devourer for**** your sakes,*** and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

[12] And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

[15] And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.******+++16] Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it , and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord , and that thought upon his name.

*+**+++*+[17] And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.****

[18] Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#49928 Feb 8, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Roman authorities knew whom we were..The Romans shared tht info w/ all European ppl and this is how The British knew where to find our ancestors or knew who would help track our movements thru Alkebulan runnin frm those curses! Same snakes jus new skin.. Lmao
Same ppl under a new name..this generation will NOT pass until all these things happen!! Sound familiar? Matthew 24:34
Hv U checked into getn those books..man I'm tellin U..U goin need em man..everything U kno or should kno is right there in em plus some
im working on them. I mos def want to read the 1st book. You think the romans ratted us out?
Quest4light

Orange, CA

#49929 Feb 8, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Black Hebrews ARE a cult... which version are y'all in? The one led by the pedophile who's now in prison? The one who talks to a spaceship? LOL!!!
CULTS ... led by megalomaniac perverts and full of confused desperate people with low self-esteem... as with any cult.
The Bible does not prove Hebrews were black. Science does not lie: Hebrews were Mideasterners who look like their descendants of today: the Jews.
YOU have nothing to do with this, as you are mostly West African with Euro and Native American mixed in, and you are acculturated to the USA which means you are degenerate with little real culture.
Yes, you're losers.
Granted there are cults who do spout this information; however, science does prove that african DNA begot all of mankind. The Bower museum in Santa Ana, Ca will have a mummy called "Lucy" who was of african orgin. Which science has discover the DNA that linked all of mankind as one. Just enroll in anthropolgy studies and a jewish historian named Flavius Jospheus chronical that "there are descendent of Hebrews living in the land of Phut" this is the original name of Africa. There are many clues that are blatanly in the open but because people are pitted against each other we do not always see the writing on the wall. That is why the time real education of all people see the truth of the world.
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#49930 Feb 8, 2013
Phut(Ancient Libya) is Africa ,...? Maybe "Ophir" would be a better fit for that theory.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49931 Feb 8, 2013
Quest4light wrote:
<quoted text> Granted there are cults who do spout this information; however, science does prove that african DNA begot all of mankind. The Bower museum in Santa Ana, Ca will have a mummy called "Lucy" who was of african orgin. Which science has discover the DNA that linked all of mankind as one. Just enroll in anthropolgy studies and a jewish historian named Flavius Jospheus chronical that "there are descendent of Hebrews living in the land of Phut" this is the original name of Africa. There are many clues that are blatanly in the open but because people are pitted against each other we do not always see the writing on the wall. That is why the time real education of all people see the truth of the world.
i have no idea why barros keeps repeating this claim that the' hebrews were not black, they were mideasters'. when many mideasters are black, at least by american standards.

scripture tells us that hebrews were a mixed shemitic/hamitic people. and ham is usually thought to be a black african type. and studies done on ancient israelite skeletal remains show this shemitic/negro mixture as well.

but this is the thinking of a racist. which is if you wanna exclude the black presence of a population, all you need to do is find one non-black element and then argue from that that the entire population was non-black.

the hebrews with a mixed people with a stronger black african admixture as indicated by scripture which shows they were indistinguishable from egyptians and ethiopians.
Quest4light

Orange, CA

#49932 Feb 8, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
Zephaniah 3:10, 19-20 KJV
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
[19] Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
[20] At that time will I bring you again , even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord .
That's great you are using scriptures to prove your theory but you need more to your hypothesis. Give more concrete fact like science have prove that the african DNA begot mankind or anthropology is educating student the the origin of man is in Africa. How about that in Exodus there were "jews" and Nubians who fled together into the wildreness to live with the Nubians for forty years. There is no way on earth science or not can any one live together and everyone left the wildrenes white. In 1991 Operation Solomon recused "real judaic people of the book." This will give more creditablity.
Quest4light

Orange, CA

#49933 Feb 8, 2013
You know WiLLy wrote:
Phut(Ancient Libya) is Africa ,...? Maybe "Ophir" would be a better fit for that theory.
Ophir is the region and also name of Jokton's son. Which has been proven that the Ethiopian jews are the descendents of Hebrews. Look up Operation Solomon.
You know WiLLy

Madison, MS

#49934 Feb 8, 2013
You let a guy get away with calling "Phut" the original name of "Africa"? Hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Sweet Britches 1,619,662
There is not a superior race 9 min Hunter 40
Libtards like George W. Bush now 10 min Ugly nighurs 2
Can America Become 80% White Again? 11 min Granny Smith 129
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 13 min Granny Smith 261
IF There Were No Whites Posting On AAF, What Wo... 14 min Hmm the meanie 2
Italian women vs hispanic women (Aug '07) 15 min Rationality 126
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min Trollslayer 35,282
Black people leech off of white people 23 min Granny Smith 115
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 1 hr Jax 21
More from around the web