Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#49887 Feb 8, 2013
I have the duty to hit the head while it is hot.

Again, where was Eden? Where was Adam and who was the first man? Let's see what both Bible and Science say

Bible and Scientific Reasoning: Is Adam the First man?

http://www.edofolks.com/html/adam.htm

As a Christian, I often got angry at science for trying to prove that Adam was not the first man when I was much younger. Science claimed that the first man, Adam, was too young to be considered the first man on planet earth. They claimed that the oldest upright man looking creature was a female called Lucy and that she was about 4.2 million years old. They also discovered another human fossil older than Lucy about two years ago that was about 4.4 million years old. If this is true, then how do we justify Adam as the first man, when he is not more than 10,000 years old according to Biblical calculations in Genesis 5?

Another contradiction between Biblical or creation interpretation and science is that the preachers of the word believe that mankind originated from Mesopotamia in Iraq, but science says that the original man must have been an African from between Upper Egypt (bottom of Egypt), Sudan and Ethiopian region, also knows as Cush / Kush, and Tanzania. The last area of conflict on this issue is that science claims that the Biblical records are wrong and must be updated, but the creationist says that the word of God is a solid fact. To find out if Adam is really the first man, we must be able to investigate the age of the oldest man, the origins of the oldest man, and any evidence if the Bible has some flaws in its writings. As a Christian who believes in the purpose of science, I believe I should be one of the best incorruptible and unbiased judges in this matter.

Level 6

Location hidden

#49888 Feb 8, 2013
Adam of God's creation was in Ethiopia

A look at the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2, talks about four rivers that flowed through it. The Tigris and the Euphrates are rivers still in the Mesopotamia, while Gihon (The Nile) is still in Cush (Upper Egypt (bottom of Egypt), Sudan, and Ethiopia) till this day. Some old Bibles subtitled Cush as simply Upper Nile (Lower Egypt).

In Genesis 4, after God punishes Cain, he too went to the east of Eden. It appears that in earlier time there was a habit of moving eastward and science has proven that human migration went eastward from Africa, to the Middle East, into Euro-Asia, and then, the Americas. Eastern migration must have become a solution to over-population or yawning for a new beginning. This must be the reason why mankind decided to build a tower to reach heaven immediately after the great flood to alleviate over-population problems and to prevent them from spreading around the earth, like they said in Genesis 11.

Considering the fact that Cush is to the west of Mesopotamia, it has the oldest human fossils, it has the Nile or Gihon River, and humanity did not get to Mesopotamia until after the great flood in Genesis 11, I conclude that the Man of God’s creation was in Cush no matter how long the rivers flowed before the continental drifts.
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49889 Feb 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did Isaac feel the arm (hand) of Jacob if its all just symbolic? Genesis 27:22
U said symbolic, the scripture says what The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and "just" Jacob called the (2)!!
U know why Isaac felt the arm or hand..too see if it were the hairy Esau because scripture said Isaac is blind

Level 6

Location hidden

#49890 Feb 8, 2013
Lastly, is the Biblical account wrong about creation? So far the Bible agrees with science that the land of creation and the Garden of Eden is in Cush. So the disagreement is the age of the original man. Let us see if the Bible can speak for itself, instead of relying on its preachers to do so. In Genesis 4, After God tells Cain that he was banished from Eden, Cain pleads with God that anyone who finds him will kill him. Who are these people? It should only be his parents left since Abel is dead, but his parents never touched him. God never tells Cain that he is being dramatic; he agrees with Cain that his life will be in danger, so he gives him a mark of protection. According to “The Political and Spiritual Purpose of the Holy Land”, it claims that in that part of Africa, like they still do today, tribal marks of identity is very important. It serves as a form of visa and passport to identify citizens and those of have the right to belong there. This was the mark Cain received and was now at peace to move on away from God and Eden. Cain in the land of Nod marries a wife and has a son. It is true that Adam had many children, but Cain could not have married his sister because by the time Cain left, Adam was childless. This is why Eve testified that her new child (not son) was going to replace Abel.

In the land of Nod, the people were already building cities, making musical instruments, making tools out of iron and bronze, marrying two wives, and naming inheritance after their children. So when Cain got to Nod from Eden, people were already collecting rent or money for homes, they were already playing music for entertainment, polygamy was already a trend, and they were already preventing other from encroaching on one’s inheritance. This means that the Bible speaking for itself agrees with science that the original man is older than Adam in Genesis 4, and that the original man has nothing to do with Mesopotamia in Genesis 11. According to “The Political and Spiritual Purpose of the Holy Land”, Adam must have been the first prophet or person mankind could record in Cush. It appears that there is a period of 4 millions years between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2.

Phaed

Duson, LA

#49891 Feb 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did Isaac feel the arm (hand) of Jacob if its all just symbolic? Genesis 27:22
Why does the scriptures insist on making it relevantly known that this is The GOD of Abraham, Isaac (not Ishmael) and Jacob (not Esau)?? Who were their gods..Ishmael & Esau??
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49892 Feb 8, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
All my hebrew brothers we have to stop debating with these people about who we are. How in the hell the can anybody tell you who you are when they dont even know who they are. I find it to be repetitive when we do this and nothibg gets resolved. Why dont we who know that we are hebrew israelites deal with what really counts. The liars and trolls are on here for a distraction and as long as they can cause confusion they are doing their job. Lets cut out the middle man and get straight to business time to show and prove who we are outside of our going back and forth with infiltrators who are no different than politicians who have nothing better else to do but go around and uoset peoples commerce. Im a HEBREW ISRAELITE, TRIBE OF JUDAH/YEHUDAH descendant of the moorsish empire and this is not anything new. Our claim is not new, ONLY THE PEOPLE NEW TO THE TRUTH. So going back and forth about something that is already being put in affect is nonsense. We really need to stop trying to look like we know it all because it comes off as EGOTISTICAL. Ive been doing it and i had to catch myself because im tired of the constant bickering that seems endless even after we show ourselves approved. Lets get to the basics ECONOMICS, COMMERCIAL AFFAIRS, AND HISTORY this is what this should be about!
AGREED

Level 6

Location hidden

#49893 Feb 8, 2013
My Addition: I see no contradiction as to the age of creation, from science. God started creating living things 7.5 yka years, while the first man in science revealed to be 4 million years from now. Actually, science still has to dig out to confirm the original man lived some time 7.5 million years from now...in line with the oral tradition of interpreting 1 day is 1000 days for god, and 1 year is 1000 years for God.

Level 6

Location hidden

#49894 Feb 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you see the trend in this family to name sons after remembered lands from before the flood? Havilah and his descendants settled in the region between the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea, the area we now call the Arabian Desert, on the northwest end. "
First, lol, What bible were you JUST quoting from?
Too funny.
You are CLEARLY saying that HAMITE Havilah is in the Arabian Desert. NOT the AFRICAN Continent.(You've made a calculated distinction.)
With that being said, SHEMITE Havila, Ophir, Seba/Sheba are in the CONTINENT of AFRICA. NOT the Arabian Desert.
I think you should make an introduction to your body parts.
Foot meet mouth.
It could be tough if we just use the bible alone, as the interpretation requires additional skill and other holy books. We have to use science and archiological discoveries just to make it easier. Accordingly, both science and bible agree on one point, that the original home of Cush was in North/East Africa and the bible clearly says Havilah was the son of cush and other place as the discendant of sem. Therefore Havilah could be somewhere around the red sea.

Where was Ham? Bible tends to locate Ham as some where in Iraq, but Scientifically, Ham is connected with afro-asciatic founder and believed today to have started in the area between northern Sudan and Erytria/Ethiopia. I think when the Bible says 'Ham to be son of Noah', it is just spiritually and not biologically. Hence Ham never lived in Iraq, but his grand son Nimroid

Level 6

Location hidden

#49895 Feb 8, 2013
Where was Sem? Lingusically, Semetic language has been propsed to have begun around levant, and the Bible points it's place around arebian desert. Some scholars pointed semetic to be more ancient in northern Ethiopia, pointing the more diversity of the language.

Genetic studies are debated in this regard, some pointed E1b1b1 as semetic others J as semetic. The first haplotype begun here in HOA, but the latter in mesopitamia. A very hard issue. Do you have biblical sources as to the origin of Sem, where he lived?

Level 6

Location hidden

#49896 Feb 8, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the scriptures insist on making it relevantly known that this is The GOD of Abraham, Isaac (not Ishmael) and Jacob (not Esau)?? Who were their gods..Ishmael & Esau??
Ismael was not born from official wife but from Sarah's maid (the Egyptian Hagar). For one to inherit, it has to be descendant from formally married parents. Yes, not always, as some was given the title if they don't have other sons (Solomon was not born from formal wife of David)

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49897 Feb 8, 2013
All of this Adding to and taking away....

Heva/Eve was the mother of All the LIVING!

"And Adam called his wife Heva, because she was the mother of all that liveth."

Did it ever concieve in your minds that those names are called that because those are the NAMES of the lands at the time MOSES WROTE THE BOOKS?

Adam as THE FIRST MAN on Earth

1 Corinthians 15
45 As it is written: The first man Adam was made in to a natural life, and the last Adam into a spriritual life.

46 Howbeit the spiritual body is not the first, but that natural, and then the spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: That second man is from heaven, heavenly.

Romans 5
12 Wherefore as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by that means of sin: Even so went death also over all men, in so much as they all have sinned.

13 For sin was in that world unto the law: but where no law is, there is not sin regarded.

14 Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam unto Moses, even over them also that sinned not with like transgression, as did Adam, which is that image of HIM that was to come.

Acts 17
24 GOD which made the world and all that therein is For so much as HE is creator of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made of hands,

25 Neither is HE worshipped with mens hands, as though HE had need of any man, seeing HE HIMSELF giveth life and breath unto all men every where:

26 And hath made of one blood all the generations of men to dwell upon all the face of the earth: And hath assigned borders appointed before, how long and far they should dwell, that they should seek THE CREATOR, If they might feel and find HIM.

Level 7

Location hidden

#49898 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Where was Sem? Lingusically, Semetic language has been propsed to have begun around levant, and the Bible points it's place around arebian desert. Some scholars pointed semetic to be more ancient in northern Ethiopia, pointing the more diversity of the language.
Genetic studies are debated in this regard, some pointed E1b1b1 as semetic others J as semetic. The first haplotype begun here in HOA, but the latter in mesopitamia. A very hard issue. Do you have biblical sources as to the origin of Sem, where he lived?
LOL You are still trying.

The case of the usurping INVADING J

Level 7

Location hidden

#49899 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ismael was not born from official wife but from Sarah's maid (the Egyptian Hagar). For one to inherit, it has to be descendant from formally married parents. Yes, not always, as some was given the title if they don't have other sons (Solomon was not born from formal wife of David)
????? Come again?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49900 Feb 8, 2013
the bible is on time about the Ethiopians look around in our hoods eating us ALIVE,look how the fake jews got them, you Ethiopians or mental slaves,I THINK THE CREATOR i wasnt born a evil Ethiopian

Level 8

Location hidden

#49901 Feb 8, 2013
the Ethiopians BURNED CREATOR Letter up, i have showed you this its coming back!! HOLD UP

Level 8

Location hidden

#49902 Feb 8, 2013
Jeremiah 36:21 you gone see that this Ethiopian was sent to go get that letter from Elishama the scribes house!SEE THAT ETHIOPIAN WAS VIOLATING it was the ETHIOPIAN thru the Letter in the Fire read it!Jeremiah 36:21;So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.Jeremiah 36:22 ;Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him. Ok CHECK THIS THE ETHIOPIAN BURNT THE LETTER!!Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. it was the ETHIOPIAN that Burn the CREATOR letter up look at it , its right here! cant miss! he was a third Generation Ethiopian, look at it!they wasn't afraid Jeremiah 36:24;Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words.LOOK READ IT

Level 8

Location hidden

#49903 Feb 8, 2013
THE ETHIOPIAN Burn letter from the CREATOR up,an ya;ll work with devil an bad peoples, you Ethiopians lied about the ARK we had it in 621BC, the devil gave ya'll a religion already made,the Ethiopians are Satan to black peoples of africa, all the other Africans i ask about you they Frown up first then they say Ethiopians NO GOOD, plain as that, i havent ran acros a africa that Likes yo kind, an thats bad

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49904 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
In the face of the ancient non-Africa world, we were the only to be referred as Blacks, hence they called us Ethiopians. Even the recent name 'Africa' had a likely root from the Ethiopian Afar tribe or northern African (Tunisian Afri). You were totally unknown, and newly emerging out of the jungles. We are proudely the first Black known to out of Africa people, and also the first African.
How do you reconcile, the fact you claim to be black ETHIOPIAN...white Mediterranean...Jordanian...ea st European...other Afro ASIATIC etc???

Location hidden

#49905 Feb 8, 2013
Also glim, Ahmaras and Oromos are not the only ETHIOPIAN males. I see this morning you are claiming the Afar, normally you would fall them Baria (slave)!!!

Location hidden

#49906 Feb 8, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Also glim, Ahmaras and Oromos are not the only ETHIOPIAN males. I see this morning you are claiming the Afar, normally you would fall them Baria (slave)!!!
Glim, in addition to the above:

1. You are in denial about the Ethiopians male population, which 25% of which is E1b1a!!! You're always Lying claiming this haplogroup doesn't exist in the HOA!!!

2. The truth about where AA ancestors disbursed from....ETHIOPIAN HIGHLANDS & SUDAN...TO BE EXACT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Black Men Don't Find White Women Attractive 2 min T-BOS 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min President Trump 1,395,941
SA White Pastor: Whites took nothing 5 min enoch powell 9
i hate ratchet & ghetto people . not cute :/ (Mar '11) 6 min Imgreat 3
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 9 min tylamar80 319
Why are most black-women desperate for white-men? 15 min T-BOS 9
Why are bl ack hip hop artists so fem inine? 20 min Skiff Azlaan 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min pup free 46,535
Eurafrica 33 min enoch powell 27
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Honkydory 32,684
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 111
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Nopal 304
More from around the web