Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#49873 Feb 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ur is in Mesopotamia. Its shows that in the bible. Abraham then went to Haran which is an Assyrian city now Turkey. No one knows where Noah lived before the flood but its more than like he also lived in Mesopotamia.
Biblical narriation started not from Abraham or Ur, that is very much later (about 3000 years from the creation of man). Rather look at where the place of Eden was where unknown author (possibily) Enoch started to write some of the Genesis

And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Hav'ilah, where there is gold;

12 and the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14 And the name of the third river is Hid'dekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphra'tes.

15 ¶ And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Key words that you should note:

Havilah (son of Cush), Gold, Ethiopia, Ghion, Hiddekel, Assyria, etc

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49874 Feb 8, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
These crackers don't know nothing. All they do is lie, brah.
they lie to survive , its a way of life for them

Level 6

Location hidden

#49875 Feb 8, 2013
One thing is for sure. The bible described Eden as the place where the 4 rivers join, and the first two were Pison and Ghion, the other two were Tigris and Ephratus. The last two are clearly identified today as to be some where in north Arebia, while the first two are more south (possibily including Africa, as Havilah was son of Cush), but I give more wight to the southern part as the author used them at first. Hence every narriation started by discribing Southern Arebia and Ethiopia.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49876 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not precisely, infact the first country to be mentioned in the Bible is 'Ethiopia', but the narriation starts some where in Southern Arebia, possibly including Ethiopia, where havilah or eden believed to be there.
The Byzantine emperor, although anxious to eliminate the Jewish king, was still engaged in a conflict with Persia and preferred that his Ethiopian ally undertake the task. The Ethiopian Negus (ruler), Kaled Ella Asbaha, required little persuasion to go to war, for the Jewish kingdom had long been a thorn in his side. Asbaha, however, was shrewd as well as being a fanatic Christian. you ethiopian been the white mans lil dog, sick you on others, thats why ya'll in bible as wicked peoples

Level 6

Location hidden

#49877 Feb 8, 2013
Look these terms: Eden, Edom, Adam. This can't be coincidence.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49878 Feb 8, 2013
By the year 525 CE, the Ethiopians and the Byzantines were ready to strike. The Negus of Ethiopia had put together and equipped a powerful army, and the Byzantine emperor had provided his ally with the necessary fleet to transport the troops to Himyar.The victorious Ethiopians overran Himyar. With fire and sword they raged through the land, plundering and massacring its inhabitants. They especially singled out the Jews for their killing spree; they considered it an atoning sacrifice for the Christian martyrs of Najran.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49879 Feb 8, 2013
With the help of the Persians, the Jews gradually drove out the Ethiopians from everywhere except their Red Sea base. In the decades preceding the rise of Islam, the struggle for control of southern Arabia seesawed between Persia, the Byzantine Empire, and Ethiopia.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49880 Feb 8, 2013
GLIM GLIM the Ethiopians are Traitors to the black race !! ya'll the eviless group of africans, worst then others i bet yo peoples had they hand in slavery

Level 6

Location hidden

#49881 Feb 8, 2013
The origin of the Bible narriation was clearly from the land of 'Eden', and no where else. Where was Eden?, where was Adam?

Archiologists after discovering the Nuzi map (clay tablet), that was drawn 120 years before the great flood, have pointed that it was southern shore of the red sea.

http://billygambelaafroasiaticanthropology.fi...

“The Nuzi Map portrays the main city within Eden/Aad as being South of the cited mid-point. That is, on the Nuzi Map the city of Aid appears to be perhaps as far south as the Dahlak Archipelago to the Northeast of Asmara, Eritrea (Ethiopia) or nearer the Sudan/Eritrean border or even further to the North perhaps nearer the Suakin Archipelago and Port Sudan. It is very probable that ruins of Eden will be found throughout this entire area.”

http://billygambelaafroasiaticanthropology.wo...

Level 6

Location hidden

#49882 Feb 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
GLIM GLIM the Ethiopians are Traitors to the black race !! ya'll the eviless group of africans, worst then others i bet yo peoples had they hand in slavery
In the face of the ancient non-Africa world, we were the only to be referred as Blacks, hence they called us Ethiopians. Even the recent name 'Africa' had a likely root from the Ethiopian Afar tribe or northern African (Tunisian Afri). You were totally unknown, and newly emerging out of the jungles. We are proudely the first Black known to out of Africa people, and also the first African.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49883 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Where are the land of Cush and the land of Havilah today, and what are their names today?
The first mention of Ethiopia is in Genesis 2:13 where the Gihon, one of the four mighty rivers flowing from the land of Eden, encompassed this particular region. Because the great flood of Noah's day wiped out the geography of that time, we have no idea where any of the regions mention in the early chapters of Genesis existed.
After the flood, one of the grandsons of Noah was named Cush. His brothers were Mizraim, Put, and Canaan. All four were founders of nations. Mizraim founded Egypt. Canaan founded the Canaanite city-states in the land of Canaan. Cush founded Ethiopia (just south of Egypt) and Put founded the country we now know as Libya (just west of Egypt). Ethiopia is called the land of Cush, not because it matches the location near Eden, but because its founding ancestor was named Cush.
Havilah was also a region in the pre-flood world that is mentioned in Genesis 2:11. The Pishon flowed around it and it was noted for its gold. After the flood, one of Cush's sons (Noah's great-grandson) was named Havilah. Do you see the trend in this family to name sons after remembered lands from before the flood? Havilah and his descendants settled in the region between the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea, the area we now call the Arabian Desert, on the northwest end.
LOL. Thank you for agreeing with my posts about 6 months ago.
I pointed out that Ebers son and Pelegs brother, Joktan/Jaketan and his children settled in Africa at the time that Earth was divided. Scripture points out that they went to the Far EAST!!!! LOL.
I clearly stated that scripture puts SHEMITES Havila, Ophir, Seba in Africa. Not the Hamite Havila, Sheba.(Even the Hamites Ethiopians own story is that they only crossed over the Red Sea to Sheba's land during Makeda fathers or grand fathers's time.) ;)

Plus we also know that Ethiopia invaded Nubia around 300 to 500 A.D. and Ethiopia also with the usurping King of Egypt and Lybia invaded/attacked JUDA/ISRAELITES around 925 B.C.

Hmmm.

Level 7

Location hidden

#49884 Feb 8, 2013
Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Level 6

Location hidden

#49885 Feb 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Thank you for agreeing with my posts about 6 months ago.
I pointed out that Ebers son and Pelegs brother, Joktan/Jaketan and his children settled in Africa at the time that Earth was divided. Scripture points out that they went to the Far EAST!!!! LOL.
I clearly stated that scripture puts SHEMITES Havila, Ophir, Seba in Africa. Not the Hamite Havila, Sheba.(Even the Hamites Ethiopians own story is that they only crossed over the Red Sea to Sheba's land during Makeda fathers or grand fathers's time.) ;)
Plus we also know that Ethiopia invaded Nubia around 300 to 500 A.D. and Ethiopia also with the usurping King of Egypt and Lybia invaded/attacked JUDA/ISRAELITES around 925 B.C.
Hmmm.
That is Europian's interpretation of the Bible. Scientifically, the home of the original hamites were Ethiopia, where Nimroid descended from the African Cush

Level 7

Location hidden

#49886 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Europian's interpretation of the Bible. Scientifically, the home of the original hamites were Ethiopia, where Nimroid descended from the African Cush
"Do you see the trend in this family to name sons after remembered lands from before the flood? Havilah and his descendants settled in the region between the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea, the area we now call the Arabian Desert, on the northwest end. "

First, lol, What bible were you JUST quoting from?
Too funny.

You are CLEARLY saying that HAMITE Havilah is in the Arabian Desert. NOT the AFRICAN Continent.(You've made a calculated distinction.)

With that being said, SHEMITE Havila, Ophir, Seba/Sheba are in the CONTINENT of AFRICA. NOT the Arabian Desert.

I think you should make an introduction to your body parts.
Foot meet mouth.

Level 6

Location hidden

#49887 Feb 8, 2013
I have the duty to hit the head while it is hot.

Again, where was Eden? Where was Adam and who was the first man? Let's see what both Bible and Science say

Bible and Scientific Reasoning: Is Adam the First man?

http://www.edofolks.com/html/adam.htm

As a Christian, I often got angry at science for trying to prove that Adam was not the first man when I was much younger. Science claimed that the first man, Adam, was too young to be considered the first man on planet earth. They claimed that the oldest upright man looking creature was a female called Lucy and that she was about 4.2 million years old. They also discovered another human fossil older than Lucy about two years ago that was about 4.4 million years old. If this is true, then how do we justify Adam as the first man, when he is not more than 10,000 years old according to Biblical calculations in Genesis 5?

Another contradiction between Biblical or creation interpretation and science is that the preachers of the word believe that mankind originated from Mesopotamia in Iraq, but science says that the original man must have been an African from between Upper Egypt (bottom of Egypt), Sudan and Ethiopian region, also knows as Cush / Kush, and Tanzania. The last area of conflict on this issue is that science claims that the Biblical records are wrong and must be updated, but the creationist says that the word of God is a solid fact. To find out if Adam is really the first man, we must be able to investigate the age of the oldest man, the origins of the oldest man, and any evidence if the Bible has some flaws in its writings. As a Christian who believes in the purpose of science, I believe I should be one of the best incorruptible and unbiased judges in this matter.

Level 6

Location hidden

#49888 Feb 8, 2013
Adam of God's creation was in Ethiopia

A look at the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2, talks about four rivers that flowed through it. The Tigris and the Euphrates are rivers still in the Mesopotamia, while Gihon (The Nile) is still in Cush (Upper Egypt (bottom of Egypt), Sudan, and Ethiopia) till this day. Some old Bibles subtitled Cush as simply Upper Nile (Lower Egypt).

In Genesis 4, after God punishes Cain, he too went to the east of Eden. It appears that in earlier time there was a habit of moving eastward and science has proven that human migration went eastward from Africa, to the Middle East, into Euro-Asia, and then, the Americas. Eastern migration must have become a solution to over-population or yawning for a new beginning. This must be the reason why mankind decided to build a tower to reach heaven immediately after the great flood to alleviate over-population problems and to prevent them from spreading around the earth, like they said in Genesis 11.

Considering the fact that Cush is to the west of Mesopotamia, it has the oldest human fossils, it has the Nile or Gihon River, and humanity did not get to Mesopotamia until after the great flood in Genesis 11, I conclude that the Man of God’s creation was in Cush no matter how long the rivers flowed before the continental drifts.
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49889 Feb 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did Isaac feel the arm (hand) of Jacob if its all just symbolic? Genesis 27:22
U said symbolic, the scripture says what The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and "just" Jacob called the (2)!!
U know why Isaac felt the arm or hand..too see if it were the hairy Esau because scripture said Isaac is blind

Level 6

Location hidden

#49890 Feb 8, 2013
Lastly, is the Biblical account wrong about creation? So far the Bible agrees with science that the land of creation and the Garden of Eden is in Cush. So the disagreement is the age of the original man. Let us see if the Bible can speak for itself, instead of relying on its preachers to do so. In Genesis 4, After God tells Cain that he was banished from Eden, Cain pleads with God that anyone who finds him will kill him. Who are these people? It should only be his parents left since Abel is dead, but his parents never touched him. God never tells Cain that he is being dramatic; he agrees with Cain that his life will be in danger, so he gives him a mark of protection. According to “The Political and Spiritual Purpose of the Holy Land”, it claims that in that part of Africa, like they still do today, tribal marks of identity is very important. It serves as a form of visa and passport to identify citizens and those of have the right to belong there. This was the mark Cain received and was now at peace to move on away from God and Eden. Cain in the land of Nod marries a wife and has a son. It is true that Adam had many children, but Cain could not have married his sister because by the time Cain left, Adam was childless. This is why Eve testified that her new child (not son) was going to replace Abel.

In the land of Nod, the people were already building cities, making musical instruments, making tools out of iron and bronze, marrying two wives, and naming inheritance after their children. So when Cain got to Nod from Eden, people were already collecting rent or money for homes, they were already playing music for entertainment, polygamy was already a trend, and they were already preventing other from encroaching on one’s inheritance. This means that the Bible speaking for itself agrees with science that the original man is older than Adam in Genesis 4, and that the original man has nothing to do with Mesopotamia in Genesis 11. According to “The Political and Spiritual Purpose of the Holy Land”, Adam must have been the first prophet or person mankind could record in Cush. It appears that there is a period of 4 millions years between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2.

Phaed

Duson, LA

#49891 Feb 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did Isaac feel the arm (hand) of Jacob if its all just symbolic? Genesis 27:22
Why does the scriptures insist on making it relevantly known that this is The GOD of Abraham, Isaac (not Ishmael) and Jacob (not Esau)?? Who were their gods..Ishmael & Esau??
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49892 Feb 8, 2013
White _Rabbit wrote:
All my hebrew brothers we have to stop debating with these people about who we are. How in the hell the can anybody tell you who you are when they dont even know who they are. I find it to be repetitive when we do this and nothibg gets resolved. Why dont we who know that we are hebrew israelites deal with what really counts. The liars and trolls are on here for a distraction and as long as they can cause confusion they are doing their job. Lets cut out the middle man and get straight to business time to show and prove who we are outside of our going back and forth with infiltrators who are no different than politicians who have nothing better else to do but go around and uoset peoples commerce. Im a HEBREW ISRAELITE, TRIBE OF JUDAH/YEHUDAH descendant of the moorsish empire and this is not anything new. Our claim is not new, ONLY THE PEOPLE NEW TO THE TRUTH. So going back and forth about something that is already being put in affect is nonsense. We really need to stop trying to look like we know it all because it comes off as EGOTISTICAL. Ive been doing it and i had to catch myself because im tired of the constant bickering that seems endless even after we show ourselves approved. Lets get to the basics ECONOMICS, COMMERCIAL AFFAIRS, AND HISTORY this is what this should be about!
AGREED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there no Mexicans in the NBA? 2 min YT B MAD YT B TRIPPN 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,520,886
The best response to Black folk. 10 min Ttt 1
The Italian Laundromat That Is NYC 15 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
This is the most entertaining website on the in... 16 min AirborneInfantry 4
would George Zimmerman have been better off black? (Mar '16) 21 min T-BOS 46
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 23 min TranshumanX 216
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 40 min TranshumanX 571
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 43 min YT B MAD YT B TRIPPN 12
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 84