Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49834 Feb 7, 2013
Armenians genes to Ashkenazi Jewry would be the aristocracy of the ancient kingdom of Adiabene, who converted to Judaism in the first century AD. According to Josephus, Monobazus:the king of Adiabene, who had also the name of Bazeus, fell in love with his sister, Helena, and took her to be his wife, and begat her with child. But as he was in bed with her one night, he lad his hand upon his sister belly The child’s name was Izates, and when he was older, a Sepharvaim Jewish Radhanites merchant named Ananias acquainted him with the religion of Judaism, with which he became deeply interested. His mother, Queen Helena, had been previously won over to Judaism without his knowing it. Upon ascending the throne, on the death of his father, Izates discovered the conversion of his mother, and he himself intended to convert to Judaism, and even to accept circumcision. He was, however, dissuaded from it by both his teacher Ananias, and by his mother, but was ultimately persuaded thereto by another Jew, Eleazar.Izates was succeeded by his brother, Monobazes II, who, according to Jewish tradition, as recorded in the Jewish Encyclopedia, was the son of Agrippa II and Helena. Monobazes II himself had a son, named Izates II, who married Cleopatra, the granddaughter of Mark Antony and Cleopatra, and sister to Ptolemy King of Mauritania, who had been married to Drusilla, before she divorced him for Felix Antonius. Their granddaughter, Awde of Osrhoene, married Mithridates Arshakuni, the son of Vologaeses I of Parthia, the great-grandson Antiochus I of Commagene, and from him were descended the kings of Armenia and Parthian and Sassanid Empires of Persia. The grandson of Awde and Mithridates Arshakuni, Vologaeses V “Great King” of Parthia, married the daughter of Pharamenses III, who was a descendant of Alexander the Great, as well as Cleopatra and Mark Antony. Their son was Chosroes I “the Great” Arshakuni, King of Armenia, who ruled from 197 to 238 AD, the father of Tiridates II of Armenia.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49835 Feb 7, 2013
Adiabene,Its rulers converted to Judaism from Ashurism in the 1st century. Queen Helena of Adiabene (known in Jewish sources as Heleni HaMalka) moved to Jerusalem where she built palaces for herself and her sons, Izates bar Monobaz and Monobaz II at the northern part of the city of David, south of the Temple Mount. According to the Talmud, both Helena and Monbaz donated large funds

Level 8

Location hidden

#49836 Feb 7, 2013
Monobazes II, who, according to Jewish tradition, as recorded in the Jewish Encyclopedia, was the son of Agrippa II and Helena. Monobazes II himself had a son, named Izates II, who married Cleopatra, the granddaughter of Mark Antony and Cleopatra, and sister to Ptolemy King of Mauritania, who had been married to Drusilla, before she divorced him for Felix Antonius, Their granddaughter, Awde of Osrhoene, married Mithridates Arshakuni, the son of Vologaeses I of Parthia, the great-grandson Antiochus I of Commagene, and from him were descended the kings of Armenia and Parthian and Sassanid Empires of Persia. The grandson of Awde and Mithridates Arshakuni, Vologaeses V “Great King” of Parthia, married the daughter of Pharamenses III, who was a descendant of Alexander the Great, as well as Cleopatra and Mark Antony. Their son was Chosroes I “the Great” Arshakuni, King of Armenia, who ruled from 197 to 238 AD, the father of Tiridates II of Armenia

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49837 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Mesopotamian people looked like this assyrianempire.net/image.htlm
Your link is garbage...just like your claims. LOL!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49838 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never contradicted myself. I speak Mexican Castiian.
I say things like:
Andéle.
¿Mande?
...nomás.
In no dialect but Mexican will you hear that.
Shut up...he who believes monkeys become men.

What a freaking JOKE you are. LOL!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49839 Feb 7, 2013
The traditional view of Arabian history centers on Yemen. For several hundred years it grew rich by exporting gold, frankincense and myrrh to the Roman Empire; as well as controlling the overland routes to India and the East. The first collapse of the Marib dam around 450 CE; the decline of the use of frankincense due to the Christianization of Rome; and the Rome success bypassing the desert by using a sea route led to the collapse of southern Arabian society. This in turn led to waves of immigration from the South to North, from the city to the desert.The first wave of immigrants came with the success of the Maccabean, later Herodian, Judeo-Arab kingdom. Romanized Arabs and Jews from the trans-Jordan began migrating southward. The Tobiads which briefly had controlled Jerusalem extended their power southward from Petra and established the "Tubba" dynasty of kings of Himyar. Yathrib was settled during this period.The second wave of immigrants came before the destruction of the Temple, when refugees fleeing the war, as well as the Sadducean leadership, fled to Arabia. Khaibar was established as a city of Sadducean Cohen-Priests at this time.The third wave of immigrants were mostly refugees and soldiers from Bar Kokhba's revolt fighters trained in the art of war and zealously nationalistic -- sought refugee in Arabia.Syed Abu-Ala' Maududi in his "The Meaning of the Qur'an" points out that the Jews of the Hejaz "In the matter of language, dress, civilization and way of life, they had completely adopted Arabism, even their names had become Arabian ... They even inter-married with the Arabs". This intermarriage between Jews and Arabs, for example between the families of Quraish and Jewish women is well documented.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49840 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? Jews had nothing to do with establishing Islam. Mohammed massacred Jews like a Nazi would. The Jews rejected Islam, and rightly so, since it is a satanic cult.
Your view of the Scythian presence in the Mideast is way overblown. Scythians were involved in warfare in the north against Armenians, Medes, Assyrians, etc.
The Sephardim are HEBREWS, not Arabs! Arabs are from Arabia. In ancient times they were not further north than Petra.
the Arabs of Muhammad's tribe became Jewish,the Bani Al-Nadir and Bani Quraizah were tribes made up of Cohenim. It is known that the Bani al Nadir and the Bani Quraizah were the clients of the Aus, and the Bani Qainuqa were the clients of the Khazraj. In this context we propose they were not just the "clients", but the Cohenim or Priests of their associated tribes. As Cohenim, they performed teaching, religious, judicial and semi-governmental services. This would also explain why they - more than any other tribe in Yathrib - would have opposed the Prophet.The title Dhu Nuwas means Lord of Sidelocks. He was given this name because the kingdom of Himyar was not accustomed to the Persian Rabbinate custom to wear Peot -- Sidelocks. Islamic histories claim that this was the introduction of Judaism in Arabia, although it is not ever actually said that Abu Karib converted to Judaism. A more accurate statement would be that this was the introduction of Persian Rabbinicism into Sadducean Arabia.In 517, the enthronement of a Persian Rabbinite king led Christians to seize a major town of the Himyarite kingdom.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49841 Feb 7, 2013
Byzantium, Justin I, write to the Christian king of Ethiopia, who was a good deal closer to Himyar, to act as Christendom's avenger. The Ethiopian king, Kaled Ella Asbaha, was more than anxious to oblige the emperor's request. In 518, when Ethiopian troops landed in Himyar. Dhu Nuwas's forces soundly defeated the invaders. Flushed with success, Dhu Nuwas now saw himself as the champion of Arabian Jewry. It has been suggested by some scholars that Dhu-Nuwas's ultimate objective was the creation of a Jewish empire stretching from Babylon to the Red Sea. SEE THE ETHIOPIANS WILL WORK WITH BEAST as it is this day

Level 8

Location hidden

#49842 Feb 7, 2013
During an early stage of the Byzantine-Sassanid War of 602-628, the Sassanid Persian ruler, Khosrau II, decided as a tactical move to establish a military alliance with the Jewish population of the Sassanid Empire, with a promise to re-establish Jewish rule over the Land of Israel (Palaestina province of Byzantine Empire at that time). Following his pact with Nehemiah ben Hushiel, son of the Jewish Exilarch, a joint Sassanid-Jewish army, commanded by Shahrbaraz, arrived to Palaestina and conquered Caesaria. The Jewish and Persian force was joined by Benjamin of Tiberias, who enlisted and armed additional Jewish soldiers from Tiberias, Nazareth and the mountain cities of Galilee and together they marched on Jerusalem. Later, they were joined by the Jews of the southern parts of the country; and supported by a band of Arabs, the united forces took Jerusalem in July 614 AD.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49843 Feb 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
2king 17;24; undo any sepharvaim, ask the jew before you show him which is he! ashkenaz or sepharvaim, make them choose, ok drop that on the sepahrvaim,it takes they claim away right then, the game over,ashkenaz trace back to babylon an his daddy Japheht so thats that on that, an they both was scythians
Ashkenazi his daddy Abraham!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49844 Feb 7, 2013
YA BOY “Flavius” Josephus,causes the destruction of second temple,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49845 Feb 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Ashkenazim an sepahrvaim has just legitimized them selfs, while we was under control, is all it is.Plain as that, No jew can stand up to this truth, I knows for sure where they come from, an they are SCYTHIAN, if Hebrews Vacate Land Totally to Scythian aggression,an Scythian occupy Lands Held By hebrews with Books in them, ok Jews have legitimized them selfs, while we was under control, we been controlled since we left Jerusalem in 588BC, we wasnt just free in africa, we had to keep it moving, still slavery caught up with us, THEM MIRACLES THE JEWS NEVER Experience
Who is your ancestor Ben? I see you didnt answer me the last time I asked.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#49846 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ashkenazi his daddy Abraham!
oh that was his other son!! we didnt hear about?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49847 Feb 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i have read your past post you is Jewish,you even said you speak the Spain version of it, hey its ok,i dont hate the jews i just hate what has been done, WE HEBREWS BRUNG CREATOR wrath down on us, yo kind has NO power but what was given them to bring us back,so im not mad at the jews im mad at what their doing!!its evil, FESS UP. an start writting books with the wealth ya'll stole an tell the truth is all needed,
You are a bunch of fake Hebrews stealing Jewish history as your own. Who is your ancestor?

Level 8

Location hidden

#49848 Feb 7, 2013
see when peoples think of second Temple they dont know that the Herod's had BUILD ON TO IT, it wasnt the same temple we build,any more, he add to it big time, an it came down, Hebrews would have BEEN GONE before Greeks pull up
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49849 Feb 7, 2013
Buildme_up wrote:
Enlighten yourself, and change your life! Go to Amazon and read "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" it's a great life changing read!
I think some of the people on this site should rather read a book which says STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT!lol
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49850 Feb 7, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
"If" Esau & Jacob were literal blood brothers..why did The GOD of Abraham, Isaac & just Jacob speak of those allegorical twins as representation of (2) distinct Nations?
Genesis 25:23
23 The Lord said to her,
“Two nations are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
and the older will serve the younger.”
After reading this scripture it's clear that The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and just Jacob (DID NOT) see the twins as blood-relatives nor did The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and just Jacob recognize them as twins! Maybe u need a refresher on what was spoken by The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and just Jacob
Then why did Isaac feel the arm (hand) of Jacob if its all just symbolic? Genesis 27:22

Level 8

Location hidden

#49851 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Who is your ancestor Ben? I see you didnt answer me the last time I asked.....
THIS GONE SCARE YOU!!we gone go by our Last Leader, from out the Land into Africa, Johanan SON OF Kareah,an Jezaniah son Hoshaiah, them was our Leaders going into africa, they gone be our Last fathers,we descendent from them,that Group, an some of their names is in Bible BOOK of Jeremiah ,our Fathers gone be our Last Leaders recorded

Level 8

Location hidden

#49852 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bunch of fake Hebrews stealing Jewish history as your own. Who is your ancestor?
but know they stole our history, if jews reap Miracles, Curses, is Part of it, i knows Jewish history, its NO WAY possible to compare or make the Jews into Hebrews, TWO DIFFERENT history's,jews been hanging around africa along time why they never get no Hardships to destroy them? ITS only one time in History where it wasn't fixing to be no Jews as we knows it today an that's when the Exilarch REFUSED TO CONVERT,Jewish as we knows wouldnt be around,a few times that Office could have Changed Judaism, they held on

Level 8

Location hidden

#49853 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bunch of fake Hebrews stealing Jewish history as your own. Who is your ancestor?
, Johanan SON OF Kareah,an Jezaniah son Hoshaiah,if you had they Bones My DNA should match theirs,hahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,641,822
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 5 min cOmmenter 272
SAS training update... 11 min KIR SUCKA 5
black panthers; intimidating? (Jul '10) 14 min T-BOS 3
Crakkka Jokes 15 min Cigar Face 26 11
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 20 min Paul 317
Another groid mma fighter good after beat down ... 21 min Got_Rope 11
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr KIP 835
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 5 hr SlayWithTheTruth 39
Racism in America (May '17) 7 hr bluestreak returns 1,017