Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49791 Feb 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus wasn't a "jew"..
You are lying!
Now show it with scripture. Not with a lot of psuedo jew lies.
Read Jesus is a Jew it has all the bible verses that prove Jesus was a Jew! The link wont work.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49792 Feb 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the very ereas once controled by the Black Heads.
You can't explain way those Who the ..black .heads were...certainly...whom you're promoting.
Mesopotamian people looked like this assyrianempire.net/image.htlm

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49793 Feb 7, 2013

Mr. R. interrupted -- We can destroy any country's economy without their even being aware of it -- if we want to. I think this is what you want to hear.(Most Americans are totally unaware that by the Federal Reserve system their money has been stolen and the economy debauched.)

W. I'm expecting you to be truthful with me Mr. Rosenthal.

R. Well, it's true. We're smart -- we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up. N-----s love to s---w your white women and we encourage it by using them to our advantage.

W. I recall your saying that the Blacks serve a purpose.

R. Yes, we will use them to a great advantage.(It was primarily by Jewish merchant ships and Jewish-run slave auctions that the blacks got to America.)

W. And try to destroy them after you have used them I presume?

R. If necessary. Yes! You and I know they're inferior people, a dumb race, but can be useful with the use of money. I mean real big money. N-----s will do anything for money. So, when the time comes -- and you might even live to see it -- we will have that complete control while you stupid Christians are waiting for your Christ, the impostor, to return as your savior.

W. You sound bitter.

R. Not at all. Why should I be bitter? We are on top!!

W. And when this whole sordid story becomes known, the result will be an aroused citizenry -- an angry citizenry who will want to destroy you.

R. How? I ask you how? YOU can't reach the people. We have it all under such control that no one -- no one or no-body can people unless it is done through our media control.(Who has ahd control of the mass media in the 20th century?-- Chairman of ABC pp Leonard Goldenson, President of CBS -- James H. Rosenfield, Chairman of RCS -- David Sarnoff, Chief Executive of NBC -- Fred Silverman, President of PBS -- Lawrence Grossman, Chairman of Time -- Arthur Heiskell, Editor of U.S. News & World Report -- Marvin Stone, Chief Executive of Dow Jones -- Warren H. Phillips, Editor of Newsweek -- Lester Bernstein, President of TV Guide -- Walter Annenberg, President of New York Times -- Sulzberger family, TV program producer -- Norman Lear -- these and more all are Jews!!) We have it sewed up!! We have infected your churches completely and we now control the school system in the United States. It is a reality that we have complete control of organized Christianity. Almost anywhere -- completely.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49794 Feb 7, 2013
good job Hebrews!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49795 Feb 7, 2013
The Amorites,who are also called Old Babylonians, were an important tribe of the ancient world. Their major inputs include centralization, an important legal document, The Epic of Gilgamesh, and the introduction of another god. The Amorites were the original inhabitants of Canaan. They were decadent, even at the time of Abraham, it was their Canaanite culture that produced Sodom and Gomorrah. Leviticus 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49796 Feb 7, 2013
Jeremiah 50:25;The LORD hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord GOD of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans.ok Persia would bust them jews up! they got in his kingdom to!538 Babylon got beat down an the peoples cut loose, ok check this Jeremiah 50:33;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go. see some of ya'll think only the tribe of Judah went to Babylon Not so!because if that was the case Babylon sin would be just against Judah! no but Yisrael escaped to Judah doing the Assyrian Captivity! look this in 715BC,7 years before the Assyrians had taken off a few tribes,ok we pick up here!2 Chronicles 30:1;And Hezekiah sent to all Israel and Judah, and wrote letters also to Ephraim and Manasseh, that they should come to the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel.2 Chronicles 30:2;The king, his officials,and the whole assembly in Jerusalem decided to celebrate the Passover in the second month.Make up Passover? i had to do one two years ago!ok follow this!we talking about the tribes being HOME doing the Assyrian kidnappings, 2 Chronicles 30:3 ;For they could not keep it at that time,because the priests had not sanctified themselves sufficiently,neither had the people gathered themselves together to Jerusalem.we was still out an about having fun after the Assyrians had taken a few of us!,2 Chronicles 30:4;And the thing pleased the king and all the congregation,2 Chronicles 30:5;So they established a decree to make proclamation throughout all Israel, from Beersheba even to Dan,that they should come to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel at Jerusalem: for they had not done it of a long time in such sort as it was written.check this out "from Beersheba even to Dan",thats our WHOLE LAND, Beersheba was the NEGEV desert ok Dan was the end of our Borders before you go into Syria,Kedesh gone be the end of our land so in 715BC,7 years after all the tribe but Judah suppose to be gone! but yet we still had Hebrews in the Land!2 Chronicles 30:6 ;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel,and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SEE ? we escaped an we was in Judah!remember the verse i just showed you!!Jeremiah 50:33;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together:and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.we was in Judah when Babylon came! Jeremiah said that in 588bc whiles we was running into africa,ok look what was said to the Hebrews the Assyrians took away 2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you,if ye return unto him.ok we knows the Saite Period of eygpt with Assyria kicked in in 698BC, so the hebrews came home from that Captivity because we went into africa from with the tribe of Judah,in 588BC,let me finish showing you we was in the Land when the Assyrians came an kidnap a few peoples,2 Chronicles 30:10;So the posts passed from city to city through the country of Ephraim and Manasseh even unto Zebulun: but they laughed them to scorn, and mocked them. you see that? 2 Chronicles 30:11;Nevertheless divers of Asher and Manasseh and of Zebulun humbled themselves, and came to Jerusalem,the WAR WITH ASSYRIA MEANT NOTHING TO US,tribe of Isschar, Manasseh,Zebulun, Ephriam, was alll at the Passover in 715BC, lost tribe is a Myth

Level 8

Location hidden

#49797 Feb 7, 2013
look we was messed up real bad by then we was caught in between a rock an a hard place! we walked in to one fire into another fire!after Ismael tried to take us off to Arabia, Bro Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, step in an stop him, br Ismael took of to them Ammonites, ok check what we did that seald our whole being!! ok we watched the Ethiopian burn the Letter the CREATOR sent to us! ok we seen a Ethiopian Hebrew been put in charge of us an we almost get kidnap! ok check this! this was the Blast of stupidest thing we did that CHANGED OUR WHOLE world around!! this what we did, UN-DID the whole so-called black race! watch! read it,ok this would help us get down knowing we had killed that Ethiopian whom Babylon set in charge over us! even though he had Hebrew in him we still knew we was a son of Cush, because we said so! ok check this!Jeremiah 42:1;Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even unto the greatest, came near,ok we had started moving toward africa we was in Jeremiah 41:17;And they departed, and dwelt in the habitation of Chimham, which is by Bethlehem, to go to enter into Egypt,ok the Prophet Jeremiah catch up with us! remember he was with Eunuchs an they cut him loose, ok look what we said when we caught up with us,Jeremiah 42:2 ;And said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we beseech thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; (for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:)ok we ask the Proheht to go to the CREATOR for us an see what we should do!! ok we was told to set! Ismael got us moving running, he got his words from the Ammonite king knowing we was suppose to set look,Jeremiah 40:14;And said unto him, Dost thou certainly know that Baalis the king of the Ammonites hath sent Ishmael the son of Nethaniah to slay thee? But Gedaliah the son of Ahikam believed them not.see the Ammonite king was trying to move us into the curses, see he tried to scatter the peoples but Johanan wasn't having it!see we would have been Scattered in Arabia if it wasnt for the Bro Johanan an the Hebrew forces! see we couldn't do Curses in Arabia or Europe or Asia! we couldn't get ship to strange land from them Parts because we knew bout them already! so we had to get take to Africa because its the only place that would suit an fit curses where we could meet all the curses needs!see the Ammonite king tried to get us disperse in his lands, ok check what we did!we ask the Propeht Jeremiah what should we do an we will obey if he went to CREATOR we would follow all HIS words, ok we pick up!Jeremiah 42:3;That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.Ya'll SEE WHAT WE SAID? that was evil what we said right there! ok check this,Jeremiah 42:4;Then Jeremiah the prophet said unto them, I have heard you; behold, I will pray unto the LORD your God according to your words; and it shall come to pass, that whatsoever thing the LORD shall answer you, I will declare it unto you; I will keep nothing back from you.OK YOU SEE what Prophet said? he was gone see if he can speak on our behalf an see ? CREATOR maybe would hear us thru him, ok look what happen we still these foolish peoples today!ok we was playing with our whole Future as a peoples Jeremiah 42:5;Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness between us, if we do not even according to all things for the which the LORD thy God shall send thee to us. YOU SEE WHAT WE SAID!!! DOOM WORDS FROM US!!THIS WOULD BRING THE curses DOWN ON US till this day! we just now see what happen after slavery! remember we aint had no info till up till now! OK PART 2 gone show you what happen an what we did

Level 8

Location hidden

#49798 Feb 7, 2013
Part 2 of 2, check this we sent the Prophet Jeremiah out to see what he could do for us! we had just almost been Kidnap by a Hebrew that was fooling with the Ammonites, ok brother Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, saved us from Ismael the Hebrew,an we was headed toward Africa, because we was scared of the chaldeans Jeremiah 41:18 ;Because of the Chaldeans: for they were afraid of them, because Ishmael the son of Nethaniah had slain Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, whom the king of Babylon made governor in the land.ok we knows we was running the Scythian Chaldean was burning the town down looking for the ARK that wasn't in ETHIOPIA, because we had it 33 years before we ran into africa!! im 100% sure the CAPTAIN of the HEBREW forces had that ARK stashed!,ok we pick back up with what we said to the Prophet Jeremiah, we told the Prophet Jeremiah we didnt care what the word was he came back with weather it was good or bad we was gone follow it!! we scared an didn't know what to do! they was burning our town down! everybody came from all Nations! ok all this was doing the Saite Period of Egypt, ok check what happen Jeremiah 42:6;Whether it be good, or whether it be evil, we will obey the voice of the LORD our God, to whom we send thee; that it may be well with us, when we obey the voice of the LORD our God.Jeremiah 42:7;And it came to pass after ten days, that the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah.ok the Prophet went of for some days then he came BACK! "that had to be dreadful knowing that word had came!!" the peoples looking everybody out trying to get them! like in the slavery days when we ran, that kind of fear!,same kind trap no where to go stuck inbetween rock an hard place, ok we made it worse then it could have ever been aint no peoples on the Face of this EARTH ever had this kind of pressure on them!! thats why we able to with stand alot of stuff! look at the Pressure we us under!ok Jeremiah 42:8;Then called he Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces which were with him, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, Jeremiah 42:9;And said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him; ok look look!!Jeremiah 42:10;If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you.YOU SEE THEM WORDS? we could have stay in the land, an over came our problems!! we wouldnt be here in the west with a false IDENTIFICATION a made up heritage that change every 25 years, from Negro to black, to African American an there is a few in between , ok we the only peoples to get ship from africa the same land the Hebrews ran into! ok them words we didn't follow the reason why we was enslaved,Jeremiah 42:11;Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.Jeremiah 42:12;And I will shew mercies unto you, that he may have mercy upon you, and cause you to return to your own land.Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God, ok you see that IF? see we had to be in a position to reap curses,if we disobeyed the words!! see we was stop from being taken into Arabia because we couldn't do no curses there, we couldn't go to Europe because the Chaldean was coming from the east!east of our land was in full control with the Scythian sepharvaims plus some mo peoples! all our enemy's was coming from the east! so we had to be in a position to reap curses! an we went to that land where we could reap curses,look again Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God, that was a OBEY OR DOOM, no way round it an we couldnt get n curses n where else but in africa! OK part 2 of 2, 3 coming up

Level 8

Location hidden

#49799 Feb 7, 2013
One set of Jews thought that Jesus Christ was the true Messiah, come to bring peace on Earth.
Another set of Jews thought that Mohammad was the true Messiah, come to smite the followers of the false Messiah. but both Christianity and Islam claim to have the same origins.Both start off with mainly Jewish converts, then later gather in an overwhelming number of converts from other religions. Jews had helped exhaust the Persian and Christian Empires in the past in order to establish the Muslim Empire, dominant over both Persia and Christianity; so as to help Islam re-establish, See i tell everybody the Jews started Christianity an Islam,Ashkenaz gone be the Christan make up because of the Scythian living an Having Samaria as their own,Sepharvaim gone Create Islam being they was from an original Arab stock, an all your jews in EDOM land gone be Sepharvaims. Romans Ashkenaz moved in, see Ashkenaz is like some Bullys to the Sepharvaim, all wars Traced back to them two,ALL of them , just bout ever war on Earth when the peoples step out the ARK Japheht kids the europeans, gone be where all wars started they behind all wars,Ashkenaz Gog is,ok one needs to look into the Judeo-Arab alliance , you gone see what im saying

Level 8

Location hidden

#49800 Feb 7, 2013
The first conquest against Christian Jerusalem was in 614 CE by the Persians with the assistance of up to 20,000 Jewish soldiers.The second conquest against Christian Jerusalem was in 638 CE by Islamic forces under the command of Khalif 'Umar, with an unknown amount of Jewish aid.Sepharvaims would Aid them because of their Arab Edom Bloodline, like the Jews living in Spain under Muslim control doing good to, ok check this,These events in 614 CE an 638 CE were separated by only twenty-four years, and many of the factors that affected the first conquest were present during the second conquest.the common thread throughout both of them was the nationalistic ambitions of the Jewish Exilarch, the secular leader of world Jewry.he was calling the shots from Babylon,EXILARCH (Hebrew resh galuta), the leading authority in the Jewish community in Babylonia. The Babylonian Talmud is the major source of information on the office up to the 6th century, supplemented by contemporary Palestinian sources, later medieval chronicles, and 9th-century Pahlavi texts The origins of the office are obscure, as there are no textual, documentary,
Barros Serrano

United States

#49801 Feb 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
One set of Jews thought that Jesus Christ was the true Messiah, come to bring peace on Earth.
Another set of Jews thought that Mohammad was the true Messiah, come to smite the followers of the false Messiah. but both Christianity and Islam claim to have the same origins.Both start off with mainly Jewish converts, then later gather in an overwhelming number of converts from other religions. Jews had helped exhaust the Persian and Christian Empires in the past in order to establish the Muslim Empire, dominant over both Persia and Christianity; so as to help Islam re-establish, See i tell everybody the Jews started Christianity an Islam,Ashkenaz gone be the Christan make up because of the Scythian living an Having Samaria as their own,Sepharvaim gone Create Islam being they was from an original Arab stock, an all your jews in EDOM land gone be Sepharvaims. Romans Ashkenaz moved in, see Ashkenaz is like some Bullys to the Sepharvaim, all wars Traced back to them two,ALL of them , just bout ever war on Earth when the peoples step out the ARK Japheht kids the europeans, gone be where all wars started they behind all wars,Ashkenaz Gog is,ok one needs to look into the Judeo-Arab alliance , you gone see what im saying
WHAT? Jews had nothing to do with establishing Islam. Mohammed massacred Jews like a Nazi would. The Jews rejected Islam, and rightly so, since it is a satanic cult.

Your view of the Scythian presence in the Mideast is way overblown. Scythians were involved in warfare in the north against Armenians, Medes, Assyrians, etc.

The Sephardim are HEBREWS, not Arabs! Arabs are from Arabia. In ancient times they were not further north than Petra.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49802 Feb 7, 2013
From 115-117 CE, the Jews revolted. A revolt which was mainly led by Jews broke out in Cyprus, Egypt and Cyrene on the north coast of Africa. In Cyrene it was led by a Jewish "king" called Lukuas and in Cyprus by Artemion.
"In Cyrene, the Jews massacred 220,000 Greeks; in Cyprus, 240,000; in Egypt, a very great multitude. Many of these unhappy victims were sawed asunder, according to a precedent to which David had given sanction of his examples. The victorious Jews devoured the flesh, licked up the blood, and twisted the entrails like a girdle around their bodies,
--see Dion Cassius I, lxviii, p. 1145, BUT ya'll say these was Hebrews in roman times I say your A LIE

Level 8

Location hidden

#49803 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? Jews had nothing to do with establishing Islam. Mohammed massacred Jews like a Nazi would. The Jews rejected Islam, and rightly so, since it is a satanic cult.
Your view of the Scythian presence in the Mideast is way overblown. Scythians were involved in warfare in the north against Armenians, Medes, Assyrians, etc.
The Sephardim are HEBREWS, not Arabs! Arabs are from Arabia. In ancient times they were not further north than Petra.
you dont know nothing IM teaching you somethng so all your Hate of Islam can go away, your Peoples Created it! I got PROOF

Level 8

Location hidden

#49804 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
you being Ashkenazim, your going to feel that way, the Sepharvaims Created Islam, an they was friends in Spain an else where, the letters wrote by that sepahrivam to the Khazar King,stop!!! you know i know your version of history is trying to preserve the jews state an legacy , ok thats cool i aint mad, but they aint Hebrews, them jews jews can ever be Hebrews unless they mix with us, your living in Fantasy world, your Outside the T,V with independent minds now, I can show you to be a lie at WILL,
Barros Serrano

United States

#49805 Feb 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know nothing IM teaching you somethng so all your Hate of Islam can go away, your Peoples Created it! I got PROOF
Mohalfman was not a Jew. Neither am I.

Mohalfman was a demon-possessed megalomaniac pervert, nothing more.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49806 Feb 7, 2013
Ashkenazim an sepahrvaim has just legitimized them selfs, while we was under control, is all it is.Plain as that, No jew can stand up to this truth, I knows for sure where they come from, an they are SCYTHIAN, if Hebrews Vacate Land Totally to Scythian aggression,an Scythian occupy Lands Held By hebrews with Books in them, ok Jews have legitimized them selfs, while we was under control, we been controlled since we left Jerusalem in 588BC, we wasnt just free in africa, we had to keep it moving, still slavery caught up with us, THEM MIRACLES THE JEWS NEVER Experience

Level 8

Location hidden

#49807 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohalfman was not a Jew. Neither am I.
Mohalfman was a demon-possessed megalomaniac pervert, nothing more.
i have read your past post you is Jewish,you even said you speak the Spain version of it, hey its ok,i dont hate the jews i just hate what has been done, WE HEBREWS BRUNG CREATOR wrath down on us, yo kind has NO power but what was given them to bring us back,so im not mad at the jews im mad at what their doing!!its evil, FESS UP. an start writting books with the wealth ya'll stole an tell the truth is all needed,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49808 Feb 7, 2013
The Arab Empire of the Umayyads. Muhammad's defeat of Mecca had won the allegiance of many Bedouin tribes, but the unity was threatened when he died in 632. Tribes broke away and his followers quarreled about the succession. The community managed to select new leaders who reunited Arabia by 633 and then began campaigns beyond. Arab religious zeal and the weaknesses of opponents resulted in victories in Mesopotamia, North Africa, and Persia. The new empire was governed by a warrior elite under the Umayyad clan that had little interest in conversion.When the Umayyad Dynasty seized power in the Islamic world midway through the seventh century, it signified a new era in Jerusalem—one of cultural take over the writting of books. fr they religion during the reign of the Umayyads that one of the most famed Islamic structures in the world was built on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount—the Dome of the Rock At the time of its construction, the Dome was plated with 100,000 gold dinar coins,.Then a series of disasters heralded an end to the Ummayad Dynasty, and signalled the beginning of a new reign—that of the Abbasid clan.the jews was wit theses arabs they was the best of friends Mu'awiyah's rampant expansion indulged Christians and Jews in the caliphate as he consolidated new territories.During an early stage of Byzantine-Sassanid War of 602-628, Khosrau II decided on a tactical move to establish a military alliance with the Jewish population of the Sassanid Empire, with a promise to re-establish Jewish rule over the Land of Israel The Sassanid Jewish Commonwealth,Under Umar the Islamic empire expanded at an unprecedented rate, controlling the whole territory of the former Sassanid Persian Empire and more than two thirds of the Eastern Roman Empire.[4] His legislative abilities, his firm political and administrative control over a rapidly expanding empire and his brilliantly coordinated attacks against the Sassanid Persian Empire that resulted in the conquest of the Persian empire in less than two years, marked his reputation as a great political and military leader.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49809 Feb 7, 2013
The events surrounding the founding of Islam ,Islam was created with lofty spiritual aims, by the Sepharvaims ,Islam was originally formed within the context of direct battle against "the Christian Ashkenaz West", in the form of the Roman Empire.the Jews of Palestine Need a buffer between themselfs so they didnt destroy each other,ok Christianity came from Judaism, if Islam wasn't created!Sepahrvaim an ashkenaz was falling out ,ok they make it seem like Christianity an Judaism was falling out an was at war,ok the ashkenaz Roman empire was getting to big! so the Sepharviams from Babylon that was good at scribe writing an reading! like today Merriam Webster,, ok back in the days the jews sepharvaim was being attack by the Romans,the Romans push the sepharvaim Jews into The Himyarite Kingdom which had replaced the previous kingdom of Sabea or "Sheba, encompassed a great portion of what is today Saudi Arabia and Yemen The Prophet Muhammad, one of the most influential religious and military leaders in history, was born in Mecca around 570 CE. His father died , his grandfather,was head of the prestigious Hashim clan.his uncle Abu Talib, the new head of the clan. When he was 25, Muhammad married a wealthy widow 15 years his senior. He lived the next 15 years as a merchant, and came into contact with many Jewish merchants and landowners. The Prophet and his wife gave birth to six children: two sons, who died in childhood, and four daughters.the "Jewish merchants and landowners". ok them had to be JEWISH RADHANITES because the Hebrews was in west an Central AFRICA, getting ready to be shipped!From time to time, Muhammad spent time in a cave in Mount Hira north of Mecca. Around 610 CE, he had a vision in which he heard the voice of a majestic being, later identified as the angel Gabriel,Jerusalem was the first Qiblah the place toward which Muslims turn in prayer. It was many years into the Islamic mission (16 months after the Hijrah), Muhammad visited jerusalem during his night journey and ascension (called Isra' and Mi'raj)religious syncretism exhibits blending of two or more religious belief systems into a new system.Syncretism, as defined by the American Heritage Dictionary, is “the reconciliation or fusion of differing systems of belief.” This is most evident in the areas of philosophy and religion, and usually results in a new teaching or belief system.Muhammad regarded himself as the last prophet of the Judaic-Christian tradition, the people from Babylon had control of our land during,Muhammad time, Palestine was whole in the hand of these peoples 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.them was the peoples there during Muhammads time,The peoples of Arabia was caught in the middle between Rome and Persia during their frequent wars. The leadership of Himyar traditionally sided with Persia, yet Rome also tried to court the Himyar peoples,Rome began to get the upper hand against Persia, partly due to sense of unity engendered by Christianity being declared and enforced as the official religion. Persia followed Rome's example, and the Mazdakites tried to create a universal faith for the Persian empire. Phocas murdered Roman Emperor Maurice in 608 CE, Rome was in disarray. Egypt under Heraclius revolted against Rome. Persia saw this as an opportunity to conquer Egypt. To assist in their dreams of conquest the Persians made an alliance with the Jews. In 614 CE, Jewish Exilarch Nehemiah ben Hushiel was made governor of Jerusalem. research1 has indicated that Muhammad initially took on himself many aspects of Rabbinic Judaism, because he was always doing trade with the jews, It is known that Muhammad required that his followers keep kosher and the fast of Yom Kippur, circumcise and pray facing Jerusalem.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49810 Feb 7, 2013
Muhammad's militant monotheistic religion was called Islam, meaning "surrender [to God]," and its followers were Muslims, meaning "those who have surrendered." His inspired teachings would bring unity to the Arabian peninsula, the Qur'an it is recorded that the native Jewish Priests rejected his claim,as last messenger!Muhammad in turn renounced them for deserting him after receiving knowledge, from the Jewish merchants an the Jews that was in the Himyarite Kingdom . Later many Jewish laws were changed, Muhammad requested that his followers pray towards Mecca, and a new religion was created.After he had learn the functioning of Judaism, that why the Koran talks about the same Prophets,the sepharvaims had stole a heritage so it was nothing to pass it around!Jerusalem was the first Qiblah for Muslims - the place toward which Muslims turn in prayer. It was many years into the Islamic mission (16 months after the Hijrah), Muhammad visited jerusalem during his night journey and ascension (called Isra' and Mi'raj)religious syncretism exhibits blending of two or more religious belief systems At Medina, Muhammad overthrew the ruling Jewish elite, confiscated Jewish land, built a theocratic state, and led raids on trading caravans from Mecca. Attempts by Meccan armies to defeat the Muslim forces failed. an increasing number of Christian converts to Islam, an Islamic army exterminated the Jewish community , these was mostly sepharviams an ashkenaz, because the real hebrews had lost their land an heritage doing the Prophet Jeremiah days.721.b.c to 513,b,c.all eles was 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.Within 20 years, the exhausted Roman (Byzantine) and Persian empires had fallen to the prophet's successors, and during the next two centuries vast Arab conquests and forced conversions continued. The Islamic empire grew into one of the largest the world has ever seen, stretching from India, across the Middle East and Africa, and up through Western Europe's Iberian peninsula in what is now Spain. The ruler, Mu'awiya, chose Jerusalem as the place where he ascended to the caliphate; he and his successors engaged in a construction program – religious edifices, a palace, and roads edifice
a college or university building containing living quarters for students. the Students was writing the Koran,There are two schools of thought about who actually wrote the Koran and how it was assembled because it is a know fact that Muhammad was so illiterate that he could not read or write. First, the Muslim leaders tell the people that Muhammad wrote the Koran and it was a miracle because Muhammad was illiterate in spite of the fact that Muhammad himself spoke against miracles and said he could not and did not do any miracles, therefore, calling Muhammad a liar.theological scholars or experts who claim that the Koran was put together later by a Caliph who simply organized notes left by Muhammad. Amazingly, this belief defies common sense because, first, a man who cannot write cannot leave notes them jewish merchant, wrote the Koran,some was scribes ,So, if you were Muhammad, wanted to write a very important religious document, and you had enslaved a large number of both Jewish and non-Jewish scribes, who would you use to write your religious document? There is only one answer and that would be a Jewish scribe.the Biblical errors in the Koran as further proof that it was written by a Jewish rabbi because only a Jewish rabbi would know enough about the Bible to write such references and make the mistakes that were made. You see, Jewish rabbi's have been trained in how many prior Jewish rabbi's used such errors so as to not make the same errors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Canuk 1,710,563
Real Black Panthers 3 min Paul 18
Why do white male worship black men so much? (Jun '15) 3 min charlesss 44
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 4 min Barros 128
Grown ass white dudes wearing back packs 7 min Andrew 5
Fux you herman Cain! How you like your white wo... 7 min CigarFace27 2
I dress up like a girl for white men 8 min Mmmm 5
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Savant 210
More from around the web