African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49777 Feb 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to show that Jesus was a "jew".
I challenge you to show that the Hebrews, Israelites and "jews"are genetically related.
I challenge you to show that the "jews" are not from the biblical lineage of Japhet and Edom.
JesusisaJew.org/Jesus is a Jew.php
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49778 Feb 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to show that Jesus was a "jew".
I challenge you to show that the Hebrews, Israelites and "jews"are genetically related.
I challenge you to show that the "jews" are not from the biblical lineage of Japhet and Edom.
Read the Bible all the answers are in the bible. Japhet and Edom are related to Abraham. They are all the same people!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49779 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> JesusisaJew.org/Jesus is a Jew.php
Jesus wasn't a "jew"..

You are lying!

Now show it with scripture. Not with a lot of psuedo jew lies.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49780 Feb 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to show the scripture/"bible verses showing that African Americans are not related to the above at all"
Your DNA shows you are West African and therefore not related to the Hebrews,Israelites,Jews because they are the same people! West Africans had nothing to do with the Middle East.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49781 Feb 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to show the scripture/"bible verses showing that African Americans are not related to the above at all"
Read the bible it shows who is related to whom...

Level 7

Location hidden

#49782 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Read the Bible all the answers are in the bible. Japhet and Edom are related to Abraham. They are all the same people!
Do you read the bible?

Because if you did, you would at least know that Japhet isn't from the same line as Abraham. To say related... in that sense that they both are descended from Noah would be to say the whole human race is related. Duh.

But your intention is to mislead and put yourself and Japhets descendants as decended from Abraham. NOT!
Edom is a descendant of Abraham. But Edom isn't a descendant of Jacob. So, he isn't a seed of the promise.

They are not the same people.
You are just a lying cloak.

Level 7

Location hidden

#49783 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Read the bible it shows who is related to whom...
I'm still waiting on you to show where in scripture "bible verse" that African Americans are not related to Abraham.

Either you show it or just admit you are a Bedlamite liar.

Level 7

Location hidden

#49784 Feb 7, 2013
Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Level 7

Location hidden

#49785 Feb 7, 2013
Harold Rosenthal Interview:

W. According to the latest scholarly research, your ancestors are not Israelites but Mongolians and Asiatics from Eastern Europe and Western Asia, so your ancestors were thousands of miles from the Holy Land. They never, ever saw the Holy Land -- proving that your people were not the chosen people of God.

R. So what? What difference does it make?

W. We have been taught the big lie for many years that Jews are God's Chosen people, so it does make a difference. A very grave difference.

R. What grave difference?

W. Does it not prove that the great majority of Jews today are Khazar in origin. Your ancestors never trod the lands where Christ walked. They never knew Jerusalem and Palestine so how could ...(Mr. R. interrupted)

R.(shouting) What the hell difference does it make now?

W. I find so many things that you have said as being repulsive and your arrogant manner in boasting, as it were, to admittedly being a part of this gigantic ... this heinous plot against mankind -- and at times, you attempt to brush things off by saying 'what difference does it make'. So much of what you have admitted staggers me, in fact, I lack the words ...(Mr. R. interrupts here).

R. That's because you're a gentile. You don't understand. You never will! Until it's too late and my hope, personally, is that the American people do not...(Mr. R. paused here).

W. There is so much of what you have said, that as an individual, people may not believe you -- they may not believe this interview...(Mr. R. interrupts).

R. That is why we have the control today. One of the reasons. Your people did not believe that it was possible for any people or race to accomplish what we have within a couple of hundred years. The gentile is stupid. WE are intelligent. I am going to be a very important person in and around Washington and soon. I intend to become nationally prominent. You are going to hear and read about me in the future. I'm young and have had the guts to tell you more than any other Jew would ever dare to tell you -- at least publicly. I've stuck my neck out White. Some of what I have told you is part of the inner, invisible world of Jewry.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49786 Feb 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus wasn't a "jew"..
You are lying!
jesusisajew.org/jesus_is_a_jew .php
Jews with dreadlocks Dirty Israeli hippies are hot!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49787 Feb 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting on you to show where in scripture "bible verse" that African Americans are not related to Abraham.
Either you show it or just admit you are a Bedlamite liar.
You come from West African not the Middle East!!!!So you are not related to Abraham. Only Jews and Muslims are!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49788 Feb 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you read the bible?
Because if you did, you would at least know that Japhet isn't from the same line as Abraham. To say related... in that sense that they both are descended from Noah would be to say the whole human race is related. Duh.
But your intention is to mislead and put yourself and Japhets descendants as decended from Abraham. NOT!
Edom is a descendant of Abraham. But Edom isn't a descendant of Jacob. So, he isn't a seed of the promise.
They are not the same people.
You are just a lying cloak.
Abrahams Family Tree - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49789 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you producing DNA results which will show that you're anything but an Afro-whitey Yank with an identity problem.
Yeah, let's see those results proving you are a YETTY (BIG FOOT...SASQUACH...SWAMP APE)??? LOL!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#49790 Feb 7, 2013
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49791 Feb 7, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus wasn't a "jew"..
You are lying!
Read Jesus is a Jew it has all the bible verses that prove Jesus was a Jew! The link wont work.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#49792 Feb 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the very ereas once controled by the Black Heads.
You can't explain way those Who the ..black .heads were...certainly...whom you're promoting.
Mesopotamian people looked like this assyrianempire.net/image.htlm

Level 7

Location hidden

#49793 Feb 7, 2013

Mr. R. interrupted -- We can destroy any country's economy without their even being aware of it -- if we want to. I think this is what you want to hear.(Most Americans are totally unaware that by the Federal Reserve system their money has been stolen and the economy debauched.)

W. I'm expecting you to be truthful with me Mr. Rosenthal.

R. Well, it's true. We're smart -- we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up. N-----s love to s---w your white women and we encourage it by using them to our advantage.

W. I recall your saying that the Blacks serve a purpose.

R. Yes, we will use them to a great advantage.(It was primarily by Jewish merchant ships and Jewish-run slave auctions that the blacks got to America.)

W. And try to destroy them after you have used them I presume?

R. If necessary. Yes! You and I know they're inferior people, a dumb race, but can be useful with the use of money. I mean real big money. N-----s will do anything for money. So, when the time comes -- and you might even live to see it -- we will have that complete control while you stupid Christians are waiting for your Christ, the impostor, to return as your savior.

W. You sound bitter.

R. Not at all. Why should I be bitter? We are on top!!

W. And when this whole sordid story becomes known, the result will be an aroused citizenry -- an angry citizenry who will want to destroy you.

R. How? I ask you how? YOU can't reach the people. We have it all under such control that no one -- no one or no-body can people unless it is done through our media control.(Who has ahd control of the mass media in the 20th century?-- Chairman of ABC pp Leonard Goldenson, President of CBS -- James H. Rosenfield, Chairman of RCS -- David Sarnoff, Chief Executive of NBC -- Fred Silverman, President of PBS -- Lawrence Grossman, Chairman of Time -- Arthur Heiskell, Editor of U.S. News & World Report -- Marvin Stone, Chief Executive of Dow Jones -- Warren H. Phillips, Editor of Newsweek -- Lester Bernstein, President of TV Guide -- Walter Annenberg, President of New York Times -- Sulzberger family, TV program producer -- Norman Lear -- these and more all are Jews!!) We have it sewed up!! We have infected your churches completely and we now control the school system in the United States. It is a reality that we have complete control of organized Christianity. Almost anywhere -- completely.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49794 Feb 7, 2013
good job Hebrews!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49795 Feb 7, 2013
The Amorites,who are also called Old Babylonians, were an important tribe of the ancient world. Their major inputs include centralization, an important legal document, The Epic of Gilgamesh, and the introduction of another god. The Amorites were the original inhabitants of Canaan. They were decadent, even at the time of Abraham, it was their Canaanite culture that produced Sodom and Gomorrah. Leviticus 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49796 Feb 7, 2013
Jeremiah 50:25;The LORD hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord GOD of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans.ok Persia would bust them jews up! they got in his kingdom to!538 Babylon got beat down an the peoples cut loose, ok check this Jeremiah 50:33;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go. see some of ya'll think only the tribe of Judah went to Babylon Not so!because if that was the case Babylon sin would be just against Judah! no but Yisrael escaped to Judah doing the Assyrian Captivity! look this in 715BC,7 years before the Assyrians had taken off a few tribes,ok we pick up here!2 Chronicles 30:1;And Hezekiah sent to all Israel and Judah, and wrote letters also to Ephraim and Manasseh, that they should come to the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel.2 Chronicles 30:2;The king, his officials,and the whole assembly in Jerusalem decided to celebrate the Passover in the second month.Make up Passover? i had to do one two years ago!ok follow this!we talking about the tribes being HOME doing the Assyrian kidnappings, 2 Chronicles 30:3 ;For they could not keep it at that time,because the priests had not sanctified themselves sufficiently,neither had the people gathered themselves together to Jerusalem.we was still out an about having fun after the Assyrians had taken a few of us!,2 Chronicles 30:4;And the thing pleased the king and all the congregation,2 Chronicles 30:5;So they established a decree to make proclamation throughout all Israel, from Beersheba even to Dan,that they should come to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel at Jerusalem: for they had not done it of a long time in such sort as it was written.check this out "from Beersheba even to Dan",thats our WHOLE LAND, Beersheba was the NEGEV desert ok Dan was the end of our Borders before you go into Syria,Kedesh gone be the end of our land so in 715BC,7 years after all the tribe but Judah suppose to be gone! but yet we still had Hebrews in the Land!2 Chronicles 30:6 ;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel,and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SEE ? we escaped an we was in Judah!remember the verse i just showed you!!Jeremiah 50:33;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together:and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.we was in Judah when Babylon came! Jeremiah said that in 588bc whiles we was running into africa,ok look what was said to the Hebrews the Assyrians took away 2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you,if ye return unto him.ok we knows the Saite Period of eygpt with Assyria kicked in in 698BC, so the hebrews came home from that Captivity because we went into africa from with the tribe of Judah,in 588BC,let me finish showing you we was in the Land when the Assyrians came an kidnap a few peoples,2 Chronicles 30:10;So the posts passed from city to city through the country of Ephraim and Manasseh even unto Zebulun: but they laughed them to scorn, and mocked them. you see that? 2 Chronicles 30:11;Nevertheless divers of Asher and Manasseh and of Zebulun humbled themselves, and came to Jerusalem,the WAR WITH ASSYRIA MEANT NOTHING TO US,tribe of Isschar, Manasseh,Zebulun, Ephriam, was alll at the Passover in 715BC, lost tribe is a Myth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ir bw ,I hate you 1 min Sadbuttrue 50
All women prefer white men 3 min alex 4,657
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 6 min trollslayer 377
Why CIA tries to replace "track record" with "... 6 min Tme 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,232,951
how many white people wants to be a slave to bl... (Jun '11) 15 min maidangela7349 29
South Africa - Zuma said black Africans are laz... 35 min Tme 2
UruEuWauWau is flash the super hero 2 hr Stupid Thread 43
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 5 hr jimp 106
why do white people hate other races so much 6 hr siftvanilla 399
More from around the web