Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49744 Feb 7, 2013
Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves: heritage cut off, is the Hebrews genealogy, not being able to show one,! which is a Miracle,unlike the jews, home claim to have one , but no miracles,

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49745 Feb 7, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
africa is the 2nd largest continent in the world.
so 'running into africa' ain't an argument.
intelligent people are gonna be skeptical ask questions, and expect solid factual answers. pulling out a verse here and there and saying 'they be us', ain't gonna cut it for 99% of aa.
yes it will i havent ran across a bro or sis thats knows they Hebrew history or not believe the first time you tell them, they say they knows we the hebrews , already, so where yo 99% come from? its like we all knows we hebrews,Christians Muslims, if they AA they bgone say they knows we Hebrews BUT then they push Jc
You know WiLLy

Jackson, MS

#49746 Feb 7, 2013
"Yael"

Quote:
"Yael" or "Jael" (Hebrew Ya'el, &#1497;&#1464;&#15 06;&#1461;&#1500;, the name of the "Nubian Ibex") is a character mentioned in the Book of Judges in the Hebrew Bible, as the "heroine" who killed "Sisera" to deliver Israel from the troops of "king Jabin". She was the "wife of" "Heber" the "Kenite".

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yael

"Nubian Ibex",... <---Follow that goat
You know WiLLy

Jackson, MS

#49747 Feb 7, 2013
"Nubian ibex"

Quote:
The Nubian ibex (Capra nubiana) is a desert-dwelling goat species found in mountainous areas of "Algeria", "Israel", "Jordan", "Saudi Arabia", "Oman", "Egypt", "Ethiopia", "Eritrea", "Yemen", and "Sudan". It is generally considered to be a subspecies of Alpine ibex, but is sometimes considered specifically distinct (Capra nubiana). The wild population is estimated at 1,200 individuals.

"In popular culture"

Quote:
"The Biblical heroine "Yael's" name means "Ibex" in "Hebrew". The Nubian ibex in particular was prominently featured in the popular television documentary series Planet Earth (episode 5, "Deserts") and also in the BBC Documentary LIFE".

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubian_Ibex

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49748 Feb 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yes it will i havent ran across a bro or sis thats knows they Hebrew history or not believe the first time you tell them, they say they knows we the hebrews , already, so where yo 99% come from? its like we all knows we hebrews,Christians Muslims, if they AA they bgone say they knows we Hebrews BUT then they push Jc
no dude, you just live in your own world.

you know the NOI is going outta business and liquidating their assets to scientology? and the moorish science temple people might as well not exist cuz they not even on the radar.

the bhi have an opportunity to fill the void as the only group promoting the message of the biblical connection between aa and prophecy.

but i can tell you it aint gonna happen with the stuff you put'n out there right now.

i'm just being very honest. you're never gonna get intelligent aa to go along with your program unless you upgrade it with better scholarship.

imo, some bhi should look at all the arguments against their position, put some real research into it, and come out with something that's more bullet proof.

i'm not a hater, bruh. i think if you guys look at my posts without the emotion you might find some value there. and i hope you do. i just want my people to wake up to who they really are cuz time is getting short.
You know WiLLy

Jackson, MS

#49749 Feb 7, 2013
There's plenty evidence,...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49750 Feb 7, 2013
Abraham was a Hebrew that came from the Chaldeans. If you look at any well known person in the bible Moses,Esau,Aaron etc you find they are related to Abraham. Jacob (later known as Israel) grandson of Abraham, has 12 sons, they become know as the 12 Tribes of Israel. These sons are related to Abraham through Jacob.
Jesus the Jew ancestors include David and Solomon and all the above through to Abraham the Hebrew!
The Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are genetically related. They are FAMILY. The Hebrews,Israelites,Jews ARE THE SAME PEOPLE AND ARE GENETICALLY RELATED!!!!!READ THE BIBLE
If you claim to be a Hebrew then you must be related to a Jew. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE.
The bible verses and DNA testing show that African Americans are not related to the above at all. They are WEST AFRICANS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49751 Feb 7, 2013
Mr Yisrael keeps going on about Jews coming form Edom. Esau was the first Edomite. His brother was Jacob, their father was Isaac and yes ISAAC WAS ABRAHAMS SON! They all related. They are family. READ YOUR BIBLE MR YISRAEL!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49752 Feb 7, 2013
The term Yehudi (Jew) occurs 74 times in the Masoretic text of the Hebrew bible. The plural Yehudim debuts in 2 Kings 16:6 and Chronicles 32:18. DNA testing on the three main groups of Jews, North African, Shephardi and Ashkenazi find they are related and share the same ancestor going back over 2000 years. Maybe Abraham?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49753 Feb 7, 2013
The Biblical narative began in what we know today as Africa!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49754 Feb 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
The Biblical narative began in what we know today as Africa!!!
Ur in the Chaldeans is in Mesopotamia now Iraq Genesis 11:31
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49755 Feb 7, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sir,
i got you well : a lot of haters here that despised the Hebrew Israelites.

Still what the "heathens" are and what their destiny can be if the prophecies come to fruit in the future ?

a white/redboi
"If" the prophecies cme to pass shows U r in doubt..b extremely careful w/ tht "if"
The world is given an option..abide or death!..simple!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49756 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
The term Yehudi (Jew) occurs 74 times in the Masoretic text of the Hebrew bible. The plural Yehudim debuts in 2 Kings 16:6 and Chronicles 32:18. DNA testing on the three main groups of Jews, North African, Shephardi and Ashkenazi find they are related and share the same ancestor going back over 2000 years. Maybe Abraham?
Why do you not call yourselves Israelite?

And explain how is it you can he the choosen, if you were not first???

You came from the caucas mountains, that is not the place of creation!!!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#49757 Feb 7, 2013
Jews call themselves Israeli. They were the chosen but not any more. G-d chose Abraham who is also the Muslim patriarch. http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
African AE

#49758 Feb 7, 2013
Sorry wrong link this one
www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#49759 Feb 7, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
"If" the prophecies cme to pass shows U r in doubt..b extremely careful w/ tht "if"
The world is given an option..abide or death!..simple!!
Sir,

i got that well and believe these prophecies will pass into reality one day or another, maybe thorough a longer process but who knows ? it's not to me to have a say in this, i'm the least on the list.
i was using the "if" for those who are less convinced than myself and can read this thread from a neutral/discovery point of view.

Not everybody is that familiar with Hebrew Israelites'message : myself i was completely ignorant back to early 2009 when i saw my first videos and could not stop from learning from that moment.

a white/redboi

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#49760 Feb 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you not call yourselves Israelite?
And explain how is it you can he the choosen, if you were not first???
You came from the caucas mountains, that is not the place of creation!!!
Excellent question sir about The Chosen.

a white/redboi
African AE

#49761 Feb 7, 2013
www.youtube.com/watch... hopefully this one will work

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49762 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ur in the Chaldeans is in Mesopotamia now Iraq Genesis 11:31
Why did Abraham go to war against them then as enemies?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49763 Feb 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
Jews call themselves Israeli. They were the chosen but not any more. G-d chose Abraham who is also the Muslim patriarch. http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
They were the chosen but not anymore?

Hmmm.. sounds like what Looms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... 3 min Drilling for the ... 44
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 4 min Kato 3,552
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min dreamhunk 32,912
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,406,297
drilling for the nerve has died of aids in his ... (Nov '15) 14 min Drilling for the ... 10
Dear White People 27 min Kato 288
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min Real 47,387
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 3 hr Hmm 40
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 4 hr Go Blue Forever 27
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 13 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web