Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49725 Feb 6, 2013
Brand NUBIAN Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Did you "Google" "Phinehas the NUBIAN"? Didn't I mention a song by "Sugar Minott" to you? Didn't I ask you if "get tired of mentioning" "SEPHARVAIM"(In Babylon / Iraq) and the rest of the crew repeatedly? Is 2nd Kings Chapter 17 verse 24 your only trick?
so we do agree where jews from? we taking steps,we crossing the Bridge,once you cross this bridge NO GOING BACK, you will be in, so we do agree?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49726 Feb 6, 2013
-YAWNS-
so moses was the pharaoh 'yawns'?
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#49727 Feb 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>does saying that offend you? why saying where them jews from is a Trick? you hated to say that? isnt that THEIR HOME?
You claim you are the ancient Hebrews so who was your ancestor?

Level 8

Location hidden

#49728 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>Did you "Google" "Phinehas the NUBIAN"? Didn't I mention a song by "Sugar Minott" to you? Didn't I ask you if "get tired of mentioning" "SEPHARVAIM"(In Babylon / Iraq) and the rest of the crew repeatedly? Is 2nd Kings Chapter 17 verse 24 your only trick?
still wonder why that got to be a trick?cant see you but read you an that aint good you saying that ? is it a trick in seeing if you knows where Jews from,its peoples for year get on an want to change to flow, if you knows where jews from then you knows it wont work, so you saying where jews from, gone put you on the Truth side, cause saying they from Palestine, your gone be confused dont know, or a Lie, an knows it, you saying where them jews from gone tell alot about you, We KILLING False Messages around here about our Heritage!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49729 Feb 6, 2013
Are you a Hebrew Israelite?
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Brandon, MS

#49730 Feb 6, 2013
No,.. it doesn't offend ME. You "KNOWS" and I "KNOWS" they are from "BABYLON". I just don't understand why you keep asking me as if 'I don't know'. What offends me is when others "insult my intelligence". Remember you called me a "DEVIL". Plus,.. you called me "White". The "White" comment hurt.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49731 Feb 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You claim you are the ancient Hebrews so who was your ancestor?
its not a claim, its facts all so-called AA are Hebrews,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49732 Feb 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You claim you are the ancient Hebrews so who was your ancestor?
My ancestor gone be the Hebrews that ran into africa in 588BC, with the Prophet Jeremiah Behind them,
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Brandon, MS

#49733 Feb 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a Hebrew Israelite?
What's this,.. a job interview? I guess you can say that. We have a little something in MS.
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Brandon, MS

#49734 Feb 6, 2013
You're still ignoring Phinehas,..

Level 8

Location hidden

#49735 Feb 6, 2013
No,.. it doesn't offend ME. You "KNOWS" and I "KNOWS" they are from "BABYLON". I just don't understand why you keep asking me as if 'I don't know'. What offends me is when others "insult my intelligence". Remember you called me a "DEVIL". Plus,.. you called me "White". The "White" comment hurt.
you aint just been laying down a strong Hebrew message, yo message been,so what cushie , ok everybody has to learn at some point its alot of things I didnt know in detail like i know now, we trying to Grow as well as show our peoples our heritage in Bible. so your going to help that or hinder it, an we gone stop you from hindering this, WE got this, they aint been able to stop the truth,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49736 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>What's this,.. a job interview? I guess you can say that. We have a little something in MS.
I got the Jerusalem chronicles with just bout all the Hebrew set ups in Miss,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49737 Feb 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> its not a claim, its facts all so-called AA are Hebrews,
but this is the problem with bhi. after making the claim that aa are 'hebrews' someone will logically ask, what's your ancestry? how do you connect aa to canaan/mesopotamia? aren't you west african?

and then the bhi will pull out the bible and start making connections between scripture and themselves as 'proof'.

this is not sufficient for most people who see the bible as a book with many different interpretations. and see aa as only WA.

and this is why i keep on saying the scholarship coming from the bhi is pretty weak.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49738 Feb 6, 2013
its all good!kick back,if yo message off! we waiting,we got poison leak control,im supervisor in that department,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49739 Feb 6, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
but this is the problem with bhi. after making the claim that aa are 'hebrews' someone will logically ask, what's your ancestry? how do you connect aa to canaan/mesopotamia? aren't you west african?
and then the bhi will pull out the bible and start making connections between scripture and themselves as 'proof'.
this is not sufficient for most people who see the bible as a book with many different interpretations. and see aa as only WA.
and this is why i keep on saying the scholarship coming from the bhi is pretty weak.
see first you have to know the history of bible an most dont, ok the Hebrews ran into africa we are descendent from them it can be seen, an its logical, No one has a genealogical recorders how? where? i can show you jews making up a Genealogy for them selfs, if hebrews ran into africa, an was to come out as slaves, thats yo record right before yo eyes, where as jews dont have that, to indicate they Hebrews,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49740 Feb 6, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish Exilarch, Nehemiah ben Hushiel, had then been appointed the ruler of Jerusalem.he wrote jews genolagy

Level 8

Location hidden

#49741 Feb 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>see first you have to know the history of bible an most dont, ok the Hebrews ran into africa we are descendent from them it can be seen, an its logical, No one has a genealogical recorders how? where? i can show you jews making up a Genealogy for them selfs, if hebrews ran into africa, an was to come out as slaves, thats yo record right before yo eyes, where as jews dont have that, to indicate they Hebrews,
africa is the 2nd largest continent in the world.
so 'running into africa' ain't an argument.

intelligent people are gonna be skeptical ask questions, and expect solid factual answers. pulling out a verse here and there and saying 'they be us', ain't gonna cut it for 99% of aa.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49742 Feb 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> Jewish Exilarch, Nehemiah ben Hushiel, had then been appointed the ruler of Jerusalem.he wrote jews genolagy
i'm not asking bout european jewish genealogy, i'm asking bout yours.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#49743 Feb 7, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
key word "hate"...hate has no color of skin to qualify a person yet the content of their heart is what convicts one from another
Sir,
i got you well : a lot of haters here that despised the Hebrew Israelites.

Still what the "heathens" are and what their destiny can be if the prophecies come to fruit in the future ?

a white/redboi

Level 8

Location hidden

#49744 Feb 7, 2013
Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves: heritage cut off, is the Hebrews genealogy, not being able to show one,! which is a Miracle,unlike the jews, home claim to have one , but no miracles,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all..... 2 min MeSo 4
Poll Is half Italian and half Black a hot mix? (Jun '10) 11 min Jay 406
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Peppy 1,457,470
Under Trump NYC could Lose its Statuses as Glob... 34 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 9
Pres. Trump likes Jews counting his money (not ... 39 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Honk Dismembers Parents, Dissolves Them in Acid. 42 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
Deport barros 2017 47 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 27
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Chief Red Cloud 110
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr dcool 245
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 6 hr facts 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Powertoafrica 50,526
More from around the web