Hebrew Israelite
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Jackson, MS

#49682 Feb 6, 2013
Like you pushing the "EGYPTIANS",. and ignoring the "NUBIANS".

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#49683 Feb 6, 2013
Genesis 10:8-9
8 CUSH was the father[c] of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; that is why it is said,“Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the Lord.” 10 The first centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Uruk, Akkad and Kalneh, in[d] Shinar.[e] 11 From that land he went to Assyria, where he built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir,[f] Calah 12 and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah—which is the great city."

I love when dummies use the scriptures to claim that Abraham came from the Middle East therefore was not dark skin when we see here that a black man Nimrod of Cush founded the very place Abraham came from. Abraham lived among blacks, and may have even descendant from a union of a Shemite male and Hamite female because we know the Shemites like Elamites were dark skin proven by their art work with them painting themselves mid brown.

The simple fact is that Babylon after the flood was inhabited by everybody. But it was a black Cushite named Nimrod that actually built the first civilization there after the flood. Though man black Hamites went to Africa, some like Nimrod stayed in Babylon. After the tower of babel we see Shem and Ham at times living in the same countries (Babylon/Canaan) when they are not living near each other. There were plenty of records of them mixing from the Torah and Bible. In essence when you use the pathetic Abraham came from the Middle East argument, the black man did built the middle east after all, lol. You cannot escape the black origin and imprint in ancient civilization.
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Jackson, MS

#49684 Feb 6, 2013
I was "NOT" pushing the "caucasoid HYSKOS" as hebrews. Do you think I ask questions out of ignorance?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49685 Feb 6, 2013
Fixing to Break this down for those that got a GRIP on this Heritage! check this!Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia (729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne (722/721 B.C.E.)ok the Assyrians that had a lil Ham in them tried to STATION OUR BEST FIGHTER IN the Place where the Chaldeans was staging their Attacks on Babylon this going to be when Assyria was In control of Babylon!ok to show you that they took the BEST FIGHTERS see back then a solder would be given a chance to join the Enemy's army! an live! they had away to control the Soldier from other Nations!ok lets look into this!!2 Kings 15:30 The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.them was the ones the Assyrians took.they was the tribes the Assyrians took from our land, they was the fighters fighting Assyria everybody THEY WAS SKILLFUL do you knows what that means? they gone be a SOLDIERS THAT KILL REAL GOOD an LOVE THE WAR of ANYKIND!THEY WAS THE BEST!ok lets look at the tribes the Assyrians took an this DUDE DID IT Tiglath-Pileser III,.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, ok they put us in the HEART OF BABYLON TO FIGHT the CHALDEAN S plus WE HAD TO DO PUNISH MENT FOR FOOLING WITH THE ASSYRIANS which turned on us when the CHALDEAN STOCK TOOK BABYLON use helping the Assyrian, an fooling with THEM BRUNG US DOWN its all in the BIBLE,Assyia came an got our FIGHTING TRIBES,! The sons of 1 Chronicles 5:18;Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan,They were the sons of Valour," i.e., they belonged to the valiant warriors, "men bearing shield and sword (weapons of offence and defence), and those treading (or bending) the bow," i.e. skilful bowmen.,so them Assyrians taking them tribes gone help them fight against the MERODACH-BALADAN;a Chaldean he wrested the kingship of Babylonia from the pro-Assyrian king Nabunadin-zer. Merodach-Baladan, who also had designs on the kingship, supported the Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III,when he Placed the SEPHARVIAMS in Samaria, it was a move the CHALDEAN S wanted to get to them BOOKS in Bethel where Jeroboam had set up a RELIGION, from Egypt, the DEVIL MERODACH-BALADAN was able to trick the Assyrians so MERODACH-BALADAN He was thus able to strengthen his position among the Chaldean tribes, increase his influence in Babylonia, and forge an alliance with Elam,without interference from Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia(729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne(722/721 see we gone be there on the ASSYRIAN SIDE Fighting the Chaldeans an when they Take ASSYRIA in 612BC the Hebrews Assyria an the Egyptians would have been cool for 90 years!the The Saite period,once the CHALDEANS.612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon ,Jeremiah 51:27,read it!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49686 Feb 6, 2013
Brand NUBIAN Agenda wrote:
I was "NOT" pushing the "caucasoid HYSKOS" as hebrews. Do you think I ask questions out of ignorance?
Hey,
Did you post a bust from Wiki of Sensusret 1 and Ahmose 1?

Unless that was you under another cloak, then it applies.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49687 Feb 6, 2013
1 Chronicles 5:18;The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan: these are the ones the peoples the ASSYRIANS took away, they was the fighter! they had strong backs, they could work, an then if need be fight! the ASSYRIANS used our peoples like all the Nations, they used us for free work, an just like the U.S.A even after slavery we JOIN THEIR THE ENEMYS ARMYS! like now, even though these peoples enslaved us we still loyal to them, we the same like of peoples as back then, you see after slavery we didn't disappear on these white peoples? it takes the CREATOR to move us,ok check,valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war; strong able bodied men; and not only able to bear and carry arms, sword in one hand, and shield in another; but were men of valour and courage, and had military skill, and knew how to handle their arms to advantage:the ASSYRIANS WAS A WAR NATION WORST THEN BABYLON,thats all they did was FLAY Peoples! they wanted us in they army, to work of to fight, they was smart! the Assyrians KNEW that JAPHEHT evil peoples was up in Babylon, they the Chaldean s would take Assyria an Egypt to. ok check this,four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war: that used to go out when there was occasion, now those was The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, they fought on that NORTH FRONT! wasnt hardly no wars coming from Judah side, Africa, all the ENEMYs came from the EAST! ok check this out,these was the Fighters these the peoples the Assyrians took,if the assyrians would have took 1 person away we would have said they took Yisrael away! we had to stay in HOLY LAND ALL OF US!not one should be missing! ok check this 1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, so how they become the lost tribes? only them solder would the Assyrians have use for, thats why it was said by KING HEZEKIAH,in 715.b.c,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.2 Chronicles 30:8;Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him., WE WAS DOING THE PASSOVER IN JUDAH, we would all go into africa with Judah in 588.b.c when the chaldees was in the land!
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Jackson, MS

#49688 Feb 6, 2013
I ask Ben a question,.. and the "three amigos" show up.

Level 7

Location hidden

#49689 Feb 6, 2013
Like you pushing the "EGYPTIANS",. and ignoring the "NUBIANS".
Silly,

I am not ignoring the Nubians. When I'm speaking of Egyptian, I'm speaking of them as well.
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Jackson, MS

#49690 Feb 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,
Did you post a bust from Wiki of Sensusret 1 and Ahmose 1?
Unless that was you under another cloak, then it applies.
NO,.. and stop "STONE WALLING".
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Jackson, MS

#49691 Feb 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly,
I am not ignoring the Nubians. When I'm speaking of Egyptian, I'm speaking of them as well.
So,.. you and "DISASTER LOOMS" are the same individual or are you just defending him?

Level 7

Location hidden

#49692 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>So,.. you and "DISASTER LOOMS" are the same individual or are you just defending him?
Are you projecting?

Level 7

Location hidden

#49693 Feb 6, 2013
Everyone on this thread for the Hebrew Israelites know who I am.

It is you who is questionable.

Level 7

Location hidden

#49694 Feb 6, 2013
The Israelites didn't fight agains Egypt , they were who they ran to all the time. Africa.

When Egypt attacked JUDA during the time of Rehoboam (5 yrs or so after Solomon had died), the king of Egypt was Sesak(Shoshenq/Shishak (Shshk)).
Shishak along with Ethiopia, Lybia and Succothites invaded JUDA (which was also a part of Egypt) and took all of their treasures.
"2 Chonicles 12:9 And Sesak king of Egypt came to Jerusalem and took away the treasures of the House of THE CREATOR, and the treasures of the Kings House, and shortly he took all . And he took also the shields of gold which Salomon made."

Shosheng was from Lybia and rose to power as in the Egyptian Army under Psusennes 2 of the 21st Dynasty. Married his son to Osorkon, Psusennes daughter. when Psusennes died with no sons, Shoshenq took over the throne.(the time THE CREATOR punished ISRAELITES because of the sin during Rehoboam time)

So basically again, the Egyptians are who the ISRAELITES ran to, UNLESS it was a different type of rulers in Egypt.
If Ramsees was E1b1a.... that would make ISRAELITES E1b1a!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49695 Feb 6, 2013
I ask Ben a question,.. and the "three amigos" show up.
we pushing a Hebrew line, we cant Bar non!! where them jews from? i stay asking you an you never say!! where them jews from? is you trying to Leak poison? Hey !!!! where them jews from? your funny!! that cant get you in!! where them jews from ?

Level 7

Location hidden

#49696 Feb 6, 2013
Pyramids in Africa... follow the footprints.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49697 Feb 6, 2013
We was made one in Babylon,The Prophet EZEKIEL over seen the deal! CREATOR told him to get them sticks an join them together an they was to be one in HIS the CREATORS eyes,! fo you bro an sis that might be reading this check this! an this was in 583.b.c 44 years before our people went home from Babylon! this!,Ezekiel 37:15;The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,Ezekiel 37:16;Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:Ezekiel 37:17;And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in your hand.Ezekiel 37:18;And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?;Ezekiel 37:19;Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.Ezekiel 37:20;And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes, he even had to SHOW THEM THE STICKS,Ezekiel 37:21;And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:an we Can Home from babylon! we was ONE peoples being Lead By the kings in Judah in 715 BC when we Escaped the Assyrians 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SO our peoples being in Judah made us ONE PEOPLES THEN! ok we came back from the Assyrians whom was getting Attacked by the Chaldean s Scythian s , an other Nations from the North!So we would leave the Assyrians an GO BACK TO OUR ONLY NATION JUDAH! the southern Kingdom that was AFRICA S FRONT DOOR! Africa was our Back door!Egypt was! we always ran to Egypt when war came from North of us,JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa! so that KILLED THAT LOST TRIBE MESS! the Assyrians Need all the Help they could get, Babylon was fixing to Make the Vanish from History!, when Babylon came at Assyria, thats what Created The Saite period;,Psammetichus I (664–610 BC) was appointed by Assurbanipal to govern Egypt. we would most definitly come home being that Ephraim an Manasseh, Jeroboam was down with the Egyptians,WOULDN'T MAKE NO sense for them to run off to SOME UNKNOWN LAND! when Assyria got cool with us an Egypt!The Assyrians was fighting against that Armenian Chaldean Scythian, mixed with some Arabs, they was taking Assyria down! so this was said before that Happen!Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babalon together which bring bout the The Saite period,so we was all in AFRICA AS ONE, we came to America as ONE, we left BABYLON as ONE, we came back from Assyria as ONE! you see? we still ONE PEOPLES! aint NO way round it!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#49698 Feb 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Everyone on this thread for the Hebrew Israelites know who I am.
It is you who is questionable.
Ma'am,

another jeff-Barry troll fake ID.

a white/redboi
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Jackson, MS

#49699 Feb 6, 2013
Come on now Ben,.. you and that damn "Where them jews from?". Keep digging,...
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#49700 Feb 6, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sir,

it seems logical and fair.

a white/redboi
key word "hate"...hate has no color of skin to qualify a person yet the content of their heart is what convicts one from another
Brand NUBIAN Agenda

Jackson, MS

#49701 Feb 6, 2013
First of all,.. if you go back and read, you'll notice my statement about "pushing Egypt" followed "LOOM's" comment about a "Hyskos push" which wasn't the intent of the "QUESTION" posed by "ME" (the only MS guy). Plus,.. the "caucasoid HYSKOS" comment was a "rhetorical question" "addressed to" "BEN", that "Unfaze" took" "out of context" and ran (his/her?) own way with it. Meanwhile,.. Ben is sitting back chillin' like a "Pope" talkin' bout "Where them jews from"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 1,263,793
I offer my sympathies to blacks who have to liv... 2 min T BOS 16
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 3 min Lee 14
wonderful great whiteman 5 min T BOS 8
Why do black people destroy everything they com... (Sep '14) 6 min spyz 18
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min lmbao 34,937
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 8 min enoch powell 277
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 43 min selina london 281
Africans did not sell their own 52 min PolakPotrafi 76
Are white people aware of white privilege? 57 min PolakPotrafi 155
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 3 hr TranshumanX 5,641
Why are most white people racist? 3 hr enoch powell 2,117
More from around the web