Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49650 Feb 6, 2013
This ways in Palestine in 430 BC we had been in the Land 100 years from Babylon an our Peoples that ran in africa was long gone, on the west coast an central Africa! we got on away from Egypt when Jeremiah told us them peoples was still on the way!,ok lets look at our peoples that return,we had Polluted Bread upon the Altar of Yah,ok look what was said to them Arabs an Jews because they had became one in the Land!Babylonian king Marduk-apal-iddina against Sennacherib,king of Assyria(705 to 681 B.C.)but the Arab troops were¶ taken prisoner by the Assyrians,and Sennacherib seems to have possessed considerable influence over the Arabs, as Herodotus (ii, 141)calls him"king of the Arabs and Assyrians"so the arabs was there with the 2Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath,and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria,and dwelt in the cities thereof. in Ezra days they was in the Land!OUR Land this was in 444BC Nehemiah 4:7;But it came to pass, that when Sanballat,and Tobiah,and the Arabians, and the Ammonites,and the Ashdodites,heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth,when Sanballat.heard that the walls . were made up,and .the breaches.stopped-The rapid progress of the fortifications, despite all their predictions to the contrary, goaded the Samaritans to frenzy. So they, dreading danger from the growing greatness of the Hebrew peoples,they couldnt stop us ok now lets look at the Prophet Malachi an what he had to say!Malachi 1:1;The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi,Malachi 1:2;I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,ok we see that! ok check this,Malachi 1:3;And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness, that would mean them Beastly peoples was going to be part of EDOM, because we knows a No Dragons walking around taking peoples Heritage!its going to be them same Beastly peoples that got us,SNAKE-DRAGON, SYMBOL OF MARDUK, THE PATRON GOD OF BABYLON (Mardochaios)was the Babylonian name of a late-generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon, who, when Babylon became the political center of the Euphrates valley in the time of Hammurabi(18th century BCE)started to slowly rise to the position of the head of the Babylonian pantheon, the second millennium BCE.THE DRAGON WAS THEM AMORITES Malachi 1:4;Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places;thus saith the LORD of hosts,They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.THEY CAME BACK THRU THE ASSYRIANS an BABYLON,all the peoples an tribes an Nations we ran off came Back with BABYLON,Malachi 1:5;And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.ok check this out being in Babylon we got CORRUPTED, an we came back trying to sacrifice blind animals,sick animals,Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.THIS WAS TO THE PRIEST of our peoples!Malachi 2:2;If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart,to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.WE KNOWS THEM CURSES MEAN LEAVE LAND!they would go into africa to!Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed,and spread dung upon your faces,even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49651 Feb 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
glim glim!! im to strong for you!!! your weak, an you have no fight in you, your defenseless with this, your a clam out of water!! i handle you an set you right!!at easy!!! boy, im a Hebrew elite! these WAR OF conscious an soul an mind,our being as a peoples is bottle up in this, this is a fight between good an evil, Trick i got you stay in yo place boy!!! dont you ever Rise up an Challenge Ben!!! you get that boy??? BEN will kick yo ass with this INFO, BOY you see that Ashkenaz Bow Down, boy i just you do the same!!! GIVE IT UP GLIM GLIM,show over, BEN got you!!! you Been DEBUNKED hahahahah,Got My stick out!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49652 Feb 6, 2013
Glim Glim Im a HEBREW BALLER you knows what that MEAN? IM BOSS MAN, in an out,i can hop in the Game Im the BOSS man, i can Kick back Im the Boss Man,what ever I do Im the Boss Man Guess why? IM HEBREW ELITE!! im top notch, Im upper Class!! CREAM OF CROP!!! hahahah guess why? IM a HEBREW ELITE, AKA THE BOSSMAN,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49653 Feb 6, 2013
IM HEBREW ELITE!! working out with you NO NO's, you weak ass tricks scared ass hell to go into European History!! me posting about it aint gone be good ,till we Debate bout it, an you DEVILS KNOWS THIS, it took a year for the Assyria Babylon to get all the way in,, i read this Page,You DEVILs duck the European Front, its gone come back im gone push for it,we cant talk about africa for ever, or Babylon, IM STRAP, READY,2 years an we aint got into European jews history!!! hahahah I BEEN DOING BOTH , thats why i can SAY NO HEBREWS IN EUROPE an talk shit to you about it, an its nothing you can come back with, which shows IM right, I want you weak MF to go into European history,TO so I CAN RUN IT AN LAY IT DOWN

Level 8

Location hidden

#49654 Feb 6, 2013
you NO NO's dont know shit!!! haha lol weak ass rat glimmer devil some sparkling shit with glitter in it hahaha! bring yo weak ass back here glim glim,my edomite Ethiopian bro

Level 8

Location hidden

#49655 Feb 6, 2013
Jeremiah 25:3;From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.Jeremiah 25:4;And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.Jeremiah 25:5;They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:Jeremiah 25:6;And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. we knows that hurt would be to get ship to all nations in the form of slavery! it was told to Moses an told to us by the Prophets,Jeremiah 25:7;Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the LORD; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.you see we worshiped the "queen of Heaven" the true roots of the christian church!,Jeremiah 25:8;Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Because ye have not heard my words,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words? "perpetual desolations"aint no Hebrew gone stay there in the Land, they gone all go into africa, where there was NO war, were we could WHIP everybody, NOBODY in africa could deal with us, so we made Kingdoms an we thought we was safe, an we was for awhile, because the whites would get sick in the woods warm hot weather isn't good for they skin, they didn't have all the things they have now to protect they skin, by the TROPIC OF CANCER is where we was look it up , it took the Jews to intermingle with them Arabs to soften up an give hue to they skin then they came into africa looking for us! we had wars with them, we was push to deep in the forest of west africa the Japehet kids the Romans at the top the Arabs mixed with everything coming from the east,Jeremiah 25:10;Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.Jeremiah 25:11 ;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.That would mean all those went into africa would get the Curses an not see the Land NO MO, an those went to Babylon 11ke they told Jeremiah 25:12 would come back home,Jeremiah 25:12;And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.you see Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, was of that Ham AMORITE blood line, then in comes Japehet blood line the Armenians, an Ashkenaz, they all from the NORTH an they came to get Babylon an to Get those that ran to JUDAH, because Assyria was taken over By Babylon an ALL HEBREWS went into Judah,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria

Level 8

Location hidden

#49656 Feb 6, 2013
Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.all so that BOOK of Moses because Jeremiah was a Prophet of them words, he was chosen at birth,he was a messenger a savoir, because if we would have listen to his words we would have been ok we would have been saved his word was directly from CREATOR,an everything he said CAME TO PASS!Jeremiah 25:14;For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands, this be all the Nations that has join them self's to Japehet kids the Armenians the true Jews, an edom,the mixed arabs that mixed with Jepeht kids, the amorites Edom an tubal-cain an them is the Jews of today! all mixed!from back in the Days, tubal-cain peoples got with Japehet kids they became ONE an from them they mixed with Canaan cursed seed that was the founders of Babylon.Cain was banished to the land of Nod, after his brother's murder an was the First White Man, and before Eve gave birth to her third son Seth,then there was as yet only one (supposed) descendant of Adam on earth that was Cain, and he was the reprobate . We know that Cain had a wife, and evidence would indicate that he had taken a female from among the BEASTS ,the Beastly peoples lived in NOD an cain went there, an they became ONE,an then after flood all wicked peoples got together in Babylon,Jeremiah 25:15;For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it, you see they was sent at us, we knows the Chaldean s be Armenians, an the rest of the family from the North an they took Babylon over,Jeremiah 25:16;And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them, an they have been mad,Jeremiah 25:17;Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:we gone see all the Nations that drank from that CUP, them are our true ENEMYS,Jeremiah 25:18 To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;an them same Peoples would steal our Heritage an remove us into all the kingdoms of the Earth,Jeremiah 25:19;Pharaoh king of Egypt, and his servants, and his princes, and all his people;Jeremiah 25:20;And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,them be Canaanite related peoples that had long ago mixed with other peoples, an was NON Hebrews,them peoples was a Nation before an we didnt destroy them now they UGLY head was to rise up an give add to our ENEMY,they was part of EDOM.Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,we see EDOM in there, ok,Jeremiah 25:22;And all the kings of Tyrus, and all the kings of Zidon, and the kings of the isles which are beyond the sea,that would be them Natives to BEYOND THE SEA,the whites from the coast line of Europe from the North got us, history bare witness to this,Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,this be them ARABS that has moved up in our hoods today! in the past they sold us to the Grecians Japheht kids they open the door to slavery ather we ran into africa ,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,you see them words? kings of Arabia?the mingled people mixed peoples,they mixed up with all thee above,Jeremiah 25:25;And all the kings of Zimri, and all the kings of Elam, and all the kings of the Medes,thats the peoples from India,an they whites mixed up in them an arabs to,Jeremiah 25:26;

Level 8

Location hidden

#49657 Feb 6, 2013
Jews lived the Good life how could they be Hebrews an Never suffer from the Curse ? that was suppose to be on the Hebrews?! THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE identical Biblical CURSES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES an they never loose Heritage, how the Jews going to be Hebrews an their Ancestor them Sepharivams 2kings 17;24?And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok, we know all Sephardi come from Babylon Originally, ok we Knows jews Never suffered cures, that would fit Bible, they went thru Nothing MOSES said the Hebrews would most certainly go thru, ok if you look at Bible , when the Babylonians was at the Peoples the Hebrews living in Judah remember the Hebrews escaped from the Assyrians in 722BC,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria. so we knows the Hebrews of Yisrael was in Judah, ok the Babylonians come Next an they where at Assyria that's what the Saite Period was about an it was approved,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, ok now we back to Babylon,our peoples that went to Babylon followed the CREATORS word! the Peoples that went into AFRICA was to GET THE CURSES ONLY!its HERE! ok check this out!READ Jeremiah 27-28 you see Hananiah the prophet was sending us out we be that Group that would go into AFRICA an get them YOKES of IRON, that the PROPHEHT, those that STAYED WOULD GET SOME YOKE OF IRON on they necks check what was told to Hananiah, for us an what he was making happen to us, he was goingh to make us get the YOKE check this;Hananiah took wood yoke off Jeremiahs neck,broke it!Proheht Jeremiah walked off! ok check this!Jeremiah 28:13;Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast broken the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.look at last part "but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". you see them WORDS?"but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". OK check this,all those that didnt summit the Babylon RAN into AFRICA thats 100% in Bible, ok at what point did they get removed from africa? the ONLY TIME PEOPLES been moved from africa an taken world wide was when we got taken down thru there with YOKE of IRON on our peoples Neck,OK HOW THE JEWS GOING TO BE HEBREWS? when they suffered non of curses,["the Parthian Empire were situated in Mesopotamia in Nisibis and Nehardea. Jewish chronicles state that they enjoyed a long period of peace and maintained close and positive contacts with the reigning dynasty. This is proved among other things, by the participation of the Jews in the rebellions against Trajan (the Roman Emperor) in Mesopotamia (116 AD). In addition, the Jews took an active part in organizing the silk trade, an advantage they owed to the evident support of the kings"}The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49658 Feb 6, 2013
I knows you Devils hate this!! that us so-called AA are the true Hebrews, its make you feel funny inside!! you kind of got a smile on the inside an you say to yo self," "I knew some good was in them extra ordinary", the ONLY PEOPLES would hate us to be the True Hebrews is the Peoples that have done us WRONG!! ITs killing them inside to know that they did the CREATOR peoples wrong real Bad, an only a Devil wants to hold us down, an not want us to be the peoples we really is, they fore filled Prophecy !an this was from the CREATOR direct what we been thru, so an ex-plantation owner descendent gone feel hate towards us,an then to find out we the true Hebrews, you devils gone say anything you can for the reality of this not to be real,an i have the utmost fun showing that we are them, so try all you devils like, it aint gone ever change the Fact, Not even the DNA games because we knows you been in our lands since we been under DIVINE Punishment,an your NOT GONE USE YO DNA to say whom is a Hebrew, because your Invaders, playing Games to stall time, that's It,how Jews gone before Jacob, an all the Miracle that took place to establish the Hebrew Nation,BUT THE JEWS suffered non of the WRATH of CREATOR,but they some kind of way connected, THATS the MOST EVILEST THING IN WHOLE EARTH, ALL THE Miracles BUT NO CURSES? IS BLASPHEMOUS, Wicked evil

Level 8

Location hidden

#49659 Feb 6, 2013
ITS BLASPHEMOUS, Wicked evil, to say jews are Hebrews, when the hebrew nation was establish by "Miracle" an the jews feel divine because they say them 'Miracles' happen to them,ok where is the Curses because the Bible showed the Hebrews to be disobedient, an Chased out the Land, an they History can be seen as Punishment up to this day, its a peoples Lands less, with out a Heritage. lost an being eat alive by all peoples on this earth, everybody feasting on them because the they was disobedient, ok at what point in history did they fate change? from the lost of Heritage? the jews Never lost Heritage.so where is the curses that goes along with the "Miracles" where is the jews lost of heritage? what Yoke of Iron been on they neck till they was destroyed as a peoples? IT EVIL TO SAY JEWS ARE HEBREWS when they suffered no curses,its like MOCKING CREATOR, that HE only bless when you do wrong, IS EVIL WICKED,ITS BLASPHEMOUS,
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49660 Feb 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>the Peoples Stolen from Africa where the Hebrews ran to in 588BC, ok whom history fit bible our 100% whom fit every prophecy ? we do!! how you gone take a whole 100's of million unless the CREATOR consented to it? Its unheard of, it had to be the will of CREATOR, for such an evil act to have happen, its easy to see, but peoples fooled becuae of T,V an whats been wrote in history about us!!your fooled by it
AGREED!! Even those of us 2day had a curse to fulfill..read Isaiah 42:21-25..we missed the shackles/yokes but the handcuffs/parole caught us LMAO! We can't escape CREATOR judgement for transgression so now HE is renewing us
Phaed

Duson, LA

#49661 Feb 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
I knows you Devils hate this!! that us so-called AA are the true Hebrews, its make you feel funny inside!! you kind of got a smile on the inside an you say to yo self," "I knew some good was in them extra ordinary", the ONLY PEOPLES would hate us to be the True Hebrews is the Peoples that have done us WRONG!! ITs killing them inside to know that they did the CREATOR peoples wrong real Bad, an only a Devil wants to hold us down, an not want us to be the peoples we really is, they fore filled Prophecy !an this was from the CREATOR direct what we been thru, so an ex-plantation owner descendent gone feel hate towards us,an then to find out we the true Hebrews, you devils gone say anything you can for the reality of this not to be real,an i have the utmost fun showing that we are them, so try all you devils like, it aint gone ever change the Fact, Not even the DNA games because we knows you been in our lands since we been under DIVINE Punishment,an your NOT GONE USE YO DNA to say whom is a Hebrew, because your Invaders, playing Games to stall time, that's It,how Jews gone before Jacob, an all the Miracle that took place to establish the Hebrew Nation,BUT THE JEWS suffered non of the WRATH of CREATOR,but they some kind of way connected, THATS the MOST EVILEST THING IN WHOLE EARTH, ALL THE Miracles BUT NO CURSES? IS BLASPHEMOUS, Wicked evil
CREATOR says there will be "recompense"!! No mercy on those who hate us

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49662 Feb 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this dirt? Can you clean the forum?
Speaking of dirt, you are the hired help. Clean up yourself and all of the other trolls from these pages ASAP!!!

Location hidden

#49663 Feb 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The most definitely dont look black to me and I see Africans everyday lol.....
Your color schemes and race BS is totally flawed.

These are AAs...black americans.

http://www.google.com/search...

You can't pigeon hole people with your stupid ways.
A Full Cup

Clinton, MS

#49664 Feb 6, 2013
Ben,..The "Hyskos" Jewish theory. If the "Hyskos" were "hebrews", that would mean "Moses" would have to be a "caucasoid" like the "Hyskos" in order to "blend in" right. That would also mean "the people" "OPRESSED" by a "caucasoid Pharaoh" would also have to be "caucasoids" themselves. Right?

Level 8

Location hidden

#49665 Feb 6, 2013
A Full Cup wrote:
Ben,..The "Hyskos" Jewish theory. If the "Hyskos" were "hebrews", that would mean "Moses" would have to be a "caucasoid" like the "Hyskos" in order to "blend in" right. That would also mean "the people" "OPRESSED" by a "caucasoid Pharaoh" would also have to be "caucasoids" themselves. Right?
everybody it done match up non of they history, its like a crooked road

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49666 Feb 6, 2013
Saying Hyskos were at the time of Sensusret 1.... Well, during the 12th dynasty.. they were still black.
Then saying the Hyskos were at the time of Ahmose 1.
They are still black.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49667 Feb 6, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREED!! Even those of us 2day had a curse to fulfill..read Isaiah 42:21-25..we missed the shackles/yokes but the handcuffs/parole caught us LMAO! We can't escape CREATOR judgement for transgression so now HE is renewing us
sho aint no jews full of prisons,nowhere

Location hidden

#49668 Feb 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The most definitely dont look black to me and I see Africans everyday lol.....
You see troll if you'd traveled this planet, as I haves, you'd know that AAs cover all Phenotyping of all so&called racial groups! So you cannot make the claim that, that first portrait of the MESSIAH and His Disciples, don't look like the Blacks/Africans!!!

You trolls are fighting a losing battle.
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#49669 Feb 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>sho aint no jews full of prisons,nowhere
That's right brotha.Those fake crakka Jews own the prisons and make money off imprisoning our people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,522,893
white and latino men are better in bed than bla... (Jan '11) 1 hr Tish 130
White people are gentiles. Gentiles are pagans... (Jul '15) 1 hr Clayton 3
Sumerians, Minoans and Etruscans are NOT BLACK ... (Jan '10) 2 hr StopHATING 64
Why do black people like to gang up on people (May '13) 2 hr NycForever 72
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 2 hr IT IS I 72
GUESS the black topix poster! 2 hr Chinese Butterfly 34
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 2 hr Marcus Washington 859
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 8 hr sin 1,494
More from around the web