white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49564 Feb 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Wiki Answers When did the Hebrew nation become known as the Jews
Ashkenazi Levites, destruction of the temple! About 50% of Ashkenazi Levites have Middle Eastern origin. There was large scale immigration into thriving European cities like Rome,Greece and the Byzantine Empire. Do you think Jews just sat in ancient Israel all the time! Jews go where the money is!
no sir ACCORDING TO YOU, NOT WIKI. I want to hear your response according to YOUR STUDIES. Youve still manage to dodge my question. When did the HEBREW lose his heritage? When did the YISRAELITE HEBREWS lose their heritage? What contracts inhances the process. What govt laws banished these people off their land? How did the hebrews become naturalized in rome? PLEASE RESPOND WITHOUT WIKI, THESE ARE SOMEBODY ELSES STUDIES AND THEY MAYNIT BE ACCURATE. we want to here what you know, NOT WHAT YOUVE HEARD!
white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49565 Feb 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Senigaglia family;: they became rich merchants and famous goldsmiths,hands in slave trade,Name of Ship---Jewish Owners
Abigail----------Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks
Crown----------Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson
Nassau----------Moses Levy
Four Sisters--------Moses Levy
Anne & Eliza------Justus Bosch and John Abrams
Prudent Betty------Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix
Hester----------Mordecai and David Gomez
Elizabeth ----------Mordecai and David Gomez
Antigua----------Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell
Betsy ----------Wm. De Woolf
Polly----------James De Woolf
White Horse----------Jan de Sweevts
Expedition----------John and Jacob Roosevelt
Charlotte----------Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks
Caracoa----------Moses and Sam Levy, The most significant Jewish involvement in the slave-trade was in Spain and Portugal in the 10th to 15th centuries.Jews participated in the European colonization of the Americas, and they owned slaves The Atlantic slave trade transferred African slaves from Africa to colonies in the New World. Much of the slave trade followed a triangular route: slaves were transported from Africa to the Caribbean, sugar from there to North America or Europe, and manufactured goods from there to Africa.Jewish participation in the Atlantic slave trade arose as the result of a confluence of two historical events: the expulsion of Jews from Spain and Portugal, and the discovery of the New World,Now these the same jews that ran from palestine an set up shop!After Spain and Portugal expelled many of their Jewish residents in the 1490s, many Jews from Spain and Portugal migrated to the Americas and to Holland, among other destinations. They there formed an important "network of trading families" that enabled them to transfer assets and information, an start Banking an lending based on slave Loans,a slave for Gold,see the Banks Transferred Slave Gains all over, which started your Money into Paper then change it back to gold at the Banks the jews own, the Jews Own the Mortgages on the Plantation, it was much easier an safer to loan the slaver Money to function, see the Jews made Money from the sell of the slaves getting them there, Capturing them, an creating a system for the slave system to follow!Jews could read an write where as your uneducated stupid English European was stupid,Jews and descendants of Jews converted to Christianity participated in the slave trade on both sides of the Atlantic, in Holland, Spain, and Portugal on the eastern side, and in Brazil, Caribbean, and North America on the west side,The role of Jewish converts to Christianity (New Christians) and of Jewish traders, THEY PUT US UNDER WHIP an made us into christina an a bro couldnt speak hebrew or Arabic, around them because they spoke everything, cant plot to get away, or nothng,check this out, Due to forcible conversions of Jews to Christianity many New Christians continued to practice Judaism in secret, meaning it was impossible for historians to determine what portion of these slave traders were Jewish or Non Jews, OK all of them was jews they was trying to hide it with only 5% being non jews, but since jews keep all records one mite NOT EVER KNOW!!
hey ben have you read that book called the secret relationship between blacks and jews?
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49566 Feb 5, 2013
And yes, Thutmose 3 is "negriod" also.

Not the narrow fake nose that they posted/

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49567 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
dude wth are you talk'n bout?
What are you talking about???

Those people you're pimping were still pagan in those days. Why would Romans persecute their own people, who believe in the same pagan systems???

Again, the MESSIAH'S portrait with the Decipels is in the Coptic museum, in Kemet ,(Egypt). He was of the same stock as those you so veimately oppose.

That portrait is 2000 years of age. There is not A SINGLE EUROPEAN OR ARAB IN THE INTIRE PICTURE. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT???
white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49569 Feb 5, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>. I've found myself in scripture. Your the confused one. Call them egyptians which I'm sure they never called themselves or call the isralites, they are us and they can be found all over africa. Exiled egyptians or exilled isralites call them what u want looms. All in all we are taking difrent routes and getting to the same place.
I prefer using the biblical text. Calling isralites egyptians is confusing to me especially when using the biblical historical text. Especially since Egypt is very recent term unlike kemet. Ur coming from a Sara seti logic, a Dr. Ben logic who is a self proclaimed isralite BTW and a Dr. Clark logic. Do u. We are using different terms to describe the same people. I prefer the biblical text because unlike kemetology it actually shows us why we fell as a people and why we were enslaved ad a people. Simply stating we were kings and queens don't mean ish to me. Tell me why we fell.
Genesis 15:13-14, 18-21 KJV
And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
[14] And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
[18] In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
[19] The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,[20] And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,[21] And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.
19-21
From the great lakes of Africa to lower Egypt,
you know ive said the almost the same thing a couple of days ago and i got the same response. I keep telling him that the wor egyptian was very ambigiuos and means a lot of different things but when using the term egyptian to reference any ones identity: ANYONE COULD HAVE BEEN AN EGYPTIAN because when your naturalized undr a certain govt you take on the name off the govt but it doesnt change the nationality. I asked him hebrews were in egypt but it didnt make them one of the sons of MIZR they didnt all of sudden become casluhims or naphtorims the remaind HEBREWS. But i also mentioned to him that egyptians was used as a slang in England to denote an OUTLAW, ROGUE, A VAGABOND. But you explained it better than me!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49570 Feb 5, 2013
YEAH looms, let's hear your excuse for the above.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49571 Feb 5, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Edomites and their bands went against ISRAELITES and stole their Heritage AND killed/enslaved/sold them off so they could claim the HERITAGE.
Were confederate with Japhet. Then Japhet turned around and took over.
took over like his ass just got off lunch break

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49572 Feb 5, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about???
Those people you're pimping were still pagan in those days. Why would Romans persecute their own people, who believe in the same pagan systems???
Again, the MESSIAH'S portrait with the Decipels is in the Coptic museum, in Kemet ,(Egypt). He was of the same stock as those you so veimately oppose.
That portrait is 2000 years of age. There is not A SINGLE EUROPEAN OR ARAB IN THE INTIRE PICTURE. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT???
i have no frig'n idea what you talking bout.

"those people your pimping"

what people?

"why would romans persecute their own"

wtf!

"the MESSIAH'S portrait with the Decipels is in the Coptic museum, in Kemet"

um, yeah! what bout it?

you use to be fairly reasonable, but lately you just way off on some other shit.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49573 Feb 5, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>hey ben have you read that book called the secret relationship between blacks and jews?
i been had it for years,
Yahuda

Fort Worth, TX

#49574 Feb 5, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you know ive said the almost the same thing a couple of days ago and i got the same response. I keep telling him that the wor egyptian was very ambigiuos and means a lot of different things but when using the term egyptian to reference any ones identity: ANYONE COULD HAVE BEEN AN EGYPTIAN because when your naturalized undr a certain govt you take on the name off the govt but it doesnt change the nationality. I asked him hebrews were in egypt but it didnt make them one of the sons of MIZR they didnt all of sudden become casluhims or naphtorims the remaind HEBREWS. But i also mentioned to him that egyptians was used as a slang in England to denote an OUTLAW, ROGUE, A VAGABOND. But you explained it better than me!
. U explained it just fine. If going by the state name yes. Isralites are Egyptian because they were born in Egypt. Just like I'm American.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49575 Feb 5, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you know ive said the almost the same thing a couple of days ago and i got the same response. I keep telling him that the wor egyptian was very ambigiuos and means a lot of different things but when using the term egyptian to reference any ones identity: ANYONE COULD HAVE BEEN AN EGYPTIAN because when your naturalized undr a certain govt you take on the name off the govt but it doesnt change the nationality. I asked him hebrews were in egypt but it didnt make them one of the sons of MIZR they didnt all of sudden become casluhims or naphtorims the remaind HEBREWS. But i also mentioned to him that egyptians was used as a slang in England to denote an OUTLAW, ROGUE, A VAGABOND. But you explained it better than me!
dude, i can have a conversation with any normal person about "egypt", and to be sure they not gonna get confused with some welch dude.

and no one has any idea who the sons of mizr were or if they were even real. as genealogy in scripture is often symbolic.

and i said "at least culturally and nationally, the hebrews were egyptian - cuz they were."

how do i know they were? cuz they ruled lower egypt for hundreds of years before the hyksos invasion. and hundreds of years after.

this would make them 'culturally and nationally' egyptian.

sorry, i can't help it if we don't speak the same language.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49576 Feb 5, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>. U explained it just fine. If going by the state name yes. Isralites are Egyptian because they were born in Egypt. Just like I'm American.
israelites weren't egyptians just cuz they were born there. they ran the joint for a long time.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49577 Feb 5, 2013
gone break an run from the European front hahahah He waving white flag on a stick in the air, saying "Im gone get the hell out of this one" hahahah lol hahahah then he ducks on with his head low! cutting a trail away from the Ben Yisrael dude hahahah looking over his sneaky shoulders as he steals away from sight hahahah lol, wiping sweat off his forehead! hahahah saying Damn that was close hahahah,then he Vanish from the conversation hahahah lol hahahah got a Lil Hebrew dance i do its fresh! ITS CALLED THE HEBREWS MANS DANCE!! its i will explain! Flip yo arms like chicken wings while yo head bob to the beat h hahahah lol hahajhajh loomy come here boy

Level 8

Location hidden

#49578 Feb 5, 2013
we talk bout European jews everybody eyes gone open up, they half open now! we go into they history, you gone be all rounded, can cover both history ,you see yo self now lets look at them,lets rap bout them jews of europe see if they hold up, they gone fold p watch an see
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49579 Feb 5, 2013
Yall see these sellout malians working with Satan, smh.
You see how they are destroying our records in Timbuktu and blaming al quadeia. I could barf right now I'm so sick. NATO has found its way into west Africa and these black faced Arabs ain't fooln me. Same Arabs in aligned with eroupe from psalms 83. These Arabs think they fooln somebody because they had children by black slaves. N q. Vreow they let there old friends have there way with our records and resources all over again. Uhhhh

Level 8

Location hidden

#49581 Feb 5, 2013
they needs to have whole prison system empty into west africa,everybody over 10 years, westafrica bound! with NO CHOICE! all so called blacks force move us there will be fine,
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49582 Feb 5, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Sensusret aka Sesostris 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nqu_zfP5lXoXX
Sensusret 1 @ 1:58 mark
Amenhemhat 2 @ 2:00 mark
Senusret 3 @ 2:09 mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I see that they keep deleting the real pharoahs that I post up.

But, they leave the fake busts of the pharoahs up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49583 Feb 5, 2013
the descendants of Torgom (including Georgians, Armenians and other South Caucasian nations) were united and successfully resisted the attacks of the "Nimrodians",cush African peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#49584 Feb 5, 2013
The first mention of the Scythians in the ancient Near East comes from Assyrian texts dated to the 8th century BC during the reign of Sargon II (721-705 BC). The Assyrians called them the Ashkuzi. Esarhaddon, another Assyrian king (680-669 BC), claims to have formed an alliance with them in 676 BC Later, the Assyrians and the Scythians formed an alliance when Esarhaddon married his daughter to Bartatua, the king of the Scythians. In addition to the Scythian connections to Assyria, they are the Ashkenaz mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, or Old Testament in Jeremiah 51:27 ;OK check this "trilobate point is called a Scythian or Irano-Scythian point", A arrow archaeologists have tied artifacts to this ethnic group, THE SCYTHIANS the presence of these points indicate that Scythian s were at a site, THEY WAS FOUND ALL AROUND Jerusalem, the Scythian Armenian peoples shot us up with them arrow heads,it was they kind only!the Scythian Armenians shot our towns up, with the trilobate point arrows heads!The trilobate points from both Mudaybic and Umayri are made of bronze!Examples from ancient Israel came from Samaria, which was the capital of the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Other trilobate points came from Tell el-Ajjul, Tell Fara, and Jerusalem. The Samaria trilobate points dated to the 7th century B.C.E. The one found in Jerusalem dated to the 6th century Babylonian siege of the city in the same context as leaf shaped points like those also found at Mudaybic. THE CHALDEANS ARMENIAN SCYTHIAN JEWISH PEOPLES SHOT OUR TOWN UP AN PEOPLES UP WITH THE SPECIAL ARROW HEADS,As noted above, this type of trilobate point is called a Scythian or Irano-Scythian point,Scythian Points (Arrowhead)
What is a Scythian Point? A Scythian, or Irano-Scythian projectile point is a type of point that is trilobate in shape as opposed to leaf shaped. The Scythians received credit for inventing this type of arrowhead. This type of point dates predominately from the 7th to 4th centuries BC Often trilobate points were made of bronze because that material was more conducive to the production of mold made points like this. This type of arrow is socketed at one end. The shaft of the arrow would have been inserted into the socket. Trilobate points were better for piercing armor than the other leaf shaped variety. Also, they were lighter. Archers used trilobate points with compound bows,,
white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49585 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, i can have a conversation with any normal person about "egypt", and to be sure they not gonna get confused with some welch dude.
and no one has any idea who the sons of mizr were or if they were even real. as genealogy in scripture is often symbolic.
and i said "at least culturally and nationally, the hebrews were egyptian - cuz they were."
how do i know they were? cuz they ruled lower egypt for hundreds of years before the hyksos invasion. and hundreds of years after.
this would make them 'culturally and nationally' egyptian.
sorry, i can't help it if we don't speak the same language.
you right WE CLEARLY DONT SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE. You dont have the propensity to see outside of the word EGYPT. whether you believe the geneaologies of the scriptures arent literal is really not important. Your belief doesnt make it truth only your inference and facts makes it true. As ive always stated before the court rooms the banks govts are all matrixed after this book and they regard these geneaologies as very accurate. When you say that the egyptians ruled lower egypt before the hyksos and adopted the way of life they are egyotians NATIONALLY AND CULTURALLY? Well than they are egyptians they are hebrews egyptians and lybians and cyrenian way of life was fashioned after THE HEBREWS if you want to get technical because the set the standard on how everyone should live if they were RULING THAT KINGDOM. We could say that AA americans are truly americans because we adopted the americans way of life be we all know that this place is still annexed to britain and still governed by roman politics so in all matters of respect according to your paradigm WE ARE ROMANS. Well sorry to inform you bruh, a pace does not change your nationality you are who your fathers were. And those people in egypt around the time of the hebrews WHO WERE THEY? They were not egytians they were named after their fathers WHO WAS THEIR FATHER. It seems like when you read the scriptures you get that answer beacuse it gives you the gens and the clans. Where as you read the egyotian history you dont get that. You get that they are EGYPTIANS because they are from EGYPT. Well ill help you out. we can identify EGYPT today on a map but according to the people who live IN egypt today they refer to it as MIZR and might i add that the name is ARABIC where as EGYPT is actually GREEK. What are the odds of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 3 min Savant 421
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Raoul 28,709
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 6 min Wadi 32,972
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min fetch almighty 1,154,363
Why are Black Christians Savage? 19 min PERVY 35
"Dear White People" Name 1-5 things Whites Do T... 20 min Sunny 3
LEPROSY a curse from God to white people (bibli... (Aug '12) 21 min Raoul 32
Merry Christmas White People 1 hr black does crack 70
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 1 hr dreamhunk 630
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 2 hr sassyntrashy 85