unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Sensusret aka Sesostris 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nqu_zfP5lXoXX
Sensusret 1 @ 1:58 mark
Amenhemhat 2 @ 2:00 mark
Senusret 3 @ 2:09 mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I see that they keep deleting the real pharoahs that I post up.

But, they leave the fake busts of the pharoahs up.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49583 Feb 5, 2013
the descendants of Torgom (including Georgians, Armenians and other South Caucasian nations) were united and successfully resisted the attacks of the "Nimrodians",cush African peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#49584 Feb 5, 2013
The first mention of the Scythians in the ancient Near East comes from Assyrian texts dated to the 8th century BC during the reign of Sargon II (721-705 BC). The Assyrians called them the Ashkuzi. Esarhaddon, another Assyrian king (680-669 BC), claims to have formed an alliance with them in 676 BC Later, the Assyrians and the Scythians formed an alliance when Esarhaddon married his daughter to Bartatua, the king of the Scythians. In addition to the Scythian connections to Assyria, they are the Ashkenaz mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, or Old Testament in Jeremiah 51:27 ;OK check this "trilobate point is called a Scythian or Irano-Scythian point", A arrow archaeologists have tied artifacts to this ethnic group, THE SCYTHIANS the presence of these points indicate that Scythian s were at a site, THEY WAS FOUND ALL AROUND Jerusalem, the Scythian Armenian peoples shot us up with them arrow heads,it was they kind only!the Scythian Armenians shot our towns up, with the trilobate point arrows heads!The trilobate points from both Mudaybic and Umayri are made of bronze!Examples from ancient Israel came from Samaria, which was the capital of the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Other trilobate points came from Tell el-Ajjul, Tell Fara, and Jerusalem. The Samaria trilobate points dated to the 7th century B.C.E. The one found in Jerusalem dated to the 6th century Babylonian siege of the city in the same context as leaf shaped points like those also found at Mudaybic. THE CHALDEANS ARMENIAN SCYTHIAN JEWISH PEOPLES SHOT OUR TOWN UP AN PEOPLES UP WITH THE SPECIAL ARROW HEADS,As noted above, this type of trilobate point is called a Scythian or Irano-Scythian point,Scythian Points (Arrowhead)
What is a Scythian Point? A Scythian, or Irano-Scythian projectile point is a type of point that is trilobate in shape as opposed to leaf shaped. The Scythians received credit for inventing this type of arrowhead. This type of point dates predominately from the 7th to 4th centuries BC Often trilobate points were made of bronze because that material was more conducive to the production of mold made points like this. This type of arrow is socketed at one end. The shaft of the arrow would have been inserted into the socket. Trilobate points were better for piercing armor than the other leaf shaped variety. Also, they were lighter. Archers used trilobate points with compound bows,,
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49585 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, i can have a conversation with any normal person about "egypt", and to be sure they not gonna get confused with some welch dude.
and no one has any idea who the sons of mizr were or if they were even real. as genealogy in scripture is often symbolic.
and i said "at least culturally and nationally, the hebrews were egyptian - cuz they were."
how do i know they were? cuz they ruled lower egypt for hundreds of years before the hyksos invasion. and hundreds of years after.
this would make them 'culturally and nationally' egyptian.
sorry, i can't help it if we don't speak the same language.
you right WE CLEARLY DONT SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE. You dont have the propensity to see outside of the word EGYPT. whether you believe the geneaologies of the scriptures arent literal is really not important. Your belief doesnt make it truth only your inference and facts makes it true. As ive always stated before the court rooms the banks govts are all matrixed after this book and they regard these geneaologies as very accurate. When you say that the egyptians ruled lower egypt before the hyksos and adopted the way of life they are egyotians NATIONALLY AND CULTURALLY? Well than they are egyptians they are hebrews egyptians and lybians and cyrenian way of life was fashioned after THE HEBREWS if you want to get technical because the set the standard on how everyone should live if they were RULING THAT KINGDOM. We could say that AA americans are truly americans because we adopted the americans way of life be we all know that this place is still annexed to britain and still governed by roman politics so in all matters of respect according to your paradigm WE ARE ROMANS. Well sorry to inform you bruh, a pace does not change your nationality you are who your fathers were. And those people in egypt around the time of the hebrews WHO WERE THEY? They were not egytians they were named after their fathers WHO WAS THEIR FATHER. It seems like when you read the scriptures you get that answer beacuse it gives you the gens and the clans. Where as you read the egyotian history you dont get that. You get that they are EGYPTIANS because they are from EGYPT. Well ill help you out. we can identify EGYPT today on a map but according to the people who live IN egypt today they refer to it as MIZR and might i add that the name is ARABIC where as EGYPT is actually GREEK. What are the odds of that?
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49586 Feb 5, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
Yall see these sellout malians working with Satan, smh.
You see how they are destroying our records in Timbuktu and blaming al quadeia. I could barf right now I'm so sick. NATO has found its way into west Africa and these black faced Arabs ain't fooln me. Same Arabs in aligned with eroupe from psalms 83. These Arabs think they fooln somebody because they had children by black slaves. N q. Vreow they let there old friends have there way with our records and resources all over again. Uhhhh
i dont think they are destroying it. I think they are doing just as the ROMANS did when the hebrews were in Judah. When they Romans took the strong hold and set up shop they took over the offices and all the commercial history that was recorded they took what they wanted out of the records to form new ones but they keep the original because they never know when they need to go back for as someone one said: THE ELITE NEVER NEGLECT THE BASICS!
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49587 Feb 5, 2013
Rabbit

Just to add biblicaly speaking.

The sons of Joseph were born in Egypt and had Egyptian African mothers. Agreed? Yes. Technically the sons of joesph were half and half. Half isralite half Egyptian, and according to the state they were Egyptian. Why were they considered isralites and not Egyptians according to the table of nations?
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49588 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, i can have a conversation with any normal person about "egypt", and to be sure they not gonna get confused with some welch dude.
and no one has any idea who the sons of mizr were or if they were even real. as genealogy in scripture is often symbolic.
and i said "at least culturally and nationally, the hebrews were egyptian - cuz they were."
how do i know they were? cuz they ruled lower egypt for hundreds of years before the hyksos invasion. and hundreds of years after.
this would make them 'culturally and nationally' egyptian.
sorry, i can't help it if we don't speak the same language.
and by the way EGYPTIAN would be the name that they did business in because they were business guest. they had an easement. Look up business guest and easement in a law dictionary.
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49589 Feb 5, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> i dont think they are destroying it. I think they are doing just as the ROMANS did when the hebrews were in Judah. When they Romans took the strong hold and set up shop they took over the offices and all the commercial history that was recorded they took what they wanted out of the records to form new ones but they keep the original because they never know when they need to go back for as someone one said: THE ELITE NEVER NEGLECT THE BASICS!
You know what's crazy. I was watching this series about lost kingdomes of Africa. They were in the british mueseum marveling at all these Nigerian artifacts. I'm thinking how did Britain obtain these artifacts. Nobody saw that all these pieces were stolen during the occupation of nigeria, lol. Would somebody go to Nigeria to see British artifacts,?

Level 8

Location hidden

#49590 Feb 5, 2013
Hillel the Elder,(born Babylon traditionally c.110 BCE, died 10 CE[1] in Jerusalem) was a famous Jewish religious leader, one of the most important figures in Jewish history. He is associated with the development of the Mishnah and the Talmud. Renowned within Judaism as a sage and scholar, he was the founder of the House of Hillel school for Tannaïm (Sages of the Mishnah) and the founder of a dynasty of Sages who stood at the head of the Jews living in the land of Israel until roughly the fifth century,Hillel was born in Babylon and, according to the Iggeret of Rav Sherira Gaon Nothing definite, however, is known concerning his origin, nor is he anywhere called by his father's name, which may have been Gamliel.Judah ben Bathyra Since R. Judah was not present himself at the Passover in Jerusalem, it may be concluded that he was far advanced in years, although as a citizen of a foreign land he was not bound by the law which demanded the celebration of the Passover at Jerusalem (Tosefot to Pes. l.c.). At Nisibis in Mesopotamia he had a famous college, which is expressly recommended together with other famous schools (Sanh. 32b).. Galilee of the Gentiles.Isaiah 9:2;The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.Isaiah 9:3;Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.-3- they was all from Galilee, they walked in the darkness them Scythians,It is reported that there were 18 synagogues in Tzipori at the time of Judah the Prince. The streets of the Jewish quarter are lined with mikvaot or ritual baths fully visible to the naked eye. Clearly this was an active and committed Jewish community. The performances in the Roman theaters then probably consisted of light farces and animal dancing. Perhaps some gladiators exchanging swords. Perhaps some slaves or criminals being fed to the lions? Perhaps some nudity or some lewdness? The Talmud declares:“Blessed is the man who go to the theatres and circuses of the Rome in the Land of Israel
Yet in the midst of this community of Jews, under the leadership of “Prince Judah” there would be regular gatherings of as many as 4500 participants and spectators WHERE WAS THE CURSES OF MOSES?
The question is rather obvious! Jews was never under curses they went to the theatre Did they participate Yes Did Judah the Prince ever attend?yes an had fun to, Did he allow the Jewish “Tziporians” to attend? yes they was having a party! Samaria, is were they set up shop!go to ISAIAH 10 v5 -6 all way to 13, so how these people get to set up shop an live good if all theses hardships was to be on the people the Hebrews?,read v 13,Assyria tore our Mouth out Isaiah 10;5 was Assyria call to tear everything down, an the peoples was so-called taken off yet them jews would have a Ball there!an have parties of all kind!with the Romans years later!
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49591 Feb 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i been had it for years,
i was reading something only line yesterday which came out pf that book that were talking about the jewish slave traders and the negroes they purchased. It was very interesting!
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49592 Feb 5, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
Rabbit
Just to add biblicaly speaking.
The sons of Joseph were born in Egypt and had Egyptian African mothers. Agreed? Yes. Technically the sons of joesph were half and half. Half isralite half Egyptian, and according to the state they were Egyptian. Why were they considered isralites and not Egyptians according to the table of nations?
because they took after the seed of the father amd the fathers father. Thats how there aboriginality was established. Even in england these laws were acknowledge when determing the status of the throne. When the father producesa an heir and the issue be born in wedlock or in marriage the issue being male or female sits on the throne as king and queen. But in regards to the nationality of the issue, it is determines by the FATHER for any issue is BEGOTTEN of the FATHER. look up the word BEGOT. Its in the law dictionary as well. So most of what you see in the scriptures when you see hebrews in egypt most of those who geneaology that was reckoned was wreckoned that of the father who was publicly known as a HEBREW and not EGYPTIAN by ABORIGINIALITY!
A small piece of SPAM

Jackson, MS

#49593 Feb 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>took over like his ass just got off lunch break
Hilarious! LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#49594 Feb 5, 2013
A small piece of SPAM wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious! LOL
where them jews from?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49595 Feb 5, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you right WE CLEARLY DONT SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE. You dont have the propensity to see outside of the word EGYPT. whether you believe the geneaologies of the scriptures arent literal is really not important. Your belief doesnt make it truth only your inference and facts makes it true. As ive always stated before the court rooms the banks govts are all matrixed after this book and they regard these geneaologies as very accurate. When you say that the egyptians ruled lower egypt before the hyksos and adopted the way of life they are egyotians NATIONALLY AND CULTURALLY? Well than they are egyptians they are hebrews egyptians and lybians and cyrenian way of life was fashioned after THE HEBREWS if you want to get technical because the set the standard on how everyone should live if they were RULING THAT KINGDOM. We could say that AA americans are truly americans because we adopted the americans way of life be we all know that this place is still annexed to britain and still governed by roman politics so in all matters of respect according to your paradigm WE ARE ROMANS. Well sorry to inform you bruh, a pace does not change your nationality you are who your fathers were. And those people in egypt around the time of the hebrews WHO WERE THEY? They were not egytians they were named after their fathers WHO WAS THEIR FATHER. It seems like when you read the scriptures you get that answer beacuse it gives you the gens and the clans. Where as you read the egyotian history you dont get that. You get that they are EGYPTIANS because they are from EGYPT. Well ill help you out. we can identify EGYPT today on a map but according to the people who live IN egypt today they refer to it as MIZR and might i add that the name is ARABIC where as EGYPT is actually GREEK. What are the odds of that?
i know many people in egypt call it mizr.*we* call it egypt. and is understood by the common person (like you) as egypt, not mizr. i mean seriously if you wanna act like there's some confusion bout the name, i don't know what to tell ya. i'm pretty sure those who would agree with your confusion, in the world, could share a very small room with you.

biblical genealogy is symbolic. just checkout the findings from archaelogist. abraham, isaac, and jacob, likely never existed, cuz they associated with lore. and if they did exist they weren't physically related cuz their 'myth' is connected to different regions and unrelated tribes around canaan. also no one was living to 900 years old, which is another indication that we talk'n bout symbolism.

the hebrews were egyptian (nationally and culturally). they married and had children with egyptians, lived in egypt. they ruled egypt as egyptians, they worshipped egyptian gods, and assumed priestly roles in egypt as egyptians. were circumcised like egyptians, spoke egyptian, and were doing all this and more for hundreds of years.

this would make them culturally and nationally egyptians. and if the hebrews had a different nationality what was it? the biblical narratives only talks about a semi-nomatic family coming into egypt. that hardly sounds like a nation to me. the only nation they ever were associated with was egypt.

and AA are americans. culturally and ethnically we americans. and if you don't think so i'm sure most africans will be quick to point it out to you.
A small piece of SPAM

Jackson, MS

#49596 Feb 5, 2013
BABYLON,..

Enjoy the sounds of Reggae legend "Sugar Minott",.. Ben

Sugar Minott - Hard Time Pressure
Hear @:
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49597 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i know many people in egypt call it mizr.*we* call it egypt. and is understood by the common person (like you) as egypt, not mizr. i mean seriously if you wanna act like there's some confusion bout the name, i don't know what to tell ya. i'm pretty sure those who would agree with your confusion, in the world, could share a very small room with you.
biblical genealogy is symbolic. just checkout the findings from archaelogist. abraham, isaac, and jacob, likely never existed, cuz they associated with lore. and if they did exist they weren't physically related cuz their 'myth' is connected to different regions and unrelated tribes around canaan. also no one was living to 900 years old, which is another indication that we talk'n bout symbolism.
the hebrews were egyptian (nationally and culturally). they married and had children with egyptians, lived in egypt. they ruled egypt as egyptians, they worshipped egyptian gods, and assumed priestly roles in egypt as egyptians. were circumcised like egyptians, spoke egyptian, and were doing all this and more for hundreds of years.
this would make them culturally and nationally egyptians. and if the hebrews had a different nationality what was it? the biblical narratives only talks about a semi-nomatic family coming into egypt. that hardly sounds like a nation to me. the only nation they ever were associated with was egypt.
and AA are americans. culturally and ethnically we americans. and if you don't think so i'm sure most africans will be quick to point it out to you.
lol!
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49598 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
itz rather baffling that we are having thiz conversation after you just admit what ive been saying to you all along. And the fact that the world is familiar witht the term doesnt change the FACTS. But you know could you imagine going fo court and proving that your are an egyptian? That would be very interesting. I would liks to see a geneaological count of that. You can alway start at the county register office!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49599 Feb 5, 2013
BABYLON,..
Hear @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RdB9zOqDOfoXX
i used to Beat this comming down the block 2 15" 4 10" Beating Hard, they talking bout the sepahraim! i dont beat t no mo listen!! i got over 2k in Reggae no boot leg but the CD from store i dont even beat no mo!i got car 83 Bonniville Clean i dont even ride an beat no mo car just set up! i took 22" off thru them in garage , but i used to beat Reggae all day an all nite,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49600 Feb 5, 2013
BABYLON,..
listen Eek-A-Mouse - Bad Friday

Level 8

Location hidden

#49601 Feb 5, 2013
BABYLON,..
im woke an cant give glory to non but YAH, but i got this an it beat hard, i used to pull up like A Hebrew King beating this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non-whites No Longer to Allow USA to have a 1.5... 2 min User 7
Poll Why are blacks so much stronger, physically bet... (May '12) 2 min blawhilatasaman 601
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,382,580
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min dreamhunk 44,772
Mexicans are stupid and shouldn't be trusted. 7 min Sicklecell Supporter 230
Do Whiteys Force Non-whites to Migrate to their... (Oct '15) 8 min User 10
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 9 min Sicklecell Supporter 47
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 1 hr Doctor No 147
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 4 hr baboon_hunter 64
More from around the web