Hebrew Israelite
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49526 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
not all of it. but there were 'jews' in europe before the roman destruction. israelites were traders and were all over the place. some historians estimate that several thousand 'jews' lived in rome before the invasion.
but there were many more israelites in egypt than anywhere else outside of judaea.
you should consider that many if not most egypt muslims and christians were israelites/jews before their conversion.
how can Jews be in.Egypt. I thought the Egyptians were the Jews? Confusion.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#49527 Feb 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Italian Jews; who have resided in Italy since Roman times; Sephardim, who may be divided into Levantine Sephardim and Spanish and Portuguese Jews, i.e. Jews who arrived in Italy following the expulsions from Paletine, SERrano should try an clear up any error, this his Family of jews we into Now! JACK IN THE BOX where ya at?
You so right Sir! These people are trying to say the Jews dont come from the Middle East but Rome had a huge Jewish population! The eventually moved north. Iv being looking at the origins of Jewish names and every last one of them come from the Middle East! Correct me if Im wrong but people who convert to Judaism DO NOT CHANGE THEIR NAMES!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#49528 Feb 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Italian Jews can be traced back as far as the 2nd century BCE:
Absolutely right!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49529 Feb 5, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>how can Jews be in.Egypt. I thought the Egyptians were the Jews? Confusion.
jews were here:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/africa/egypt...

still confused?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49530 Feb 5, 2013
can follow each history, leads back to sepharvaims, see sepharvaims formed west europe till ashkenaz rised up in the middies of them;ok check this "Isaac Alfasi"was a Talmudist ok i showed you whom put talmud together we aint got to go into that!ok check this . He was born in the Algerian city Al Qal'a of Beni Hammad, see sepharvaims ran across North africa, an thats where Igibo mite got they talmud from them, dude was all in Morocco they gone Be the Jews that was LOOKING FOR HEBREW TRIBES marking them in africa because the spanish jews started slavery with the help of Ashkenaz, but sepharvaim would be on ship as MAP MAN!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49531 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
jews were here:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/africa/egypt...
still confused?
i did a Big thing on the Tropic of cancer how its to hot for jews to be there back then, it was the safe zone from whites back then Like Europe COLD as Black sea caucus Mt was to cold for us to linger there, fight go back home, same with them in africa! the sepharvaim had color from them arabs Edom they could hug the coast line, which you see jews in North africa in coast citys,

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49532 Feb 5, 2013
see they Lie the romans Burn Temple up because hebrews would have kelpt trying to come from africa to see it! so them living in roman citys before Temple go down is not Likely,because that Three times one would have to be there! ok if your not a Hebrew but your a sepharvaim whom think he is a hebrew your going to be everywhere, because your not a Hebrew, ok hebrew see Temple burn up they gone be in africa an Not with the peoples that did the Burning! i can show in Bible that we was CLEVER AT TIMES,an we out smarted enemy like running into nafrica, But we didnt Out smart CREATOR
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49533 Feb 5, 2013
All this DNA confusion making my brain hurt. Let's get back to scripture. Why you guys need DNA to tell uthat those in Israel are gog magog Or r1awhen the bible tells us there are gentiles in the land until the end? They are the Jews according to orthodox religion, those currently in Israel. They test against their own DNA to determaine Jewish ancestry. Now looms claims they are not Jews but gogmagog gentiles which I agree.

So the question is, drum roll.

Where is Judah, where is Benjamin, where is Levi, where is Epharim, where is mannaseh, where is Simeon, where is isachar, where is Rueben, where is zebulon, where is gad, where is asher, where is naphtali? Where is Dan?

Joesph according to scripture returned to the land of their mother. Africa. Joesph was the favorite son, the elder, logically a lot of his brothers would follow suit.

If u guys can't show me where these tribes currently are. Africa is certainly a possibility not just east Africa but all over Africa. Everybody wants to be a jew but that is less than 10% of Israel. Nobody in the world claiming none of the other tribes. Lol.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49534 Feb 5, 2013
Isaac Alfasi the sepharvaims lived in Muslim EDOM held Africa, them Facts, an he went to Spain,as before him when all jews was in Greek roman held Lands in africa, them Facts

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49535 Feb 5, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
All this DNA confusion making my brain hurt. Let's get back to scripture. Why you guys need DNA to tell uthat those in Israel are gog magog Or r1awhen the bible tells us there are gentiles in the land until the end? They are the Jews according to orthodox religion, those currently in Israel. They test against their own DNA to determaine Jewish ancestry. Now looms claims they are not Jews but gogmagog gentiles which I agree.
So the question is, drum roll.
Where is Judah, where is Benjamin, where is Levi, where is Epharim, where is mannaseh, where is Simeon, where is isachar, where is Rueben, where is zebulon, where is gad, where is asher, where is naphtali? Where is Dan?
Joesph according to scripture returned to the land of their mother. Africa. Joesph was the favorite son, the elder, logically a lot of his brothers would follow suit.
If u guys can't show me where these tribes currently are. Africa is certainly a possibility not just east Africa but all over Africa. Everybody wants to be a jew but that is less than 10% of Israel. Nobody in the world claiming none of the other tribes. Lol.
not 'now'. i've made that connection between gog/magog and the current state of israel a long time ago - using scripture!

but if you agree that this israel is gog, you'd also have to agree that the people who they invaded - the arab jews, muslims, and christians - who were there before the zionist showed up is/was 'israel'.

and if you know 'the time of the gentiles'(or uncircumcised) would trample on jerusalem til the time of gentiles is fulfilled. you'd also have to come to terms with that 1,000 year period where muslims controlled jerusalem.

the 12 tribes of israel as you think you understand them, never existed. canaan was conquered divided and colonized by the egyptian empire. moses, joshua, and everyone else you think were 'israelites' were really egyptians from thebes.

when you're able to figure out how biblical symbolism and concepts relates to historical reality *then* you might be able to find your place in scripture.
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49536 Feb 5, 2013
Hosea 9:3, 17 KJV
They shall not dwell in the Lord's land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.
[17] My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49537 Feb 5, 2013
Large Sephardic communities were founded in Venice, Leghorn, London, Bordeaux, Bayonne and Hamburg. These immigrants spoke Portugese and Spanish and many adapted mainstream Western European culture. Successful business enterprises were started by the Sephardim and their trade networks became famous worldwide.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49538 Feb 5, 2013
Throughout the medieval period in Europe, the Sephardic Jews were treated as elites among Jews. Many times they had a secular education and often had great wealth

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49539 Feb 5, 2013
For hundreds of years, Sephardic Jews lived, as dhimmis, in relative peace with Muslim neighbors and rulers in North Africa and in the Ottoman Empire. They were considered second-class citizens, but were free to practice their own religion and participate in commerce. Similar to Spain and Portugal during the Golden Era, the Sephardic upper class in the Ottoman empire were employed as translators. THIS YO TAG TEAM AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE ORIGIN< in its ROOTs EDOM an Japheht hook up to destroy the real hebrews,in africa, like i said Sephjarvaim spoted us an Edom drug us out to ship an ashkenaz an sepharvaim sailed away with us with all the Curse form Bible on our back, with Yoke on our Neck

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49540 Feb 5, 2013
everybody remember me say Proxy wars jews sepharvaim created Islam to fight Chistianity? well Ashkenaz created christanity to go after sepharvaim, they drug them off ok sepharvaim go create Islam to fight back, is all it is! you wont catch ashkenaz living in peace with the muslams they knews they fight direct! hahah see jews in Palestine? Ashkenazim, you got jews living in muslam lands now in Peace doing good, sepharvaim, do you see peoples?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49542 Feb 5, 2013
The Sephardic communities in the Arab world were more receptive to modernity than their Ashkenazi counterparts in Europe.from jewish lie buried i,e library

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49543 Feb 5, 2013
The Sephardi Jews preserved their special language, which was a combination of Hebrew and Spanish, known as Ladino. Ladino is still spoken by some Sephardic communities, such as those in Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Rumania, France and Latin America. Sanballat Serranos is one of these if one read back over post he tells you this, him in NM fit right in there!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49544 Feb 5, 2013
Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews share the same tenets of Judaism, follow the Babylonian Talmud

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49545 Feb 5, 2013
see really im helping the Jewish community with this infomation because its free's them from this Fake holy mess they got peoples under, they dont have to carry this burden around no mo!, they dont have to lie, an peoples see they farther from being holy then a man eating a steak on the moon with a soda to go with it ! hahahahah, so this TRUTH IS THEIR FREEDOM, be nice if the slaves had got cut loose that easy!! Jews dont have to carry that we chosen mess no mo, what they been chosen for? to lie! haHAHAH
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49546 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
not 'now'. i've made that connection between gog/magog and the current state of israel a long time ago - using scripture!
but if you agree that this israel is gog, you'd also have to agree that the people who they invaded - the arab jews, muslims, and christians - who were there before the zionist showed up is/was 'israel'.
and if you know 'the time of the gentiles'(or uncircumcised) would trample on jerusalem til the time of gentiles is fulfilled. you'd also have to come to terms with that 1,000 year period where muslims controlled jerusalem.
the 12 tribes of israel as you think you understand them, never existed. canaan was conquered divided and colonized by the egyptian empire. moses, joshua, and everyone else you think were 'israelites' were really egyptians from thebes.
when you're able to figure out how biblical symbolism and concepts relates to historical reality *then* you might be able to find your place in scripture.
. I've found myself in scripture. Your the confused one. Call them egyptians which I'm sure they never called themselves or call the isralites, they are us and they can be found all over africa. Exiled egyptians or exilled isralites call them what u want looms. All in all we are taking difrent routes and getting to the same place.
I prefer using the biblical text. Calling isralites egyptians is confusing to me especially when using the biblical historical text. Especially since Egypt is very recent term unlike kemet. Ur coming from a Sara seti logic, a Dr. Ben logic who is a self proclaimed isralite BTW and a Dr. Clark logic. Do u. We are using different terms to describe the same people. I prefer the biblical text because unlike kemetology it actually shows us why we fell as a people and why we were enslaved ad a people. Simply stating we were kings and queens don't mean ish to me. Tell me why we fell.

Genesis 15:13-14, 18-21 KJV
And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

[14] And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

[18] In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

[19] The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,[20] And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,[21] And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

19-21

From the great lakes of Africa to lower Egypt,


Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABOLISH THE MLK HOLIDAY ASAP. Lets Do This Alre... 6 min god bless dixieland 63
do white women prefer black men? (Apr '16) 11 min Neutral 72
Colored boy holding mudshark wife hostage shot ... 12 min Ugly monkeys 2
I love black women and hate white women 14 min fwe 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min carmino seranni 1,640,199
is donald trump just white trash 19 min anonz 67
Great Morning Beautiful Melenated people!!! 28 min THX warns Mudsharks 8
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr alfie 600
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 2 hr KIR SUCKA 27
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr el rey de los cam... 36,456
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 4 hr Paul 67
More from around the web