Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49482 Feb 5, 2013
Bywords and Proverbs wrote:
Ben,.. the Sheba and Dedan of Ezekiel 38 are "Arabia" right?
yep unless you gone show me different,

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#49483 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
not all of it. but there were 'jews' in europe before the roman destruction. israelites were traders and were all over the place. some historians estimate that several thousand 'jews' lived in rome before the invasion.
but there were many more israelites in egypt than anywhere else outside of judaea.
you should consider that many if not most egypt muslims and christians were israelites/jews before their conversion.
Ashkenzi Jews are unique in that they also have a higher prevalence of breast cancer (a disease that is almost absent in real Jews)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
Bywords and Proverbs

Jackson, MS

#49484 Feb 5, 2013
Nasrid dynasty

Quote:
The Nasrid dynasty (Arabic: &#1576;&#1606;&#16 08; &#1606;&#1589;&#15 85;&#8206; ban&#363; Na&#7779;r) was the last Arabian and Muslim dynasty in Spain. The Nasrid dynasty rose to power after the defeat of the Almohad Caliphate in 1212 at the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa. Twenty-three different emirs ruled Granada from the founding of the dynasty in 1232 by Mohammed I ibn Nasr until January 2, 1492, when Muhammad XII surrendered to the Christian Spanish kingdoms of Aragon and Castile. Today, the most visible evidence of the Nasrids is the Alhambra palace complex built under their rule.

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasrid_dynasty
Bywords and Proverbs

Jackson, MS

#49485 Feb 5, 2013
Nasab

Quote:
"Arabs" trace their ancestry through their "nasab", i.e. patrilineal descent. The "Nasrid dynasty" claimed direct male-line descent from Sa'd ibn Ubadah, chief of the "Banu Khazraj" tribe and one of the companions of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[1] The Banu Khazraj were themselves part of the "Qahtanite" group of tribes, which originate in the southern regions of the "Arabian Peninsula". The nasab of Yusuf (nicknamed "al-Ahmar", meaning "the Red"), the common ancestor of all Nasrid sultans, is shown below. The name of "Nasr", from whom the dynasty derives its name, appears in bold font.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49486 Feb 5, 2013
Bywords and Proverbs wrote:
Nasab
Quote:
"Arabs" trace their ancestry through their "nasab", i.e. patrilineal descent. The "Nasrid dynasty" claimed direct male-line descent from Sa'd ibn Ubadah, chief of the "Banu Khazraj" tribe and one of the companions of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[1] The Banu Khazraj were themselves part of the "Qahtanite" group of tribes, which originate in the southern regions of the "Arabian Peninsula". The nasab of Yusuf (nicknamed "al-Ahmar", meaning "the Red"), the common ancestor of all Nasrid sultans, is shown below. The name of "Nasr", from whom the dynasty derives its name, appears in bold font.
where them jews from? lets see what ya got

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49487 Feb 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i have ask you 10 times to show them jews being Hebrews in europe!so i can show everybody they aint, peoples not gone let it sink in till the Debate in on im ready! so lets me an you have at it
http://bible.org/article/origins-church-rome

i think it's pretty well known by bible students that 'jews' or hebrew/israelites had a presence in rome even before the destruction.
Bywords and Proverbs

Jackson, MS

#49488 Feb 5, 2013
It's linked to the Trans-Saharan and Trans-Atlantic slave trades, South and West Africa if you dig a little. By "it's" I mean the Wiki "links". Ben,.. is "BABYLON" what you're looking for? Are would you prefer "IRAQ"?

Level 8

Location hidden

#49489 Feb 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashkenzi Jews are unique in that they also have a higher prevalence of breast cancer (a disease that is almost absent in real Jews)
about 50% of ashkenazi levites are r1a1, and you have more with other 'khazar/aryan' dna admixtures.

which is just another indication that the current state of israel represents the biblical gog/magog invasion.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49490 Feb 5, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>so why did the hebrews turn into jews when the letter j wasnt instituted intil the 1600s. They were not all from the tribe of JUDAH. You forgot to mention that some of the captives in the roman and jewish war were benjamites and levites as well. So your a jew? From which tribe? Are you from the tribe of benjamin levi or judah? Lets not forget that their name change because they were losing their heritage. How exactly did you lose your heritage
Wiki Answers When did the Hebrew nation become known as the Jews
Ashkenazi Levites, destruction of the temple! About 50% of Ashkenazi Levites have Middle Eastern origin. There was large scale immigration into thriving European cities like Rome,Greece and the Byzantine Empire. Do you think Jews just sat in ancient Israel all the time! Jews go where the money is!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49491 Feb 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Wiki Answers When did the Hebrew nation become known as the Jews
Ashkenazi Levites, destruction of the temple! About 50% of Ashkenazi Levites have Middle Eastern origin. There was large scale immigration into thriving European cities like Rome,Greece and the Byzantine Empire. Do you think Jews just sat in ancient Israel all the time! Jews go where the money is!
" The table confirms the presence of R1a1 as the modal haplogroup in the Ashkenazi Levite Jews (52% of chromosomes). This haplogroup is found at similarly high frequencies in the two Slavonic-speaking populations (Sorbians and Belarusians), but at a maximum frequency of only 5.8% among the other five Jewish data sets (mean frequency 3.2%)."

R1a1 isn't the only aryan/khazar related haplogroup found in ashkenzai levites at significant levels. haplo Q and others show up as well.

sorry but what we got sitting in israel right now is gog/magog.

Level 6

Location hidden

#49492 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
about 50% of ashkenazi levites are r1a1, and you have more with other 'khazar/aryan' dna admixtures.
which is just another indication that the current state of israel represents the biblical gog/magog invasion.
It is shocking! The figure is significantly high, that clearly shows that we should not be surprised if AAs claim the same.

The haplogroup frequencies found in the six Jewish and four non-Jewish data sets are shown in table 1. The table confirms the presence of R1a1 as the modal haplogroup in the Ashkenazi Levite Jews (52% of chromosomes).

"The break-up of the Khazar Empire following their defeat by invading Rus led to the flight of some Khazars to central and northern Europe. Although neither the NRY haplogroup composition of the majority of Ashkenazi Jews nor the microsatellite haplotype composition of the R1a1 haplogroup within Ashkenazi Levites is consistent with a major Khazar or other European origin, as has been speculated by some authors (Baron 1957; Dunlop 1967; Ben-Sasson 1976; Keys 1999), one cannot rule out the important contribution of a single or a few founders among contemporary Ashkenazi Levites"

Level 6

Location hidden

#49493 Feb 5, 2013
@ African AE:

"The table confirms the presence of R1a1 as the modal haplogroup in the Ashkenazi Levite Jews (52% of chromosomes). This haplogroup is found at similarly high frequencies in the two Slavonic-speaking populations (Sorbians and Belarusians), but at a maximum frequency of only 5.8% among the other five Jewish data sets (mean frequency 3.2%)"

"The genetic similarities among these five Jewish data sets range from 0.79 to 1.0. In contrast, the Ashkenazi Levites cluster more with the Slavonic data sets than they do with the other Jewish data sets"

Level 8

Location hidden

#49495 Feb 5, 2013
"every year it was customary to send gold to Jerusalem on the order of the Jews from Italy and from all our provinces. their separatist tendencies. Comments by Philo about events under the reign of Augustus provide further information":BITCH I SAID BITCH THEM spahevim jews LIKE I SAID!!IM STANDING ON TOP OF TABLE BEATING MY CHEST I RUN THIS MUTHA FUCKA hahahahah trick them was sepharvaims hahahah, i aint gone cuss you bring name out!Im gone cuss you if you dont!! im gone Harass you into this! LOL, HUMBLE FOX YOUR ON THE HOOK I GOT TO REIL YOU IN, Big Fish you smarter then some! But your on the Hook to try prove jeww in europe hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#49496 Feb 5, 2013
what darkskin hebrew the white roman let take gold to Jerusalem? what was his name? they said it was 10 lost tribes, same peoples tell you hebrews all over having fun,hahahah is the same group placed hebrews in rome, people the sepharvims whem the romans came sepharvim would have been 800 years old, now how anybody back then gone say they wasnt hebrews?only ashkenaz knew, an they was inviting them to europe

Level 8

Location hidden

#49498 Feb 5, 2013
"on the order of the Jews from Italy"ok sepharvims thats how they end up with Sephardi, because they in new spot new culture, new languish, new everything, an they would get poop the pope to get us in africa,
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#49499 Feb 5, 2013
You people should listen to Ben, he speaks the truth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49500 Feb 5, 2013
show me some hebrews with sakes of GOLD walking around after we been chased out the Land, Ya'll slick saying the CREATOR word isnt true bout them curses, show me some hebrews in europe with gold walking around an cool with the roman? i will show you a sepharvim an a soon to be Ashkenaz

Level 8

Location hidden

#49501 Feb 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
show me some hebrews with sakes of GOLD walking around after we been chased out the Land, Ya'll slick saying the CREATOR word isnt true bout them curses, show me some hebrews in europe with gold walking around an cool with the roman? i will show you a sepharvim an a soon to be Ashkenaz
roman jews were persecuted in rome. caligula and other emperors had a good time with'm. you should also keep in mind that even during american slavery there were wealthy connected AA.

maybe most of the jews in rome were edomites or samaritans, who knows. but there were jews in rome even before the invasion of jerusalem.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49502 Feb 5, 2013
I took my grandfathers side of ancestry. My grandmothers side is Cohanim. Its funny how all the sites have different reports on Jewish DNA!
The Tribe The Cohen-Levi family heritage

Level 8

Location hidden

#49503 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
roman jews were persecuted in rome. caligula and other emperors had a good time with'm. you should also keep in mind that even during american slavery there were wealthy connected AA.
maybe most of the jews in rome were edomites or samaritans, who knows. but there were jews in rome even before the invasion of jerusalem.
Sepharvaim was persecuted in rome, an them gone be all you gone ever talk about, bring out so Damn names, you trying to warm up, one fake jew gone make the rest fake because they was all one, so throw some names out! lets look into they pass, everyone you name its some documentation on them or they wouldnt have made history! so we will be able to trace something about them that one can make a positive conclusion on where they from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Badjudgment 1,657,819
Why are blacks inferior to whites? (Dec '16) 7 min Deadly Guy 95
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 20 min Harrisson 74
breaking news....omarosa fired by trump 25 min Harrisson 24
Blacks never say anything factual 31 min thatidunnoman 21
Janet Emerson Bashen, Black Software Genius (Feb '10) 32 min Fact check 7
"Jews will not replace us!" 43 min Harrisson 22
Sean Hannity is reading the transcripts 2 hr Harrisson 34
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 9 hr Harrisson 29
More from around the web