Question

Edmonton, Canada

#49445 Feb 4, 2013
Identity wrote:
Its funny when ever whites don't like a group of people, they claim they're evil and a cult....hahaha
Of course they will, if a bunch of dark skinned people are running around calling white people devils, then it is like the KKK have turned around and went from white racists to black racists. Ya see what I'm saying.

It is true that the dark skinned people are Israel; however, Israel has leaned the hatred of the gentiles who did evil to them, so now they (Israel) are turning it around on them. The stiff neck people need to remember that the Father said that revenge was his.

We as a people need to stick together and teach the laws and the commandments in love, not in insults and hate. We need to have the Father present at all times, lets not get distracted by the enemy's deceptions, please!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49446 Feb 4, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49447 Feb 4, 2013
725BC, Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:We fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, when Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian KINGS LIST, Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC ARMENIANS AKA the KHAZARS!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original KHAZARS as they would Later be called! same Peoples Nabonassar was a Chaldean.. His three predecessors were Chaldean.they was Kings of Babylon Nabu-nasir (Nabonassar) 748 – 734 BC Subjugated by Tiglath-Pileser III of Assyria
Nabu-nadin-zeri 734 – 732 BC
Nabu-suma-ukin II 732 BC Nabu-mukin-zeri 732 – 729 BC,Marduk-apla-iddina II 703 BC Chaldean ruler retook Babylon from Assyria during uprising, an that would start your SAITE in Egypt, you see the Chaldeses was of Armenian stock, they PLACED THEY PEOPLES IN OUR LAND WHEN THEY TOOK ASSYRIA , an they put they on peoples in our Land, Assyria was defeted an that allowed the Hebrews to return Home, look at the Kings list of Babylon, our Nation was taken Over when the Chaldean s took Assyria, an they are still here, under the Name Ashkenaz,Sennacherib Sin-ahhé-eriba,'the god Sin has compensated (the death of) the brothers',Sennacherib,his royal duties when in 704 B.C. he ascended the throne of Assyria. Throughout his reign the northern and eastern frontiers, once the theatre of so many of his father's wars, were comparatively calm. Sargon's victories in Kurdistan, in Armenia and in the Taurus had struck such damaging blows at Urartu and Phrygia,them people was placed in our Lands an they took BABYLON over that took ASSYRIA over,after these peoples make up.ASHKENAZ,(Assyr. Gimirrai), a warlike people from southern Russia, in 8th century had crossed the Caucasus and entered Western Asia,they was in BABYLON,HAYK an the crew!Already during the last years of Sargon's reign the Cimmerians, established in what is at present the Republic of Georgia, the war against the Aramaeans and their Elamite allies went on during most of Sennacherib's reign. In 703 B.C. a year after he ascended the throne, Sargon's old rival, Marduk-apaliddina (Merodach-Baladan), left Elam, where, it will be remembered, he had taken refuge, and assisted by Elamite officers and troops raised the entire Aramaean population of southern Iraq against the Assyrians, entered the capital-city and proclaimed himself King of Babylon,Togarmah;third son of Gomer, and grandson of Japheth, brother of Ashkenaz and Riphat.Hayk son of Togarmah had a child named Armanak while he was living in Babylon. Hayk emigrated to the region near Mount Ararat with an extended household of at least 300 and settled there, founding a village,The Armenians are an ancient people who live in an ancient land. Their home lies in the highlands surrounding the biblical mountains of Ararat, the Armenian peoples founders was born in Babylon "Armanak" Hayk son, an Hayk uncle was ASHKENAZ,an he took Babylon over an thats your jews in Babylon an they lived in sepaharvaim, an Cutha, an . Eastward of the Euphrates and southward of Sippara,an from them the Babylonian system has been pass to the world! even the SEPHARVAIMs are from JAPHEHT, which is living in SHEM house! just like our father Noah said,Genesis 9:27;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.Canaan was the servent thru his kids the AMORITES whom lived in Babylon!Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centered on the city of Babylon
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49448 Feb 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
All African Americans are from West Africa not the Middle East so dream on!
. Are u telling us or URSELF that. So why are u here? Do I blog on mayan calendar boots. No. Because its false. Now what we say is false. Yet u show up day in and day out. Unemployed? Bored? Lol. Ur a joke. Go pay attention to Ur family instead of conversing w crazy cult people.
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49449 Feb 4, 2013
African American AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are always wrong. It was THE JEWS that went into Europe. The JEWS were taken into slavery in Rome and built the coliseum. It was Jews who immigrated to to Rome,Greece and the Byzantine Empire. By the time Jesus was born the word Hebrew was no longer used! READ YOUR BIBLE!! Jesus was a JEW descended from ABRAHAM! the Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are all related by blood! They are all the same people. READ YOUR BIBLE!
Blah blah. Make Ur own thread khazar. U keeping posting on cult sites, lol. Why? Ur a Lithuanian Jew. U fools just started circumscising yesterday, lol. Ur a convert. No history of isralites traditions til after the 7th century. Circumscion, mensural seperation, pouring libations, ditary laws, new moon celebrations, polygamy, ect. All over west Africa. Eroupeans have a long history of homo ish, lol. U converted. Case closed
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49450 Feb 4, 2013
Truth hitman
We have a hard enough time establishing Africa. Put the euro ish to rest. Also, why everytime u pop up Jeff follows? Either u have a stalker or......... Ur the same person.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49452 Feb 4, 2013
jeff be waiting for him, he off line, easy to see thru, they see him weak sheep in the fold, but like you said we have enough Dealing with Africa, we wasnt all over, NO where to Reap curse but in africa, they always watching this Post, to see if we have Grown or growing,
Yahuda

Houston, TX

#49453 Feb 4, 2013
I believe a minority went into eroupe. Somebody had to show them the customs, LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#49454 Feb 4, 2013
Africa Locked IN HOME base they cant NEVER move that, thats FIXED, ok the European front isnt a Hebrew Battle front because jews from there, an we wouldnt go there under No conditions, they couldnt even make us slaves in EUROPE, if so SHOW IT an im gone show them to be SEPHARVAIM jews, all hebrews of Jacob had to be in a position to get taken off to strange Land, Europe we Knew about, an we didnt want to go there,couldnt get the curses in Europe, our love was africa as it is written, show in bible hebrews running to Europe, show it an i will show you wrong

Level 8

Location hidden

#49455 Feb 4, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
I believe a minority went into eroupe. Somebody had to show them the customs, LOL
show it lets break it down!! we can trace them!! its for everybody good!!me an you!! you try show us in Europe an I will show it aint us!!,, you aint ever seen a devil throw a name out there an say he was Hebrew an European but that Fool no truth, but you go head give it a Shot! i knows for sure we didnt go or got taken, because Greeks ran them into africa may have been a Few Temple Maintenance peoples around that's IT. the Jews would have them under eye an would kill them off to,an take control of Temple an it burn down because the jews was hanging round it! THAT PERSIAN DOOR was that LAST CALL. thru Eygpt an we would get in it! hahah we got in the door to africa just before Greeks Move in!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49456 Feb 4, 2013
I here an this will be fun an educational to all! I STAND BY HEBREWS IN AFRICA ALONE AN NOWHERE ELSE, in the Bibical times, 721BC till 332BC, an afew in 70 AD thats the TRICK the cover up!! we was 99% gone in 70ZD with maybe a Temple Priest Trying to Hold on I didnt even see that!! I traced an Been tracing them all, Im safe to say NO HEBREWS IN LAND IN 70 AD, we was killed off an Been Gone! I stand BY they! an IM READY FOR WHOM EVER! thats w Hebrew, all others set back an learn something

Level 8

Location hidden

#49457 Feb 4, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
sepharvaim show them the customs, Hasdai ibn Shaprut,wrote to the Ashkenaz kings of the east Europe in 950s or 960s to give the appearance that they just hooked up!they slick an they will release false info!! bible clear it all up!!i knows where they was an what they did an eat to, its all here!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49458 Feb 4, 2013
scythian jews, got all kind of names an been all kind of places, but they trail is still there!, NO Hebrew WOULD embrace ASHKENAZIM, spharvaim you gone see was under no curses, so they aint Hebrews,they whole inter reaction with Europe reviles a non hebrew peoples alone,they went into Europe with happyness an profited from it!an run the world from leaving Palestine to Europe without a single curse on them, if so show it

Level 8

Location hidden

#49459 Feb 4, 2013
WE MADE THE GREEKS COME TO OUR LAND we the cause of Egypt getting taken, so we couldn't run back an forth,an in an out of Africa, the Greeks closed the door! the Romans would get Temple peoples trying to Hang on i dont even see them i see sepharvaim, then i see Ashkenaz come in an burn Temple up, because they had a New Law an way that they could Control , push the Hebrew Bible to the Back, an start Talmud, see the ashkenaz took Bible an Temple service away, thus open door for sin-of-gog's everywhere, no one place to worship no mo, when they took temple down then they moved sepharvim around to give the look of Diaspora,an they both hands was deep in the slave trade, sepharvaim gone be the sorurce for you Maps an reading old hebrew Txt, the Ashkenaz had to keep a few of them around as teachers,till they had it down pat! its easy to see an read, all you have to do is KNOW where the Hebrews was, an that wasn't EUROPE! learn that an you gone see everything you just bout needs to see! its easy
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#49460 Feb 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
scythian jews, got all kind of names an been all kind of places, but they trail is still there!, NO Hebrew WOULD embrace ASHKENAZIM, spharvaim you gone see was under no curses, so they aint Hebrews,they whole inter reaction with Europe reviles a non hebrew peoples alone,they went into Europe with happyness an profited from it!an run the world from leaving Palestine to Europe without a single curse on them, if so show it
Ashkenazi runs America as well! If it wasnt for the Ashkenazi, America would fall on its butt.....
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49461 Feb 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ashkenazi runs America as well! If it wasnt for the Ashkenazi, America would fall on its butt.....
Yes we know. It's coming soon. Thanks to Ur uncle Allen Greenspan. Go somewhere. Go to Israel and pray to a rock.
Yahuda

Mansfield, TX

#49462 Feb 4, 2013
African American AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are always wrong. It was THE JEWS that went into Europe. The JEWS were taken into slavery in Rome and built the coliseum. It was Jews who immigrated to to Rome,Greece and the Byzantine Empire. By the time Jesus was born the word Hebrew was no longer used! READ YOUR BIBLE!! Jesus was a JEW descended from ABRAHAM! the Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are all related by blood! They are all the same people. READ YOUR BIBLE!
Looms agrees with this u should send him a PM. U guys have a lot in common

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49463 Feb 4, 2013
Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Looms agrees with this u should send him a PM. U guys have a lot in common
not all of it. but there were 'jews' in europe before the roman destruction. israelites were traders and were all over the place. some historians estimate that several thousand 'jews' lived in rome before the invasion.
but there were many more israelites in egypt than anywhere else outside of judaea.

you should consider that many if not most egypt muslims and christians were israelites/jews before their conversion.
Random Italian BLACK Dude

Jackson, MS

#49464 Feb 4, 2013
"Benedict the Moor"

Quote:
Saint Benedict, San Benedetto in Italian (known as "The Moor"; 1524 – April 4, 1589) was an Italian saint of Sicily who is venerated in the Catholic[1] and Lutheran churches.[2] Born of Moorish African slaves, he was freed at birth and became known for his charity. Invited as a young man to join a Franciscan hermite group, he became the leader. In 1564 he moved to Palermo and joined the Franciscan Friary of Saint Mary, where he continued good works.

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benedict_the_M...

Level 8

Location hidden

#49465 Feb 4, 2013
Jews aint gone ever be Hebrews, no matter how you use word play,cant make a jew into a hebrew, no way, hebrews was long gone before jews got to us, or you calling bible a lie,Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.an we didnt come out of Africa till Trans A Slaver Trade,so in 588BC, them Hebrews Never came back out of africa till Trans A, so how they get to be Mixed Jews in the Roman empire? remember 1% left an went to Babylon, while the 99% ran into africa in 588BC, so how they get Jewish? show it prove the Hebrews are Jewish that ran into africa in 588BC an they Never came back out but thru TRANS A

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the hell is going on with black men? 2 min Sir Day 59
Terry Martin wins the lottery !!!!!!! 2 min dbiggs69 9
News Confessions of a black atheist 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min sonicfilter 1,208,057
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN (Aug '14) 10 min ABM1977 4,121
Scum Henry Kissinger's Quote 11 min Comics 41
Black AA males Cannot Compete With WM!!!!! (Jan '11) 14 min T-BOS 41
Why shouldn't Blacks separate TOTALLY from Whites? 19 min ABM1977 44
Biracial IS NOT black 50 min selina london 545
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr KIP 122,840