Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>My mom was a Jew, her mother was a Jew,my great grandmother was a Jew. You just cross because DNA shows your ancestors were never near the Middle East but West African...
your a Scythian Ashkenaz accept yo heritage !! why you running from whom you are? all your peoples crazy hahahah whole group of mental health peoples hahaha, living a lie for over 2500 years hahahah what because its been a lie for so long it should be true? your peoples ashkenaz an you was never able to shake your heritage! its still with you because NO curses was put on yo kind to lose heritage so we gone see whom you is before long, you can lie but truth will come out as it has this day!! AN YOU CANT SAY A LIE CANT GO ON THAT LONG! BECAUSE LOOK HOW LONG WE BEEN WITH OUT A HERITAGE! SO A LIE CAN GO ON A LONG TIME. AN A GROUP OF PEOPLES CAN ACCEPT A LIE, look at us an the lie we accept Negro black colored all got a history behind them, an they 400 years old, you been living a lie! sorry your NO HEBREW
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jews trace their origins to Abraham! Abraham is the father of the Jews! Jesus was a Jew through his mother Mary and related to Abraham!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
Jews trace their origins to Abraham! Abraham is the father of the Jews! Jesus was a Jew through his mother Mary and related to Abraham!
Judaism 101 Who is a Jew
You all a bunch of pretend Hebrews LOL
Phaed

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Hebrews,Israelites,Jews are all the same people. End of story. The word Jew is mentioned many times in the bible....
Whom put it there bcz it was nvr mentioned in the OT..who did it? Who added a word into the bible tht neither Hebrew nor Greek linguistics support tht wicked "J" that appears!! The Greek would've spelled Jew the same way they spelled Jesus like
Iesus (Jesus)
Iew (Jew)
See my point? Liars..peddlers of untruth

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ok this what made the Devils mad an wanted us as Slaves Because when our Father Noah Whom isn't they Father when He came up off Ark Genesis 9:20;And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:OK The cultivation of the vine , gone require some real Work,ok Noah would have been 600 years old before flood, ok because he lived 350 years after flood, ok he gone put Yoke on they neck an work them BEAST, because these Beast had Hands!!Genesis 9:5;And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.ok we gone have them No Genealogy peoples as slaves doing work, after Ark land,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

, the "cave just emerge out of" mess has been a slick cover up, Cave was ARK,Devil been active since they was the Clean beast an Unclean Beast on Ark ,that turn back unclean First chance they got when they came up off ARK, the Nephilim was on ARK as beast with Hands,!Genesis 9:5;And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.see we knows it was unlisted peoples on ARK,Genesis 8:16;Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee. SEE? Genesis 8:18;And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him:ok we see this now check this, the Beast came out the Ark Genesis 8:19;Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark. SEE the Beast went out of ARK to repopulate the EARTH to,an that's why you have a group of Peoples in Bible that have No Genealogy , ok some Clean Beast got Genesis 8:20;And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. DID one of the Beast peoples go up in smoke? an they been Made every since? ok Cain was told if somebody did him an his Beast peoples wrong that they would get them for a long time, Genesis 4:14;Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.Genesis 4:15;And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.that MARK WAS TAZARAAT, first WHITEMAN,an he took off to NOD, an got with the Fallen Beings because he was One now, Genesis 4:6;And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?, see they was given the chance to do good or Bad, which is in them now after they mixed an that evil mad blood is polluted thin out,ok the Nephilim be them,an they mixed with Japheht peoples,Genesis 6:1;And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,Genesis 6:2;That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.OK that Fair gone be them light white Albino Cain Kids,ok the Fallen sons of God hooked up with Cain fair light white peoples,ok,Genesis 6:4;There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown., ok them gone be the Nephilim the Beast peoples with out no genealogy, ok thats why we knows we dealing with the Beast same peoples because in Bible it said we would get mixed with them in the END but CREATOR would still know us,Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Did Noah BURN THEM UP after flood knowing they was responsible? Genesis 8:20;And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar , an they been made every since an that they 7k years of Terror END with the 400 years of the Hebrews enslavement? that CAIN vengeance on the EARTH is bout over?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The AA people claim Abraham as there own. According to the bible, Abraham came from Ur in the Chaldees
Genesis11:31) He was a Semite. Semites originated in north western Mesopotamia (later Babylon and now Iraq) They were not a black race and had nothing to do with sub-Saharan Africa. If AA people came from Abraham their DNA would show it, but it doesnt!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
The AA people claim Abraham as there own. According to the bible, Abraham came from Ur in the Chaldees
Genesis11:31) He was a Semite. Semites originated in north western Mesopotamia (later Babylon and now Iraq) They were not a black race and had nothing to do with sub-Saharan Africa. If AA people came from Abraham their DNA would show it, but it doesnt!
gone on with that stupid mess, where is Abrahams bones? whom got them? where they at? im gone sell everything to be next to them!! whom is holding them? where they at? i want to take a PICTURE with them im paying 10K just to be next to them where they at DEVIL?
Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Whitat this point in the coonvo why even respond to the lithuanian. why hes trolling here he could make a lituanian jew thread for himself. why does he need validation from us, he has his dna. something keeps him coming back. not only that, what possible intrest does a south african lithuanian have with AA people? people are so strange. people cant help to gravitate toward aa for some reason. I would take it as a complument but the lithuanian is annoying.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Trolls hackers have freedom to do whatever thy wish on topix, which is a groce misuse of freedom of speech!!!

What the hell are you going to get out of hacking others accounts? All post are out there for your viewing. That's if you have the basic smarts in gathering information.

Bunch of weakass troll mo fos...hifing behind millions of fakeass nomenclature.
white rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>My mom was a Jew, her mother was a Jew,my great grandmother was a Jew. You just cross because DNA shows your ancestors were never near the Middle East but West African...
okay WHATEVER if you want to believe that conversion through a faith changes your nationality then be my guess. You live a sad reality!
white rabbit

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
hmm lastime i check abraham was SHEMITE sem-ite is a greek version of SHEM. Last time i check the scriptures makes that clear. Maybe you have dyslexia. And by the way the scriptures never gave the skin color of those people but gave hints of what they were by describing jesus in revealations, tthe leprosy stricken MARIAM who was turned white, and the servant Gehaz who wad turned white for his betrayal to his master. You see i think you like to put your own foot in your mouth. As ive stated the scriptures never gave a makeup of the SHEMITIC oops my bad i forgot your GREEK, the SEMITIC is lineage. Its obvious that abraham came from his father NOAH who had three sons whp had black sons. And last time i check the most high did not curseNOAH with a LEPROSY and if never said he was white. So please go tell it to the birds about SHEMITES BEING WHITE.
white rabbit

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Hebrews,Israelites,Jews are all the same people. End of story. The word Jew is mentioned many times in the bible....
THEY ARE THE SAME ACCORDING TO WHO? Please tell me whata the hebrew word for JEW? Lets clear up the descrepency here and now. Also show us the ancient HEBREW phonetic chart where there is a letter J because you know im looking at the chart thats mentioned in YUSEF AA BEN JOCHANNANS BOOK WE THE BLACK JEWS and im looking for a J........nope dont see it.
white rabbit

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
Lmao! Jesus was not a JEW he was from the TRIBE OF JUDAH! He was a jew under state law because thats the name of the STATE. Omg are you dumb. Look at the bible maps im sure you see judah then it later became palestine. Its okay LITHIUANIAN, we see your sad. Go get you some kleenex and dry your eyes. Dont worry your just one of the few that has been outted. But i gotta get you to say it again: ABRAHAM WAS A JEW LOL JESUS WAS JEW LOL! Wow your so sad and funny!
white rabbit

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
why do i have to identify the biblical sons of mizraim? what does that have to do with anything. and as far as i know the word egypt comes from a specific place in egypt. but regardless this would be some semantic argument that doesn't deal with my point, which concerns dynastic egypt and specifically the 18th dynasty.
*just read up on the 18th dynasty if you don't know anything bout it.
the 18th dynasty began with ahmose I and the expulsion of the hyksos from lower egypt. this was the 1st step in building up the egyptian empire that controlled all of nubia, libya, levant and parts of assyria.
this is a really simple point. while all this was happening, the biblical narrative tells us that joshua and the other tribes of israel, were conquering and dividing canaan.
the only possible way you can make this work factually is to assume joshua was an egyptian pharaoh, or was a leading general under a pharaoh - likely thutmose III.
canaan was never sovereign under the 18th and 19th dynasties. the egyptians installed garrison towns all over canaan, and they put down insurrections with an iron fist.
it would simply be impossible for the nation of israel to have existed in the way most people understand scripture.
imo a more logical way to look at this would be to assume the hebrews were egyptians, cuz they were - at least culturally and nationally.
joseph is given rulership over lower egypt. as scripture indicates only pharaoh had more power than him. all of jacobs children migrate to egypt, and because of joseph's status they would've been an elite class of egyptians ruling over all of lower egypt.
then the hyksos show up an conquer lower egypt. and rule for 100 years. which based on the biblical timeline also happoens to be the length of time the hebrews are enslaved and afflicted - about 100 years.
now here comes ahmoses I who defeats the hyksos, and liberates lower egypt. and other pharaohs after him, expand egyptian territory into canaan and beyond.
but now what we know from archaelogical findings is 'judaea' probably extended into and included all of lower egypt.
if this is the case then the hebrews would have ruled lower egypt before the hyksos, and after the hyksos.
**the hebrews essentially represent the shemitic or semi-hamitic rulers of lower egypt.
i don't know how you can look at this and not come away with the real likelihood that the hebrews were for all practical purposes egyptians.
*what bhi who dismiss this without consideration don't understand is the closer the hebrews are to egyptians and especially the armana dynasty, they closer they are to AA!
its important for know who the sons of Mizrayim were so that you can see how the word EGYPT or EGYPTIAN was used. Please dojt forget that there were different classes of people living in EGYPT. This STATE never changed the nationality of the people. So why a hebrew can be an egyotain by state law the EGYPTIAN my not necessarily have been a HEBREW. It could have been a NAPHTORIM or casluhim do you get it now. Please reresearch the whole egyptology bruh.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>its important for know who the sons of Mizrayim were so that you can see how the word EGYPT or EGYPTIAN was used. Please dojt forget that there were different classes of people living in EGYPT. This STATE never changed the nationality of the people. So why a hebrew can be an egyotain by state law the EGYPTIAN my not necessarily have been a HEBREW. It could have been a NAPHTORIM or casluhim do you get it now. Please reresearch the whole egyptology bruh.
well you obviously don't understand the angle i'm coming from. mapping out the sons of mizraim which you're very unlikely to do based on current info, doesn't address my point - which might be intentional.

the question is simple. how could there be an israel as understood by most people. when that territory was controlled, occupied, taxed, and completely dominated by the egyptian empire?

who could this joshua and the other tribes of 'israel' be, conquering, expelling, and subjugating the population of canaan. when the egyptians were doing the same thing at the same time??

very simple, but i'm sure i'm not gonna get an answer.
white rabbit

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
well you obviously don't understand the angle i'm coming from. mapping out the sons of mizraim which you're very unlikely to do based on current info, doesn't address my point - which might be intentional.
the question is simple. how could there be an israel as understood by most people. when that territory was controlled, occupied, taxed, and completely dominated by the egyptian empire?
who could this joshua and the other tribes of 'israel' be, conquering, expelling, and subjugating the population of canaan. when the egyptians were doing the same thing at the same time??
very simple, but i'm sure i'm not gonna get an answer.
your not gonna get an answer to that because its not that simple. Unless you have evidence that these hebrews were actually EGYPTIANS themselves Then again your beating a dead horse! By assuming that egyptians were hebrews or hebrewd were actually a seperate class of egytians is still anonymous and youve yet to find a lie on either the hebrews or the egyptians side. The world is a courtroom. Your inference that you have is based on the ASSUMPTION that the hebrews were actually Egyptian or literally THE SONS OF MIZRYIAM. You failed to realize that an issue can never be concieved by two seeds. It hqs to be begoten by one father and unless you can prove that either ABRAHAM ISSAC OR JACOB was indeed HAMITIC instead of SHEMITIC than what you throwing around is just that YOUR OPNION and your scenario is just another ideaological byproduct of EGYPTOLOGY. Now go back to the drawing board and approach the BENCH with REAL EVIDENC and not PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS. You may go find go find God!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>your not gonna get an answer to that because its not that simple. Unless you have evidence that these hebrews were actually EGYPTIANS themselves Then again your beating a dead horse! By assuming that egyptians were hebrews or hebrewd were actually a seperate class of egytians is still anonymous and youve yet to find a lie on either the hebrews or the egyptians side. The world is a courtroom. Your inference that you have is based on the ASSUMPTION that the hebrews were actually Egyptian or literally THE SONS OF MIZRYIAM. You failed to realize that an issue can never be concieved by two seeds. It hqs to be begoten by one father and unless you can prove that either ABRAHAM ISSAC OR JACOB was indeed HAMITIC instead of SHEMITIC than what you throwing around is just that YOUR OPNION and your scenario is just another ideaological byproduct of EGYPTOLOGY. Now go back to the drawing board and approach the BENCH with REAL EVIDENC and not PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS. You may go find go find God!
good post he jumps around like he got HOT FEETS! hahah from Mesopotamia to Canaan, now is the Hebrews Egyptians? Hot Foot is his new name!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>your not gonna get an answer to that because its not that simple. Unless you have evidence that these hebrews were actually EGYPTIANS themselves Then again your beating a dead horse! By assuming that egyptians were hebrews or hebrewd were actually a seperate class of egytians is still anonymous and youve yet to find a lie on either the hebrews or the egyptians side. The world is a courtroom. Your inference that you have is based on the ASSUMPTION that the hebrews were actually Egyptian or literally THE SONS OF MIZRYIAM. You failed to realize that an issue can never be concieved by two seeds. It hqs to be begoten by one father and unless you can prove that either ABRAHAM ISSAC OR JACOB was indeed HAMITIC instead of SHEMITIC than what you throwing around is just that YOUR OPNION and your scenario is just another ideaological byproduct of EGYPTOLOGY. Now go back to the drawing board and approach the BENCH with REAL EVIDENC and not PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS. You may go find go find God!
dude, i'm just asking a question. not making any assumptions bout anything...

can *YOU* tell me how joshua and the other tribes, were conquering, dividing, dominating, expelling, subjugating, and occupying canaan, when the egyptian empire was doing the same thing at the same time?

it's a question. it might be an uncomfortable question, but it's still just a question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,221 - 45,240 of89,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••