Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49284 Feb 2, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>actually you can think what you want thats also your right. The names my not be accurate but the identity is there. The reason for the disguisjment of the bloodlines is so that you can see why things occured in the fashion that it did. Its in history that the assyrians enslaved the HEBREWS its in history the the romans enslaved the HEBREWS its in history that NEBCHADNEZZAR enslaved the HEBREWS. If youve read any of these histories they never manage to mention that the hebrews were actually EGYPTIANS. Even in the history of the ROMAN AND JEWISH WAR while we know that the Jews were actually hebrews we never really heard that the hebrews were actually EGYPTIANS. Try another route or another ideaology. One thing you are food at is having IDEAS the bad thing your is your ideas have to many loopholes and thats why they arent ever really consider inference.....jjst your opnion. So what now. Are you going ti try and hit us with SCIENTOLOGY now that the egyptian scenario and the kenite Tutsi and hoj scenarios didnt work? Just try figuring out who you arem where did you come from? Then you will be well on your way okay!
the historical record tells us that the assyrians went at it with egyptians in canaan. and the hittites went at it with egyptians in canaan. and the babylonians went at it with egyptians in canaan, and the 'sea people' went at it with egyptians in canaan.

egypt lost their canaanite territory during the rise of the babylonian empire and never got it back. so from that point forward judaea was on their own.

sorry if this seems like i'm being random. i just ask a lot of questions and never assume i have all the answers.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49285 Feb 2, 2013
its a whole lot of doctrines trying to slip in like im sleep! aint no messiah but the CREATOR, stop lets not get on that page, trying to side track see if page slipping! nope! im gone pull verbal sword out

Level 8

Location hidden

#49286 Feb 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i can show you Hebrew getting taxed by Egyptians it only happen when we wasn't doing right, so was the Egyptians taxing them selfs? 2 Chronicles 36:3;And the king of Egypt put him down at Jerusalem, and condemned the land in an hundred talents of silver and a talent of gold.why would they Tax they self? wouldn't make No senses , so your theorie is out the door which ever why you turn , we was a separate peoples , an nothing can change that!
of course the egyptians taxed their own people. that would be like sayings the american government wouldn't tax it's own citizens, dude.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49288 Feb 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the historical record tells us that the assyrians went at it with egyptians in canaan. and the hittites went at it with egyptians in canaan. and the babylonians went at it with egyptians in canaan, and the 'sea people' went at it with egyptians in canaan.
you see? i been showing you this alll alone we Protected Africa an its Trade, the CREATOR but us together as a buffer between the Africans, we protected African, couldn't NOBODY get pass us in that spot, you didnt even here from Egypt till we sin which brung everybody!! we had all the Gold, because you had to Pay us before you did trade with africa, or got anything out of africa, when we sin thats when you heard from the other nations besides the ones we was to push back the AMORITES an Canaan kids

Level 8

Location hidden

#49289 Feb 2, 2013
I got a messiah Bag to unleash, an im gone have fun to an those on here documented as supporting it, im gone push out you see No truth hit an others gone, voice cant be heard!! im gone see who gone defend the messiah, because yo word when i finish gone be doodoo an everybody gone see you get BEAT DOWN,then yo word gone be out this square , im gone be at youu!! i been knew you messiah peoples waiting, I Been waiting to
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49290 Feb 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
history tells us that thutmoses III conquered and subdued canaan. installed garrison towns all over canaan. expelled bout 80,000 canaanites, taxed whoever stayed, and put down insurrection.
and the biblical record tells us joshua and the other tribes were doing the same thing.
the question is how do you make this work factually?
well im not sure because as of now or before i wasnt the one trying to make the hebrews EGYPTIAN; that was you. My focus is on the fact that the NEGROES of america are ofbthe tribe of judah who is of the nation of ISRAEL.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#49291 Feb 2, 2013
Brothers

What happened to the Negro Spirituals.

http://www.negrospirituals.com/news-song/inde...

1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

4 How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#49292 Feb 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i can show you Hebrew getting taxed by Egyptians it only happen when we wasn't doing right, so was the Egyptians taxing them selfs? 2 Chronicles 36:3;And the king of Egypt put him down at Jerusalem, and condemned the land in an hundred talents of silver and a talent of gold.why would they Tax they self? wouldn't make No senses , so your theorie is out the door which ever why you turn , we was a separate peoples , an nothing can change that!
Ben this is excellent information, bro. Keep posting more of it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49293 Feb 2, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>well im not sure because as of now or before i wasnt the one trying to make the hebrews EGYPTIAN; that was you. My focus is on the fact that the NEGROES of america are ofbthe tribe of judah who is of the nation of ISRAEL.
fair enough. if you (or the other bhi) can't answer the question. but imo these are the types of problems i think should be solved, if you're really concerned with finding the truth.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#49294 Feb 2, 2013
Zechariah 2

5 For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.

11 And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

12 And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation."

The Daughter of babylon is done. If this nation falls what wil the so called Negro in america do? where will we go. If we suddenly become refugees who will take us in. We need to start planning ahead. Where will be the Refuge of the Negro, if anywhere.

Think about it, if the dollar fell tommorrow. Koreans will go back to Korea, Arabs back to arabia, Japs back to Japan, Jews back to Israel, ect ect. Anybody claiming the Negro in the west as its own? Any African country offering Dual citizenship to Negros outside of celeberities? I keep hearing we are Africans, i cant find one african country working to bring us home? This is a serious issue for us.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49295 Feb 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
of course the egyptians taxed their own people. that would be like sayings the american government wouldn't tax it's own citizens, dude.
how bout this Leviticus 18:3;After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.Leviticus 18:6;None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49296 Feb 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>how bout this Leviticus 18:3;After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.Leviticus 18:6;None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.
do you know which egyptian dynasty had the hebrews in bondage and affliction?
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49297 Feb 2, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
Zechariah 2
5 For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.
6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.
7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.
10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.
11 And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
12 And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.
13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation."
The Daughter of babylon is done. If this nation falls what wil the so called Negro in america do? where will we go. If we suddenly become refugees who will take us in. We need to start planning ahead. Where will be the Refuge of the Negro, if anywhere.
Think about it, if the dollar fell tommorrow. Koreans will go back to Korea, Arabs back to arabia, Japs back to Japan, Jews back to Israel, ect ect. Anybody claiming the Negro in the west as its own? Any African country offering Dual citizenship to Negros outside of celeberities? I keep hearing we are Africans, i cant find one african country working to bring us home? This is a serious issue for us.
its funny you said that because i was watching the other day where Isaiah Washington got dual citizenship in Sierra Leone back in 2010. and Glimmer showed me a video a month ago where judge HATCHETT got her dna done and she was linked to the hausa tribe in west africa.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49298 Feb 2, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben this is excellent information, bro. Keep posting more of it.
they want us to be the same as others to slick rob us of our Future inheritance that's coming, defeat yo mind before you get yo GOLD, is a old con game!! you either wont get it or lose it listening to dudes like him, all these Wars going on in the east because of us HEBREWS,
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49299 Feb 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
fair enough. if you (or the other bhi) can't answer the question. but imo these are the types of problems i think should be solved, if you're really concerned with finding the truth.
lol bhi funny, im coined the term because i have a strong affirmation that the scriptures are literal. You know according to a blacks law an EGYPTIAN was applied to the welsh or english men who went around masqurading as people who could tell fortune for profit. They were kinda like rogues, outlaws, vagabonds. So do you see how ambiguious the term is. ANYONE CAN BE AN EGYPTIAN but what was their nationality or theor tribal descent outside of the name. If i was born a hebrew and went ti egypt dies the name of a place change my nationality/aboriginality? This is question but even in you history the nationality of these kings werent given. They were given EGYPTIAN as to say they were from egypt. So to me that sends a red flag because we have a very ambiguious word used to put some racial bracket. I keep telling you go study some law and applie it with your studies. There is more history in law then HISTORY itself.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49300 Feb 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
We ask Eygpt to let us go in 1446BC they say Amenemhet IV was on throne, he suddenly disappeared from history His ancestry is not recorded in Egyptian records.some would like to think he was Moses,but Amenemhet IV was a Hamite to even be near a throne back then, Moses Birth is Recorded,an His Death, we was a peoples before Moses, whom they would try an link to! easy to dismantle that weak mess

Level 8

Location hidden

#49301 Feb 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
when we left eygpt an attacked them amorites they came into eygpt at that time! hahahah they musta went on down the Nile to Ethiopia, an then swung on cross Yemen to meet back up with Amorite on the Babylon side!im glade you asked, that piece of puzzle fell in place,its a fact that when the Hebrews left in 12th dynasty ended and Egypt was destabilized and eventually over run by the Hyksos {1444BC} bringing an end to the 13th dynasty.see we would send AMORITES running in all Directions,, Egypt lost everything fooling with the Hebrews an the Whites moved in like Vultures,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49302 Feb 2, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> lol bhi funny, im coined the term because i have a strong affirmation that the scriptures are literal. You know according to a blacks law an EGYPTIAN was applied to the welsh or english men who went around masqurading as people who could tell fortune for profit. They were kinda like rogues, outlaws, vagabonds. So do you see how ambiguious the term is. ANYONE CAN BE AN EGYPTIAN but what was their nationality or theor tribal descent outside of the name. If i was born a hebrew and went ti egypt dies the name of a place change my nationality/aboriginality? This is question but even in you history the nationality of these kings werent given. They were given EGYPTIAN as to say they were from egypt. So to me that sends a red flag because we have a very ambiguious word used to put some racial bracket. I keep telling you go study some law and applie it with your studies. There is more history in law then HISTORY itself.
i'm pretty sure when the topic is dynastic egypt no one is thinking bout some welsh dude. these things are only confusing to those who want it to be confusing. or those who don't want to answer a direct question cuz its too uncomfortable.

but you're not alone as i've noticed non-bhi (like glim, barros and others) are silent on this as well.

the bottom line is the conquest of canaan by joshua and other israelite tribes, could not have happened based on how the biblical narrative is commonly understood.

the point here isn't to say that hebrews didn't conquer canaan. what we know bout history, if hebrews did invade canaan they didn't do i alone but had to be part of a larger egyptian force.

considering what we know bout egyptian history, that would be a very logical and reasonable conclusion. and that's the direction i was trying to take this in, but obviously you (nor the other bhi) were going there.

*sorry i just assume everyone who supports bhi ideology is a bhi

now asking a follow up question, based on this assumption. why don't we see egypt *the 18th dynasty* playing a bigger role in the conquest of canaan, represented in scripture?

imo, this is an area that deserves some investigation. you might come closer to what's really going on in the bible, if you dig and dig.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49303 Feb 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the Hyksos was the Armenian SCYTHIAN peoples! we MOVED TO THE FRONT AN PROTECTED AFRICA, when we fell the WHOLE AFRICA FELL, we was africa TUFF we fight against the invaders! the Greek EAT EGYPT ALIVE we was long gone! thats why! we wasn't in our position in Palestine
The Hyksos is said to have come from Canaan because of their names....

Level 8

Location hidden

#49304 Feb 2, 2013
we came in the back way thru the Sinai,which would leave the Gaza Ashkelon Ashdod way OPEN an i can show Devils living there before we moved them, Joshua 13:3;From Sihor, which is before Egypt, even unto the borders of Ekron northward, which is counted to the Canaanite: five lords of the Philistines; the Gazathites, and the Ashdothites, the Eshkalonites, the Gittites, and the Ekronites; also the Avites:See we came in from the Back an they took off to the front Eygpt wide open!! hahaha Humble fox did it again hahah you really help me solve that one good job! its even clean now! i was a lil part i couldnt nail down, i see it now! they rush in when we came out side door, red sea, they moved in,GOOD JOB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,536,179
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 13 min 2 Dogs 51
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 13 min Big Daddy 7
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 15 min thetruth 3,703
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 15 min Big Daddy 52
Kip - In Africa! 21 min Big Daddy 1
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 23 min 2 Dogs 228
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 27 min Big Daddy 36
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 29 min 2 Dogs 11,232
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr KIP 230