Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49176 Jan 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>naw, we was Hebrews . easy im gone show you an dont for get because you will come back with same mess,Joseph brothers didnt recognize him when he was in Egypt, color didnt matter to the Egyptians they wanted to knows what kind, what type work you did, as was ask our Fathers when we first came into Egypt, to show you this,Genesis 47:3;And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.ok Pharaoh knew we wasn't Egyptians an he accepted the fact that we was from Canaan,ok Joseph two son are bore there in Egypt, Exodus 1:16;And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live. SEE so Pharaoh knew we was diffrent to even come with a plain like that? would he kill his on an turn his peoples against him? or was it that we was sheep headers? but he called us Hebrews orur Mommas, ok an to show you they knew what a Hebrew Male look like check this Exodus 2:6;And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.ok thats Pharaoh lil girl saying this she wanted a Baby an Moses would do, Hebrew or not Hebrews gone get the Best Egypt had,ok Moses could tell the difference,Exodus 2:11 ;And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.see so even though we looked Black like everyone else, they knew like we can tell Africans aint us till the 2-3 generation
i think most egyptologist will agree 'real egypt' was thebes and the surrounding area. memphis, heliopolis, and the delta region was an extension of thebes. but this is where the hebrews lived.

we know that when thutmose invaded and annexed canaan, he would have drawn on forces from a number of sources, nubians, phuttites, and of course from his subjects in the delta (hebrews?), and other areas.

joshua is a biblical figure, but thutmose III is a historical one.

so the real question is how do you reconcile the biblical narrative of joshua's conquest of canaan, with the historical events of thutmose III doing the same thing at the same time?

*i can only think of two explanations. either thutmosesIII and joshua are the same person. or joshua was a leading general under thutmosesIII.

but in either case the biblical conquest and division of canaan, was in fact related to the rise of the 18th dynasty and expansion of the egyptian empire.

now with that being the case, how does this *fact* affect your understanding of scripture?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49177 Jan 31, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You sit there in DENIAL, even when I present you with a CLEAR PATH leading to AA Biblical connections! THE BLACKS/AFRICANS OF ANCIENT JUDAH!!! THIS IS NO DAMN CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!
Joshua 19:1-9 NIV
Allotment for Simeon
1 The second lot came out for the tribe of Simeon according to its clans. Their inheritance lay within the territory of Judah.
2 It included: Beersheba (or Sheba), Moladah,
3 Hazar Shual, Balah, Ezem,
4 Eltolad, Bethul, Hormah
5 Ziklag, Beth Markaboth, Hazar Susah,
6 Beth Lebaoth and Sharuhen—thirteen towns and their villages;
7 Ain, Rimmon, Ether and Ashan—four towns and their villages—
8 and all the villages around these towns as far as Baalath Beer (Ramah in the Negev).
This was the inheritance of the tribe of the Simeonites, according to its clans.
9 The inheritance of the Simeonites was taken from the share of Judah, because Judah’s portion was more than they needed. So the Simeonites received their inheritance within the territory of Judah.
JUST KEEP ON DENYING!!!
Ruffly 40% of of AA "Y Haplogroups" has to be accounted for...are still unaccounted for and yet to be determined. SO STOP THE BULL SNITCH!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49178 Jan 31, 2013
teardrop wrote:
<quoted text> telll that to glimmer.
Hosea 4
"6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

Level 8

Location hidden

#49179 Jan 31, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You sit there in DENIAL, even when I present you with a CLEAR PATH leading to AA Biblical connections! THE BLACKS/AFRICANS OF ANCIENT JUDAH!!! THIS IS NO DAMN CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!
Joshua 19:1-9 NIV
Allotment for Simeon
1 The second lot came out for the tribe of Simeon according to its clans. Their inheritance lay within the territory of Judah.
2 It included: Beersheba (or Sheba), Moladah,
3 Hazar Shual, Balah, Ezem,
4 Eltolad, Bethul, Hormah
5 Ziklag, Beth Markaboth, Hazar Susah,
6 Beth Lebaoth and Sharuhen—thirteen towns and their villages;
7 Ain, Rimmon, Ether and Ashan—four towns and their villages—
8 and all the villages around these towns as far as Baalath Beer (Ramah in the Negev).
This was the inheritance of the tribe of the Simeonites, according to its clans.
9 The inheritance of the Simeonites was taken from the share of Judah, because Judah’s portion was more than they needed. So the Simeonites received their inheritance within the territory of Judah.
maybe you can tell me what this has to do with aa?

that's the question, what's the relevance?
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49180 Jan 31, 2013
African AE wrote:
Iv proved now that the majority of Jews living in Israel are not converts but the descendants of ancient Jews who left Israel after being persecuted. Large numbers of Jews left Israel thousands of years ago either through slavery or immigration to the Roman Empire. Other Jews were taken into exile in Spain. The Jews in the Roman Empire moved north. Some of the settled in the Byzantine Empire (my Ancestors). I have always been taught the Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are the same people. Please prove to me otherwise.....and dont give me someones book, they put their own personnel opinions in it.
well where exactly did you get your information from. I mean its not like it popped out of then air. If its oral tradition than surely you know exactly why spme of your ancestors oops i mean ALL of the JEWS that came from GERMANY were imprisoned right. You are really dealing with law now. See this is how you classify truth: knowledge and BELIEF. According to a blacls law dictionary KNOWLEDGE is the strong affirmation about facts presented in the form of books( encyclopedias, history, references, and other publications, as well as science. BELIEF is the persuasion of what you want people to know based on HEARSAY. What you have is belief and nothing else to draw inference from. Oh thats right run to wikipedia becaude they have all the answers. THATS SOMEONES ELSES STUDIES PLACED ON A SITE SUPPOSEDLY USED AS EVIDENCE. its not valid if you didnt do your own studies. So yeah while you call it theory these folks have written books based on logical research from other peoples written observations of what happened. Without books how do you expect us to believe what your saying. Where did you get your information. This is the judical platform bruh, you are hereby being summoned to court to present you case. You can proceed and tell us why you THINK YOUR A HEBREW and WHAT IS YOUR JEW. also dojt forget to address the question about abrahman was he HEBREW OR A JEW?
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49181 Jan 31, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
this would be my conclusion. joshua and thutmose III are the same person.
but *you* didn't just look like egyptians,*you* were egyptians.
its true that the hebrews had citizenship there but when you say egyptians which ones are you talking about? Are you talking about the Philistim Caphtorim Animim Naphtorim Casluhim Ludim Pathrusim Lehabim. Mizraim had many sons and ive never heard of any of these songs bearing the curse even though the natural law and curse could happen to anybody. Its very evident when you look at our people they have never been identified as such. Why you can claim the nationalites arent literal. Im sure yiu have no evidence of it, the commercial world has proof otherwise. As i mentioned one time before because the word EGYPTIAN is a very tricky word which can be applied to anyone and is more of a proverb/ insult but today that word is used in the same manner as the word AMERICA is used : to signify a country. So yeah we did live in egypt but it never changed the nationality of our people as youve read that wheb we entered EGYPT we entered HEBREWS and left HEBREWS who started their own NATION named after their father because their father was their inheritance. Thats how all NATION STATES/ PROVINCES got its name through the fathers inheritance. But since your more focus on kemet you would never noticed the govt aspect of it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49182 Jan 31, 2013
Let this be an open question for the thread:

---

i think most egyptologist will agree 'real egypt' was thebes and the surrounding area. memphis, heliopolis, and the delta region was an extension of thebes. but this is where the hebrews lived.

we know that when thutmose invaded and annexed canaan, he would have drawn on forces from a number of sources, nubians, phuttites, and of course from his subjects in the delta (hebrews?), and other areas.

so the real question is how do you reconcile the biblical narrative of joshua's conquest of canaan, with the historical events of thutmose III doing the same thing at the same time?

*i can only think of two explanations. either thutmosesIII and joshua are the same person. or joshua was a leading general under thutmosesIII.

but in either case the biblical conquest and division of canaan, was in fact related to the rise of the 18th dynasty and expansion of the egyptian empire.

now with that being the case, how does this *fact* affect your understanding of scripture?
----------

who'd like to answer this?
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#49183 Jan 31, 2013
And someone please answer me what was the nationality of those EGYPTIANS? Since this has become a hot topic. You know as much dabbling that the romans did in the scriptures what they didnt taint is the commercial concept of it and for this reason everyname in those scriptures whether they be englicized or hebrew the nationalites are seperate for a reason. As much as anyone wants to make these people SYMBOLIC they were nomially expressed to let you know that everyone was distinguishable. And the fact that the courts as well as the banks have more history than kemetoloist egyptologist theologist archiologist scientist and so on, ill keep it simple and not make it less complex. The HEBREWS WERE NOT EGYPTIANS if they were they would have been nomially expressed as such.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49184 Jan 31, 2013
African AE wrote:
Iv proved now that the majority of Jews living in Israel are not converts but the descendants of ancient Jews who left Israel after being persecuted. Large numbers of Jews left Israel thousands of years ago either through slavery or immigration to the Roman Empire. Other Jews were taken into exile in Spain. The Jews in the Roman Empire moved north. Some of the settled in the Byzantine Empire (my Ancestors). I have always been taught the Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are the same people. Please prove to me otherwise.....and dont give me someones book, they put their own personnel opinions in it.
you aint proved nothing to us hebrews, we call you info a lie! ashkenaz or sepharvaim cant ever be hebrews, them facts,you have wishful thinking!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49185 Jan 31, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>its true that the hebrews had citizenship there but when you say egyptians which ones are you talking about? Are you talking about the Philistim Caphtorim Animim Naphtorim Casluhim Ludim Pathrusim Lehabim. Mizraim had many sons and ive never heard of any of these songs bearing the curse even though the natural law and curse could happen to anybody. Its very evident when you look at our people they have never been identified as such. Why you can claim the nationalites arent literal. Im sure yiu have no evidence of it, the commercial world has proof otherwise. As i mentioned one time before because the word EGYPTIAN is a very tricky word which can be applied to anyone and is more of a proverb/ insult but today that word is used in the same manner as the word AMERICA is used : to signify a country. So yeah we did live in egypt but it never changed the nationality of our people as youve read that wheb we entered EGYPT we entered HEBREWS and left HEBREWS who started their own NATION named after their father because their father was their inheritance. Thats how all NATION STATES/ PROVINCES got its name through the fathers inheritance. But since your more focus on kemet you would never noticed the govt aspect of it!
you would have a hard time mapping out the sons of mizraim or phut. in fact the sons of phut aren't even listed in genesis (but they are in the book of jasher).

'egypt' is commonly understood to be thebes, by egyptologist. but dynastic egypt began after uppper and lower egypt was unified.

so for argument's sake and to avoid confusion, lets narrow this down to dynastic egypt.

the biblical narrative tells us that the hebrews not only lived in egypt, but lived like egyptians, even to the point of ruling over other egyptians.

*joseth was likely the provincial governor over all of lower egypt, as only pharaoh (who was in thebes) was over him.

if this doesn't make the hebrews egyptians i don't know what would...

Level 8

Location hidden

#49186 Jan 31, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
---
----------
who'd like to answer this?
Exodus 5:23;For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in thy name, he hath done evil to this people; neither hast thou delivered thy people at all. see you gone get the Split right here! Exodus 6:7;And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. CREATOR did take the Eygtpians in, they had Land,that is as much about land as it was then, we landless an we been Oppressed ,

Level 8

Location hidden

#49187 Jan 31, 2013
they thought when they changed our Name they Changed Our Inheritance,thats EVIL!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#49188 Jan 31, 2013
its BOUT LAND, where our Home at everybody?, everybody got a nation to go back to, DNA cant get us a Nation. its still gone split us up ,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49189 Jan 31, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>was abrahamn a hebrew or a jew!
Jews,Hebrews,Israelites are the same people. Proof is in the bible Jews and Hebrews - ElijahNet.net
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49190 Jan 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you aint proved nothing to us hebrews, we call you info a lie! ashkenaz or sepharvaim cant ever be hebrews, them facts,you have wishful thinking!!
Hebrews Jews, Israelites ARE THE SAME PEOPLE read it in the bible

Jews and Hebrews - ElijahNet.net

Level 8

Location hidden

#49191 Jan 31, 2013
look 2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.YOU SEE THEM WORDS, ok look,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: we wouldn't NEVER WANT TO COME BACK seeing the Temple GO UP! WATCH THIS, Jeremiah 43:2;Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.YOU see them words? we wouldnt want to stay Knowing the Burned Temple down, that alone would make us Flee, an thats what was Happening the CREATOR want ed us up off HIS land an we had Curse to do an being next to africa, it was just right! Perfect!! I show everybody where we could have got take to ARABIA by Ismael the Hebrew, but the thing is we seen Temple get Destroyed we wasnt trying to stay in our Lands, one mo time look,2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help, OK WE WOULD SEE WE COULDN'T GET NO HELP WITH TEMPLE GONE so we would run into africa LIKE NEVER BEFORE! an we would high tail it Pass Egypt because we knew trouble was on the way! THESE DEVILS BEEN PLAYING WITH US they knows we the true Hebrews
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49192 Jan 31, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>well where exactly did you get your information from. I mean its not like it popped out of then air. If its oral tradition than surely you know exactly why spme of your ancestors oops i mean ALL of the JEWS that came from GERMANY were imprisoned right. You are really dealing with law now. See this is how you classify truth: knowledge and BELIEF. According to a blacls law dictionary KNOWLEDGE is the strong affirmation about facts presented in the form of books( encyclopedias, history, references, and other publications, as well as science. BELIEF is the persuasion of what you want people to know based on HEARSAY. What you have is belief and nothing else to draw inference from. Oh thats right run to wikipedia becaude they have all the answers. THATS SOMEONES ELSES STUDIES PLACED ON A SITE SUPPOSEDLY USED AS EVIDENCE. its not valid if you didnt do your own studies. So yeah while you call it theory these folks have written books based on logical research from other peoples written observations of what happened. Without books how do you expect us to believe what your saying. Where did you get your information. This is the judical platform bruh, you are hereby being summoned to court to present you case. You can proceed and tell us why you THINK YOUR A HEBREW and WHAT IS YOUR JEW. also dojt forget to address the question about abrahman was he HEBREW OR A JEW?
I get all my information from the bible and DNA research.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49193 Jan 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Exodus 5:23;For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in thy name, he hath done evil to this people; neither hast thou delivered thy people at all. see you gone get the Split right here! Exodus 6:7;And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. CREATOR did take the Eygtpians in, they had Land,that is as much about land as it was then, we landless an we been Oppressed ,
that's not the question.

who was joshua? what could his identity be considering it was the 18th dynasty and expansion of the egyptian empire, that was conquering and dividing canaan??

how do you match the biblical narrative with history?

that's what i'm asking.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#49194 Feb 1, 2013
The Hebrews and the Jews are one of the same people. Abraham from the Chaldees was the original Hebrew. Later his descendants were known as Jews.
Judaism 101 - Origins of the word Jew and Judaism

Level 8

Location hidden

#49195 Feb 1, 2013

---

----------

you ppl are cowards. too afraid to even touch this haha..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Egyptian Ankh Cross Found In Mexico 2 min Bee Luq Xury 18
Another brother shot 3 min bluestreak returns 111
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min the deplorable Jo... 1,434,139
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 4 min bluestreak returns 116
Do Black Men prefer Blonds or Brunettes? (Aug '12) 7 min Bee Luq Xury 142
Hey sexy wanna play with my privates 29 min Desperate virgin 2
Is it true black Africans ruled ancient China? ... (Mar '11) 30 min Cubbyfan 99
A Serious Question For Blacks 1 hr Dan Snow 43
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr dcool 340
MSNBC: Trump won 1 hr dcool 148
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr flyness88 49,097
More from around the web