WiLLy is BLACK and Proud

Jackson, MS

#49139 Jan 31, 2013
"epithet"

Noun

1. A term used to characterize a person or thing.
2. A term used as a descriptive substitute for the name or title of a person.
3. An abusive or contemptuous word or phrase.

Read @: http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/epithet
WiLLy is BLACK and Proud

Jackson, MS

#49140 Jan 31, 2013
"byspel"

Noun

1.(obsolete, except UK dialectal) A proverb.
2.(now chiefly dialectal) An example.
3.(obsolete, except UK dialectal, by extension) A person used as an example, either positively or negatively; one who has become a byword for any remarkable quality.
4.(obsolete, except UK dialectal) An exceptional or wonderful character.
5.(obsolete, except UK dialectal) A family outcast; bastard.

Read @: http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/byspel
Saywhat

United States

#49141 Jan 31, 2013
teardrop wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of creep would even joke about that.
A creep from the seed of ham. Lol. We didn't get cursed for no reason. Lol
Saywhat

United States

#49142 Jan 31, 2013
teardrop wrote:
<quoted text> the house of the house of which god? What's his name? The tetragramaton? Thst is the god of the state of israel? Correct? Yayweh and in english Jehova. This is the god you pray to? Jus saying god doesn't mean much be specific to which god you pray to.
I'll wait
The one who u can't say or write. For I am unworthy to mention or write his name. That is my god.the god of every one. The god that dwels in me. The god that dwels in Zion. For he has showin me , how fools men can be. Lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49143 Jan 31, 2013
look we was messed up real bad by then we was caught in between a rock an a hard place! we walked in to one fire into another fire!after Ismael tried to take us off to Arabia, Bro Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, step in an stop him, br Ismael took of to them Ammonites, ok check what we did that seald our whole being!! ok we watched the Ethiopian burn the Letter the CREATOR sent to us! ok we seen a Ethiopian Hebrew been put in charge of us an we almost get kidnap! ok check this! this was the Blast of stupidest thing we did that CHANGED OUR WHOLE world around!! this what we did, UN-DID the whole so-called black race! watch! read it,ok this would help us get down knowing we had killed that Ethiopian whom Babylon set in charge over us! even though he had Hebrew in him we still knew we was a son of Cush, because we said so! ok check this!Jeremiah 42:1;Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even unto the greatest, came near,ok we had started moving toward africa we was in Jeremiah 41:17;And they departed, and dwelt in the habitation of Chimham, which is by Bethlehem, to go to enter into Egypt,ok the Prophet Jeremiah catch up with us! remember he was with Eunuchs an they cut him loose, ok look what we said when we caught up with us,Jeremiah 42:2 ;And said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we beseech thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; (for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:)ok we ask the Proheht to go to the CREATOR for us an see what we should do!! ok we was told to set! Ismael got us moving running, he got his words from the Ammonite king knowing we was suppose to set look,Jeremiah 40:14;And said unto him, Dost thou certainly know that Baalis the king of the Ammonites hath sent Ishmael the son of Nethaniah to slay thee? But Gedaliah the son of Ahikam believed them not.see the Ammonite king was trying to move us into the curses, see he tried to scatter the peoples but Johanan wasn't having it!see we would have been Scattered in Arabia if it wasnt for the Bro Johanan an the Hebrew forces! see we couldn't do Curses in Arabia or Europe or Asia! we couldn't get ship to strange land from them Parts because we knew bout them already! so we had to get take to Africa because its the only place that would suit an fit curses where we could meet all the curses needs!see the Ammonite king tried to get us disperse in his lands, ok check what we did!we ask the Propeht Jeremiah what should we do an we will obey if he went to CREATOR we would follow all HIS words, ok we pick up!Jeremiah 42:3;That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.Ya'll SEE WHAT WE SAID? that was evil what we said right there! ok check this,Jeremiah 42:4;Then Jeremiah the prophet said unto them, I have heard you; behold, I will pray unto the LORD your God according to your words; and it shall come to pass, that whatsoever thing the LORD shall answer you, I will declare it unto you; I will keep nothing back from you.OK YOU SEE what Prophet said? he was gone see if he can speak on our behalf an see ? CREATOR maybe would hear us thru him, ok look what happen we still these foolish peoples today!ok we was playing with our whole Future as a peoples Jeremiah 42:5;Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness between us, if we do not even according to all things for the which the LORD thy God shall send thee to us. YOU SEE WHAT WE SAID!!! DOOM WORDS FROM US!!THIS WOULD BRING THE curses DOWN ON US till this day! we just now see what happen after slavery! remember we aint had no info till up till now! OK PART 2 gone show you what happen an what we did

Level 8

Location hidden

#49144 Jan 31, 2013
Part 2 of 2, check this we sent the Prophet Jeremiah out to see what he could do for us! we had just almost been Kidnap by a Hebrew that was fooling with the Ammonites, ok brother Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, saved us from Ismael the Hebrew,an we was headed toward Africa, because we was scared of the chaldeans Jeremiah 41:18 ;Because of the Chaldeans: for they were afraid of them, because Ishmael the son of Nethaniah had slain Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, whom the king of Babylon made governor in the land.ok we knows we was running the Scythian Chaldean was burning the town down looking for the ARK that wasn't in ETHIOPIA, because we had it 33 years before we ran into africa!! im 100% sure the CAPTAIN of the HEBREW forces had that ARK stashed!,ok we pick back up with what we said to the Prophet Jeremiah, we told the Prophet Jeremiah we didnt care what the word was he came back with weather it was good or bad we was gone follow it!! we scared an didn't know what to do! they was burning our town down! everybody came from all Nations! ok all this was doing the Saite Period of Egypt, ok check what happen Jeremiah 42:6;Whether it be good, or whether it be evil, we will obey the voice of the LORD our God, to whom we send thee; that it may be well with us, when we obey the voice of the LORD our God.Jeremiah 42:7;And it came to pass after ten days, that the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah.ok the Prophet went of for some days then he came BACK! "that had to be dreadful knowing that word had came!!" the peoples looking everybody out trying to get them! like in the slavery days when we ran, that kind of fear!,same kind trap no where to go stuck inbetween rock an hard place, ok we made it worse then it could have ever been aint no peoples on the Face of this EARTH ever had this kind of pressure on them!! thats why we able to with stand alot of stuff! look at the Pressure we us under!ok Jeremiah 42:8;Then called he Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces which were with him, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, Jeremiah 42:9;And said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him; ok look look!!Jeremiah 42:10;If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you.YOU SEE THEM WORDS? we could have stay in the land, an over came our problems!! we wouldnt be here in the west with a false IDENTIFICATION a made up heritage that change every 25 years, from Negro to black, to African American an there is a few in between , ok we the only peoples to get ship from africa the same land the Hebrews ran into! ok them words we didn't follow the reason why we was enslaved,Jeremiah 42:11;Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.Jeremiah 42:12;And I will shew mercies unto you, that he may have mercy upon you, and cause you to return to your own land.Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God, ok you see that IF? see we had to be in a position to reap curses,if we disobeyed the words!! see we was stop from being taken into Arabia because we couldn't do no curses there, we couldn't go to Europe because the Chaldean was coming from the east!east of our land was in full control with the Scythian sepharvaims plus some mo peoples! all our enemy's was coming from the east! so we had to be in a position to reap curses! an we went to that land where we could reap curses,look again Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God, that was a OBEY OR DOOM, no way round it an we couldn't get n curses n where else but in africa! OK part 2 of 2, 3 coming up

Level 8

Location hidden

#49145 Jan 31, 2013
ok we pick back up ok i showed you where Ismael the Hebrew tried to get us dispersed in Arabia, but the Hebrew Forces saved us, we was on the run them the Babylonians, an we was scared of the peoples the Chaldean whom was burning our land up!ok the Prophet Jeremiah had caught up with us an he asked us what we was gone do! we sent him to go to CREATOR to see what we should do! an the Prophet Jeremiah told us to set still an everything was gone be OK, an we picks up here!Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:SEE WHAT WE SAID, Egypt name Kemet means Black Lands,ok we said we was going to Africa, ok like i said we couldnt reap CURSES NO where,if we didnt go to africa, we was in perfect to reap everything all the curses, but not so if we was taken any other place,Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there; THAT MEAN WE SAID WE WAS GOING TO AFRICA TO STAY FOREVER,- continuing or remaining in a place or state;sojourn,sojourn (Literary)
noun, stay, visit, stop, rest, stopover , we was on the Move the Propeht already said they was gone come LOOKING for us! not if we headed toward west africa!! an Back them swamps Rainforest, quicksand! alligators, them devils couldn't follow us! which was leading us into Curses! see if they couldn't follow us into africa that mean we would be there for the TRANS A SLAVE TRADE, see if Babylon did catch us in africa we would get though curses! an WE KNOWS we the descendent of slaves an peoples captured from Africa not just west africa but central an east an south! west was Transport for all Africans ok we pick up Jeremiah 42:16;Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die.SEE THEM WORDS RIGHT THERE WOULD PUSH US WEST an on away from Egypt being it was the front door!to all our troubles once we got pass Egypt,Jeremiah 42:17;So shall it be with all the men that set their faces to go into Egypt to sojourn there; they shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: and none of them shall remain or escape from the evil that I will bring upon them.THEM WORDS GONE make us flee north east Africa,Thats why we the first to populate west africa because of them WORDS right there,Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more. see we wouldnt see our lands no mo we didnt come our of africa, when our people came from Babylon, the ones from africa that went in , in 588BC, never made it out in 539 Because the Persians had control of Egypt when they took Babylon down, NO Genealogy or what tribe you from, the ones went in 588BC never made it out under Persian rule Greek rule or roman rule, no mention of them , see when the Greeks came we wouldn't ever get that chance again because the returns had messed up they was in africa to because the bible show the returns mess up! so where would the Hebrews that went in in 588BC go? west africa, we the only peoples been pulled off the continent africa to do curses the Hebrews had pronounced against them, ok we didnt come from out of africa till slavery days,Jeremiah 42:19 ;The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.
teardrop

United States

#49146 Jan 31, 2013
Saywhat wrote:
<quoted text>
A creep from the seed of ham. Lol. We didn't get cursed for no reason. Lol
who is we? Speak for yourself.#Real talk

Level 8

Location hidden

#49147 Jan 31, 2013
Saywhat wrote:
<quoted text>
The one who u can't say or write. For I am unworthy to mention or write his name. That is my god.the god of every one. The god that dwels in me. The god that dwels in Zion. For he has showin me , how fools men can be. Lol
Jeremiah 36 see what the king did burn that letter up? see the first part how we was there? Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.Josiah 640-608BC 31 years,ok jew say the Hebrews was gone 10 tribes let them tell it, they said we was gone to Assyria,ok check this Judah had a chance right here!Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.see that would cut David branch everybody! look at Jeremiah 36:7;It may be they will present their supplication before the LORD, and will return every one from his evil way: for great is the anger and the fury that the LORD hath pronounced against this people. you see them words?,ok if you get to Jeremiah 36:21 you gone see that third Generation Ethiopian was sent to go get that letter from Elishama the scribes house!SEE THAT ETHIOPIAN WAS VIOLATING it was the ETHIOPIAN thru the Letter in the Fire read it!Jeremiah 36:21;So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.Jeremiah 36:22 ;Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him. Ok CHECK THIS THE ETHIOPIAN BURNT THE LETTER!!Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. it was the ETHIOPIAN that Burn the CREATOR letter up look at it , its right here! cant miss! he was a third Generation Ethiopian, look at it!they wasn't afraid Jeremiah 36:24;Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words.LOOK READ IT, YO PEOPLES BURN CREATOR Letter an Whites knews this but you dont
teardrop

United States

#49148 Jan 31, 2013
Saywhat wrote:
<quoted text>
glimmer, some how I knew you would say that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49149 Jan 31, 2013
Saywhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopian was sent to go get that letter from Elishama the scribes house!SEE THAT ETHIOPIAN WAS VIOLATING it was the ETHIOPIAN thru the Letter in the Fire read it,Jeremiah 36:21;So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.Jeremiah 36:22 ;Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him. Ok CHECK THIS THE ETHIOPIAN BURNT THE LETTER!!Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. it was the ETHIOPIAN that Burn the CREATOR letter up look at it , its right here! cant miss!
Saywhat

United States

#49150 Jan 31, 2013
Hebrew is not a name. But a sentence. People would know that had they not let JAPATH be the translator Lol. Israel and Judah is a name. Heberew - " his people" "the people " who's people ? Of the unmentioned. He who dwels in TSION. heberew. Heberetom. Heberetena. Heberewom. Hebere Israel.
In a sentance. Heberew ze Israel came to Ethiopia to rule over ham. Amen. Lol

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#49152 Jan 31, 2013
Tel Aviv University researcher reconstructs ancient Israelite faces
By Israel21C

"The skulls of a male from the Hellenistic period and a female from the Roman period were reconstructed....The female skull also exhibits all the Mediterranean features but, in addition, there are probably some African traits, as manifested by the shape of the nose and face...This woman certainly had some African intermixture," Kobyliansky explains."

This is as&#65279; close to admitting the truth they will get when it comes to the original Jews/Hebrews being black.
white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49153 Jan 31, 2013
teardrop wrote:
<quoted text> who is we? Speak for yourself.#Real talk
you know i dont know if they considered the origin of that word God. Its german in origin and it means to invoke. Its actually a VERB not a NOUN and that fact that people are using a VERB as a NOUN for worship is quite amusing. Now that i think about ive used that word a couple of time but most of the time i prefer to use THE MOST HIGH. But they need to look into that for it doesnt mean what they think it means
white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49154 Jan 31, 2013
Barros Serrano-Bey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Hebrew, so why do you even care?
BEY" oh now you a " BEY" . I see you got jokes lol. And might i add your nit hebrew so why do you care whether he makes his statement?
white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49155 Jan 31, 2013
Im reading DID MAN GET HERE BY EVOLUTION OR CREATION. I must say that i disregarded the watchtower society because of an article they wrote about the negro but im an avid learner. I must say this book is quite interesting and DEBUNKS ANY CLAIMS ABOUT SOME DAMN EVOLUTIONIST THEORY THAT KEEPS BEING THROWN AROUND BY THE ATHEIST!
white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49156 Jan 31, 2013
DID MAN GET HERE BY EVOLUTION OR BY CREATION pg 66. NATURAL SELECTION. there is no favorable trend of mutation but instead therr is an unfavorable trend. A downward degenerate trend what then, does this fact do to the other part of the mdoern theory that is the part called natural selection.
In the book by Charles Darwin De Beer written Natrual Selection......controls evolution. It is claimed that nature keeps selecting benefical mutations and rejecting harmful ones so thatone kind of life eventually becomes another imoroved kind. But since more than 99percent of mutations are harmful what is ther for nature to select? If an organism did have a benefical mutation which iz highly questionable but then this same line had a host of harmful mutations nature if it did anything woukd reject this organism because it would be inferior. Natural selection would actually be the enemy if evolution just as mutations are.
white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49157 Jan 31, 2013
Cont. Natural selection or survival of the fittest nevr produces anything. Becayse a living thung has survived that does not mean it evolved. Idlf a hen hatches a dozen chicks and some are killed by predators does tgay indicate they evolved? No, all it indicates id that some chicks survived whike the others died. This selection by nature in now way changes the chick to something new.
white rabbit

Charleston, SC

#49158 Jan 31, 2013
Ooh the trickery cont. No doubt the reader familiar with evolutionary matters will recognize the above as the PILTDOWN MAN. How scientific was this agreement among british authorities? S ience News Letter of February25,1961 reminds us: one of the kost famous fakes exposed by scientific proof was Piltdown Man, found in Sussex, England.....and thought by some to be 500,000 years old. After much controversy, it turned out to be not a primitive man at all but a composite of skull of modern man and the jaw of an ape.....the jawbone hand been doctored with bichromate of potash and iron to make it look mineralized! The deception.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49159 Jan 31, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
Tel Aviv University researcher reconstructs ancient Israelite faces
By Israel21C
"The skulls of a male from the Hellenistic period and a female from the Roman period were reconstructed....The female skull also exhibits all the Mediterranean features but, in addition, there are probably some African traits, as manifested by the shape of the nose and face...This woman certainly had some African intermixture," Kobyliansky explains."
This is as&#65279; close to admitting the truth they will get when it comes to the original Jews/Hebrews being black.
jews r jews but never Hebrews do you knows where jews come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I saw Cameron Dee get double penetrated by blac... 7 min reality-chec 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,108,967
why do black men act tough ? (Jul '10) 11 min Big Knob 108
Do some white women like thick black men like b... (Aug '12) 13 min X-TREME BIAS 7
CDC experiments on unwitting African American c... 15 min Sunshine 30
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 16 min OnlyPatchWork 529
REVOLUTIONARIESS in AA Forum: Are there ANY? 18 min X-TREME BIAS 21
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 19 min Travjuan Hunter 120,706
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 30 min Big Knob 483
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 45 min reality-chec 165
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 24,411
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••