Hebrew Israelite
Barros Serrano-Bey

United States

#48931 Jan 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar,OVERSEEN the Transfer of Hebrew Heritage TO THE Jews, HE PUT THE Chaldean SCYTHIAN ASHKENAZ , ON THE map, IT WAS A SEPHARVAIM BY THE NAME OF Shambat hE WANT AROUND making Jews out of ashkenaz family, see the Sepharvaim was placed in our lands 100 years before Ashkenaz, they took the sephariavms place as it is written, the ashkenaz jews is the slandered of what Jewishness is!
You've lost it.

There were no Sephardim or Ashkenazim in those days! LOL!!!

They both were named due to where they'd fled after the Romans ethnically cleansed Judaea. They are both Hebrews.

Unlike you.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48932 Jan 30, 2013
During his expedition to Palestine, to take vengeance on Queen Cleopatra of Egypt, Tigranes took a great number of Jews captive. He settled them in Armavir and in the city of Vardges, on the river Ksakh, which subsequently became a large commercial center.he took sepharvaims to them places an they started trades of all kinds that they lean from being on the world trade highway back the was Palestine to Egypt

Level 8

Location hidden

#48933 Jan 30, 2013
Barros Serrano-Bey wrote:
<quoted text>
You've lost it.
They both were named due to where they'd fled after the Romans ethnically cleansed Judaea. They are both Hebrews.
Unlike you.
where they go to? show me where they went? "Jack in the Box"

Level 8

Location hidden

#48934 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You've lost it.
Unlike you.
so sepharvaim became Spanish Jews in Palestine? explain that please!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#48935 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You've lost it.
Unlike you.
Sepharvaim cleaned from land? bible said it would happen, thats why Ashkenaz rule alone?

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48936 Jan 30, 2013
WANTED TO SHARE A LINK TO YOU BROTHERS AND THE TROLLS TOO.

Here is a link to a great refrence speaking of the tribes in West Africa and their hebraic culture.

Here is a link to the review

http://hebrewismsofwestafrica.blogspot.com/

and here is a link to the actually online book.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/84202305/Hebrewisms...

"Hebrewisms of West Africa"

Level 8

Location hidden

#48937 Jan 30, 2013
The "Lugal-Anne-Mundu Inscription" all history is when you boil it down,Nephilim get up in everybody!,

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48938 Jan 30, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
Here is a link to a great refrence speaking of the tribes in West Africa and their hebraic culture.
there's no accepted oral tradition from any of the major tribes associated with aa that trace their origin to exiled israelites who migrated outta canaan/mesopotamia.

i only bring this up cuz this is the logical leap you get from bhi who talk bout millions of israelites fleeing into africa, and judaic customs found all over africa.

from this and other sources like the document you like to post, and the african guy in the youtube vid, you get the claim that aa aren't africans, but are canaanite/mesopotamian in origin who migrated outta this region within the past 3,000 years-*you are the biblical israelites who fled assyrian, babylonian, and roman conquests, and suffered greek persecution*.

if the bhi could clean up this *LIE* then maybe they might have something that could hold water. getting your facts straight on this one point would be a major first step in the right direction.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48939 Jan 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no accepted oral tradition from any of the major tribes associated with aa that trace their origin to exiled israelites who migrated outta canaan/mesopotamia.
we th original they removed us, the tribes there now mixed with everything the tribes at first had hebrew heritage we was removed, so tht would leave only 2% hebrew culture among the africans left that miss thee slave trade, they gone be players in it, an they moved in to fill up void, as always in history!! move a peoples OUT MOVE a peoples in

Level 8

Location hidden

#48940 Jan 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i only bring this up cuz this is the logical leap you get from bhi who talk bout millions of israelites fleeing into africa, and judaic customs found all over africa.
from this and other sources like the document you like to post, and the african guy in the youtube vid, you get the claim that aa aren't africans, but are canaanite/mesopotamian in origin who migrated outta this region within the past 3,000 years-*you are the biblical israelites who fled assyrian, babylonian, and roman conquests, and suffered greek persecution*.
if the bhi could clean up this *LIE* then maybe they might have something that could hold water. getting your facts straight on this one point would be a major first step in the right direction.
all yo tribes taken from africa gone be hebrews they the europeans had it down to a science, thats what all the srete orginazations or about they have to hide they deeds from public, ok they sent in the church to find whom had smiler customs,as bible did, Mark them, come back kidnap them all over the African Continent they did that!! thats why no pygmies Titus of Berber end up as slaves in the Americas, show slave ship full of Berbers, or pygmies, because they filled whole ships up with groups of same peoples till they was wiped out!! may take 8 years to clean a nation out! so NO pygmies on plantation or Berber or Tutsi, whom would have been prized for sports!an pygmies to

Level 8

Location hidden

#48941 Jan 30, 2013
two sets of Hebrews, west an central African Hebrews,then EDOM east African with European Asian mixed,WE the originals from west africa that end up in slavery, Fakes just gone have the name, no curses or suffrer whats required to be a Hebrews, they just have the name but no Hebrew history, an Hebrew history has to march up with the curses, which is the only way to be a Hebrew
teardrop

United States

#48942 Jan 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
from this and other sources like the document you like to post, and the african guy in the youtube vid, you
get the claim that aa aren't africans, but are canaanite/mesopotamian in origin who migrated outta this region within the past 3,000 years-*you are the biblical israelites who fled assyrian, babylonian, and roman conquests, and suffered greek persecution*.
man. Please.
jus read the book or don't. I don't think I've onced claimed to be a cannanite nor do I deny africa. Jus keep it moving dude. I'm not interested in your philosophy about how the aa is the new elect, no need to respond back.
teardrop

United States

#48943 Jan 30, 2013
listening to all this garbage brings tears to my eyes.

how hard is it to explain that hebrews lost their heritage so the point about oral traditions coming from canan is irrelevant to me. Roughly 2200 years since the assyrian disperal. Look how much we lost in 400 years in america. Any self proclaiming isralite who has kept their oral tradtions in tact for 2000 years aint a isralite according to scripture. Rather than oral traditions and calling yourself isralites among west africans I'm looking at the isralite rituals, not jus one or two but numerous rituals collectively. Ritual observances is the key. Not wether or not they call themselves isralites. Lol . The isralites today have no clue they are isralites, that's a clear sign. Deutoronomy 28 46. Especially after 2200 years.
Barros Serrano-Bey

United States

#48944 Jan 30, 2013
teardrop wrote:
how hard is it to explain that hebrews lost their heritage so the point about oral traditions coming from canan is irrelevant to me. Roughly 2200 years since the assyrian disperal. Look how much we lost in 400 years in america. Any self proclaiming isralite who has kept their oral tradtions in tact for 2000 years aint a isralite according to scripture. Rather than oral traditions and calling yourself isralites among west africans I'm looking at the isralite rituals, not jus one or two but numerous rituals collectively. Ritual observances is the key. Not wether or not they call themselves isralites. Lol . The isralites today have no clue they are isralites, that's a clear sign. Deutoronomy 28 46. Especially after 2200 years.
Check your DNA. You're not an Israelite.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48945 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Check your DNA. You're not an Israelite.
Thank u. I dont feed trolls its against the rules.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48946 Jan 30, 2013
teardrop wrote:
then why post a document that claims igbo 'oral tradition' traces their migration outta canaan/mesopotamia as biblcial israel fleeing some conquest? when the Nri make no such claim!!

i've read 'hebrewism of west africa', and other similar books.

aa and the west african tribes they assocaited with are not migrants from canaan or mesopotamia. cuz those tribes don't make this claim, and there's no evidence to support such a claim.

unlike bhi these people proudly claim they africans.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#48947 Jan 30, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
LOL!!! See that's what I'm talking about. And there is that MIGRATION MAP, just as they mentioned in that "AKWA LANGUAGE (SO-CALLED BANTU LANGUAGE)" ORAL HISTORY.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE FOLLOWING EXCERPT COMES FROM THESE TROLLS FAVORITE SOURCE?

"According to tradition, the Dan and other Mande-speaking peoples migrated from North Africa to the present-day Mali and Guinea several hundred years ago and then into their current locations in Liberia and the Ivory Coast, invading the coastal region, replacing some of the Atlantic tribes and pushing back the Kru. Their waring skills were and strategies were more superior to those tribes they conquered from East Africa to today West Africa-specifically, Nimba County, Liberia. In the midst of migration, as some members of the Dan tribe also known as Beta Israel, many cultural practices changed over time."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gio_people
Worms

Madison, MS

#48948 Jan 30, 2013
"Worms, Germany"

Quote:
"Worms (German pronunciation:[&#712;v &#596;&#592;&#815; ms]) is a city in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, on the Rhine River. At the end of 2004, it had 85,829 inhabitants."

"Established by the Celts, who called it Borbetomagus, Worms today remains embattled with the cities Trier and Cologne over the title of "Oldest City in Germany." "Worms" is the only German member of the "Most Ancient" European Towns Network."

Read more @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms,_Germany

Location hidden

#48949 Jan 30, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! See that's what I'm talking about. And there is that MIGRATION MAP, just as they mentioned in that "AKWA LANGUAGE (SO-CALLED BANTU LANGUAGE)" ORAL HISTORY.
KEEP IN MIND THAT THE FOLLOWING EXCERPT COMES FROM THESE TROLLS FAVORITE SOURCE?
"According to tradition, the Dan and other Mande-speaking peoples migrated from North Africa to the present-day Mali and Guinea several hundred years ago and then into their current locations in Liberia and the Ivory Coast, invading the coastal region, replacing some of the Atlantic tribes and pushing back the Kru. Their waring skills were and strategies were more superior to those tribes they conquered from East Africa to today West Africa-specifically, Nimba County, Liberia. In the midst of migration, as some members of the Dan tribe also known as Beta Israel, many cultural practices changed over time."
This could not have happened at a better time. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#48950 Jan 30, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just see them STRUGGLING FOR ANSWERS. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,564,727
BM are the exact opposite of what they believe ... 4 min Got_Rope 3
Do you black people really think you're normal... 4 min KIP 6
Glit-toss results in good glit, Prison, lol. 4 min Crated and Shippe... 12
2019 will mark 400 years of the "Negroe" in Ame... (Dec '10) 7 min Due 70
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 7 min KIP 114
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 7 min Satan-Abuser of H... 64
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 37 min Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 4 hr Truth 38
More from around the web