Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48848 Jan 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Very remarkable! I found your reply before I post my question. So, are you saying, the so-called J is not semetic, but that of E1b1b1 and its descendants like EM-34?
i think more likely, shemitic culture comes from e1b1b, but the communities were both E and J.

but the true abrahamic priesthood was imo, probably E, as this class likely would have exhibited the least amount of exogamy or adoption - and as indicated by the genetic results of samaritan levites.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#48849 Jan 30, 2013
@DL,

Did you see this article?

http://rjgg.org/index.php/RJGG/article/viewDo...

Which of the two ancestors is true Abraham?

J1 or J2? The situation is complicated by the fact
that among the Cohens and Seyyids both J1, and J2 are presented. According to the study, TMRCA of J1 Seyyids is 1300±260 years ago, which, within the confidence interval, corresponds to the lifetime of Imam Ali.

However, if one looks at the haplotypes databases,
one can see that the role of «Abraham’s haplogroup» is also eligible for haplogroups E1b1b1c1 and E1b1b1c1a: the carriers of these
haplogroups are among both Arabs and Jews, including as a Seyyids and Cohens.

However, judging the draft, the number of
E1b1b1c1carriers compared to the one of J1 and
J2 is much smaller (1% E1b1b1c1 compared to
37% J1e, 19,6% J2a4h, 12,2% J without downstream
subclades, 14,8% R1b1c1 and 15% of 13 other subclades among Cohens and 3% among Seyyids).

It makes an exact calculation of ancestral ages complicated, but, nevertheless, the origin of Cohens is already has been widely studied and reported in the literature [20, 21] and is
beyond the scope of the current paper, which
studies the origin of haplogroups E1b1b1c1 and
E1b1b1c1a among Jews. At the same time, the
problem of origin E1b1b1c1 Cohens has not been
studied yet and is interesting for genealogists

The presence of more than one such haplotype
may indicate to their non-random nature. Formally,
it gives reason to consider version about
E1b1b1c1 or E1b1b1c1a, studied in this paper, as
the haplogroup of Abraham.

My Commet here:

All Jewish DNA studies are initially correct but the problem comes on their interpretations, where they assume the current Jewish as true Jews of the ancient. They never want to rull out the possibility of mixing in today's Jews. That is not mistake but a deliberate racial look. However, this author noted that it is possible that Abraham carried either E1b1b1c1 or E1b1b1c1a

Level 6

Location hidden

#48850 Jan 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
right. imo (and others i'm sure), a 'shemite' represents africans who migrated from the nile region into levant and mesopotamia, and mixed with indigenous tribes. you can see this in the possible sudanic origins of the language family, and in the african influence on shemitic culture, and in genetic studies on groups like the samaritan levites who show up as y-e1b1b.
so to put it another way. shemites may have been born in the 'mideast', but their daddy is a e1b1b carrying african.
The conclusion is all semites are our descendants (including Abraham). All hebrew religious teaching had a root from Afro-asciatic people and all carriers of J are recent expansionists from the north, who assimilated with Abrahamic faith.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#48851 Jan 30, 2013
Where was Noah, his wife, His sons, Japhet, Ham, Shem and their wives, located BEFORE the flood?

Huh?

Obviously Hams sons didn't linger in UR area, seeing how they all settled Where their lands are even today.

Obviously all of Hams sons were black. Right? Or is that on your list NEXT to whitewash?

Level 6

Location hidden

#48852 Jan 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i think more likely, shemitic culture comes from e1b1b, but the communities were both E and J.
but the true abrahamic priesthood was imo, probably E, as this class likely would have exhibited the least amount of exogamy or adoption - and as indicated by the genetic results of samaritan levites.
Interesting and more probable, given all other information. Any one against this comment pls? I hope unfazed is happy today.

Level 7

Location hidden

#48853 Jan 30, 2013
The root word of Ur which is ORR means fire oven.

"The Chaldeans were originally Negroes" -Godfrey Higgins
The Sumerians called themselves "Saggig", which means "black headed ones"

Level 8

Location hidden

#48854 Jan 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The conclusion is all semites are our descendants (including Abraham). All hebrew religious teaching had a root from Afro-asciatic people and all carriers of J are recent expansionists from the north, who assimilated with Abrahamic faith.
yep, that would be it. and for another example from scripture. the definitive marker liking *you* with abrahamic culture is circumcision. and we know circumcision is african.

i find this egyptian depiction very interesting as it would seen to symbolize that expansion you speak of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egypt_circ....

Level 7

Location hidden

#48855 Jan 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting and more probable, given all other information. Any one against this comment pls? I hope unfazed is happy today.
I don't care. Because if it doesn't match scripture it's just rewriting the bible. Period.

You can't take Gentiles and the enemy of the CREATOR and make them the seed of Jacob.

But, what you can show are the usurpers fitting the scripture. You have that down pat.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48856 Jan 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
@DL,
Did you see this article?
http://rjgg.org/index.php/RJGG/article/viewDo...
Which of the two ancestors is true Abraham?
J1 or J2? The situation is complicated by the fact
that among the Cohens and Seyyids both J1, and J2 are presented. According to the study, TMRCA of J1 Seyyids is 1300±260 years ago, which, within the confidence interval, corresponds to the lifetime of Imam Ali.
However, if one looks at the haplotypes databases,
one can see that the role of «Abraham’s haplogroup» is also eligible for haplogroups E1b1b1c1 and E1b1b1c1a: the carriers of these
haplogroups are among both Arabs and Jews, including as a Seyyids and Cohens.
However, judging the draft, the number of
E1b1b1c1carriers compared to the one of J1 and
J2 is much smaller (1% E1b1b1c1 compared to
37% J1e, 19,6% J2a4h, 12,2% J without downstream
subclades, 14,8% R1b1c1 and 15% of 13 other subclades among Cohens and 3% among Seyyids).
It makes an exact calculation of ancestral ages complicated, but, nevertheless, the origin of Cohens is already has been widely studied and reported in the literature [20, 21] and is
beyond the scope of the current paper, which
studies the origin of haplogroups E1b1b1c1 and
E1b1b1c1a among Jews. At the same time, the
problem of origin E1b1b1c1 Cohens has not been
studied yet and is interesting for genealogists
The presence of more than one such haplotype
may indicate to their non-random nature. Formally,
it gives reason to consider version about
E1b1b1c1 or E1b1b1c1a, studied in this paper, as
the haplogroup of Abraham.
My Commet here:
All Jewish DNA studies are initially correct but the problem comes on their interpretations, where they assume the current Jewish as true Jews of the ancient. They never want to rull out the possibility of mixing in today's Jews. That is not mistake but a deliberate racial look. However, this author noted that it is possible that Abraham carried either E1b1b1c1 or E1b1b1c1a
a while ago i ran into a forum that had an excellent discussion on the J .vs. E1b1b origins of 'abraham'. i'll see if i can find it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#48857 Jan 30, 2013
J1 carriers were not aborginal to the levant, but are recent expansists from Regions like Anatolia, Mesopotamia, Caucasus. They assimilated with the original hametic hebrew people (carriers of E1b1b1c1)

According to the new paper by Chiaroni et al., J1 started expanding from around Lake Van circa 10,000 years ago, when climate started to change and forced pastoralists to migrate across the Middle East following the rain patterns. This would have brought a first wave of J1 to the Levant, Mesopotamia and the Arabian peninsula. J1c3, the subclade almost exclusively associated with Semitic people, is thought to have originated in the north-west of the Arabian peninsula, and spread to the entire peninsula with the expansion of Proto-Arabic speakers in the Bronze Age. J1c3, and J1c3d in particular, would have re-expanded again out of Arabia with the rise of Islam. Note that countries like Tunisia and Algeria have over 30% of J1 and almost all of it (bare a few Phoenician lineages in similar proportions to the G and J2) can be attributed to the Arab conquest

Level 6

Location hidden

#48858 Jan 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, that would be it. and for another example from scripture. the definitive marker liking *you* with abrahamic culture is circumcision. and we know circumcision is african.
i find this egyptian depiction very interesting as it would seen to symbolize that expansion you speak of:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egypt_circ....
That is undoubtely true. No body doubted Adam to have been African, and his descendants Noah and his sons are from Afro-asciatic root. Abraham had a family background of an African semite. Mosses was a semetic levite with E1b1b1 descendant.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48859 Jan 30, 2013
let me just say this bout samaritan levites. after the persians took over the area from the babylonians,'northern israel' was repopulated with non-hebrew groups.

the persians wanted to these people to be ruled on israelite priests so they sent a group of levite priests to the area.

these same 'samaritan levites' are still there and are considered the most isolated israelite community in the world. and their genetic profiles came back Y-E1b1b. not J.

Level 7

Location hidden

#48860 Jan 30, 2013
Genesis 10:2
The sons of JAPHETH;
(ARE)

GOMER, and MAGOG, and Madai, and Javan, and TUBAL, and Meshech, and Tiras,

3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ,

and Riphath, and Togarmah.

And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongues, after their families, in their nations.

Level 6

Location hidden

#48861 Jan 30, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care. Because if it doesn't match scripture it's just rewriting the bible. Period.
You can't take Gentiles and the enemy of the CREATOR and make them the seed of Jacob.
But, what you can show are the usurpers fitting the scripture. You have that down pat.
I understand interprating the bible is not as easy as you think. To understand what the bible says, you have to have some imagination on the culture of the ancient world. I have to tell you honestly, up until recently we were following the biblical life here in Ethiopia. Forexample, we Ethiopians consider that we are gifted to saint mary by her only son the christ. i.e we are children of st.Mary. We always consider that we all are children of Abraham.

The same was the case during the ancient world, i.e the Hittites are spiritual sons of canaan and the same is the case for Jethro family to have been the seed of Abraham. Don't understand it as todays life, as there was almost no racial look.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48862 Jan 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is undoubtely true. No body doubted Adam to have been African, and his descendants Noah and his sons are from Afro-asciatic root. Abraham had a family background of an African semite. Mosses was a semetic levite with E1b1b1 descendant.
i always like to recommend this blog, with the disclaimer that i don't necessarily agree with everything in it. but imo its a great resource:

http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2011/04/te...
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2012/02/te...

Level 7

Location hidden

#48863 Jan 30, 2013
Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Level 7

Location hidden

#48864 Jan 30, 2013
Psalm of Asaph 83

1 Hold not THY tongue ( O GOD) Keep not still silence, Refrain not THYSELF, O GOD.

2 For lo, THY enemies make a murmuring, and they that hate THEE, lift up their head.

3 They imagine craftly against THY People, and take council against THY Secret Ones.

4 Come (say they) Let us root them out from among the people, that the name of ISRAEL may be put out of remembrance.

5 For they have cast their heads together with one consent, and are confederate against THEE.

6 The tabernacles of the Edomites, and Ishmaelites, the Moabites and the Hagarenes.

7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalech: the Philistines with them that dwell at Tyre.

8 Assur also is joined unto them, and help the children of Loth. Selah.

9 But do unto them as unto the Madianites, unto Sisera, and unto Jabin by the brook of Kison.

10 Which perished at Endor, and become as the dung of the earth.

11 Make their princes like Oreb and Zeb. Ye, make all their princes as Zebea and Salmana.

12 Which say: We will have the House of GOD in possession.
Phaed

United States

#48865 Jan 30, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>your a convert. ur ancestors were converted to Juadism in 7th century in the region of armenia. Just accept, nothing wrong with that. quit stealing other peoples culture and stick to eastern eroupe, Russian, and or khazar heritage.

Shalom
Say JBL weren't U the One tht gv a clear border for Israel based on scripture to show jus hw far the borders stretched..it's waaayyyy past the current state of Israel and Palestine we see today..repost tht and show him there's no truth to the Khazars occupying the true Shalom (Shalom is the Ancient name for Jerusalem)..

Level 6

Location hidden

#48866 Jan 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
let me just say this bout samaritan levites. after the persians took over the area from the babylonians,'northern israel' was repopulated with non-hebrew groups.
the persians wanted to these people to be ruled on israelite priests so they sent a group of levite priests to the area.
these same 'samaritan levites' are still there and are considered the most isolated israelite community in the world. and their genetic profiles came back Y-E1b1b. not J.
The isolation and undermining is as per the screpture. God will put them in the right place. We can say that they are the only verified ancient Jews today?
Phaed

United States

#48867 Jan 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>The Original people of canaan were pre-hamites, Hittites and Hivites, not Canaanites, who are descendant from Chaldea and Babylonia. Who were Hittites and Hivites?
they are today's European near Germany..also Horites derive frm this same stock of Heathens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 16 min colored 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min EditorAtLarge 1,659,407
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 57 min abc 36,713
45 Greatest Hits 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 51,761
Sound clip of sexy black tranny begging for whi... 1 hr Jax 5
Law & Order: SCU 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 126
"Jews will not replace us!" 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 106
Is this KIP? 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 68
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 5 hr Harrisson 102
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 5 hr Jake 154
More from around the web