Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#48722 Jan 29, 2013
Glimmer,
You would argue against me on these issues ad nauseam. Then get frustrated because I wouldn't let up and let your lies stand that you would have to go take a nap.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48723 Jan 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not say that or insinuated that the Kenites were possibly from Cain after you were connecting them to African Americans? Remember that?(I do, because it was at that point I realized your underlying view)
What was that all about?
Again, you group this thread in one group, don't you?
Even though we have told you time and time again that we are not BHI or any of those other groups. Yet, you continue to lump us when you want to throw jabs.
no unfazed i never connected the kenites with cain. i said i think they (kenites/midianites) might be associated with phuttites and nubians. cuz of phut's association with the sinai and the wilderness of parans. and the midianites possible association with nubia.

cain? i dont think so...

*that's evangelical doctrine.*

and you all know how i feel about the evangelicals.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#48724 Jan 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Seems CHRIST carry them too.
By the time Christ came along he was probably 90% white as were the Egyptians after being conquered many times by European nations! Skeletons found more or less at the time of Jesus show them to be Caucasian. Caucasian also includes Arabs.
Level 7

Location hidden

#48725 Jan 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>By the time Christ came along he was probably 90% white as were the Egyptians after being conquered many times by European nations! Skeletons found more or less at the time of Jesus show them to be Caucasian. Caucasian also includes Arabs.
Stop lying.
That is all you are here for.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#48726 Jan 29, 2013
An ancient mosaic of the Samson looking very much like an Arab - Samson mosaic discovered in ancient synagogue in Huqoq.
Mission ABORT

Clinton, MS

#48727 Jan 29, 2013
RT.com
title: "Israeli health official addresses claims of forced contraceptions for Ethiopians"
Published: 29 January, 2013, 02:35

Quote:
Israel's health ministry has admitted to injecting Ethiopian Jewish women on their way to Israel with a birth control drug. It follows increasing publicity to the claim that it was administered without patient consent in a population control bid.

The official acknowledgement came on Sunday with the publication of a letter written by Ron Gamzu, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, in response to comments made by the Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI). The letter, published in Haaretz, ordered several organizations treating Ethiopian immigrants to immediately cease administering Depo-Provera injections to them.

The Israeli government had previously denied that it was administering the contraceptive drugs in a deliberate attempt to cut the birth rate among poor black immigrants.

Read @: http://rt.com/news/women-birth-control-inject...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#48728 Jan 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Glimmer,
You would argue against me on these issues ad nauseam. Then get frustrated because I wouldn't let up and let your lies stand that you would have to go take a nap.
LOLOL!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#48729 Jan 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
Conduct of Unfazed:- D-

Level 6

Location hidden

#48730 Jan 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not say that or insinuated that the Kenites were possibly from Cain after you were connecting them to African Americans?
Again Kenites were never related to you - West Africans. Kenites were Ethio-semites as clearly written in the Bible. Jethro, father-in-low of moses was an Ethiopia, why are u asking this again and again. They were just one tribe of Ethiopians, but later mixed with Israelities.

Level 6

Location hidden

#48731 Jan 29, 2013
Unfazed, better if you take some nap. you are tired and agressive.

Level 6

Location hidden

#48732 Jan 29, 2013
Mission ABORT wrote:
RT.com
title: "Israeli health official addresses claims of forced contraceptions for Ethiopians"
Published: 29 January, 2013, 02:35
Quote:
Israel's health ministry has admitted to injecting Ethiopian Jewish women on their way to Israel with a birth control drug. It follows increasing publicity to the claim that it was administered without patient consent in a population control bid.
The official acknowledgement came on Sunday with the publication of a letter written by Ron Gamzu, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, in response to comments made by the Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI). The letter, published in Haaretz, ordered several organizations treating Ethiopian immigrants to immediately cease administering Depo-Provera injections to them.
The Israeli government had previously denied that it was administering the contraceptive drugs in a deliberate attempt to cut the birth rate among poor black immigrants.
Read @: http://rt.com/news/women-birth-control-inject...
Well, I am not sure about their motive here. But, we Ethiopians do not know much using birth control. For me, the so-called Depo-Provera is a 3 month contraceptive and commonly used in towns here. Israel needs to assimilate these people with others life style and If families can not control their family size, Ethiopians can not economically grow like others. Israel itself is living mostly by US donation, and Ethiopians can resume child bearing after 6 months, if they want. It is not a permanent contraceptive, and several millions use this contraceptive. Why is the chaoes?
Africa AE

Durban, South Africa

#48733 Jan 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
Did you see my post below about the mosaic of Samson? The ONLY Israeli piece of art that shows what an ancient Israelite looks like!! He doesnt look African at all!
Africa AE

Durban, South Africa

#48734 Jan 29, 2013
Unfazed is getting very unfocused LOL. Look at this:
Samson mosaic discovered in ancient synagogue in Huqoq
Level 7

Location hidden

#48735 Jan 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Kenites were never related to you - West Africans. Kenites were Ethio-semites as clearly written in the Bible. Jethro, father-in-low of moses was an Ethiopia, why are u asking this again and again. They were just one tribe of Ethiopians, but later mixed with Israelities.
LMAO!!! Now you are claiming Kenites now!!!!

Don't you beat all!

They were unwanted before. And you didn't know they were Israelites UNTIL I told you!

Also, none of them were Ethiopians before.. you usurping hating Bedlamite.
Level 7

Location hidden

#48736 Jan 29, 2013
Africa AE wrote:
Unfazed is getting very unfocused LOL. Look at this:
Samson mosaic discovered in ancient synagogue in Huqoq
Like I said, you are just here to promote lies.

That is NOT Samson.

Where is the LONG DREADLOCKS THAT HE HAD?

lol Try again.
Level 7

Location hidden

#48737 Jan 29, 2013
*where are
Level 7

Location hidden

#48738 Jan 29, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL!!!
Some days I actually enjoy going back and forth with Glimmer.
He's a nut. lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#48740 Jan 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a nut. lol
Actually, I am fed-up of you. You don't believe how much I hate you. But, no where to go.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#48741 Jan 29, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a nut. lol
HAHAHA!!!

He can be entertaining at times, can't he?

:{)
Level 7

Location hidden

#48742 Jan 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am fed-up of you. You don't believe how much I hate you. But, no where to go.
LMAO!!

That is why I enjoy you!
You're a nut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Biblical Kushites were not Negro !! (Nov '07) 4 min Dillip 738
How To Defeat White Supremacy Easily 5 min The Man 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min lmao 26,334
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,127,248
Truth to CHINESE worship supreme black Gods 9 min African unity 8
If you want to avoid Black people 9 min Matthew_1 1
135,000 foot jump from the edge of space 10 min lmao 24
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 33 min Mick 335
Mr. Brown 53 min The Irony 101
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 58 min The Irony 144