|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the Tutsi not E1b1a? Like the ancestors of AA?
am I missing something about this dna thing, lol.
Incidence of E1b1a Population group frequency References
Bamileke 96%-100%[9][10]
Ewe 97%[7]
Ga 97%[7]
Yoruba 93.1%[11]
Tutsi 85%[9]
Fante 84%[7]
Mandinka 79%-87%[1][7]
Ovambo 82%[7]
Senegalese 81%[12]
Ganda 77%[7]
Bijagós 76%[1]
Balanta 73%[1]
Fula 73%[1]
Herero 71%[7]
Nalú 71%[1]
If the Tutsi are from the same genetic stock as west Africans and AA, what makes their claim to hebrew ancestry any more valid than some random BhI who is also e1b1a.
what about the tutsis e1b1a makes them more valid Isralites if we as aa are not even though we share the same dna.
It makes no sense.
you may have missed that: tutsis claim to be from egypt.

bhi claim to have migrated from canaan/mesopotamia.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

This is odd?

as far as Y DNA e1b1a is concerned the Tutsi are 5th on the list in all of africa.

Bamileke 96%-100%[9][10]
Ewe 97%[7]
Ga 97%[7]
Yoruba 93.1%[11]
Tutsi 85%[9]
Fante 84%[7]
Mandinka 79%-87%[1][7]
Ovambo 82%[7]
Senegalese 81%[12]
Ganda 77%[7]
Bijagós 76%[1]
Balanta 73%[1]
Fula 73%[1]
Herero 71%[7]
Nalú 71%[1]

But their Hebraic heritage is more believable than ours.

I just gottal laugh. You guys are hilarious, lolol

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
show it in this so-called BHI Doctrine where they even say this " canaan/mesopotamia" mess! how bout i will say this for the BHI, our Daddy Isaac an Jacob was born in North east africa in a Land Called Canaan, an that our Father Abaraham lived Amongst hamite nations before he settled in Canaan, to Father His Children, Whom was born in North east africa!Im willing to Bet the BHI agree with this Term!! so Looms show in bhi Doctrine where they say they came from the came from Mesopotamia?????

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt vs canan? split hairs much. Anyway the point is this. This is in response to glimmer saying aa have not a bit of evidence of hebraic ancestors and because of the tutsi geographical location their evidence is more believable. So i showed him that his point was ridiculous because the Tutsi and AA share the same y dna. get it?

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

bhi claim to have migrated from canaan/mesopotamia. "

I swear bro, sometimes a wonder about the ish you put out.

Canan and egypt are in the same geographical location. so what the fk is your point. I swear you lok for the smallest things to argue against.

Egypt vs canan? split hairs much. Anyway the point is this. This is in response to glimmer saying aa have not a bit of evidence of hebraic ancestors and because of the tutsi geographical location their evidence is more believable. So i showed him that his point was ridiculous because the Tutsi and AA share the same y dna. get it?

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
and.... aa and tutsi. same peole according to the greatest as most reliable source in the world. Wiki, lol. So are the Tutsi Isralites?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
what organization saying this? name them or stop making that stupid claim, an we needs to go off if you cant show proof, a lie should bring the wrath of everybody on this page down on you,IM start cursing if you cant show proof of A bhi org saying this! lets see it where is the page?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
bhi claim to have migrated from canaan/mesopotamia. "
I swear bro, sometimes a wonder about the ish you put out.
Canan and egypt are in the same geographical location. so what the fk is your point. I swear you lok for the smallest things to argue against.
cuz there's a difference. egypt (read: thebes) isn't canaan. they didn't places with different populations.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
and.... aa and tutsi. same peole according to the greatest as most reliable source in the world. Wiki, lol. So are the Tutsi Isralites?
where is this BHI claim of Mesopotamia birth? where is this Doctrine do you know? where could i examine it? i needs to see it because loomy, keep push that as the foundation of is argument

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz there's a difference. egypt (read: thebes) isn't canaan. they didn't places with different populations.
only thing made canaan messed up was it was a Nephilim root to them!, Egypt an Canaan shared same head daddy HAM, so they gone be the same but one branch of hams family got contaminated with Nephilim

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

In Canaan there were the Nephilim also, before and after the flood of Noah Genesis 6:4;There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.all peoples not with Noah, on Craft gone be Cain peoples!Nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels with Cain’s descendants, when Cain took off to NOD,an he Mixed with them Fallen Beings,they Was a Crew of Tazaraat peoples,an some with a Beastly nature!, In Numbers 13:33;And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight., we are told “the sons of Anak” spotted by spies for Moses in Cannaan were “part of the Nephilim”(giants). the line of Cain (mingled with the fallen angels),which produce the Nephilim THEY HAVE NO GENOEGY WITH NOAH sons, they was before the Flood, an then they IMMEDIATELY mixed with Canaan kids the Amorites,them be yo jews of today!Abba Arika ("Rab") said that God gave Cain a dog, making him an example to murderers.an you see why white peoples love dogs, an the Jews thru T,V have made dogs into something extraordinary,they will save a dog before a Brother an anybody! Dog gets first class treatment,tell them devil hear tail you doing a Dog Bad they will bring the WHOLE ARMY out for 1 dog! you can get yo whole life messed up over a dog,

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the same geographical location. wasnt no borders. quit playing dumb with your stupid meaningless points. Its all nE Africa. Anyway your getting away from the point.

Are the Tutsi isralites when they are the same people as the yoruba, ewe, mandinka according to your dna scholars. Glimmer was making a stupid point and I called him on it.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> where is this BHI claim of Mesopotamia birth? where is this Doctrine do you know? where could i examine it? i needs to see it because loomy, keep push that as the foundation of is argument
Its his only argument and its a dumb one. besides Nimrod is a cushite. so whats the point really.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>only thing made canaan messed up was it was a Nephilim root to them!, Egypt an Canaan shared same head daddy HAM, so they gone be the same but one branch of hams family got contaminated with Nephilim
yes cannan and egypt are bros. aint no difference between bros. except for the nephlim like you pointed out. Dude been cosigning the tutsi isralite claim for months. I finally look into it and they got 85% E1B1A DNA. even more than the mandinka which he loves to applt to aa. Now hes back peddling faster than Darelle Revis. I bet he wont say the tutsi are isralites anymore, lol. If he co signs them hes co signing the bhI. They are e1b1a also.
Barros Serrano-Bey

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
This is odd?
as far as Y DNA e1b1a is concerned the Tutsi are 5th on the list in all of africa.
Bamileke 96%-100%[9][10]
Ewe 97%[7]
Ga 97%[7]
Yoruba 93.1%[11]
Tutsi 85%[9]
Fante 84%[7]
Mandinka 79%-87%[1][7]
Ovambo 82%[7]
Senegalese 81%[12]
Ganda 77%[7]
Bijagós 76%[1]
Balanta 73%[1]
Fula 73%[1]
Herero 71%[7]
Nalú 71%[1]
But their Hebraic heritage is more believable than ours.
I just gottal laugh. You guys are hilarious, lolol
You dare to speak of DNA?

All you Fake Hebrew Israelites need to have your DNA tested.

Because you are not Hebrews.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Agag (king of the Amalekites) Agag was supposedly related to Nephilim., Amalek was the son of Elîpz) was the first-born son of Esau by his wife Adah. He had six sons, one of whom was Amalek, born to his concubine Timna, who was the ancestral enemy of the Israelite people,ok check this, Anah is a son of Seir and a brother of Zibeon chief of the Horites. Timna was a Horite and sister of Lotan. Amalek was the grandson of Esau (Gen. 36:12; 1 Chr. 1:36) who was the chief of an Edomite tribe (Gen. 36:16) "Aholibamah the daughter of Anah, the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;Arrapha is they home Land!

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its his only argument and its a dumb one. besides Nimrod is a cushite. so whats the point really.
jus to add to last 3 above post.

Dude love to say the AA and West Africans are phut. "If phut is west of the nile you are phut, its that simple" hahah

Now the Tutsi are e1b1a are they Phut too. No No, according to looms the Tutsi has a interesting isralite story that he has tried to share with the thread numerous times.

so the tutsi are e1b1a and they have a valid claim. The aa e1b1a and we are phut "and its that simple" dude is a straight up clown, try to give the benefit of the doubt but contradiction after contradiction. How can there be so much confusion in the realm of dna, i thought it was the mosrst reliable source,lol

there is a serious prejudice toward west africans and hebraic culture on this thread and looms is right in the middle of it.

I jus cant believe the Tutsi are 85% e1b1a and are still considered isralites. I jus have to laugh. thats why I dont fool with these dudes dna interpretations, its racist and it garbage.

I have a new found respect for my Tutsi bros. Thanks to Looms.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

the Rephaim an the Nephilim was in Sodom and Gomorrah,Genesis 18:16-33 “And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.[17] And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; [18] Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?[19] For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.[20] And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; [21] I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.[22] And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.[23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?[24] Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?[25] That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?[26] And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.[27] And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:[28] Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.[29] And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty’s sake.[30] And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.[31] And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty’s sake.[32] And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten’s sake.[33] And the LORD went his way,as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.” ok lets go back some check this Genesis 10:19;And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar,unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom,and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.ok lets go up some more Look at this!!!Genesis 14:2;that these made war with Bera king of Sodom,and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar.Genesis 14:3;All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.Genesis 14:4;Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.this was a African born abroad that extended his power back home, them Tazaraat Canaanites an them Rephaim an the Nephilim was in them Nations they was in Canaan Land,an sodom gone be where they kicked at,ok check this Genesis 14:5 ;And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,ok check this the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim which were in their way to Sodom, were confederates with the five kings, ok let look at where they was in Moses time,Deuteronomy 2:10;The Emims dwelt therein in times past,a people great, and many,and tall, as the Anakims;,they Lived in Canaan

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Barros Serrano-Bey wrote:
<quoted text>
You dare to speak of DNA?
All you Fake Hebrew Israelites need to have your DNA tested.
Because you are not Hebrews.
bump

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the same geographical location. wasnt no borders. quit playing dumb with your stupid meaningless points. Its all nE Africa. Anyway your getting away from the point.
Are the Tutsi isralites when they are the same people as the yoruba, ewe, mandinka according to your dna scholars. Glimmer was making a stupid point and I called him on it.
different places, different people.
just like italy and germany are different places with different people.

'playing dumb' would be to ignore these differences.

and i never said aa weren't 'israelites'. i said they didn't migrate from canaan/mesopotamia.

i've said this over and over again, remember?

and i challenged *you* to make you case while keeping aa in whats commonly understood today, to be 'africa'...remember.

bhi claim aa are not african, implying that they migrated from canaan/mesopotamia based on their assumptions bout aa's place in scripture and their evangelical understanding of the bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,661 - 44,680 of94,241
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••