Hebrew Israelite

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48655 Jan 28, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
<quoted text> what's going on? I thought the isrealities were the jews how are they black? Who were the egyptians that held them captive.
How are they Black? Nobody in the world is Black? We are different shades of Brown. From light to dark brown. And yes The isralites came in all these shades. And No The Jews are not isralites. jews are Jews. Anybody can be a jew. Back to this I thought the Isralites were not black thing, you be the judge. There is no need to guess. I got a few pics.

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5...

and a close up

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5...

You telling me these aint so called "Black" people. nappy dreads and all?
http://i45.tinypic.com/x3yi4y.jpg

Now with all this new information you have it raises another question. Who are these dudes running Israel today?

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_6UwGwE5SPNM/SsbT-reNlmI...

Now anaylize the pics of ancient Isrlaites with this modern Jew. See any resemblence? Do you believe one descended from the other?

Now back to your original question.

"I thought the isrealities were the jews how are they black? "

lol

Level 4

Location hidden

#48656 Jan 28, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the tutsi claim to be from egypt, migrated into ethiopian, and ended up in their present location from there.
i think 'bantu' is a language family. so it's possible for you to be categorized as 'bantu', without actually being a descendant of the bantu expansion.
in fact if you saw the study i posted. africans around the great lakes, and south africans have the closest genetic affinity to the armana dynasty than anyone else.
this would suggest that the ancient egyptians were bantu when we know they weren't. cuz bantu didn't even exist at the time.
Are the Tutsi not E1b1a? Like the ancestors of AA?
am I missing something about this dna thing, lol.

Incidence of E1b1a Population group frequency References
Bamileke 96%-100%[9][10]
Ewe 97%[7]
Ga 97%[7]
Yoruba 93.1%[11]
Tutsi 85%[9]
Fante 84%[7]
Mandinka 79%-87%[1][7]
Ovambo 82%[7]
Senegalese 81%[12]
Ganda 77%[7]
Bijagós 76%[1]
Balanta 73%[1]
Fula 73%[1]
Herero 71%[7]
Nalú 71%[1]

Level 4

Location hidden

#48657 Jan 28, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the tutsi claim to be from egypt, migrated into ethiopian, and ended up in their present location from there.
i think 'bantu' is a language family. so it's possible for you to be categorized as 'bantu', without actually being a descendant of the bantu expansion.
in fact if you saw the study i posted. africans around the great lakes, and south africans have the closest genetic affinity to the armana dynasty than anyone else.
this would suggest that the ancient egyptians were bantu when we know they weren't. cuz bantu didn't even exist at the time.

Bamileke 96%-100%[9][10]
Ewe 97%[7]
Ga 97%[7]
Yoruba 93.1%[11]
Tutsi 85%[9]
Fante 84%[7]
Mandinka 79%-87%[1][7]
Ovambo 82%[7]
Senegalese 81%[12]
Ganda 77%[7]
Bijagós 76%[1]
Balanta 73%[1]
Fula 73%[1]
Herero 71%[7]
Nalú 71%[1]

If the Tutsi are from the same genetic stock as west Africans and AA, what makes their claim to hebrew ancestry any more valid than some random BhI who is also e1b1a.

what about the tutsis e1b1a makes them more valid Isralites if we as aa are not even though we share the same dna.

It makes no sense.

Level 4

Location hidden

#48658 Jan 28, 2013
There is a obvious prejudice against West africans. In which most have a similar migration story as the Tutsi. Maybe the Tutsi stopped in Centreal Africa where as others who share the exact dna move further west.

Level 4

Location hidden

#48659 Jan 28, 2013
How are e1b1a Tutsi Isralites and West Africans who hold the same DNA sometimes more are not. You dna phonies are full of ish. im strting to see the dNA isnt necessairly wrong, how its being interpreted.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48660 Jan 28, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Bamileke 96%-100%[9][10]
Ewe 97%[7]
Ga 97%[7]
Yoruba 93.1%[11]
Tutsi 85%[9]
Fante 84%[7]
Mandinka 79%-87%[1][7]
Ovambo 82%[7]
Senegalese 81%[12]
Ganda 77%[7]
Bijagós 76%[1]
Balanta 73%[1]
Fula 73%[1]
Herero 71%[7]
Nalú 71%[1]
If the Tutsi are from the same genetic stock as west Africans and AA, what makes their claim to hebrew ancestry any more valid than some random BhI who is also e1b1a.
what about the tutsis e1b1a makes them more valid Isralites if we as aa are not even though we share the same dna.
It makes no sense.
you may have missed that: tutsis claim to be from egypt.

bhi claim to have migrated from canaan/mesopotamia.

Level 4

Location hidden

#48661 Jan 28, 2013
This is odd?

as far as Y DNA e1b1a is concerned the Tutsi are 5th on the list in all of africa.

Bamileke 96%-100%[9][10]
Ewe 97%[7]
Ga 97%[7]
Yoruba 93.1%[11]
Tutsi 85%[9]
Fante 84%[7]
Mandinka 79%-87%[1][7]
Ovambo 82%[7]
Senegalese 81%[12]
Ganda 77%[7]
Bijagós 76%[1]
Balanta 73%[1]
Fula 73%[1]
Herero 71%[7]
Nalú 71%[1]

But their Hebraic heritage is more believable than ours.

I just gottal laugh. You guys are hilarious, lolol

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48662 Jan 28, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
show it in this so-called BHI Doctrine where they even say this " canaan/mesopotamia" mess! how bout i will say this for the BHI, our Daddy Isaac an Jacob was born in North east africa in a Land Called Canaan, an that our Father Abaraham lived Amongst hamite nations before he settled in Canaan, to Father His Children, Whom was born in North east africa!Im willing to Bet the BHI agree with this Term!! so Looms show in bhi Doctrine where they say they came from the came from Mesopotamia?????

Level 4

Location hidden

#48663 Jan 28, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt vs canan? split hairs much. Anyway the point is this. This is in response to glimmer saying aa have not a bit of evidence of hebraic ancestors and because of the tutsi geographical location their evidence is more believable. So i showed him that his point was ridiculous because the Tutsi and AA share the same y dna. get it?

Level 4

Location hidden

#48664 Jan 28, 2013

bhi claim to have migrated from canaan/mesopotamia. "

I swear bro, sometimes a wonder about the ish you put out.

Canan and egypt are in the same geographical location. so what the fk is your point. I swear you lok for the smallest things to argue against.

Egypt vs canan? split hairs much. Anyway the point is this. This is in response to glimmer saying aa have not a bit of evidence of hebraic ancestors and because of the tutsi geographical location their evidence is more believable. So i showed him that his point was ridiculous because the Tutsi and AA share the same y dna. get it?

Level 4

Location hidden

#48665 Jan 28, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
and.... aa and tutsi. same peole according to the greatest as most reliable source in the world. Wiki, lol. So are the Tutsi Isralites?

Level 8

Location hidden

#48666 Jan 28, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
what organization saying this? name them or stop making that stupid claim, an we needs to go off if you cant show proof, a lie should bring the wrath of everybody on this page down on you,IM start cursing if you cant show proof of A bhi org saying this! lets see it where is the page?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48667 Jan 28, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
bhi claim to have migrated from canaan/mesopotamia. "
I swear bro, sometimes a wonder about the ish you put out.
Canan and egypt are in the same geographical location. so what the fk is your point. I swear you lok for the smallest things to argue against.
cuz there's a difference. egypt (read: thebes) isn't canaan. they didn't places with different populations.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48668 Jan 28, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
and.... aa and tutsi. same peole according to the greatest as most reliable source in the world. Wiki, lol. So are the Tutsi Isralites?
where is this BHI claim of Mesopotamia birth? where is this Doctrine do you know? where could i examine it? i needs to see it because loomy, keep push that as the foundation of is argument

Level 8

Location hidden

#48669 Jan 28, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz there's a difference. egypt (read: thebes) isn't canaan. they didn't places with different populations.
only thing made canaan messed up was it was a Nephilim root to them!, Egypt an Canaan shared same head daddy HAM, so they gone be the same but one branch of hams family got contaminated with Nephilim

Level 8

Location hidden

#48670 Jan 28, 2013
In Canaan there were the Nephilim also, before and after the flood of Noah Genesis 6:4;There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.all peoples not with Noah, on Craft gone be Cain peoples!Nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels with Cain’s descendants, when Cain took off to NOD,an he Mixed with them Fallen Beings,they Was a Crew of Tazaraat peoples,an some with a Beastly nature!, In Numbers 13:33;And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight., we are told “the sons of Anak” spotted by spies for Moses in Cannaan were “part of the Nephilim”(giants). the line of Cain (mingled with the fallen angels),which produce the Nephilim THEY HAVE NO GENOEGY WITH NOAH sons, they was before the Flood, an then they IMMEDIATELY mixed with Canaan kids the Amorites,them be yo jews of today!Abba Arika ("Rab") said that God gave Cain a dog, making him an example to murderers.an you see why white peoples love dogs, an the Jews thru T,V have made dogs into something extraordinary,they will save a dog before a Brother an anybody! Dog gets first class treatment,tell them devil hear tail you doing a Dog Bad they will bring the WHOLE ARMY out for 1 dog! you can get yo whole life messed up over a dog,

Level 4

Location hidden

#48671 Jan 28, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the same geographical location. wasnt no borders. quit playing dumb with your stupid meaningless points. Its all nE Africa. Anyway your getting away from the point.

Are the Tutsi isralites when they are the same people as the yoruba, ewe, mandinka according to your dna scholars. Glimmer was making a stupid point and I called him on it.

Level 4

Location hidden

#48672 Jan 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> where is this BHI claim of Mesopotamia birth? where is this Doctrine do you know? where could i examine it? i needs to see it because loomy, keep push that as the foundation of is argument
Its his only argument and its a dumb one. besides Nimrod is a cushite. so whats the point really.

Level 4

Location hidden

#48673 Jan 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>only thing made canaan messed up was it was a Nephilim root to them!, Egypt an Canaan shared same head daddy HAM, so they gone be the same but one branch of hams family got contaminated with Nephilim
yes cannan and egypt are bros. aint no difference between bros. except for the nephlim like you pointed out. Dude been cosigning the tutsi isralite claim for months. I finally look into it and they got 85% E1B1A DNA. even more than the mandinka which he loves to applt to aa. Now hes back peddling faster than Darelle Revis. I bet he wont say the tutsi are isralites anymore, lol. If he co signs them hes co signing the bhI. They are e1b1a also.
Barros Serrano-Bey

United States

#48674 Jan 28, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
This is odd?
as far as Y DNA e1b1a is concerned the Tutsi are 5th on the list in all of africa.
Bamileke 96%-100%[9][10]
Ewe 97%[7]
Ga 97%[7]
Yoruba 93.1%[11]
Tutsi 85%[9]
Fante 84%[7]
Mandinka 79%-87%[1][7]
Ovambo 82%[7]
Senegalese 81%[12]
Ganda 77%[7]
Bijagós 76%[1]
Balanta 73%[1]
Fula 73%[1]
Herero 71%[7]
Nalú 71%[1]
But their Hebraic heritage is more believable than ours.
I just gottal laugh. You guys are hilarious, lolol
You dare to speak of DNA?

All you Fake Hebrew Israelites need to have your DNA tested.

Because you are not Hebrews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know any good famous dead nighur jokes 4 min MeSo 8
News Clarence Thomas: 'The elites' had to approve a ... (May '13) 5 min WHITE ERIK NELSON 50
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min IT IS I 44,756
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 10 min 2 Dogs 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min flack 1,382,522
I hate black people! 11 min Spotted Girl 18
Another white banker takes 'flight.' 13 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 21 min iamcuriousnow 134
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 21 min Looking On 63
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 57 min Sicklecell Supporter 40
More from around the web