Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

JOHANESS JOTOI wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really funny watching you create all of this revisionist His-Story. LOL!
The links were useless?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The people, calling themselves 'Hebrew Israelities' do not have a bit of evidences for their claim. They never mentioned about other African people like these ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

These people are atleast geographically reasonable, but racists do not want to talk other than themselves.
Phaed

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>okay so according to the commercial world just how did your people get thrown out of israel oops my bad JUDAH, what contracts were breached in order for the romans who PURCHASED that land to come and colonize it and make you jews tributaries? Im sure you have some hostory about that once your people were proven to have been the jews or more precisely the israelites, am i correct! And also another thing were not the jewsare stripped of there heritage after the romans colonized them and naturalized them? Is there not some other moniker that you guys went under once the romans conquered you. Also tell us exactly what countries did you ancestors migrate through after they were exiled from Judah/ Palenstine accroding to the oral traditions of your peoples? Please refrain from using wikipedia as u answer these questions for you said that you are a jew so you should be conpetent of the history of what happened with your ancestors THATS IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE!
Interesting..I hv another day at wrk and I'll be joining this spiritual warfare once again!! Keep up the struggle..the victory "is" ours
Phaed

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>queen elizabeth ii is from that line but she claims to descend also from the king james stewart and i also think she claims lineage from the dowager queen mother elizabeth i but you see here is where she lies. Everyone knows Elizabeth I never had any successors. She died a virgin queen. I think her blood line usurped the crown and faked a coronation but thats just an opinion!
Which Queen of England actually came frm somewhere in Russia as a child and eventually the King chose her as wife..I've read it b4 a long time ago!! Either her or her parents actually were Russian or something
JOHANESS JOTOI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
The people, calling themselves 'Hebrew Israelities' do not have a bit of evidences for their claim. They never mentioned about other African people like these ones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
These people are atleast geographically reasonable, but racists do not want to talk other than themselves.
If what you say is true, then, why did Jews make movies about their ancestors giving praise to YAH AND YESU?

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Special books of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church

'Gedle'(different books on the history of different saints);

'Dirsan'(different books on the history and works of different Holy Angeles of God);

'Sinsikar'(the lives of different saints including their birth days, afflictions, miracles, death days ... etc. classified in the 365 days of the year. It is common to read the story of three or five or more saints life story in any days of the year.);

'Teamire Mariam'(the book of the miracles of the Blessed St. Virgin Mary); 'Teamire Eyesus'(the book of the miracles of our Lord Jesus Christ);

'Haymanot Abew'(Book of the Dogmatic teachings of the fathers);

' Metsehafe kdasse '(books of the 14 Anaphoras);

'Fitiha Negest'(A book which states the former constitution of the state and the early and current constitution of the church);

'Zena Hawaryat'(the story and the works of the Apostles);

'Negere Mariyam'(the story of the Blessed Virgin St. Mary);

'Kibre Negest'(Glory of the Kings); and numerous books of prayers

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Why the so-called Jews today missed book of Enoch? Only Ethiopian Orthodox and Ethiopian Jews use it. Some commented this:

"Although evidently widely known during the Development of the Hebrew Bible canon, Enoch was excluded from both the formal canon of the Tanakh and the typical canon of the Septuagint and therefore, also the writings known today as the Deuterocanon. One possible reason for Jewish rejection of the book might be the textual nature of several early sections of the book that make use of material from the Torah; for example, 1 En 1 is a midrash of Deuteronomy 33. The content, particularly detailed descriptions of fallen angels, would also be a reason for rejection from the Hebrew canon at this period"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

Very unlikely? Why originally used it and later rejected? The reason is clear, today's Jews are very late to copy the book and make it as if it is their own. Ethiopian Jews never failed and this is one witness for their originality.
Daryll

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Queen of England actually came frm somewhere in Russia as a child and eventually the King chose her as wife..I've read it b4 a long time ago!! Either her or her parents actually were Russian or something
Get out of here with this crap of you fools trying to make these European homophaggots Kings and Queens as Hebrew, they weren't related to any Hebrew, they lied to try and steal the bloodlines of Jesus. They were disgusting animal pagan Euros who wete pfuken white folk like
their modern European descendants. They pfuked animals like their modern Euro children still do.
http://www.thehistoryblog.com/archives/4696
Phaed

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of here with this crap of you fools trying to make these European homophaggots Kings and Queens as Hebrew, they weren't related to any Hebrew, they lied to try and steal the bloodlines of Jesus. They were disgusting animal pagan Euros who wete pfuken white folk like
their modern European descendants. They pfuked animals like their modern Euro children still do.
http://www.thehistoryblog.com/archives/4696
homeboy I NEVER said someone of Euro descent being Hebrew..U need to check yourself and re-read my post!

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

the same is for book of Jubilees (mesehafe Kufale), although some of them might use it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilees

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

World's first illustrated Christian bible discovered at Ethiopian monastery

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>okay so according to the commercial world just how did your people get thrown out of israel oops my bad JUDAH, what contracts were breached in order for the romans who PURCHASED that land to come and colonize it and make you jews tributaries? Im sure you have some hostory about that once your people were proven to have been the jews or more precisely the israelites, am i correct! And also another thing were not the jewsare stripped of there heritage after the romans colonized them and naturalized them? Is there not some other moniker that you guys went under once the romans conquered you. Also tell us exactly what countries did you ancestors migrate through after they were exiled from Judah/ Palenstine accroding to the oral traditions of your peoples? Please refrain from using wikipedia as u answer these questions for you said that you are a jew so you should be conpetent of the history of what happened with your ancestors THATS IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE!
Its fighting with the Romans that chased the Jews out of Judah and Jerusalem, there were quite a few diaspora of the Jews and I think this was the last one. The Romans colonized and maybe tried to strip the Jews of their heritage but they never got it right. Some Jews have always been in Israel even under Roman rule. My ancestors after leaving Palestine went to ancient Turkey and Babylon, Baltic states, where they stayed until the 8th century then started moving to Lith. They were the first Jews in Lith. The next immigrants to Lith were from other parts of Europe. I promise I didnt look at Wiki, Iv always known the above.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you keep saying this but youve yet just like the rest of them wont tell us who we are of these countries that we were exiled, captured and banished from. Its funny that you have people who have written books to prove their premises about aa beinv israelites. WHERE IS YOUR BOOKS proving that we are not. As matter of fact gove us one source that sayd that we are not and why we are not and i will debunk it here and now just like last time and all the times that youve tend to put your foot in your mouth!
I dont read any of these books because most of them are written by Afrocentrics talking nonsense! There is no proof in the bible that West Africans went to Israel then walked all the way back! There is no physical proof that West African ever lived in Israel. No DNA,artifacts,skeletons. Does anyone but Afrocentrics believe the West Africans are Hebrews. NO! Hebrew,Israelites are the modern Jews.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont read any of these books because most of them are written by Afrocentrics talking nonsense! There is no proof in the bible that West Africans went to Israel then walked all the way back! There is no physical proof that West African ever lived in Israel. No DNA,artifacts,skeletons. Does anyone but Afrocentrics believe the West Africans are Hebrews. NO! Hebrew,Israelites are the modern Jews.
NO HEBREW DNA would be Left CREATOR wasnt having that, everything about us HAD TO GET OFF HIS Land that HE gave us, Bones to THEY WOULD DIG THEM UP EVERYBODY SO NO DNA FROM HEBREWS! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS?"bones of the inhabitants" everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to COMMON peoples, they GRAVES would be DUG up! NO DNA

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

. Go talk to Simeon! Go talk to Akenaten! Go talk to Rameses! Go talk to Shabaka! Go talk to Taharka! They're all derive from my people...you bitchskit!!! Simeon after giving blessings to Mariam and Joseph, revealed to Mariam Prophecy of what was to come of their Son the “MESSIAH!” Luke 2:25-35 (NIV) 25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him. 26 It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Messiah. 27 Moved by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the custom of the Law required, 28 Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying: 29 “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace. 30 For my eyes have seen your salvation, 31 which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: 32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.” 33 The child’s father and mother marveled at what was said about him. 34 Then Simeon blessed them and said to Mary, his mother:“This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel, and to be a sign that will be spoken against, 35 so that the thoughts of many hearts will be revealed. And a sword will pierce your own soul too.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Did Jesus ever say he was the Messiah?Yes, Jesus did say he was the Messiah. He said he was Messiah to the Samaritan woman at the well at Sychar. John 4:25-The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. NOW this is a Unclean "Scythian Samaritan woman" ok look what ya Boy say he was a Messiah to them scythian in them 10 cites he wanted to UNITE THEM,ok look what ya boy say!"John 4:26;Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." YOU SEE THAT! he was a Messiah to them white peoples! NO HEBREW OF JACOB in the Land! the RETURNS from Babylon was ran off by the Greeks! 370 years before Jez-Us was even thought of, ok the Scythians that moved to samara had been there since the -602BC, an the Sepharvaim before them 721BC so them all gone be foreign peoples to our Land that had taken up permanent residences , Ok jez-us was they Messiah,John 4:39;And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.OK Jez-Us couldn't Have set FOOT in a SIN-OF GOG, unless he was a SEPHARVAIM, them jews wasnt Having NOBODY or anybody Pull up an Teach, the Sin-of Gog isnt a Open house for all to come!Jez-Us was of the Sepharvaims,Luke 4:18;The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, Luke 4-19;to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Luke 4;20And he rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on him.Luke 4;21;And he began to say to them,“Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.” an his Daddy Joseph was a Sepharvaim too!those Jews who wished to avoid contact with the despised Samaritans. As seen earlier, Jesus did not share the bitterness of his fellow Jews toward these people. He wanted to untie THE 10 cites , be they king,Scythopolis belonged to an alliance of ten city-states known as the Decapolis (Greek deca "ten," polis "city")SLICK 10 lost tribes they tried to set up it didnt take on, founded by the Roman general Pompey after his conquest of Palestine in 63 BC. The other nine, according to Pliny in the 1st century AD, were: Damascus, Opoton, Philadelphia (present-day Amman, Jordan), Raphana, Gadara, Hippondion, Pella, Galasa and Canatha. In the Bible, the term Decapolis is used to describe the general region southeast of the Sea of Galilee and east of the Jordan River. Pella gone be the FIRST CHRISTIANS The Gospels state that Jesus' travels took him through the Decapolis region at various times. As he wandered through the region he might have imagined he had been magically transported to Greece. The ten cities located there were out and out Greek cities that took Athens as their model. They had temples honoring Zeus, Artemis, Dionysus and other Greek gods, all in a prominent location in each city. JEZ-us the Sepharvaim wanted to change that!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Scythopolis was the only one of the Decapolis cities located west of the Jordan. It was dedicated to "Dionysus, the god of wine, founder and master of the city. Jesus visiting Scythopolis, the road from the Galilee to Jericho and on "up to Jerusalem" passed through Scythopolis. This was the primary route followed by pilgrims from Galilee to the great festivals in the Holy City — the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover), the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost) and the Feast of Tabernacles (Booths). It was also a gateway city leading to the other member-cities of the Decapolis. SEE JEZ -us an Crew would pull up an Drank Wine, one time they didnt have NO WINE at Party an Jez-Us made them some, he had to Learn it from Scythopolis,Jez_us the Sepharvaim would wish-bless the Lil Scythian Samaritan kids!!check this im fixing to go a LIL DEEPER! this gone Hurt you! but its a MUST!!Jez-Us as a lil boy accompanied his father on a business trip to Scythopolis, the chief Greek city of the Decapolis, the ancient city of Beth- shean. On the way Joseph recounted much of the olden history of the Philistines, and the subsequent events of Israel's turbulent history. Jesus was tremendously impressed with the clean appearance and well-ordered arrangement of this so-called heathen city. He marveled at the open-air theater and admired the beautiful marble temple dedicated to the worship of the "heathen" gods. Joseph was much perturbed by the lad's enthusiasm and sought to counteract these favorable impressions by extolling the beauty and grandeur of the Jewish temple at Jerusalem. Jesus had often gazed curiously upon this magnificent Greek city from the hill of Nazareth and had many times inquired about its extensive public works and ornate buildings, but his father had always sought to avoid answering these questions. Now they were face to face with the beauties of this gentile city, and Joseph could not gracefully ignore Jesus' inquiries. Now both Jez-Us an his Daddy was SEPHARVAIMS,OK CHECK this, WHEN JESUS started up to Jerusalem with the ten apostles, he planned to go through Samaria, that being the shorter route. they passed down the eastern shore of the lake and, by way of Scythopolis, entered the borders of Samaria.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jews created Christianity in phases and gained power in the ancient Roman Empire, Jews were among the earliest occupants of the newly founded city of Alexandria, beginning in the fourth century BCE. With further influxes later at the invitation of the Ptolemies, as revealed by the ancient historian Stabo Alexandria represented the greatest commercial center in the world.the Jewish population of the city was large So sizable was the Jewish population at Alexandria that Philo, a member of one of the wealthiest Jewish families (and wealthiest families in the Empire -think Rothschild rich,Alexandria was so large and powerful that Jews possessed "their own treasury and court of justice.Many Jews in that city were "Hellenizing," in that, as Jews do today, they adopt and lived within the culture or cultures around them, in this case the Greek, which was dominant during the era,in Alexandria the Jews first came so powerfully under the influence of Hellenism, that a peculiar Graeco-Jewish philosophy sprang up of which Philo , Hellenistic Judaism had its "chief seat" at Alexandria where also the Jewish Bible was translated into Greek and called the Septuagint.-the "Therapeuts," a type of monastic community centered at Alexandria, with similar groups elsewhere around the Mediterranean. The Therapeuts at Alexandria Philo in his work De Vita Contemplative The Jews started to work creating a hybrid form of their agenda to entrap the Gentiles In our present analysis showing extensive comparisons between the religions of the cultures around the Mediterranean and beyond, it bears repeating that the "various confraternities"-the religious associations, which included the Therapeuts, Essenes and Nazarenes., it appears that in the Egyptian Therapeuts was a Jewish religious community that was evidently part of a massive brotherhood and that was Hellenizing bringing into its doctrines the beliefs of Pagan religions as well including and especially the Egyptians.- Subverting the Gentiles)Serapis or Sarapis was a Graeco-Egyptian god. He was invented during the 3rd century BC on the orders of Ptolemy I of Egypt as a means to unify the Greeks and Egyptians in his realm. The god was depicted as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian trappings, and combined iconography from a great many cults, signifying both abundance and resurrection. His cultus was spread as a matter of deliberate policy by the Ptolemaic kings, who also built a splendid Serapeum in Alexandria. Serapis continued to increase in popularity during the Roman period, often mixing in with Osiris as the consort of Isis in non-Egyptian temples.coptic church gets its start With his (i.e. Osiris's) wife Isis, and their son Horus (in the form of Harpocrates), Serapis won an important place in the Greek world,[4] reaching Ancient Rome, with Anubis being identified as Cerberus. In Rome, Serapis was worshiped in the Iseum Campense, the sanctuary of the goddess Isis located in the Campus Martius and built during the Second Triumvirate. The Roman cults of Isis and Serapis gained in popularity late in the 1st century thanks to the god's role in the miracles that the imperial usurper Vespasian experienced in the city of Alexandria, where he stayed prior to his return to Rome as emperor in 70 AD. From the Flavian Dynasty on, Serapis sometimes appeared on imperial coinage with the reigning emperor. The great cult survives in the form of christianty The Jewish branch of the Therapeutae, contrived to create an equivalent mythical god-man of their own in Jesus Christ.The extensive commerce of Alexandria, and its proximity to Palestine, gave an easy entrance to the new religion [of Christianity]. It was first embraced by great numbers of Therapeutae, or Essenians, of the Lake Mareotis, a Jewish sect which had abated much of its reverence for the Mosaic ceremonies....It was in the school of Alexandra that the Christian theology appears to have assumed a regular and scientific form;

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

PHILO is the founder, of the whole order of the church, he is the founder!Philo Judaeus was born in Alexandria at about 20-15 BCE and died there at about 45-50 CE. He was a Greek-speaking Jewish theologian, the most important apologist of Alexandrian Judaism. The Alexandrian Judaism was Hellenistic,Philo’s ideas about Logos-Wisdom are ... indispensable for New Testament studies ... most directly and dramatically in the interpretation of the Gospel of John ...” Philo’s descriptions of the Word of God (the Wisdom of God, the son of God, the Archangel, the mediator of God, who offers his life for the sins of mankind), appear in the Gospel of John and in the letters of Paul. them was his boys,Philo’s ideas about the Word-Wisdom are indispensable to Jesus.if he ran to eygpt. that was his teacher!PHILO an the greek-romans ran eygpt since 332 b.c,the early Hellenist Christians (many of them wereGreeks an Jews by birth, like Paul) and later by the Gentile Christians, who joined the Hellenist Christians. Saint Jerome wrote,“Philo the Jew, an Alexandrian of the priestly class ...” Philo adopted Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation. It was a popular method, used also by the devotees of the Greek mystery religions. Saint Jerome wrote,“Concerning him {Philo} there is a proverb among the Greeks ‘Either Plato philonized, or Philo platonized,’ that is, either Plato followed Philo, or Philo, Plato, so great is the similarity of ideas and language.” Like Plato, Philo believed in eternal life. He wrote,“... the end of the upright and holy man is not death but a ... migration ... to some other place of habitation.” This “other place of habitation” is “heaven”:“... he {the holy man} Philo used Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation to interpret the Old Testament. With this method he laid down the foundations of Christianity. New Testament writers and early Christian Church fathers adopted his interpretation. The Church father Origen read the writings of Philo. He wrote,“We {Christians} maintain that the law has a twofold interpretation, one literal and the other spiritual {allegorical-symbolic}, as was also taught by some of our predecessors {i.e. Philo}.” Epiphanius, too, read Philo, and so did Clement of Alexandria and Justin Martyr. There is considerable evidence indicating that Paul, John, and the writer of the letter to Hebrews read Philo. They, too, interpreted the law spiritually (allegorically, symbolically).from him! if you went to eygpt he was the man!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

he was a Philo do boy Philo ran Egypt! he was the richest Jew! ROTHSCHILD rich, he started a lot of christian stuff!, so Paul been to Egypt an studied, he may had a Egyptian look as well as sound! Philo 20 B.C.E.– 50 C.E.),His ancestors and family had social ties and connections to the Sepharvaim Priesthood in Judea; Edom sepharvaim Hasmonean Dynasty; Herodian Dynasty and Julio-Claudian dynasty in Rome, though it is likely that Philo ,Philo, through his brother Alexander, had two nephews Tiberius Julius Alexander and Marcus Julius Alexander.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,621 - 44,640 of88,454
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••