Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#48532 Jan 27, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
I recall you asking a couple of times about the Book of Joshua. In Joshua 19:1-9, you have the settlements of SIMEONS
DESCENTENTS (SIMEON…THE NI*ER…NI*ER…MEANING…aka AFRICAN/BLACK…YOU KNOW WHO CREATED WESTERN STANDARDS…THEY CAN’T CHANE THEM NOW…LOL)! THAT’S RIGHT BRO, SIMEONE DESCENDENT LIVEED RIGHT WITHIN THE BONDERIES OF “JUDAH!!!” THOSE DESCENDENTS WOULD FIT THE SAME DISCRIPTION OF WHAT’S CALLED BLACK PEOPLE IN THE USA TODAY!!!
Joshua 19:1-9 (NIV)
1 The second lot came out for the tribe of Simeon according to its clans. Their inheritance lay within the territory of Judah. 2 It included:
Beersheba (or Sheba), Moladah,
3 Hazar Shual, Balah, Ezem,
4 Eltolad, Bethul, Hormah,
5 Ziklag, Beth Markaboth, Hazar Susah,
6 Beth Lebaoth and Sharuhen—thirteen towns and their villages;
7 Ain, Rimmon, Ether and Ashan—four towns and their villages—
8 and all the villages around these towns as far as Baalath Beer (Ramah in the Negev).
This was the inheritance of the tribe of the Simeonites, according to its clans.
9 The inheritance of the Simeonites was taken from the share of Judah, because Judah’s portion was more than they needed. So the Simeonites received their inheritance within the territory of Judah
Via
My main Man John
Simeon means he has heard! Simeon the N***r was a teacher/prophet Acts 13:1 and not Jacobs son Simeon.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48534 Jan 27, 2013
THE CREATOR CAN HEAR US!! they never got the ARK an its not in ETHIOPIANS hands!!ok look at this Hebrews, Exodus 25:8;And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.Exodus 25:16;And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.SEE THE MERCY SEAT WAS ON TOP OF ARK, Exodus 25:20;And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.Exodus 25:21;And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.SEE? we still got MERCY!!Exodus 25:22;And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel. see? WE GOOD they NEVER GOT IT an the ETHIOPIANS NEVER had it!! that was a LIE MADE UP!

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48535 Jan 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Simeon means he has heard! Simeon the N***r was a teacher/prophet Acts 13:1 and not Jacobs son Simeon.
hows lithuania this time of year. Still waiting for that hebrew lithuania archaeology you said you'd provide
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#48536 Jan 27, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
hows lithuania this time of year. Still waiting for that hebrew lithuania archaeology you said you'd provide
Lol no archeology in Lithuania but plenty in Israel. Jews were only allowed to build wooden synagogues in Lithuania! I dont live in Lithuania but South Africa and only one castle built in the 16th century lol.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#48537 Jan 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol no archeology in Lithuania but plenty in Israel. Jews were only allowed to build wooden synagogues in Lithuania! I dont live in Lithuania but South Africa and only one castle built in the 16th century lol.
Hey you lying Magogite/Gomerite Lucicerian bedlamite!

You and your ancestors had nothing at all to do with Great Zimbabwe. You arrogant usurper!

Level 7

Location hidden

#48538 Jan 27, 2013
You sick usurpers have built NOTHING!

Just invaded and moved into other indigenous people constructions!
Or captured slaves to build for you crack pots in the Americas.

You have constructed nothing... that is why you are researching and trying to find out how it was done.
Because people who take over other people property don't know how the people who did it, accomplished it.

That is why all the ANCIENT WONDERS and RUINS haven't been duplicated and conveniently stopped at invasions and takeovers!

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48539 Jan 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol no archeology in Lithuania but plenty in Israel. Jews were only allowed to build wooden synagogues in Lithuania! I dont live in Lithuania but South Africa and only one castle built in the 16th century lol.
lets see it. Show me.
and I know aint none in lithuania cuz hebrews were not there. That's the point.
Crazy Golf Club Name

Terry, MS

#48540 Jan 27, 2013
Gog Magog Hills
CLICK Here: http://www.gogmagog.co.uk/

Level 7

Location hidden

#48541 Jan 27, 2013
They don't like to admit that the reason Great Zimbabwe is in ruins is because of THEM!
They destroyed it looking for Solomons gold as well as capturing slaves.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48542 Jan 27, 2013
Greeks roman or byzantine, I been waiting on Loomy loony looms to show some Hebrews from them places an once i prove one its gone go for all of them!! they all family or connected

Level 8

Location hidden

#48543 Jan 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
They don't like to admit that the reason Great Zimbabwe is in ruins is because of THEM!
They destroyed it looking for Solomons gold as well as capturing slaves.
Solomon wasnt the only one with ship! Jehoshaphat king of Judah would sail the same way Check it out, 2 Chronicles 20:35;And after this did Jehoshaphat king of Judah join himself with Ahaziah king of Israel, who did very wickedly:2 Chronicles 20:36;And he joined himself with him to make ships to go to Tarshish: and they made the ships in Eziongeber.see Ahaziah king of Israel would sail there to
natasha

Ponoka, Canada

#48544 Jan 27, 2013
What are you guys fighting about?
Crazy Golf Club Name

Heidelberg, MS

#48545 Jan 27, 2013
Tarshish is Spain right?

Level 8

Location hidden

#48546 Jan 27, 2013
1 Kings 22:48 Jehoshaphat made ships of Tarshish to go to Ophir for gold: but they didn't go; for the ships were broken at Ezion Geber. Tarshish was a port in Spain where the Phoenicians would make ships, an we called ships Tarshish because thats where the style came from
Crazy Golf Club Name

Heidelberg, MS

#48547 Jan 27, 2013
Sephardi is (jews of the Spainish Rite) Ashkenazi is (jews of the German Rite). Is Gog England. Of course the "HOLY" Roman Empire was in "Germany" which is where the "OLDEST" neanderthal remains were found. Hitler used the "ROMAN Salute".

Level 8

Location hidden

#48548 Jan 27, 2013
Crazy Golf Club Name wrote:
Tarshish is Spain right?
we had ships made from there! but our kings was cut off! from sea, ships broken up!an we never got back sea worthy , we didn't make it to Tarshish our ships was broken up Carthage or some where on the coast of africa it was a Phoenician city,

Level 8

Location hidden

#48549 Jan 27, 2013
Japheht peoples Tarshish was
Crazy Golf Club Name

Heidelberg, MS

#48550 Jan 27, 2013
Guess who belongs to this family,..

"House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha"

The House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (German: Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha) is a "German" dynasty, the line of the Saxon House of Wettin that ruled the Ernestine duchies, including the duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

CLICK Here to read more: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-...

Level 8

Location hidden

#48551 Jan 27, 2013
Crazy Golf Club Name wrote:
Sephardi is (jews of the Spainish Rite) Ashkenazi is (jews of the German Rite). Is Gog England. Of course the "HOLY" Roman Empire was in "Germany" which is where the "OLDEST" neanderthal remains were found. Hitler used the "ROMAN Salute".
they got GOG statues up in that city within a city! i think its 1 mile wide an long! it control the whole earth
Crazy Golf Club Name

Heidelberg, MS

#48552 Jan 27, 2013
"Sephardim, Maghrebim and Mizrahim"

Quote:
"For religious purposes, the term Sephardim means all Jews who use a Sephardic style of liturgy, and therefore includes most Jews of North African (Maghrebim) and Middle Eastern (Mizrahi) background, whether or not they have any historical connection to the Iberian Peninsula. Most of these communities (with some exceptions such as the Yemenites) do in fact use much the same religious ritual as the Sephardim proper and, like them, base their religious law on the Shulchan Aruch, without the glosses of Moses Isserles. When used in this sense, "Sephardim" should be translated not as "Spanish Jews" but as "Jews of the Spanish rite".(In the same way, Ashkenazim means "Jews of the German rite", whether or not their families actually originate in Germany.)"

No Need to read any more @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 outstanding, stellar white citizens...BUSTED ... 1 min Clawd Hamercy 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min Don Barros Serrano 32,707
Why Are There More Whites Than African American... 4 min Too Late 2
Am in search Of good wife 12 min Drilling for the ... 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min DennyWaxmansPlace 1,396,261
I swear that this happened today. 18 min Sir Jethro 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min TranshumanX 46,587
Eurafrica 33 min enoch powell 64
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 4 hr The Reality 47
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 6 hr Fukanig 116
More from around the web