Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48369 Jan 24, 2013
The Reign of Herod the
Great, King of the Jews (37-4 BCE) "good reading inside info while we was in the bush hiding from the likes

Level 8

Location hidden

#48370 Jan 24, 2013
Herod undertakes to rebuild the Temple to make it as large and magnificent as Solomon's Temple. Josephus includes a speech given by Herod to the populace in order to convince them of the desirability of this undertaking. A year and a half later, the sanctuary is completed. WASNT NO RETURNS THERE!! them facts, the African Hebrews was cleansed from the land!

Level 8

Location hidden

#48371 Jan 24, 2013
Herod undertakes to rebuild the Temple" I thouhgt we had done that already! they musta tow it up! an covered it up in history! ok check this to show you it was over long before Herod got his hand on the land check this this in 520BC the same as the prophet Haggai was saying check it out! dont be a fool its right here! Zechariah 11 tells you how the COVENANT WAS CUT OFF!"im gone get right to it i was one break whole chapter down but its plain no need to ,Zechariah 11:10;And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. we the only ones with covenant they slick didnt want you to see that look Zechariah 11:11;And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD. that was the END for the returns!!because it allowed all the others to set up shop an play with temple! then they pick up the Jz story sold for silver up from this part! ok check this Zechariah 12:1;The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.Zechariah 12:2;Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.Zechariah 12:3;And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.that couldnt happen unless they had messed up!

Level 8

Location hidden

#48372 Jan 24, 2013
Zechariah 14:21;Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48373 Jan 24, 2013
430BC Malachi OK this 90 years later from the Message the Prophet Zechariah an HAGGAI gave to the peoples in 520BC, OK the Greeks roll up in 332BC which will be 98 years later from the message the prophet Malachi gave,OK if one read the king Herod report you gone see that EDOM was in the land an running it!! see they had to chase us out in order to be able to do what they did to the land ADD on's say peoples they hate for you to learn this!! i knows these devils hate me! they gone hate even more when i open up shop! free of charge! this info aint gone cost you nothing but to learn it!!OK in 430BC i knows we was getting ready to go,if you read right here it said EDOM will build but it will be throw down is what happen when EDOM fooled with the temple! Malachi 1:4;Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.OK we was still doing the same things in 430BC 90 years later,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48374 Jan 24, 2013
Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.Malachi 3:14;Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts? Greeks roll up 90 years later that fast for a Nation that not gone be there for almost like ever! see them jews there?NO peace! aint gone be non till all is well with us! we the true Hebrews
lion of Judah

Saint Paul, MN

#48375 Jan 24, 2013
@ben Israel &BHI
I just came back to say - sorry for saying " fk face " or any bad word , it's just how I talk. I appolagize. And am cool with you using Judah or what ever we are not judah you right about that. Peace out , and may the creator give you what ever you wish for. Keep it kosher. Out.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48376 Jan 24, 2013
lion of Judah wrote:
@ben Israel &BHI
I just came back to say - sorry for saying " fk face " or any bad word , it's just how I talk. I appolagize. And am cool with you using Judah or what ever we are not judah you right about that. Peace out , and may the creator give you what ever you wish for. Keep it kosher. Out.
much love!! its all good,we still all gone be one in the END everybody that love peace! gone have it! the wrong doers that make everybody else do wrong got a END date. then we all free! Shalom to yo to bro! spread the good word to my peoples where you at, will be like pulling us out the hole! the Ethiopian help the Prophet did that! its yo job! lend a lil hand!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#48377 Jan 24, 2013
Barros Serrano-Bey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention that you're not a Hebrew?
I want to see some DNA tests around here...
I'm a Son of the MOST HIGH GOD (CREATOR)!!!

You've seen mine...you forgettable nit-wit. Over 80% African and the rest Afro-Asiatic and Asiatic!!!!!!!!!!

Since you're talking...LET'S SEE YOURS (DNA TEST) NARCISSISTIC FARROS???

Location hidden

#48378 Jan 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>see it speaks for it self!! he knows edom in him!!
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

Location hidden

#48379 Jan 24, 2013
Hebrewisms in Roots and Amistad

Luke 1:59-60 (KJV)
59 And it came to pass, that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child; and they called him Zacharias, after the name of his father.
60 And his mother answered and said, Not so; but he shall be called John.

Luke 2:21 (KJV)
21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called YAHOSHUA, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

Deuteronomy 28:68
King James Version (KJV)
68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Deuteronomy 14:8 (KJV)
8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

Psalm 68:4-6 (KJV)
4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
5 A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

The Dogon and Ancient Egypt
http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/ScrantonL2...

Location hidden

#48380 Jan 24, 2013
Barros Serrano-Bey wrote:
<quoted text>
They were born that way. They mostly descend from Judah. He was one of the 12 sons of Israel/Jacob, you should remember.
They were named Ashkenazim because they lived up in the land of Ashkenaz, which is what the Hebrews called Germany and Poland.
Got that DNA test yet?
Oh Maury, I'm so excited, oh yes, open the envelope!
Ben Schnizzrael, you are NOT a Hebrew.
REMEMBER THE 800 A.D. CONVERSION (ONLY 1,200 YEARS AGO...HOW THE HELL COULD THEY BE ORIGINAL) TO JUDAISM (a rabbi converted their king...and later a good percentage of his subjects followed his lead) IN TURKISH-KAZARILAND???

It's right there in their MANIFESTO!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#48381 Jan 24, 2013
Emperor Halie Selassie was a edomite king

Level 8

Location hidden

#48382 Jan 24, 2013
ETHIOPIC KABBALAH

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48383 Jan 24, 2013
i noticed no one likes to deal with potentially tricky questions:

if all of abraham's children were hebrews, who are your hebrews brother's today in africa and the mideast, and elsewhere?
Cream corn

Heidelberg, MS

#48384 Jan 24, 2013
Kunta Kinte was a MUSLIM!
Adrican AE

Randburg, South Africa

#48385 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/d oc/18424670
Sorry but you are wrong. The Lemba DNA shows that they come from the Middle East. Last time I looked the Middle East wasnt near Ethiopia....
Cap Black

United States

#48386 Jan 24, 2013
The moon is in Cancer. Cancer reprisents our bloodline/DNA/tribe.
Those where khemites/egyptians. Moses was Ahkenaton,Thutmosis III was king David etc.
Pharaoh Akhenaten's 2 highest officials were Meryre II (High Priest of the Aten) and Panehesy (Chief Servitor of the Aten) at the city of Amarna in Kemet. Is it a coincidence that two of Moses' highest priests were Merari (Egyptian translation of Meryre) in Numbers 3:36 and Phinehas (which is the Egyptian equivalent of Panehesy) in Numbers 25:10-13. Both Meryre II/Merari and Panehesy/Phinehas were Levites (Exodus 6:16-25).

Numbers 26:59 tells us that Levi's children were born in Egypt. There was a city named Mallawi in Kemet that translates directly to "Levi City", or "City of the Levites". It is directly across the Nile River from where Pharaoh Akhenaten built his city of Amarna where Panehesy and Merari lived.

Those we call "Black Jews" throughout East, South, and West Africa (including southern Arabia) are from the migrations of Levites who were expelled from Kemet. However, these are not "Hebrews" or "Israelites", for these are ethnically different people whom they formed a confederation with under the Kemetic regency of Akhenaten. Take note that the Levites also travelled to Ethiopia and crossed over to Arabia where there are "Black Jews" today in Ethiopia and Yemen. There is a town known as "Aden" which is the exact transliteration of Akhenaten's god, the Aten. Even the gulf is called the "Gulf of Aden" where these "Black Jews" travelled.

The last thing I would recommend is The Rock Tombs of El Amarna by Davies, which has illustrations of the Habiru military that the Pharaoh Akhenaten used to forcefully run the country (like a dictator) driving the country nearly to civil war. As you know, Amarna was the capital city of Akhenaten, thus would more accurately represent his regency.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#48387 Jan 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
why abraham? what did abraham do that would qualify him as the founder of judaism?
Well, it was God's choice.

Now the Lord had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." {Gen. 12:1-3}

1. The Land Promise: "A land that I will show you."
Deut. 1:6-8

6"The LORD our God spoke to us in Horeb, saying:'You have dwelt long enough at this mountain. 7Turn and take your journey, and go to the mountains of the Amorites, to all the neighboring places in the plain, in the mountains and in the lowland, in the South and on the seacoast, to the land of the Canaanites and to Lebanon, as far as the great river, the River Euphrates.

2. The National Promise: "A great nation."

In Gen. 46:3, God spoke to Israel, the man also called Jacob, and God said: "I am God, the God of your father; do not fear to go down to Egypt, for I will make of you a great nation there." This is what God said to Abraham's grandson Jacob (called Israel after Gen. 32) and the descendants of Abraham were called Israel, the children of Israel; Israelites - who went down to Egypt as the family of Joseph, but came out - a great nation.

3. The Spiritual Promise:

"All the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Abraham and his family; then Isaac; then Jacob or Israel; then the nation formed, called Israel, and the giving of Canaan to that nation. Now in this third promise the statement is not confined to an immediate, single family or a single nation, but "all .... all the families of the earth!" What did God do that holds opportunity for "all?" What did God do - what offer, what gift that is available to bless "all the families of the earth?"

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#48388 Jan 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the only custom that was established through abraham was circumcision. no other laws or customs originated with him as far as we know.
Where did you get this info? I am very sure Circumcision had begun much earlier than Abraham's time (2018 B.C.). I missed one source where it says Circumcission started some where in Sudan and Ethiopia, much before 3000 B.C. as part of religious teaching. Hebrew religion has an origin by afro-asciatic people, believed today to have begun somewhere west of the red-sea shore around Northern Ethiopia/Erytria and the Sudan. However, in the form of visible documents Egypt has preserved the painting of Circumcission before 2340 B.C.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_...

The ancient religion of Egypt had begun in Ethiopia, and therefore Ethiopia and Sudan are clearly biginners of Circumcission. Not just that, the root of ancient pre-hebralic religion is actually Ethiopia and Sudan. If you think Abraham, then he might be the one to start the practice beyond Africa. Why? No body is sure but you can say Abraham has got his teachings from Ethiopian prests or actually Abraham's root could be an Ethiopian semite. No body is sure about Abraham, except his birth place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ReplaceGOP 1,578,893
What Race Has Best Fighters, Non-blacks Or Blacks? 4 min the boundaries of... 5
Whites Losing Their Biggest Privilege: Ability ... 4 min Alert 17
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 6 min Hashtag THX 8
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 19 min the boundaries of... 445
Old white men with younger black women (May '11) 23 min rickyricardo 145
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 24 min Fun Facts 8
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 1 hr JIM CROW IS BACK 55
Cavebeasts of Topix 1 hr Dan Snow 22
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 6 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 6 hr a jig is a tool 18
More from around the web