Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
but there's nothing like this in the traditional igbl religious system."
Is it your life goal to lie about things easily proven to be true. I aint talking about the 30000 Igbo who were ignorantly converted by israllis, lol.
Wether they call themselves isralites are not is irrelevant the igbo practice all the customs of the Isralites, coincidence?
Eating of animals that meet the Biblically clean requirements as well as the complete draining of blood from the animal as well as other laws concerning Kashrut
· The use of ritual washings like unto the mikvah
· Washing of Hand before and after meals
· Has a concept of clean and unclean, acceptable and abominable or taboo
· Animal sacrifice like unto the Levitical sacrificial system
· Believe in a Supreme, All-Powerful Deity (Chukwu) above all other deities
· Circumcision on the 8th day as well as had the naming ceremony of the 8 day old child
· Giving names that bear the name or title of G-d within it
· Separation of menstruating women
· Adah or Ada the name of the second woman mentioned in the Bible after Eve/Chavah (Gen. 4:19-20) and is also the title used to address the first born daughters of Igbo families
· The keeping a lunar calendar
· Shemita and Jubilee years: The annulment of debt and servitude every seven and fifty years
· Burying their dead facing East, the direction of Jerusalem and the Promised Land
· Burying their dead as quickly as possible
· Sitting Shiva (seven day mourning period where one sits on low stools, remains unkempt and shave their head in grief)
· Belief in a resurrection
· Send the body’s home of Igbos who die outside of Igboland to be buried, like Joseph and Jacob desiring not to be buried in a pagan or foreign land
· Lengthy funeral ceremonies such as found in Gen. 50:1-3
· Preference of Inheritance and leadership was given to the first born and passed down through the fathers.
judaic culture is african culture. finding it in africa doesn't mean these people migrated outta canaan/mesopotamia.

but there were obviously concepts that developed into their written form, which is now called the bible. and the most important of these concepts like election, curse/blessing etc., can't be found anywhere in the igbo traditional belief system.

so common sense should tell you the people who developed these concepts, the "biblical israelites", didn't migrate into WA and became the igbo.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the entire reference is bs.
from the 2nd paragraph:
"The oral traditions of the Ibo maintain that their presence has been in what is termed "Iboland" forover 1500 years. The same oral histories also state that their ancestors were migrants from ancient Israel,possibly beginning with the Semitic migrations from Northern Arabia into Eastern Africa around 500BCE"
- no it doesn't.
"According to the Torah (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy) the Israelipatriarch Ya`aqov ben-Yitzhhaq (Jacob son of Isaac), had twelve sons whose descendents became the 12tribes of Israel whom inherited the land of Canaan. There are several tribes of Israel, which according to various elders fathered the Ibo clan structure within the Ibo populace as it exists today. These Ibo ethnicgroups are comprised of the following 3 lineage types:"
- more bullshit. this idea of a hebrew identity among the igbo is a ver recent concept.
"The exact arrival date of the first Israeli ancestors of the Ibo Benei-Yisrael, from the Middle East intoWest Africa, is somewhat of a mystery."
- no shit sherlock. cuz it never happened.
there were israelites who migrated into various parts of africa. but they don't represent the foundation of any african tribe, today. among WA tribes their highest representation can probably be found in the mende, but even their you only talk'n bout maybe 10-20%.
this is a game, bro. and you've been played.
Hahahaha. you didnt disprove nothing in that refrence. You just disagreed with it, lolol. Kinda like me and your golden age of Juadism. should be called the golden age of conversion.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

curse/blessing etc., can't be found anywhere in the igbo traditional belief system."

More lies

#48093 48094

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
judaic culture is african culture. finding it in africa doesn't mean these people migrated outta canaan/mesopotamia.
but there were obviously concepts that developed into their written form, which is now called the bible. and the most important of these concepts like election, curse/blessing etc., can't be found anywhere in the igbo traditional belief system.
so common sense should tell you the people who developed these concepts, the "biblical israelites", didn't migrate into WA and became the igbo.
I thought I told you africa is the biblical israel. from the euphrates to the great sea.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Cannan is in africa num nutz. So is Iraq for that matter, # Nimrod

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

migrated outta canaan/mesopotamia.

Cannan is in africa num nutz. So is Iraq for that matter,# Nimrod

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

judaic culture is african culture"

Yes I know.

So yes Im a Isralite. and so are you. maybe...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. you didnt disprove nothing in that refrence. You just disagreed with it, lolol. Kinda like me and your golden age of Juadism. should be called the golden age of conversion.
this is your source. do you know if the oral tradition of the igbo claim descent from the northern tribes? have you looked into this at all??

dude it's BULLSHIT. there is no oral tradition among the igbo that claim this... IT'S A LIE!!! this idea that igbo are exiled israelites is *NEW*. not ancient.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I told you africa is the biblical israel. from the euphrates to the great sea.
and i thought i told you aa aren't exiled israelites who migrated outta canaan/mesopotamia. this is the bhi lie that i'm dealing with, not whether or not *africa* is the biblical israel.

and you also know that the igbo have no direct line of descent with the people who developed concepts like the patriarchs, election, and curses/blessings, etc. cuz we don't find this in their traditional believe system.

listen i know you're gonna hold on to, and try to justify you doctine at any and all cost to common sense. all i'm doing is stating the obvious.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
curse/blessing etc., can't be found anywhere in the igbo traditional belief system."
More lies
#48093 48094
and where exactly are the cursings and blessing, similar to deut 28, in these posts?

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

this idea that igbo are exiled israelites is *NEW*. not ancient.

Maybe...

But their Hebraic traditions are not new. get it.

If anybody is gonna claim they are the "people of the book" its got to be a so called african or the diaspora.

you said yourself african culture is Hebraic. we should have a monopoly on it. How are you gonna uphold people and their bs dna theories as the people(which you do daily) when the culture came out of our homeland. Sometimes "the names are changed to protect the innocent" So if anybody is a Jew, Jewish, Hebrew, Isralite, its gonna be the people of the continent and their diaspora. no other people have the right to the biblical stories except for us. If we are gonna put the bible away because its alagoric and symbolic and strictly use dna, then lets do it. Alagoric, symbolically, or literal its our story.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

and i thought i told you aa aren't exiled israelites who migrated outta canaan/mesopotamia. this is the bhi lie that i'm dealing with

To me this point is irrelevant.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
and where exactly are the cursings and blessing, similar to deut 28, in these posts?
so now we are gonna use the bible? dude make your mind up. Dont play stupid, those are rituals and traditions and they are Hebraic. It dont got nothing to do with deutoronomy 28. you wanna talk about deutoronomy 28? dont make me laugh. lololo How does the 28th chapter apply to J1 and J2 and e1b1b1b1 people that you uphold as the symbolic and allegotic israel, huh?

The igbo actually went through slavery, captivity, and being shipped to the 4 corners of the earth thats how it applies. They didnt write about themselves, lol. but lets not use the bible its allegoric and symbolic, not literal so why even bring it up.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
this is your source. do you know if the oral tradition of the igbo claim descent from the northern tribes? have you looked into this at all??
dude it's BULLSHIT. there is no oral tradition among the igbo that claim this... IT'S A LIE!!! this idea that igbo are exiled israelites is *NEW*. not ancient.
this is your source"

Nah just one of many.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
this idea that igbo are exiled israelites is *NEW*. not ancient.
Maybe...
But their Hebraic traditions are not new. get it.
If anybody is gonna claim they are the "people of the book" its got to be a so called african or the diaspora.
you said yourself african culture is Hebraic. we should have a monopoly on it. How are you gonna uphold people and their bs dna theories as the people(which you do daily) when the culture came out of our homeland. Sometimes "the names are changed to protect the innocent" So if anybody is a Jew, Jewish, Hebrew, Isralite, its gonna be the people of the continent and their diaspora. no other people have the right to the biblical stories except for us. If we are gonna put the bible away because its alagoric and symbolic and strictly use dna, then lets do it. Alagoric, symbolically, or literal its our story.
dude, don't try to change the subject on me.

you posted a source. its the source you often post to back up a claim. what i'm tell you is that source is BULLSHIT!

that's all!

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

and the most important of these concepts like election, curse/blessing etc., can't be found anywhere in the igbo traditional belief system."

Source:

Ibos: Hebrew exiles from Israel. pg 8

http://www.amazon.com/Ibos-Hebrew-Exiles-Isra...

"There a certain facts of Ibo life that are identical to the Isralites. Every Ibo male is circumscised on the 8th day of his birth. Its a serious matter in igboland. My father told me I was circumscised at the missionary hospital ran by white people from Britain. When I came home my family insisted I was not properly circumscised. My father advanced to reasons for my re-circumscion.

1. That I would blame him when I got older for not doing it correctly as in the traditional ino way of circumscion.

2. MORE IMPORTANTLY, GOD WOULD BE ANNOYED AT HIM."

This is something minute, however it shows a understanding of doing thing according to their God and traditions or else, lol.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you posted a source. its the source you often post to back up a claim. what i'm tell you is that source is BULLSHIT!
that's all!
and the magical electionloomy doctrine is solid and concrete, lol.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
that's all!
No offense Dr. looms or is Professor Looms? But Ill take the word over many great Dr.'s and Historians over some dude on topix with no credentials.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
this is your source"
Nah just one of many.
your source is bs, judah. just like that african dude in he youtube vids you like to post - bullshit!

if you ever decide to put some work into this you'll get it. but i'm sure you'll continue to hold on to fantasies and try to sell snake oil. cuz that's all you got.

and this is the reason why groups like the noi, and bhi, and moorish science temple, never go anywhere. cuz there's way too much bs in their doctrines.

if the bhi were preaching the truth, they wouldn't be relegated to standing on street corners yelling at ppl who ain't even trying to hear them.

ppl naturally gravitate to the truth, and the lord rewards his true representatives by making them the foundation of powerful nations.

the total failure of the bhi should be proof enough that what you got isn't anything close to god's word.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judah Ben Levi wrote:
and the most important of these concepts like election, curse/blessing etc., can't be found anywhere in the igbo traditional belief system."
Source:
Ibos: Hebrew exiles from Israel. pg 8
http://www.amazon.com/Ibos-Hebrew-Exiles-Isra...
and from the only review of this 'book':

"Disappointed, Open-ended Claims with no Sources/Historical Data

I got this book because I thought it would have some information about the Igbo/Hebrews from West Africa. All this book had was the author making claim after claim without any historical refrences. He uses bible references only when necessary to bring a point home about who he believes the Igbos to be. Really to toot his own self-concieved horn. That's not fact it's opinion. No information on the history of the Igbos other than they were desirable slaves and the slavetraders desired their women for unknown reasons. Returned the book. Speculation with out data, even data unique to the Igbos would have been appreciated. Someone saying they are an Igbo doesn't help anyone else learn about the history of the Igbos in African and the ones scattered in the slave trade. Disappointed. The only benefit I can mention from this book in an old slave auction poster showing the name Heeboos being sold. Seeing that all the slaves were not considered the same. Some were sought specifically by slave traders, specific tribes were more desirable for different reasons."

more snake oil, judah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••