Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#48137 Jan 22, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
“The first Jews to settle in Lithuania in the 11th century came from the land of the Khazars, on the lower Volga River, from Crimea on the Black Sea and from Bohemia. Originally, the Jews came to the land of the Khazars from the Byzantine kingdom, where they had been oppressed. The Khazars had welcomed the Jews and later had been converted to Judaism. When the Khazars were overrun by the Mongols and Russians, the Jews settled in Lithuania, whose rulers, at that time, were extremely tolerant.”
- Sidney L. Markowitz, in What You Should Know About Jewish Religion, History, Ethics and Culture (New York, NY: Citadel Press, 1955).
lol
DNA taken from Ashkenazi Jews show they are closely related to the Shepardi and North African Jews! They share the same ancestor going thousands of years back to the Middle East. Jews are also considered a race nowadays and not just a religion!
Jews And their DNA - Commentary Magazine

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#48138 Jan 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Abyssin. Ethiopians are among the founding linage of the ancient Judaism, as per the bible and as per the recent genetic findings, esp. the EM-34.

As you may know, we have a very ancient hystory and traditions that asserts Ethiopian rulling monarch is actually the continuation of the ancient Israel, after Solomon. Accordingly, up until recently Ethiopians from rural areas consider their government as under the Kingdom of Judah. For them Israel and Ethiopia are the same country, except the intervention of muslims between the two. Emperior Tewodros, once told for his people "If it is the will of God, I will liberate Israel, my forefathers country"

Ethiopian pre-Christian religion was largely Judiac. This is prooven by various archiological findings at Lake Tana and north the temple of Yeha. There were neumerious holy places and temples that people sacrify for God. After Christanity, many were forced to convert except those at the remote south-west of Axum(Quara).
These peole are todays Beta Israel. Those Christians accepted conversion but in accordance to the prophesy in the bible. Therefore, they maintained almost all of the Judaiac tradition.

All in all, Ethiopians are actually the true ancient founders of Judiasm, but they believe Ethiopia is actually the new Israel as God allowed the arc to move from Israel to Ethiopia. Ethiopia today is holyland for us.
I knew it. I just could not explain it as you did. Thanks bro.
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#48139 Jan 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I just linked an official site, and if you have problem with the site, you can crticize them, not me. I personally believe ancient Israelities to be a cushite origin, but mixed with semites. The term caucasoid is referring just the cranial and facial morphology and nothing about color. Try to note that I said nothing but brought liks and sites.
dude lets not mind games everyone on heres knows damn well that when you say caucasoid your color. Surely if i called white people negro everyone would assume that id be calling then black. I wont critize the site because i believe that when you know better youbdo better. And seems as though you have the ability to atleast be logical you should know that the semitic is actually shemitic. Why you chosed to try and be complicated about the issue is the question. But now to be truthfully honest it really doesnt matter because im sure that those people who create the site know exactly what they were writing and why wrote it. Play on words is the way of some people as long as they are the benefactors of their own craftiness.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48140 Jan 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DNA taken from Ashkenazi Jews show they are closely related to the Shepardi and North African Jews! They share the same ancestor going thousands of years back to the Middle East. Jews are also considered a race nowadays and not just a religion!
Jews And their DNA - Commentary Magazine
http://www.biology-direct.com/content/5/1/57

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48142 Jan 22, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
this is your source"
Nah just one of many.
whats with this canaan/mesopotamia bullshit? Hebrews born in canaan north east africa, what we got to do with /mesopotamia ? Abraham lived among Africans of Ham we should have Africa DNA since Abraham lived an married african women,

Level 8

Location hidden

#48143 Jan 22, 2013
you Ethiopians cant claim our hebrew heritage! if so yo got it from EDOM Yemen, of Omar, its was only one good Ethiopian in bible an he worked for a bad Hebrew king, showing you that you could have a chance! this Ethiopian was spared by CREATOR not to end up in whites hands the Scythian whom put our king eyes out! an dragged him off to Babylon, you Ethiopian are contaminated with EDOM blood an Edom took on Nephilim blood!! ya'll can fool the others but not me!!ya'lll can be on here all day aint gone make you devils no hebrews we mite have came to yo nation an got yo woman but yo never a Hebrew your Ham Kids the eygptians came from yo land!! you cant ever be Hebrews YOUR HAMITES you Hamites needs to stop this bullcrap your trying to pull!1 ya'll Hamite ass will never argue ya why into a Hebrew Heritage around here!! your HAM kids, trying steal our house! hahahah lol not gone work!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#48144 Jan 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
The fact that can't change by mere wishful thinking is:

Europian Jews are Europians (Germany/Poland/Russia/ etc), African Jews are Africans, Chinese Jews are Chinese and Indian Jews are Indians, Yemenite Jews are Yemenites. I am more confident in the originality of Palestine Jews, Iraq Jews, Kurdish Jews, and Persian Jews and may be Georgian Jews.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48145 Jan 22, 2013
see all these heathen ethiopian begging to be Hebrews Get ya'll ass Back! GOT a STICK in my hand! get Back we dont want ya'll! get back! swing hit glimmer devil in head! hahahah get back you begging ethiopians! NO HEBREW HERITAGE FOR YOU!! your not a hebrew! your Ham kids trying to steal,NO hebrews from ethiopia! they been wiped them out an yo boy king ran to them whites for help!! a Hebrew wouldnt have done that!! proven fact!! yo peoples EDOM! Yemen is yo peoples EDOM, get ya'll ethiopian ass Back!! ya'll cant be us NEVER EVER! we two different peoples! YA'LL HAM we SHEM, ya'll speak our Lango from EDOM YEMEN he spoke hebrew to! Ya'll EDOM today in his new form

Level 8

Location hidden

#48146 Jan 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that can't change by mere wishful thinking is:
Europian Jews are Europians (Germany/Poland/Russia/ etc), African Jews are Africans, Chinese Jews are Chinese and Indian Jews are Indians, Yemenite Jews are Yemenites. I am more confident in the originality of Palestine Jews, Iraq Jews, Kurdish Jews, and Persian Jews and may be Georgian Jews.
Radhanites jew MADE THE ASIAN JEWS THEM FACTS CANT BE CHANGED!!!The primary source of financing was trade with the Far East.THE JEWISH RADHANITES The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India. it was them jews Sephrviam that made asian jews them FACTS

Location hidden

#48147 Jan 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
you Ethiopians cant claim our hebrew heritage! if so yo got it from EDOM Yemen, of Omar, its was only one good Ethiopian in bible an he worked for a bad Hebrew king, showing you that you could have a chance! this Ethiopian was spared by CREATOR not to end up in whites hands the Scythian whom put our king eyes out! an dragged him off to Babylon, you Ethiopian are contaminated with EDOM blood an Edom took on Nephilim blood!! ya'll can fool the others but not me!!ya'lll can be on here all day aint gone make you devils no hebrews we mite have came to yo nation an got yo woman but yo never a Hebrew your Ham Kids the eygptians came from yo land!! you cant ever be Hebrews YOUR HAMITES you Hamites needs to stop this bullcrap your trying to pull!1 ya'll Hamite ass will never argue ya why into a Hebrew Heritage around here!! your HAM kids, trying steal our house! hahahah lol not gone work!!
You Ethiopia can't claim our Hebrew heritage.?

I don't think Ethiopia is claiming your heritage. Ethiopia is not judah. its Abyssinia that is judah. The Axumite kingdom. And the most important thing that you can't forget - they claimed it on record for thousands of years. So it's you who is taking there heritage.
There was one good ethiopian in the bible ? Again. Ethiopia is you. The Whole Africa. Precisely the Sudan Nubia. They were the Ethiopia of the bible.
My question to you is this
If you are a Hebrew ( not saying you are not ) how come you chose Judah as you r Tribe ? There are 12 of them , why not the other ?

Location hidden

#48148 Jan 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see all these heathen ethiopian begging to be Hebrews Get ya'll ass Back! GOT a STICK in my hand! get Back we dont want ya'll! get back! swing hit glimmer devil in head! hahahah get back you begging ethiopians! NO HEBREW HERITAGE FOR YOU!! your not a hebrew! your Ham kids trying to steal,NO hebrews from ethiopia! they been wiped them out an yo boy king ran to them whites for help!! a Hebrew wouldnt have done that!! proven fact!! yo peoples EDOM! Yemen is yo peoples EDOM, get ya'll ethiopian ass Back!! ya'll cant be us NEVER EVER! we two different peoples! YA'LL HAM we SHEM, ya'll speak our Lango from EDOM YEMEN he spoke hebrew to! Ya'll EDOM today in his new form
We claim Ethiopia. We claim Africa. We don't want to be Hebrew. We love being ethiopian intermixed 90 African tribes.

Level 6

Location hidden

#48149 Jan 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Look, why are wasting your time? How long can you live under illusion? Why are you ignorant and denyal of Science? There are dogmatic people in this world but never totally ignorant of Science?

If you want the truth, where your root was, very simple and you don't have to go far, it is in your blood. You just give sample today and you will find the true genes that you are carrying. Your model has to be this brilliant woman:

If you find you have J, then you are semite and If you find E1b1b, then you are Ethiopian, and If you find E1b1a, then it is west Africa. How can you hate your DNA or blood? That is you as given to you by God. You have to love all what is given by God!

Level 8

Location hidden

#48150 Jan 22, 2013
you got red jews yellow jews but NO black jew unless they Ethiopian!! see an they all from EDOM bottom line! Sepharvaim took on EDOM an the mated with Yemen an ran there in all kind of times! jews share blood with Ethiopia thru sepharvaim whom occupied EDOM lands them FACTS can BE CHANGED now run along you Ethiopians games over END of discussion !! YOUR EDOM baby's an you cant fool the CREATOR an once its in the book a few times thats the way it is!!! so trying to convince them your us is FOOLISH because in the END CREATOR knows HIS peoples them facts!! ya'll working with the Devil ya'll robbing the Hebrews as we speak, an then you on here trying to steal our heritage!! NO GOOD Ya'll been talking to this one bro got him say ya;ll some hebrews SHOW IT IN BIBLE WHERE IS IT!! show me a ethiopian leading some hebrewsw born in Canaan an Eygpt!! did they leave Eygpt with us! maybe! but they was absorbed in!! we didnt fool with them once we got a Nation, they was carries from they country on diplomatic missions!! Never ruling the Hebrews an they wasnt our fathers!! YOU devil can be Hebrews because you NEVER SUFFERED CURSES NO CURSES ON ETHIOPIAN NO HEBREWS! an the Hebrews there if it was a nation the devil would take it down wipe alll them out! couldn't have survived the CREATORS WRATH! you lie NO curse for the Ethiopians an even the Hebrews in africa was killed by the whites an tormented you Ethiopians ! is Disrespecting the CREATOR right now!! you have to lost Heritage to be a Hebrew! NO CURSES ON ETHIOPIANS, no lost heritage no Yoke! even the returns from Babylon would be on ships to the Americas, you devils aint Hebrews in no kind of why but thru EDOM Yemen, THEY CHRISTIAN I,D the Greeks gave them got them thinking they Hebrews, thats yo only connection is from the Greeks making coptic write books for you!1 you peoples had NO CURSES, SHIP TO NO strange Land! your EDOM STAY IN YO PLACE

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48151 Jan 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I have learnt a lot since coming to this site. The bible (Genesis)shows that my people were in the land of Canaan,taken there by Abraham! So DNA tests are absolutely correct and the bible wasnt lying....
ur a lithuanian. Abrahams children populated africa. Cmon get real. Lolololol

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48152 Jan 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, why are wasting your time? How long can you live under illusion? Why are you ignorant and denyal of Science? There are dogmatic people in this world but never totally ignorant of Science?
If you want the truth, where your root was, very simple and you don't have to go far, it is in your blood. You just give sample today and you will find the true genes that you are carrying. Your model has to be this brilliant woman:

If you find you have J, then you are semite and If you find E1b1b, then you are Ethiopian, and If you find E1b1a, then it is west Africa. How can you hate your DNA or blood? That is you as given to you by God. You have to love all what is given by God!
so you don't actually believe in the bible in a literal sense. The basis of you belief is with dna.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48153 Jan 22, 2013
SHOW Ethiopians as Hebrews in Bible! show it show some Curse the Ethiopians would go thru where to make them Hebrews? how they get exempt fro CURSES? where at in bible CREATOR say HE gone have this one place where Hebrews will be exempt from CURSES? see if they talk to you weak hebrews your gone leave here thinking the ETHIOPIA bless an no swords out for them plus they our best friend an they love us an our community! an they all put back where they taking from an we just so cool!!! you weak Hebrews gone fall in a hole! them Ethiopians EDOM in them they aint FELT NO WHIP FROM NOBODY!! hahaha lol how they gone be Hebrews? where at in bible it say ETHIOPIA shall not suffer the curse because they Hebrews that did right an they wont lose no heritage!!! lol hahaha where thats at? in bible? lol hahahah ya;ll playing with the devil in black flesh an don't know it , THEY dont want us to rise because if they did we would see it FIRST HAD, them having stories in our hoods aint helping us AT ALL! its hurting us because they dont give us jobs, they our enemy's just like jews is they JEWS slick put they kind on us that has a black face put a heart an mind like they do!!! cant trick me!! i see, i KNOWS MY HISTORY an i trust my HEBREWS parents they aint been wrong yet! how they gone be HEBREWS but in they on history they blessed they say HOW? how can that be an Hebrew history is right here? the BOOK SAY we would be ship world wide it happen, we lost everything ITS not a STANDING hebrew Nation on earth Till CREATOR set us up! you Ethiopians are EDOM from Yemen, its yo blood thats Jewish an yo mind!! we just see a black face!! hahahah lol hahahah you Devils can put the others to sleep! keep working on they minds!! I TRUST THE BIBLE it got the ETHIOPIAN right till this Day on the 29 of this month the DEVIL fixing to have a summit in they nation to kill the west Africans an the Ethiopian are leading the way!! Plus the jews let them be safe during colonial time just so they can have this mentally they got!! "WE Blessed we never suffered or been ruled" ok they had to have a tangible reason to hold that belief so the Jews said lets give them the ARK story since no one has it!! then they wrote yo history in Egypt an passed it on to you!! an for 2500 years Ya'll been the fools of AFRICA, an they knew in last days they would need some good tricks, this ONE of them!! the jews say lets pull our Ethiopian Trick out the Bag! its getting hard! an Here ya;ll stupid ass go! hahahah ya'll can fool them but never me! IM a HEBREW

Level 8

Location hidden

#48154 Jan 23, 2013
Abyssin wrote:
<quoted text>
You Ethiopia can't claim our Hebrew heritage.?
I don't think Ethiopia is claiming your heritage. Ethiopia is not judah. its Abyssinia that is judah. The Axumite kingdom. And the most important thing that you can't forget - they claimed it on record for thousands of years. So it's you who is taking there heritage.
There was one good ethiopian in the bible ? Again. Ethiopia is you. The Whole Africa. Precisely the Sudan Nubia. They were the Ethiopia of the bible.
My question to you is this
If you are a Hebrew ( not saying you are not ) how come you chose Judah as you r Tribe ? There are 12 of them , why not the other ?
This was told the Prophet going to Babylon our whole Movement has been out line all the way to today!!Ezekiel 37:16;Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:Ezekiel 37:17;and join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.when Ezekiel wrote that, Jerusalem was getting it, Ezekiel was of the smart ones, an had went on like he was told! now how bout at the same time they was going to Babylon, the other tribes split ducked off into Africa, them the Ones Jeremiah was running behind telling them to stay, its gone be ok! Ezekiel had said,Ezekiel 37:16;Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:Ezekiel 37:17;and join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.read EZRA 2 they giving names of Family's the house you was from NO MO tribes we was all one peoples ok go to Nehemiah 7 Family to! NO MO TRIBES, so we was made one! but we have a distinction can be made an its like this our brothers an sis living out side this U,S,a gone have like a Island like way like Hebrews from south America gone be like Haiti, Jamaica even those in Europe live like the island hebrews, ok i think they Judah an we Israel, since we gone be the most messed up in mind! an Judah had a lil mo fight in them! you can switch if you like!

Level 8

Location hidden

#48155 Jan 23, 2013
this what will make a sword come out!! you saying you blessed!! an aint suffer no curse but yet you say your the CREATORS peoples not so! CREATOR peoples got beat up lost land ship! an dont know whom they is today!! to show you that CREATOR is active!! its a peoples need saving that suffered every curse HE said would be on them! so CREATOR got to save us because we got the curse on us HE said would be on the HEBREWS, so they say they cant find the Hebrews so saving us will do! because we got everything on us they suppose to have them!! funny how they say we from same land mass the Hebrews went missing on!1 funny how we got ship to strange land with yoke on just like the Hebrews was suppose to have on them, an we came from same land mass! we lost our heritage , only thing we knows is that we from the same land mass the hebrews escaped to! an they had a sentence to do!! ya'll seen that Move trading Places? they jews telling you in a sneaky way!

Level 8

Location hidden

#48156 Jan 23, 2013
what do you Ethiopian need the CREATOR to save you from ? what is yo need for the CREATOR? you have land an history, what mo can you want? WE THE ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE EARTH with out Land!NO nation!

Level 6

Location hidden

#48157 Jan 23, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
so you don't actually believe in the bible in a literal sense. The basis of you belief is with dna.
Where is the contradiction of Bible and Science in this regard? Yesterday, I posted you where the true Israelities be as per the bible (Isayah 11:11 and 11:12). There there is nothing about West Africa, but you gave deaf ear as usual. The fact that Black people were there in the middle-east doesn't mean West Africans were there? There are billions black but non-west African people. Who told you black has got just one root?

To your surprise, all biblical sources are veryfied by Science and many scholars and anthoropologists today use the bible as a useful source. The only peoblem with the bible is that many people can interprete it as per their wish. Ancient life was not like that, but only prests are allowed to interprete it. I suggested Science as suppliment to exclude your unlimited and distorted interpretations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 3 min Hillary 2016 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,403,667
DNC build 4 mi long wall to keep 7 min The Spirit 1
JULIAN ASSANGE : He says his next leak will ins... 10 min The Spirit 4
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 12 min MICHAX 7,112
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 15 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 9
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 17 min Hillary 2016 22
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 5 hr Mite Be 155
More from around the web