Hebrew Israelite

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48057 Jan 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is you can't prove what you (bhi) need to prove. so in those cases the default response would be 'go to scripture,.. that be us, right there'.
if you gonna use archaeology and ancient records and other tangible evidence then do it all the way.
The Ibo Benei-Yisrael Jews of Nigeria P
Produced by the Ibo Benei-Yisrael Association of Nigeria"

Great iformation of Isralites out of canan into West Africa. Thought Id share.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/70517219/Ibo-Benei-...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48058 Jan 22, 2013
Abyssin wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible was written in a apocalyptic form. It means one thing when it's saying one thing. In Ethiopian Orthodox Church bible its written in GEEZ each word could have up too 30 meanings. That's why I just don't mess with it. But I am pretty sure the Ethiopians own the symbol of judah. And are the tribe of judah descendants. You know in our history, when the son of Solomon refused to rule Israel and came to Rule Ethiopia , Solomon had A thousand priest from each tribe and there sons sent along to protect his son and his kingdom. They came and the family ruled for 3000 years. And the lion of judah was there symbol. Curtesy of the book KEBRE NEGASAT ( GLORY OF THE KINGS)
this what we cared bout a Lion 1 Samuel 17:34;And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:1 Samuel 17:35;And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him. SEE If a Lion was so sacred to us that Lamb would have been a lil meal a lil sacrifice to a national symbol , you dont know yo history an really dont know ours but i will teach you my bro!! Edom yo daddy if you got Arab in ya!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#48059 Jan 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>no yo history is a lie for one its based on ARK yo history say Ark went with this son to ethiopia well solomon had a whole bunch of women he shouldn't have fooled with made the kingdom fall check this,1 Kings 11:1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites; see his seed could hve wen alot of ways but since he Violated, they aint in the BOOK of Life,we don't know of them but the ones from Hebrew woman,1 Kings 11:2;Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.see so Solomon aint have no Biz fooling with mekeda or Sheba,ok yo Ark story rest on you having the Ark ok in 935BC Solomon was told not to mess with them woman, ok yo Ark story had to be bout this time 966BC was went it was Dedicated in Temple ok in 621BC we had Ark just before we ran into Africa in 588BC 621BC,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, IT WASNT IN ETHIOPIA
Our history is a lie ? Wow. I think that is very strong. Don't you think the fact that they been claiming it for 3000 years and the fact that there is a book written 800 years ago way before you ever knew about Hebrew, way before Columbus discovered America. Way before slavery. And on top of that , they are Semites and speak and write Semitic. They have the Ruin of there ancient civilization which is a world heritage site today. They have books , coins, all sorts of artifacts. I am not at all saying you are not Hebrew or a tribe of judah. But when you call our history a lie. You are calling us identity less. Not cool.

Level 4

Location hidden

#48060 Jan 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Both areas, Upper Egypt and Ethiopia are clearly and officially called North-Eastern Africa. You sre the only confused man, understnding Eastern location to be closer to Western location of the continent(Your West Africa)? That is basic map reading.
Pre Berlin Conference Maps depict ethiopia differently. Like I said It wasnt limited to NE Africa.

http://ethiopia.limbo13.com/wp-content/upload...

http://www.classroomelectric.org/volume2/fols...

Level 4

Location hidden

#48061 Jan 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Isaiah 11
"In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Ethiopia, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.
Isaiah 12
"He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth"
According to the verse, we can look for the lost of tribes of Israel on the following areas:
Assyria
Egypt
Ethiopia
Elam
Babylonia
Hamath
Islands of the Sea (South East Asia)
All we need is to research their modern equivalent.
It seems they were scattered mostly in the middle east regions. Nothing was mentioned about Europe or West Africa though.
You are posting million quotes from the bible, but often gave deaf ear for this verse. Let, God give you the gut to accept the truth.
In regards to Isralites on the West Coast of Africa.

Here is a 1747 Map
http://www.google.com/imgres...

A close up on the Slave coast. The same 1747 Map we read Kingdome of Juda and the Desert of Seth

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/DSYzSerEYzM/mqdefault....

Now why would this 1747 catagrapher write the kingdome of Juda? A more importany question should be why did the same catagrapher
take it off in 1771. The kingdome of Juda dispeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Level 4

Location hidden

#48062 Jan 22, 2013
Cont. From above

One might ask how did Isralites get to the Western Coast.

This refrence should help with those questions.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/70517219/Ibo-Benei-...

Level 4

Location hidden

#48063 Jan 22, 2013
Cont.

I even threw in a wiki link to help feed the trolls. Wiki doesnt even scratch the surface but her ya go anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el...

Level 8

Location hidden

#48064 Jan 22, 2013
Abyssin wrote:
<quoted text>
Our history is a lie ? Wow. I think that is very strong. Don't you think the fact that they been claiming it for 3000 years and the fact that there is a book written 800 years ago way before you ever knew about Hebrew, way before Columbus discovered America. Way before slavery. And on top of that , they are Semites and speak and write Semitic. They have the Ruin of there ancient civilization which is a world heritage site today. They have books , coins, all sorts of artifacts. I am not at all saying you are not Hebrew or a tribe of judah. But when you call our history a lie. You are calling us identity less. Not cool.
bro we was Hebrews until Trans A Slave trade, we was hebrews from all over west africa was Transport! THE ONLY WAY to get west! no other way so if you was catured anywhere in africa west was yo last place!1 so when they come with that west africa stupid mess! ok we was hebrews before the slave trade which strip us of everything on plantation

Location hidden

#48065 Jan 22, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>Pre Berlin Conference Maps depict ethiopia differently. Like I said It wasnt limited to NE Africa.

http://ethiopia.limbo13.com/wp-content/upload...

http://www.classroomelectric.org/volume2/fols...
Look closely on the second map, it puts Abyssinia separately it's not part of Ethiopia ( Africa ) modern day Ethiopia is not the Ethiopia you think. So when you guys get ready to slay the Ethiopians make sure to use this map. You don't want to slay the wrong folks. Lol

Level 4

Location hidden

#48066 Jan 22, 2013
Abyssin wrote:
<quoted text>
Look closely on the second map, it puts Abyssinia separately it's not part of Ethiopia ( Africa ) modern day Ethiopia is not the Ethiopia you think. So when you guys get ready to slay the Ethiopians make sure to use this map. You don't want to slay the wrong folks. Lol
Can you hold me accountable for what I say specifically. Who the F is you guys?

Level 4

Location hidden

#48067 Jan 22, 2013
Abyssin wrote:
<quoted text>
modern day Ethiopia is not the Ethiopia you think"

No duh dip ish. Im the one who provided the map, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48068 Jan 22, 2013
Abyssin wrote:
<quoted text>
no but you not wanting to see the only reason no hebrew History because we had home Base temple, we couldnt go set up everywhere! we had a set Location,Where CREATOR put HIS name. so yo place not gone be real, an we lost hat ONE place that was real it was a one time place we couldnt set up everywhere like the HEATHENS DO

Level 8

Location hidden

#48069 Jan 22, 2013
Abyssin wrote:
<quoted text>
CREATOR gone get cha we gone eat popcorn an watch,them other nations gone turn on ya an sword gone be at cha

Level 4

Location hidden

#48070 Jan 22, 2013
Abyssin wrote:
<quoted text>
, they are Semites and speak and write Semitic"

You should use shemetic. Semi is means half or a portion of. Its no different then saying Jew (ish). But yes abyssinia has a deep Hebraic history.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48071 Jan 22, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
You should use shemetic. Semi is means half or a portion of. Its no different then saying Jew (ish). But yes abyssinia has a deep Hebraic history.
show it show me some

Location hidden

#48072 Jan 22, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>modern day Ethiopia is not the Ethiopia you think"

No duh dip ish. Im the one who provided the map, lol.
Ok then if you know this then - modern Ethiopians are Abyssinia and Abyssinia is who claims the tribe of judah. They are telling you - " Abesha tribe of judha conquerd Ethiopia 2000 years ago " And when they claim Ethiopia of the bible history , is because all the war Ancient Ethiopia of Nubia fought during that time , they fought for the interest of the axumite empire. But you guys are the original Ethiopians. Cause Ethiopia was the name of Africans in general. Peace bro.

Location hidden

#48073 Jan 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>no but you not wanting to see the only reason no hebrew History because we had home Base temple, we couldnt go set up everywhere! we had a set Location,Where CREATOR put HIS name. so yo place not gone be real, an we lost hat ONE place that was real it was a one time place we couldnt set up everywhere like the HEATHENS DO
I am not at all saying you ain't no heberew bro. I wish you best of luck bro. I don't know enough about this bible stuff to debate or debunk you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48074 Jan 22, 2013
see we get to say whom was hebrews, so lets rap this out Hebrews only, i can show them not to have no more then any other parts of africa,the only thing with Ethiopia the whites let them keep some stuff where as other parts of africa like Ghana everything wiped out!

Location hidden

#48075 Jan 22, 2013
Hey when I say you guys original Ethiopia. It's the one located in Sudan. Just make sure. I don't want to have to wake up one day in Abyssinia and BHI is telling me to "get the f**k out its my land " . Lol. Just kidding.

Level 8

Location hidden

#48076 Jan 22, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
show it bible wise to that name Ethiopia gone be like that jew word, they changed meanings calling everything Ethiopia!! first name change game!! cush to Ethiopia,its a word they use for land sometime africa has lost a lot of history of independent nations because they called them Ethiopian!! that like the word Jew in bible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men not as strong as black women 5 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 2
40 Year-Old Women have high sex drive (Feb '10) 8 min LadySmith 323
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min mdbuilder 1,403,033
The matriarchal society, is not working for the... 10 min Dan Snow 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Moses 47,294
Shoot all whites 16 min u make me laugh 34
Bbm pins 2016 17 min O-Reallys Mom 12
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 2 hr Dan Snow 293
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 5 hr U Make Me Laugh 147
More from around the web