#47859 Jan 20, 2013
everybody playing a part!! its all good

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#47860 Jan 20, 2013
FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>More and more,.. NOTHING.
Hey NOTHINGNESS, WHERE IS YOUR ACCOUNT TROLL???

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STAY IN THE WOODS...NOTHINGNESS???

Location hidden

#47861 Jan 20, 2013
Troll you've got NOTHING, that's why you've become scratched vinyl. ALWAYS REPEATING THE SAME OLD LINE. LOL (SMDH)!!!
FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY

Brandon, MS

#47862 Jan 20, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Going "overbroad???" LOL!!!
Show me the definition of a TROLL??? It calls it's self: "FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY."
Goes to show why you don't have a registered account...TROLL.
Got something to keep secret...HUH??? LOL!!! Freaking TROLL!!!
Says the individual with a "HIDDEN LOCATION".

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47864 Jan 20, 2013
Slaves, generally,will fight each other, and die at each other's hands; but there are few who are not held in awe by a white man. Trained from the cradle up, to think and feel that their masters are superior, and invested with a sort of sacredness, there are few who can outgrow or rise above the control which that sentiment exercises. I had now got free from it, and the thing was known. One bad sheep will spoil a whole flock. Among the slaves, I was a bad sheep. I hated slavery, slaveholders, and all pertaining to them; and I did not fail to inspire others with the same feeling, wherever and whenever opportunity was presented. This made me a marked lad among the slaves, and a suspected one among the slaveholders. A knowledge of my ability to read and write, got pretty widely spread, which was very much against me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47865 Jan 20, 2013
The days between Christmas day and New Year's, are allowed the slaves as holidays. During these days, all regular work was suspended, THE SLAVES STILL CARRY ON THESE traditions

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47866 Jan 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The days between Christmas day and New Year's, are allowed the slaves as holidays. During these days, all regular work was suspended, THE SLAVES STILL CARRY ON THESE traditions
funny huh

Level 8

Location hidden

#47867 Jan 20, 2013
Judging from my own observation and experience, I believe these holidays to be among the most effective means, in the hands of slaveholders, of keeping down the spirit of insurrection among the slaves. To enslave men, successfully and safely, it is necessary to have their minds occupied with thoughts and aspirations short of the liberty of which they are deprived. A certain degree of attainable good must be kept before them. These holidays serve the purpose of keeping the minds of the slaves occupied with prospective pleasure, within the limits of slavery. The young man can go wooing; the married man can visit his wife; the father and mother can see their children; the industrious and money loving can make a few dollars; the great wrestler can win laurels; the young people can meet, and enjoy each other's society; the drunken man can get plenty of whisky;nd the religious man can hold prayer meetings, preach, pray and exhort during the holidays. Before the holidays, these are pleasures in prospect; after the holidays, they become pleasures of memory, and they serve to keep out thoughts and wishes of a more dangerous character. Were slaveholders at once to abandon the practice of allowing their slaves these liberties, periodically, and to keep them, the year round, closely confined to the narrow circle of their homes, I doubt not that the south would blaze with insurrections. These holidays are conductors or safety valves to carry off the explosive elements inseparable from the human mind, when reduced to the condition of slavery. But for these, the rigors of bondage would become too severe for endurance, and the slave would be forced up to dangerous desperation._________Deuterono my 28:36;The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.OK THESE Slaves came from AFRICA ok thats the same land mass the Hebrews ran into,in 588BC an they never came back to Jerusalam in 539BC, no recorded Genology! because Nemehiah Ezra them Prophets named the villages the peoples came from , the HAD NAMES, of towns an ocations where the peoples came from OK our peoples that ran into AFRICA never came out to go back home, ok this what was told the Hebrews that ran into africa in Jeremiah 44:8 ;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?,OK when did some peoples get removed from AFRICA? to ALL NATIONS? that's simple, Trans A Slave Trade did just that! it Happen! an to BELIEVE THAT you can see, it was a sign, like we use to ask for when we was in Egypt, We was under Covenant Law, we ran so all the Curse would find they way to us in africa, an this slavery stories is the Curse that was told the Hebrews it would happen!

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47868 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>More and more,.. NOTHING.
he is actually on point. He's been laying down info for months. What have you done.... I'm still waiting. Where do you stand? Rule numeral uno. Establish a name for urself. Switching screenames looks suspect.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47869 Jan 20, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
funny huh
thing is! it was kind of good for me to revisit the slavery days! mean stuff forced on us that still here! its crazy, i see how the clan class spring from the Overseer an slave Breaker Class those was Institutions that went under ground!! the whites with they ill feel gone come from them peoples descendents like how we pass Traits from slavery down they did to! the owner was jews in the north checking they trap money in the south or slave states! i learn so much! im gone read more, i believe fred knew bout his Hebrewness!! i got the strongest feeling he seen it

Level 8

Location hidden

#47870 Jan 20, 2013
THING about everybody got to show ID now an have a Pass! Bible tell the truth the slavery the occult is expecting isnt gone happen like that unless Bomb play apart, see the Jews have enslaved the europeans non Babylonian stock , an everybody a slave to ASHKENAZIM, the sepharvaim is to, the whole would is a slave to Ashkenazim , system GOG

Level 8

Location hidden

#47871 Jan 20, 2013
overseer= Republican, slaver breaker= Democrat's,

Level 8

Location hidden

#47872 Jan 20, 2013
Sepharvaim came from Babylon from the Arab Edom stock,that had a strong Tazaraat element in them Amorites, ok Ashkenaz came from the North Assyria way down into Babylon they home foot of Caucus mt, they would take down the Chaldean stock ashkenaz did! just like Bible said!!

Location hidden

#47873 Jan 20, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
he is actually on point. He's been laying down info for months. What have you done.... I'm still waiting. Where do you stand? Rule numeral uno. Establish a name for urself. Switching screenames looks suspect.
If the things that I have to say are SO IRRELEVANT, don’t you think that they would just ignore what my post say? But NO, these demonic trolls fight tooth and nail to keep the info from public view! Could it be that the masses will be ENLIGHTENED TO HIDDEN TRUTHS???

I posted tidy bits of information that would help you guys in researching. These clowns deleted that, even though I didn’t give all the necessary clues for researching the subject! Think there is NO AGENDA HERE???
Troll Smasher

Atlanta, GA

#47874 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>Says the individual with a "HIDDEN LOCATION".
Seems you have a Jealousy/Envy problem to me. Why else would you keep on saying the same old stale line?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47875 Jan 21, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>im Hebrew Israelite!!maybe pure at that
You are not AAn?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47876 Jan 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN.... I'm still waiting on you to prove with scripture!
Nice try with diversions. Those scripture doesn't say they originated or show they originated in Jordan. You just showed his journey to Canaan.
Show me where the ISRAELITES originated in Jordan? Using Scripture.
Show me where the ISRAELITES originated outside of Canaan.
They were born in CANAAN. Then they went to Egypt to live, with their wives and family, as the family of Joseph the second to the Pharaoh...(honored/maybe even royalty) they were a part of Egypt for 200 years. Jacob/Israel and his sons all died in Egypt. The descendant multiplied in Egypt with the latter part of less than 80 was in bondage.
"Les Égyptiens ne présentaient en outre aucune homogénéité(fig. 2), comme le démontre les analyses multivariées de la forme de leur crâne (Froment 1991b, 1992a, 1992b, Simon 1992), qui concluent que les Égyptiens anciens se distinguent aussi bien des Mélano-Africains que des Européens et se situent en position intermédiaire,à proximité des habitants du Maghreb, du Levant, de l'Indus, des Nubiens et des Somaliens. Un gradient de forme régulier entre ces diverses populations interdit d'y établir des barriers "raciales"[...] On remarque que se regroupent au centre de la figure les proto-méditerranéens néolithiques, les Somali et Galla, la moyenne de la Nubie et les Indiens."

HU translation:

"The Egyptians, moreover, did not show any homogeneity (fig. 2), as multivariate analyses of cranial form show (Froment 1991b, 1992a, 1992b, Simon 1992), which conclude that the ancient Egyptians were distinct from Melano-Africans and Europeans alike and are situated in an intermediate position, near the inhabitants of the Maghreb, the Levant, the Indus, the Nubians and the Somalis. A consistent gradiant between these diverse populations precludes the establishment of "racial" barriers[...] We notice that in the center of the figure are clustered the Neolithic Proto-Mediterraneans, the Somali and Galla, the Nubian average and the Indians."
Albino Asian

Henderson, NV

#47879 Jan 21, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT ONLY HAVE I USED THEIR OWN DNA SCIENCE TO CUT THEIR LEGS OUT FROM UNDERNEATH THEM. I'VE REcENTLY POSTED INFO THAT WOULD CONNECT THE AKWA (IGBO...EBO...AKAN...KRU...ASH ANTI) LANGUAGE AND THE OGAM SCRIPT TO ANCIENT ARAMAIC, SUMERIAN, AND THE KEMET (EGYPTIAN) GLYPHS.
SUCH INFORMATION COMPLETELY BLOWS THE MINDS OF THESE TROLLBASTARDS. HENCE THE REASONS THEIR ALWAYS DELETING MY POST. I JUST HAVE TO LAUGH. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!
Please prove it! These are Middle Eastern languages that have got nothing to do with West Africans!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47880 Jan 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not AAn?
BOY didnt i tell you slave peoples gave us wrong ID? boy you read them slave stories? how them peoples di us? boy we been thru the worst any human can go thru!! we on other side of hill now we been thru hard part,see boy getting our heritage back gone be easy now we doing it!! 50 years ago we didnt have no info! NOW we doing our thing!!! say boy did you knows back in slavery days we couldnt read english at all!! they hid everything in english!! i say boy! we in the door of NO return, on our Hebrew Heritage we cant go back an say! NOPE we not Hebrews!! guess why? we in the millions an its to late!! we gone have to achieve our APEX, its gone have to play its course!! how do you telll theese millions of Hebrews that they aint hebrews? whom gone convince them? YOU CANT WE NOT GONE EVER LEAVE OUR HERITAGE AGAIN NEVER!! so we hebrews for LIFE FOR EVER

Location hidden

#47881 Jan 21, 2013
Albino Asian wrote:
<quoted text>Please prove it! These are Middle Eastern languages that have got nothing to do with West Africans!
Go ask Topix to undo their delets of that information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Earl 1,683,487
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 8 min el rey de los cam... 240
Racist White People on MLK Day. 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 13 min el rey de los cam... 37,812
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 15 min el rey de los cam... 723
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 18 min el rey de los cam... 4,076
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 21 min el rey de los cam... 259
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 29 min Sarah 2nd Grade 131
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 14 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web