Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#47839 Jan 20, 2013
FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>Don't insult me with worthless insults and "troll rage",. prove it wrong.
You have NO ANSWERS WHAT SO EVER, SO YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO THE SAME OLD TROLL TACTICS AS YOU THINGS ALWAYS DO.

Speaking of insults, that's all you've done from the start. Go preach your insipid garbage to your kind who are interested in your stupidity. It aint working here troll boy. Now go look in the mirror and insult that THING!!!

Location hidden

#47840 Jan 20, 2013
I'm still waiting for "JOHN" to prove the "University of Cambridge" wrong. All he offers is 'troll rage", denial, and insults,
I'm waiting forbyou to answer the questions I've already put to you. Don't ask questions when you have not furnished answers to yhose already posed to you, which you still gave NOT ANSWERED.
FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY

Brandon, MS

#47841 Jan 20, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO ANSWERS WHAT SO EVER, SO YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO THE SAME OLD TROLL TACTICS AS YOU THINGS ALWAYS DO.
Speaking of insults, that's all you've done from the start. Go preach your insipid garbage to your kind who are interested in your stupidity. It aint working here troll boy. Now go look in the mirror and insult that THING!!!
See what I mean,.. NOTHING.
FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY

Brandon, MS

#47842 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm waiting forbyou to answer the questions I've already put to you. Don't ask questions when you have not furnished answers to yhose already posed to you, which you still gave NOT ANSWERED.
More "NOTHING".
FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY

Brandon, MS

#47843 Jan 20, 2013
He's going overbroad to convince the readers he's not a "Troll" with his pointless "contradictions". Reminds me of "Barros Serrano" and his famous "troll droppings".

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47844 Jan 20, 2013
Fread supose to go back to th slave Breaker but he ran off an meet the bro whom helped him pick up :: I was hated by Covey and by my master, I was loved by the colored people, because they thought I was hated for my knowledge, and persecuted because I was feared. I was the only slave now in that region who could read and write. There had been one other man, belonging to Mr. Hugh Hamilton, who could read,(his name was "Jim,") but he, poor fellow, had, shortly after my coming into the neighborhood, been sold off to the far south. I saw Jim ironed, in the cart, to be carried to Easton for sale,--pinioned like a yearling for the slaughter. My knowledge was now the pride of my brother slaves; and, no doubt, Sandy felt something of the general interest in me on that account.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47845 Jan 20, 2013
He's going overbroad to convince the readers he's not a "Troll" with his pointless "contradictions". Reminds me of "Barros Serrano" and his famous "troll droppings".
john been killing them with the dna ! you yet to but some good info out!! you cant even say where jews from an info is before you!! back up! if you for the peoples put some info out! to get at eachother aint gone help us learn NOTHING! we not gone depend on youtube! do some reading an come out with info! Youtube is Lazy hebrew studying even thought they have good info! but its not only source! so stop the fuss an come on with info!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47846 Jan 20, 2013
how bout we gone learn mo if you put some info out there! to clown is side track! everybody really cool up in here! everybody has attemped to lay some ground work down!! you yet to make yo mark! or hit a note!! you on skatebord when its a car to get in!!! DIG in an bring some good info out!!we see the point john made with DNA because you can go back a read it! but you where is yo stances? whats yo hallmark? whats yo trade mark? you got to do something!! come on now!! we trying to learn an GROW

Level 8

Location hidden

#47847 Jan 20, 2013
the jews got 2800 years of history floating around! an you cant come up with something reviling? something aint right!! must i point you to s subject to get into? tell us bout them jews!! where they from because they sho aint from Palestine!! so if you on here! come on out with yo leads! all info is Valuable an will be useful to some one,
Phaed

United States

#47848 Jan 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>john been killing them with the dna ! you yet to but some good info out!! you cant even say where jews from an info is before you!! back up! if you for the peoples put some info out! to get at eachother aint gone help us learn NOTHING! we not gone depend on youtube! do some reading an come out with info! Youtube is Lazy hebrew studying even thought they have good info! but its not only source! so stop the fuss an come on with info!
TRUE THAT!! We gotta help each other
FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY

Heidelberg, MS

#47849 Jan 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>how bout we gone learn mo if you put some info out there! to clown is side track! everybody really cool up in here! everybody has attemped to lay some ground work down!! you yet to make yo mark! or hit a note!! you on skatebord when its a car to get in!!! DIG in an bring some good info out!!we see the point john made with DNA because you can go back a read it! but you where is yo stances? whats yo hallmark? whats yo trade mark? you got to do something!! come on now!! we trying to learn an GROW
This is coming from an individual who called me a "out of my race", called me a "Devil" after verbally insulting me and calling the "MessiYAH" a phony. "JOHN" is the same individual who doesn't "think" any "ancient Human" race existed in "AFRICA" before the "creation" of "ADAM" and there aren't any 'artefacts" for proof of there existence. So,.. why would he understand the Yoruba people were "mingling" with the people they traded with?

Level 8

Location hidden

#47850 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>This is coming from an individual who called me a "out of my race", called me a "Devil" after verbally insulting me and calling the "MessiYAH" a phony. "JOHN" is the same individual who doesn't "think" any "ancient Human" race existed in "AFRICA" before the "creation" of "ADAM" and there aren't any 'artefacts" for proof of there existence. So,.. why would he understand the Yoruba people were "mingling" with the people they traded with?
you really been in limbo. you aint stated to much, you have made reference to, but you aint came out, its been a ? mark about you the whole time!! bring some info out!! OH i dont do the messiah thang! its only one savoir thats CREATOR!! thats it NOBODY or 1 person thats a alive made by CREATOR gone save us its COLLECTIVE!! its got to be a Majority !! thats what we trying to gain!! not to look for 1 person to change things, or save us!Deuteronomy 30:12;It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Deuteronomy 30:13;Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

Level 8

Location hidden

#47851 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>This is coming from an individual who called me a "out of my race", called me a "Devil" after verbally insulting me and calling the "MessiYAH" a phony. "JOHN" is the same individual who doesn't "think" any "ancient Human" race existed in "AFRICA" before the "creation" of "ADAM" and there aren't any 'artefacts" for proof of there existence. So,.. why would he understand the Yoruba people were "mingling" with the people they traded with?
hey Im with the Adam Africa thang to!!an i aint with DNA lets get that clear!! they just cant come with no good argument! an he seems to show them something they cant retort !! so its good! ok Adam gone be Main Man, then from his seed, came killer turn white!! thats why all blood good in humans! so outside of that!!Cain Mischief , oh bad blood Cain mixed with animal dog seed in them to make the diseases, just bout all virus, originated that way! thousand of years ago!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47852 Jan 20, 2013
see John an whom ever else could be slowly thinking they gone get us to believe in DNA!! BY NO CHANCE!!! its that he seems to show them something other then what they claim is true!! like the Jews been telling peoples that they was all white! or lived in Europe!, SEE the OTHER SIDE IS HEBREWS LIVED IN AFRICA an hated Europe an knew that was Bad place! see the OTHER SIDE?? well by no means should we go take test to prove something CREATOR proved for you as HE said would Happen!! so DNA conducted by whites our any institution funded by them gone say your heritage lay anywhere but where it should!, so DNA an how he proving them seems to be in HEBREW favor !! but FOR SHO there ISNT ANY HEBREW BONES TO DO DNA ON!! See so we aint gone never lose sight of that! an to do so would be Crazy

Level 8

Location hidden

#47853 Jan 20, 2013
just imagine if you read them slave stories you knows aint NO HEBREWS BEEN IN Europe kicking it!! you seen how mean them Plantation peoples was? well Europe was they NEST they Birth place they HOME TO THAT MENTALITY which was European ! so how we gone be there? see the Jews had the same Nature as the plantation slave owner an Breaker because they was one an the same, an they ALL came from Europe! so how was a Hebrew gone live amongst peoples like that? we would have outline that type of BIZ in our bibles history books,so you see what us living amongst them in Europe would have turn us into? you see what living with them has done to us? Changed us!! so NO Hebrews lived amongst the Plantation originated European mind set or had fun owning things in they nations

Location hidden

#47854 Jan 20, 2013
Going "overbroad???" LOL!!!

Show me the definition of a TROLL??? It calls it's self: "FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY."

Goes to show why you don't have a registered account...TROLL.

Got something to keep secret...HUH??? LOL!!! Freaking TROLL!!!

Location hidden

#47855 Jan 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>john been killing them with the dna ! you yet to but some good info out!! you cant even say where jews from an info is before you!! back up! if you for the peoples put some info out! to get at eachother aint gone help us learn NOTHING! we not gone depend on youtube! do some reading an come out with info! Youtube is Lazy hebrew studying even thought they have good info! but its not only source! so stop the fuss an come on with info!
Don't forget about those historical facts, timelines, etc...

Location hidden

#47856 Jan 20, 2013
You LYING SACKOFSHIT!!! WHERE ARE THESE SUPPOSED POST I MADE ABOUT ADAM???

DUMBASS I know all about the intermarriages of the peoples residing in the African continent and the slave trading invaders. JACKASSED!!!

Where was your DUMB ASS when I mentioned this passed week: "that SOME OF THE AA MALES HAVE THE LINEAGE OF INVADER...YOU BASTARD???"

YOU ASSHOLES ARE ALWAYS TARGETING ME, THINKING IT'S SOMEHOW GOING TO ADVANCE YOUR ATHEISTIC BULLSHIT. F OFF DEMONIC BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER PATHETIC SOB...THINKING YOU CAN SCORE POINT WITH BHI BROTHAS AND SISTAS. WEAK AZZ MUTHAFUGGA!!! GO TRY MAKING YOUR WEAKASS MARK WITH YOUR OWN YOUFUCKINGDEMONICBASTARD!!!!!! !!!!

Location hidden

#47857 Jan 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see John an whom ever else could be slowly thinking they gone get us to believe in DNA!! BY NO CHANCE!!! its that he seems to show them something other then what they claim is true!! like the Jews been telling peoples that they was all white! or lived in Europe!, SEE the OTHER SIDE IS HEBREWS LIVED IN AFRICA an hated Europe an knew that was Bad place! see the OTHER SIDE?? well by no means should we go take test to prove something CREATOR proved for you as HE said would Happen!! so DNA conducted by whites our any institution funded by them gone say your heritage lay anywhere but where it should!, so DNA an how he proving them seems to be in HEBREW favor !! but FOR SHO there ISNT ANY HEBREW BONES TO DO DNA ON!! See so we aint gone never lose sight of that! an to do so would be Crazy
NOT ONLY HAVE I USED THEIR OWN DNA SCIENCE TO CUT THEIR LEGS OUT FROM UNDERNEATH THEM. I'VE REcENTLY POSTED INFO THAT WOULD CONNECT THE AKWA (IGBO...EBO...AKAN...KRU...ASH ANTI) LANGUAGE AND THE OGAM SCRIPT TO ANCIENT ARAMAIC, SUMERIAN, AND THE KEMET (EGYPTIAN) GLYPHS.

SUCH INFORMATION COMPLETELY BLOWS THE MINDS OF THESE TROLLBASTARDS. HENCE THE REASONS THEIR ALWAYS DELETING MY POST. I JUST HAVE TO LAUGH. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!
FOR SIMPLE MINDS ONLY

Brandon, MS

#47858 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You LYING SACKOFSHIT!!! WHERE ARE THESE SUPPOSED POST I MADE ABOUT ADAM???
DUMBASS I know all about the intermarriages of the peoples residing in the African continent and the slave trading invaders. JACKASSED!!!
Where was your DUMB ASS when I mentioned this passed week: "that SOME OF THE AA MALES HAVE THE LINEAGE OF INVADER...YOU BASTARD???"
YOU ASSHOLES ARE ALWAYS TARGETING ME, THINKING IT'S SOMEHOW GOING TO ADVANCE YOUR ATHEISTIC BULLSHIT. F OFF DEMONIC BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER PATHETIC SOB...THINKING YOU CAN SCORE POINT WITH BHI BROTHAS AND SISTAS. WEAK AZZ MUTHAFUGGA!!! GO TRY MAKING YOUR WEAKASS MARK WITH YOUR OWN YOUFUCKINGDEMONICBASTARD!!!!!! !!!!
More and more,.. NOTHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men = the #1 race traitors (Aug '12) 2 min roxiepet 43
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min VetnorsGate 1,582,507
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 16 min El Rey del Mundo 13
Power of Master Lee for President. 39 min The Power Of Mast... 23
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 52 min Clookingforlove 537
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Clookingforlove 38
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 1 hr El Rey del Mundo 10
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr Hmm the meanie 124
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 5 hr Tony 109