Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#47793 Jan 19, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to tell yall that. I think it was Looms. I told yall that the Yoruba were Slave raiders along with the Fulani/Hausa. Only a minority of them were enslaved. they enslaved less powerful states who were ethnically and religiously different.

the yoruba like all empire builders found themselves on both sides of the slave trade. yoruba, akan(ashanti), fulani, hausa, and mende were all slave traders when they had powerful empires. and were enslaved when their empires fell.

there's a lot of yoruba in the americas especially in brazil and cuba, and trinidad. and according to dna admixture studies, yoruba represents the highest african admixture among aa, with mende coming in 2nd.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47794 Jan 19, 2013
The name of the new overseer was Austin Gore. Upon this individual I would fix particular attention; for under his rule there was more suffering from violence and bloodshed than had--according to the older slaves--ever been experienced before on this plantation. I confess, I hardly know how to bring this man fitly before the reader. He was, it is true, an overseer, and possessed, to a large extent, the peculiar characteristics of his class; yet, to call him merely an overseer, would not give the reader a fair notion of the man. I speak of overseers as a class. They are such. They are as distinct from the slaveholding gentry of the south, as are the fish-women of Paris, and the coal-heavers of London,

Level 8

Location hidden

#47795 Jan 19, 2013
Mr. Gore was one of those overseers, who would punish, promptly and severely. He never allowed himself to be answered back, by a slave. In this, he was as lordly and as imperious as Col. Edward Lloyd, himself; acting always up to the maxim, practically maintained by slaveholders, that it is better that a dozen slaves suffer under the lash, without fault, than that the master or the overseer should seem to have been wrong in the presence of the slave. Everything must be absolute here. Guilty or not guilty, it is enough to be accused, to be sure of a flogging. The very presence of this man Gore was painful, and I shunned him as I would have shunned a rattlesnake. His piercing, black eyes, and sharp, shrill voice, ever awakened sensations of terror among the slaves. Barros Serrano that overseer was yo UNCLE an DNA will prove it hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#47796 Jan 19, 2013
Mr. Lloyd's, was the murder of a young colored man, named Denby. He was sometimes called Bill Denby, or Demby; (I write from sound, and the sounds on Lloyd's plantation are not very certain.) I knew him well. He was a powerful young man, full of animal spirits, and, so far as I know, he was among the most valuable of Col. Lloyd's slaves. In something--I know not what--he offended this Mr. Austin Gore, and, in accordance with the custom of the latter, he undertook to flog him. He gave Denby but few stripes; the latter broke away from him and plunged into the creek, and, standing there to the depth of his neck in water, he refused to come out at the order of the overseer; whereupon, for this refusal, Gore shot him dead! It is said that Gore gave Denby three calls, telling him that if he did not obey the last call, he would shoot him. When the third call was given, Denby stood his ground firmly; and this raised the question, in the minds of the by-standing slaves--"will he dare to shoot?" Mr. Gore, without further parley, and without making any further effort to induce Denby to come out of the water, raised his gun deliberately to his face, took deadly aim at his standing victim, and, in an instant, poor Denby was numbered with the dead. His mangled body sank out of sight, and only his warm, red blood marked the place where he had stood.1 Kings 14:15 And the LORD will strike Israel, so that it will be like a reed swaying in the water. He will uproot Israel from this good land that he gave to their forefathers and scatter them beyond the River, because they provoked the LORD to anger by making Asherah poles.2 Chronicles 7:20 then I will uproot Israel from my land, which I have given them, and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. I will make it a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples.Deuteronomy 31:18;And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods

Level 8

Location hidden

#47797 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're DNA will reveal you to be a typical Afro-whitey Yank, and with ancestry of 3 species: sapiens, neandertalensis and heidelbergensis.
You have no Hebrew DNA.
This devilish outrage, this fiendish murder, produced, as it was well calculated to do, a tremendous sensation. A thrill of horror flashed through every soul on the plantation, if I may except the guilty wretch who had committed the hell-black deed. While the slaves generally were panic-struck, and howling with alarm, the murderer himself was calm and collected, and appeared as though nothing unusual had happened. The atrocity roused my old master, and he spoke out, in reprobation of it; but the whole thing proved to be less than a nine days' wonder. Both Col. Lloyd and my old master arraigned Gore for his cruelty in the matter, but this amounted to nothing. His reply, or explanation--as I remember to have heard it at the time--was, that the extraordinary expedient was demanded by necessity; that Denby had become unmanageable; that he had set a dangerous example to the other slaves; and that, without some such prompt measure as that to which he had resorted, were adopted, there would be an end to all rule and order on the plantation. That very convenient covert for all manner of cruelty and outrage--that cowardly alarm-cry, that the slaves would "take the place," was pleaded, in extenuation of this revolting crime, just as it had been cited in defense of a thousand similar ones. He argued, that if one slave refused to be corrected, and was allowed to escape with his life, when he had been told that he should lose it if he persisted in his course, the other slaves would soon copy his example; the result of which would be, the freedom of the slaves, and the enslavement of the whites. I have every reason to believe that Mr. Gore's defense, or explanation, was deemed satisfactory--at least to Col. Lloyd. He was continued in his office on the plantation. His fame as an overseer went abroad, and his horrid crime was not even submitted to judicial investigation. The murder was committed in the presence of slaves, and they, of course, could neither institute a suit, nor testify against the murderer. His bare word would go further in a court of law, than the united testimony of ten thousand black witnesses.THAT YO MIND SET!! you long for them days! That dude is yo kind!! you sound evil just like a person like that would be!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47798 Jan 19, 2013
All that Mr. Gore had to do, was to make his peace with Col. Lloyd. This done, and the guilty perpetrator of one of the most foul murders goes unwhipped of justice, and uncensured by the community in which he lives. Mr. Gore lived in St. Michael's, Talbot county, when I left Maryland; if he is still alive he probably yet resides there; and I have no reason to doubt that he is now as highly esteemed, and as greatly respected, as though his guilty soul had never been stained with innocent blood. I am well aware that what I have now written will by some be branded as false and malicious. It will be denied, not only that such a thing ever did transpire, as I have now narrated, but that such a thing could happen in Maryland. I can only say--believe it or not--that I have said nothing but the literal truth, gainsay it who may. I speak advisedly when I say this,--that killing a slave, or any colored person, in Talbot county, Maryland, is not treated as a crime, either by the courts or the community. THIS WHERE THAT DEVIL JEFF FROM with that same spirit of them slave onwers
The WiLLy SPAMite Effect

Brandon, MS

#47799 Jan 19, 2013
Col. Lloyd? From Virginia? I found out 2 of my great great grandparents "Landed in Virginia" around 1830.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47801 Jan 19, 2013
the igbo never developed an empire. they either sold their own people who were convicted of some crime, or were sold as a result of raiders capturing them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47802 Jan 19, 2013
The WiLLy SPAMite Effect wrote:
Col. Lloyd? From Virginia? I found out 2 of my great great grandparents "Landed in Virginia" around 1830.
HE WAS TYPICAL! THE AVERAGE, the Norm! the accepted, Tradition! an all this form the attitudes of white peoples today!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#47803 Jan 19, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i like after we spend time on subject that, its info thats hard hitting! this got to be one of the most informative site out here right now! they whole history is in these pages! Ashkenaz in the 800 is a throw off trail! its info is good! but one must go back to where it started Babylon !! Europe conversion to the established Babylonian religion, really wasnt big thing to them because both sets of jews was establish 2200 years before that, ITS LIKE THE sEPHARVAIM POINTING FINGER AT Ashkenazim, IS ALL THAT INFO FOR! SAYING THEY AINT REAL, LIKE IN greek ashkenaz version they leave No doubt that sepahrvaim is fake! they left info! an all translations in west been in ashkenaz hands! rome was considered the west!
From the 800s to the 1400s, they had over 600 years to become a part of the establishment. The record even states that a rabbi traveled to Kazariland to covert their king. Then later Judaism became the official religion of the Kazaris at some point. Some of the population of the Kazari kingdom made the conversion to Judaism, others kept their pagan religion and some remained Atheistic. Which is about what we find amongst the Jew (ish) of today!

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47805 Jan 19, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the yoruba like all empire builders found themselves on both sides of the slave trade. yoruba, akan(ashanti), fulani, hausa, and mende were all slave traders when they had powerful empires. and were enslaved when their empires fell.
there's a lot of yoruba in the americas especially in brazil and cuba, and trinidad. and according to dna admixture studies, yoruba represents the highest african admixture among aa, with mende coming in 2nd.
yoruba represents the highest african admixture among aa, with mende coming in 2nd. "

who says these sources are right? lol. Igbos found themselves being raided more so than them raiding bigger and more powerful empires like the OYO. As far as North America is concerned the Yoruba were a very small minority. You are probably yoruba being from trinidad. Yoruba actually left a mark you can see today in Brazil and cuba. wheres the yoruba culture in America? But we do have sites like igbo landing among the Gullah peoples and a Igbo memorial in Virginia. Mende peoples also left their mark but as far as yoruba in North America is small. You need to broaden your research as far as slave trade goes. You keep quoting that same dna study that had like 300 samples or something, lol. Aint no telling what kind of data base they used too?

anyway Shalom

Level 8

Location hidden

#47806 Jan 19, 2013
. I suffered little from the treatment I received, except from hunger and cold. These were my two great physical troubles. I could neither get a sufficiency of food nor of clothing; but I suffered less from hunger than from cold. In hottest summer and coldest winter, I was kept almost in a state of nudity; no shoes, no stockings, no jacket, no trowsers; nothing but coarse sackcloth,Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47807 Jan 19, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
From the 800s to the 1400s, they had over 600 years to become a part of the establishment. The record even states that a rabbi traveled to Kazariland to covert their king. Then later Judaism became the official religion of the Kazaris at some point. Some of the population of the Kazari kingdom made the conversion to Judaism, others kept their pagan religion and some remained Atheistic. Which is about what we find amongst the Jew (ish) of today!
i see it which ever way a threat came to Europe they would convert that population or some of it!to defend it from what ever threat! Islam was on the move! Ashkenazim checked them!! its like a game of chess, the Judaism religion allows them to be uncompromising , an they need that to stop Islam spread into Europe !,

Level 8

Location hidden

#47808 Jan 19, 2013
The great difficulty was, to keep warm during the night. I had no bed. The pigs in the pen had leaves, and the horses in the stable had straw, but the children had no beds. They lodged anywhere in the ample kitchen. I slept, generally, in a little closet, without even a blanket to cover me. In very cold weather, I sometimes got down the bag in which corn-meal was usually carried to the mill, and crawled into that. Sleeping there, with my head in and feet out, I was partly protected, though not comfortable. My feet have been so cracked with the frost, that the pen with which I am writing might be laid in the gashes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47809 Jan 19, 2013
As I grew older and more thoughtful, I was more and more filled with a sense of my wretchedness. The cruelty of Aunt Katy, the hunger and cold I suffered, and the terrible reports of wrong and outrage which came to my ear, together with what I almost daily witnessed, led me, when yet but eight or nine years old, to wish I had never been born. Deuteronomy 28:67;In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47810 Jan 19, 2013
my two sisters and brothers, owing to our early separation in life, and the family-destroying power of slavery, were, comparatively, strangers to me. The fact of our relationship was almost blotted out!_________Deuteronomy 28:32;Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47811 Jan 19, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
yoruba represents the highest african admixture among aa, with mende coming in 2nd. "
who says these sources are right? lol. Igbos found themselves being raided more so than them raiding bigger and more powerful empires like the OYO. As far as North America is concerned the Yoruba were a very small minority. You are probably yoruba being from trinidad. Yoruba actually left a mark you can see today in Brazil and cuba. wheres the yoruba culture in America? But we do have sites like igbo landing among the Gullah peoples and a Igbo memorial in Virginia. Mende peoples also left their mark but as far as yoruba in North America is small. You need to broaden your research as far as slave trade goes. You keep quoting that same dna study that had like 300 samples or something, lol. Aint no telling what kind of data base they used too?
anyway Shalom
there were actually two studies. one had the yoruba admixture at 47% while the other had it at 61%.

of course both deal with limited samples, as you said. but with those numbers i have to imagine yoruba is significant in the states.

slavery was very different in the south than in other regions of the americas. and as a result of this peculiar institution,'marks' are very few and far between.

*BUT* you could settle this question for yourself if you went through the genetic screen process. this is the insanity of a group who claims to be searching for their heritage and ancestry but refuse to go through dna screening.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47813 Jan 19, 2013
An instance of this sort is furnished in the case of a family who lived directly opposite to our house, and were named Hamilton. Mrs. Hamilton owned two slaves. Their names were Henrietta and Mary. They had always been house slaves. One was aged about twenty-two, and the other about fourteen. They were a fragile couple by nature, and the treatment they received was enough to break down the constitution of a horse. Of all the dejected, emaciated, mangled and excoriated creatures I ever saw, those two girls--in the refined, church going and Christian city of Baltimore--were the most deplorable. Of stone must that heart be made, that could look upon Henrietta and Mary, without being sickened,to the core with sadness. Especially was Mary a heart-sickening object. Her head, neck and shoulders, were literally cut to pieces. I have frequently felt her head, and found it nearly covered over with festering sores, caused by the lash of her cruel mistress. I do not know that her master ever whipped her, but I have often been an eye witness of the revolting and brutal inflictions by Mrs. Hamilton; and what lends a deeper shade to this woman's conduct, is the fact, that, almost in the very moments of her shocking outrages of humanity and decency, she would charm you by the sweetness of her voice and her seeming piety. She used to sit in a large rocking chair, near the middle of the room, with a heavy cowskin, such as I have elsewhere described; and I speak within the truth when I say, that those girls seldom passed that chair, during the day, without a blow from that cowskin, either upon their bare arms, or upon their shoulders. As they passed her, she would draw her cowskin and give them a blow, saying, "move faster, you black jip!" and, again, "take that, you black jip!" continuing, "if you don't move faster, I will give you more." Then the lady would go on, singing her sweet hymns, as though her righteous soul were sighing for the holy realms of paradise.
Added to the cruel lashings to which these poor slave-girls were subjected--enough in themselves to crush the spirit of men--they were, really, kept nearly half starved; they seldom knew what it was to eat a full meal, except when they got it in the kitchens of neighbors, less mean and stingy than the,psalm-singing Mrs. Hamilton. I have seen poor Mary contending for the offal, with the pigs in the street. So much was the poor girl pinched, kicked, cut and pecked to pieces, that the boys in the street knew her only by the name of "pecked," a name derived from the scars and blotches on her neck, head and shoulders.

It is some relief to this picture of slavery in Baltimore, to say--what is but the simple truth--that Mrs. Hamilton's treatment of her slaves was generally condemned, as disgraceful and shocking; but while I say this, it must also be remembered, that the very parties who censured the cruelty of Mrs. Hamilton, would have condemned and promptly punished any attempt to interfere with Mrs. Hamilton's right to cut and slash her slaves to pieces. There must be no force between the slave and the slaveholder, to restrain the power of the one, and protect the weakness of the other; and the cruelty of Mrs. Hamilton is as justly chargeable to the upholders of the slave system, as drunkenness is chargeable on those who, by precept and example, or by indifference, uphold the drinking system.,

Level 8

Location hidden

#47814 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're DNA will reveal you to be a typical Afro-whitey Yank, and with ancestry of 3 species: sapiens, neandertalensis and heidelbergensis.
You have no Hebrew DNA.
She aimed to keep me ignorant; and I resolved to know, although knowledge only increased my discontent. My feelings were not the result of any marked cruelty in the treatment I received; they sprung from the consideration of my being a slave at all. It was slavery--not its mere incidents--that I hated. I had been cheated. I saw through the attempt to keep me in ignorance; I saw that slaveholders would have gladly made me believe that they were merely acting under the authority of God, in making a slave of me, and in making slaves of others; and I treated them as robbers and deceivers. The feeding and clothing me well, could not atone for taking my liberty from me. The smiles of my mistress could not remove the deep sorrow that dwelt in my young bosom. Indeed, these, in time, came only to deepen my sorrow. She had changed; and the reader will see that I had changed, too. THAT MUSTA BEEN YO GRAT MOMMA because your the same dont want us to know bout ur hebrew heritage! your just like them in slavery days, you would like for us to be Dumb an only knows what you teach an we shouldn't go outside that? your CRAZY!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47815 Jan 19, 2013
BACKFIRED BIG TIME " I saw that slaveholders would have gladly made me believe that they were merely acting under the authority of God, in making a slave of me, and in making slaves of others; THAT BACKFIRED!! we seen curse to late hahahahlol, here was the intensified degradation of the spectacle. What an assemblage! Men and women, young and old, married and single; moral and intellectual beings, in open contempt of their humanity, leveled at a blow with horses, sheep, horned cattle and swine! Horses and men--cattle and women--pigs and children--all holding the same rank in the scale of social existence; and all subjected to the same narrow inspection, to ascertain their value in gold and silver--the only standard of worth applied by slaveholders to slaves!_________Deuteronomy 28:50;A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 min The Specialist 259
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Quirky 1,583,760
These Days Whites Easily IRRITATED,Nervous,Scar... 21 min End of the Dark Age 1
Guys, What does the End of the Dark Age (1492 -... 33 min End of the Dark Age 2
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 49 min KewlJohn 114
Doe's Coretta secretly like white guys? 53 min The Power Of Mast... 110
white men the BIGGEST rapists WORLDWIDE. 56 min Ttt 20
Rape by Cop 8 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
More from around the web