Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#47630 Jan 17, 2013
im not here to win an arguement im here to dialogue and willing to take back anythng somebody debunk. Ima get down to mixing since we cant agree on the original look. From the start off line of the 12 tribes they where mixing and sinning so lets not view them perfect. Judah had kids by Canaanite women so his line went of mixded from start so did Joseph with an Egyptian. That not nothing because that could fizzle out rigjt. But they spent alot centuties around these people. Lets say 3 of Judah grandkids have Israelite wives and the others go with gradma side but both stay close and keep Judah practice up a cluster has started with to altered Judahites. Today America Census said there are 5 to 8 million biracial people in the country 2.1 black and white being the highest 1.7 black and spanish ,1.8 Spanish and white somewherr in the ball figures and this over a few 100 years not including post America which those biracisl have blended back inover generations. We cant ignore this as critical thinkers and Isralites where around blacks and other races for thousands of years even to this day.

Level 2

United States

#47631 Jan 17, 2013
I say there are some Israelites who assimilated with whites,black,and other nations too. So I can say we all are right to an extent by dna wise but do God recognize these israelites with different features some said no but he did give Joseph kids a pass and he stood up for Moses decision of a black wife even thought he didnt promote mixing.

Level 2

United States

#47632 Jan 17, 2013
On any 1700 West African Map you can see the Kingdom of Judah and Desert of Seth on the Ivory Coast where historically Jewish practice where observed in Timbuctoo and to this day in some part.Here we have Isralite.assimilation in W Africa as well. you might say that they didnt look like blacks but Arabs and Semites are always dating black woman and having multiple babies in the hoods. Dont forget the Lemba who were proven Israelites said they came through Arabia to Ethiopia on down and get this and SOME KEPT GOING. So you cant say if the AA have some blacks among us with ties to that branch the Lemba speaks on. we have to put emotional hopes aside to reason. Im willing. Im noy interested in no racial superiority datll cloud my judgement.

Level 2

United States

#47633 Jan 17, 2013
Dont you know there are old Moorish painting in France and Spain showing black Moors and Dark Berbers( who look more differ then now) with shield with a blue Star of David on it showing if at the least some practice it. In revelation God said he will send some by the rivers of Ethiopia not Libya and im sure they did and blended in.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#47634 Jan 17, 2013
How many of you know that Black Moors was in some of the biblical translations from original texts?

Level 2

United States

#47635 Jan 17, 2013
I say to my brother though be thourough when presenting these thing and make sure your confident and dont be afraid to say I might be wrong. Dont throw fits and act like you have no control of your emotion. Name calling and reptiveness shows you dodging somethinf and make the opponent think your wrong illprepared. I take this serious as you do but know you representing your people so dont be childish and lets not become our oppressor or we doom to tbe wrath we have now!

Level 7

Location hidden

#47636 Jan 17, 2013
Ask yourself....

Why did they take out Black Moors and Morians and replace them with terms like Ethiopia instead?

“Yeah...”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Novgorod, Holy Russia

#47637 Jan 17, 2013
I think it's pretty obvious the original Israelites were a Cambodian/Austrian mix.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#47638 Jan 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The ISRAELITES began in the land of Canaan.
Abraham came from Ur out of the land of the Chaldeas... He wasn't a Chaldean.
He didn't have HIS first child UNTIL he was in Canaan and all of his children and Jacobs/Israel children were born in the land of Canaan.
Jacob and his children then went INTO EGYPT where they grew.
LOT >Ammonites and Moabites are the ones who began in Jordan.
The Israelites originate from the east of Jordon. Abraham came from Ur in Mesopotamia. Bas Library - Where did the early Israelites come from
African AE

#47639 Jan 17, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
On any 1700 West African Map you can see the Kingdom of Judah and Desert of Seth on the Ivory Coast where historically Jewish practice where observed in Timbuctoo and to this day in some part.Here we have Isralite.assimilation in W Africa as well. you might say that they didnt look like blacks but Arabs and Semites are always dating black woman and having multiple babies in the hoods. Dont forget the Lemba who were proven Israelites said they came through Arabia to Ethiopia on down and get this and SOME KEPT GOING. So you cant say if the AA have some blacks among us with ties to that branch the Lemba speaks on. we have to put emotional hopes aside to reason. Im willing. Im noy interested in no racial superiority datll cloud my judgement.
The only Africans ever to have Middle Eastern Jewish DNA are the Lemba. Ethiopians Jews are not related to the Middle Eastern Jews at all. They are considered converts like the rest of Africa. A lot of west Africans claim Middle Eastern origin but there is just no proof.

Level 7

Location hidden

#47640 Jan 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Israelites originate from the east of Jordon. Abraham came from Ur in Mesopotamia. Bas Library - Where did the early Israelites come from
Pull the scripture to prove your claim.

I'll be waiting.
African AE

#47641 Jan 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>they early Israelites was formed in Egypt " the Black Lands" Abraham lived among Ham kids in Mesopotamia.,during Kasite rule of Babylon is when Abraham got on down, all them white peoples starting to move around just a lil to much, faith an good will was at a all time low,
Israelites came originally from east of Jordon. There is absolutely no proof there were any Israelites in Egypt at all. Iv searched everywhere looking at photos of ancient wall paintings in Egypt. They do show other foreigners on their walls but not a single painting of an Israelite! The ancient Egyptians dont even mention the Israelites at all. Archeologists wonder if the exodus of Israelites ever did happen. Why did the ancient Egyptians not mention the Israelites?

Level 7

Location hidden

#47642 Jan 17, 2013
I know you are trying to play on words.(I get it)

By using East of Jordan to make it seem like they originated in Jordan (.
And by using Mesopotamia to make it seem like he was somehow a part of the current area or the ISRAELITES originated there.

Ancient Ur was still black people.

When Abraham left Ur, he went to Canaan and then immediately to Egypt where he sojourned there for awhile.

About ten years later he was back in Canaan when he had Ishmael.

Fast forward to Jacob/Israel....He had all his children in Canaan also. He and his children and their families sojourned to Egypt later and were there for a couple of hundred years until the Exodus.
African AE

#47643 Jan 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull the scripture to prove your claim.
I'll be waiting.
Abraham,Mesopotamia and a promised land
Phaed

United States

#47644 Jan 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The Gilgamesh Story ! im into the Babylonian system sniffing around for jews any lead!! im a Hebrew defective looking for Jewish history leads, we knows they from Babylon, is the system about them whites i think so!/Huwawa, the GIANT could have been a Nephilim
Gilgamesh is bullshit..claiming Adam (The 1st Man) was so-say created to be a slave to God..it's doo-doo, our history told frm a heathen-perspective again it's bull****!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#47645 Jan 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham,Mesopotamia and a promised land
You still aren't showing scripture.

Show me proof in scripture.

Level 7

Location hidden

#47646 Jan 17, 2013
Also...Show were Noah originated from.
Phaed

Baton Rouge, LA

#47647 Jan 17, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I say there are some Israelites who assimilated with whites,black,and other nations too. So I can say we all are right to an extent by dna wise but do God recognize these israelites with different features some said no but he did give Joseph kids a pass and he stood up for Moses decision of a black wife even thought he didnt promote mixing.
wait woe woe homie..y did u mention whether CREATOR approved a "black" wife Moses had? Y was black a factor in your comment..u are disguising yourself, huh? Cme out demon!! We see U..
African AE

#47648 Jan 17, 2013
unfazed wrote:
I know you are trying to play on words.(I get it)
By using East of Jordan to make it seem like they originated in Jordan (.
And by using Mesopotamia to make it seem like he was somehow a part of the current area or the ISRAELITES originated there.
Ancient Ur was still black people.
When Abraham left Ur, he went to Canaan and then immediately to Egypt where he sojourned there for awhile.
About ten years later he was back in Canaan when he had Ishmael.
Fast forward to Jacob/Israel....He had all his children in Canaan also. He and his children and their families sojourned to Egypt later and were there for a couple of hundred years until the Exodus.
Ancient Mesopotamia people were Caucasian, DNA testing has proved that. They are related to the Syrians,Palestinians,Georgians and Armenians.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47649 Jan 17, 2013
Memphis!!!playing games!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 4 min 2 Dogs 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,536,164
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 5 min thetruth 226
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 10 min KIP 6
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 12 min KIP 51
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 29 min KIP 8
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 36 min KIP 230
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 1 hr Paul 35
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr SadButTrue 87
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 104