Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#47484 Jan 15, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>why we got to go looking for something we been told already? make no sense,it should frighten one to look into to his or her DNA to see what kind of beast got in ya! i wouldnt want to know! fuck that!! i pass on that!! go look an see what kind of beast mixed in ya! you got to be crazy! you been told already
Probably Ben has Ashkenazi Jewish DNA LOL. Thats the only way he is ever going to have Middle Eastern origin

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47485 Jan 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/attachments/o...
ignorance is bliss, bruh.
thats what you say to a Muslim

Level 8

Location hidden

#47486 Jan 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Probably Ben has Ashkenazi Jewish DNA LOL. Thats the only way he is ever going to have Middle Eastern origin
that exclude me not join me to the Hebrew Nation!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47487 Jan 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Probably Ben has Ashkenazi Jewish DNA LOL. Thats the only way he is ever going to have Middle Eastern origin
i would rather share DNA with a buzzard . it go rules an moral : it only eat the DEAD, no so with the jews!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47488 Jan 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
THEM DAMN EDOMITES fo crazy shit! peoples from India gone be EDOM spin offs, Arabs am Scythian got up in them! elam

Level 8

Location hidden

#47489 Jan 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
more then half yo DNA propaganda gone come from a military scientist an a Hollywood producer join hand in hand to take over geographical areas oh the Bankers in on the DNA thing to

Level 8

Location hidden

#47490 Jan 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
i see you didnt say Jewish hahahah yo ass knows better hahahah i got dna from the hebrews thats over there now, not like the Ashkenaz thats proven to have came around 1948, how they gone return an suffered non of the Curse? the Holocaust? how bout them "military scientist an Hollywood producers join hand in hand to take over geographical areas oh the Bankers was in on this Land stealing deal they came up with the Land they call "Israel aka Palestine" if we Hebrews got Ashkenz in us it came from the slave Auctions or the Plantation, or the Jewish slave ships AARON Lopez had!!

Level 4

Since: May 12

Philadelphia, PA

#47491 Jan 15, 2013
Why is Barros always in black ppl business?

Level 8

Location hidden

#47492 Jan 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
your a ashkenaz Semi-tic parasite !!! in south africa eating them up i bet you practices CANNIBALISM, bitch you over there eating the SAfricans , yo evil Satan ass, you Ashkenaz gone be Lucifer Direct, thru the Armenian Ashkenaz king that was on the throne of Babylon,he was called Lucifer so that makes you Lucifer peoples !!Chaldean Armenian!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original Chaldeains Armenians as they would Later be called Jew, the! Sepharvaims was placed in 722 three Before Isaiah Told us about the Devil Lucifer ,ok in 725BC just before the Chaldean show up in the disguse of the Assyrian nation,they took assyria Over, the set of POWER would Change from both Places ok the Armenians the Scythian s make up they roots. ok in 725BC Prophet Isaiah said this,Isaiah 14:1;For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob,when we go back home we gone take others with us!Isaiah 14:2;And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.ok we know this aint happen yet, Because when Nehemiah an the Hebrews came from Babylon in 444BC they say they was slaves,Nehemiah 9:36;Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it:

Level 8

Location hidden

#47493 Jan 15, 2013
In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia. It is probable that Nebuchadrezzar was also of Kaldâ descent. After the time of Merodach-baladan the Kaldâ formed so integral a part of the population as to give their name to the whole of it in the writings of the Greeks and Romans, and after the fall of Babylonia, when Babylonian astrologers and fortune-tellers made their way to the west,'Chaldaean' became synonymous with 'diviner.' Scythian s made up Babylon,the mysteries of the ancient Kingdom of Scythia which had existed in Ukraine between 700 and 200 B.C.The Scythians are considered the world’s first horsemen and they were considered among the finest ancient warriors and archers because in 513 B.C. they defeated mighty King Darius the Great of Persia. Herodotus, the ancient Greek “Father of History” visited Scythia (Ukraine) about 460 B.C. and dedicated his Book Four to ancient Scythia. the world’s first horse ridden by a man was in Dereivka, Ukraine, about 4350 B.C. in the center of the future Scythia.THROUGHOUT the Bible it TALKS about the HORSEMAN, well this Him,GOG Japheht Peoples,Originally it was thought for over two thousand years that ALL Scythians were a short, yellow, Mongol people who had come from central Asia but archeologists now know that “The Scythians were a tall, white European people whose kings were 2 metres (6’6”) tall.”THEM GONE BE THE GIANTS from Syria,Armenia,an all points North,an they had DOGS with them to Horse an dog an bow arrows,an YOKE of Iron is how they got us, ok check this,MEDES, MEDIA;The region south and southwest of the Caspian Sea in the Zagros Mountains inhabited by the Medes, an Aryan people from north and west of the Caspian Sea. It is north of Elam and west of Assyria. The traditional capital of the region was Ecbatana..they Scythians took over Medes, ok check this out!The Scythians were feared and admired for their prowess in war and, in particular, for their horsemanship. They were among the earliest people to master the art of riding, and their mobility astonished their neighbors.The migration eventually brought them into the territory of the Cimmerians, who had traditionally controlled the Caucasus and the plains north of the Black Sea. In a war that lasted 30 years, the Scythians destroyed the Cimmerians and set themselves up as rulers of an empire stretching from west Iran through Syria and Judaea to the borders of Egypt.the HOT SUN IN AFRICA STOP THEM, ok The class of chieftains, the Royal Scyths, finally established themselves as rulers of the southern Russian and Crimean territories. The Royal Scyths were in Scythia Minor,was in ancient times the region surrounded by the Danube at the north and west and the Black Sea at the east, corresponding to today's Dobruja, with a part in Romania and a part in Bulgaria.this gone be the Crew that came into Babylon,This where the Jews,Main Branch come from,The Scythian army was made up of freemen who received no wage other than food and clothing, but who could share in booty on presentation of the head of a slain enemy thats why today the SKULL Is on everything,these they Kids. Many warriors wore Greek-style bronze helmets and chain-mail jerkins. Their principal weapon was a double-curved bow and trefoil-shaped arrows;where found all around Jerusalem,the Scythians was used in the Babylonian Army, they would Attack the peoples in Samaria,,the Eastern Steppe was, too barren and cold for invaders to linger..we would chase them home but it was to cold for Black peoples to stay at them up in the COLD,

Level 8

Location hidden

#47494 Jan 15, 2013
I-Wonder-Why wrote:
Why is Barros always in black ppl business?
he gets his best info from us!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47495 Jan 15, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the ETHIOPANS see into our hoods more them any africans from the NET just like the BEAST, they own store in our hood but watch it from over there! they exploiting us Just like the BEAST, they put nothing back NOTHING, one store been in the hood for long time!! they aint ever hired NO bro or SIS, an they aint ever had Customer day where they give out a free Pork hot dog, its 100% of go to that store! they aint ever PUT NOThing back, THEY WILL GIVE YOUNG FEMALE $40 TO FUCK, AN thats it! an they got 50k camrea system up to watch stale bread, an beer!!
African-American Hunger

Food Insecurity

African American households are more than twice as likely to be food insecure as white, non-Hispanic households. Counties with majority African American populations are disproportionately represented among the top 10% of counties with the highest rates of food insecurity.

1 in 4 (25.1%) African American households are food insecure as compared with 1 in 10 (11.4%) of Caucasian households and 1 in 7 (14.9%) households overall.[ii]

Nearly 1 in 3 African American children (32.0%) live in food insecure households as compared 1 in 6 (16.0%) Caucasian children.[iii]

Of the 93 counties in 2009 with a majority African American population, over 80% fall into the top 10% of counties with the highest rates of food insecurity.[iv]

16 out of the 76 majority African American counties with the highest rates of food insecurity also fall into the top 10% of counties with the highest food cost index; the average cost per meal in these counties is $3.00, as compared with the national average of $2.54.[v]

Emergency Food Assistance

African American households are disproportionately represented within the emergency food assistance client population. African American children are nearly three times as likely to receive emergency food assistance as their Caucasian peers.

More than 1 in 3 (38%) African American children in the U.S. live in families served by the Feeding America network, as compared with nearly 1 in 9 (11%) white, non-Hispanic children.

Poverty

African American households experience disproportionate levels of poverty and have lower household income than their white, non-Hispanic counterparts.

Median income for African American households ($32,229) is significantly lower than their Caucasian counterparts ($55,412).[vi]

Poverty rates for African Americans (27.6%) were nearly triple that of non-Hispanic whites (9.8%).[vii]

http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/h...

Level 6

Location hidden

#47497 Jan 15, 2013
Obama lauds Ethiopia in improving agriculture, food security

"Speaking on the occasion President Obama said the agricultural improvement in Ethiopia is bringing tangible changes in farmers’ livelihoods"

http://www.waltainfo.com/index.php...

Level 6

Location hidden

#47498 Jan 16, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see if the Ethiopians was Hebrews an it was told them to let ARK go because its a Burden, an they been guarding a Pile of wood! hahahahah !2 Chronicles 35:3'And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, "why would they guard it?" "that's a Burden " a National BURDEN is what having the ARK would become! we DIDN'T hide it from our Peoples! they could see it! an we brung it out on HOLY DAYs but one could go to Temple an set his eyes on it! it was before the peoples in 621BC,
"The Kebra Negest is a great store house of hystorical and traditions derived from the old testament and the latter Rabinninc writings from Egyptian, Arabian and Ethiopian sources"

"Weighing carefully what has been written by ........, it seems to me that we shall not far wrong if we assign the composition of the earliest Kebra Negest to the six century A.D."

From "The Queen of Sheba and Her only son Menyelek (the Kebran Negest)" transilated by Sir E.A. Wallis Badge, Cambridge Ontario, 2000

Level 6

Location hidden

#47499 Jan 16, 2013
And behold, the prests and the elders of Israel went to Solomon the King, and they were weeping and sorrowing because of the absence of the Tabernacle of the Convenant of God from ita Holy Shrine, and they said unto Solomon, "it is thou who hast commanded thy son to take the Tabernacle." and Solomon wept and cried out in pain, and displayed exceedingly great sorrow, and he swore an oath to them, saying that he had not bidden him farewell and he knew nothing whatsoever about his departure or when it took place.

From "The Queen of Sheba and Her only son Menyelek (the Kebran Negest)" transilated by Sir E.A. Wallis Badge, Cambridge Ontario, 2000

Level 6

Location hidden

#47500 Jan 16, 2013
"I ask from thee nothing but the Tabernacle of the Covenant of God, so that it may protect me on my journey, and may be a support for my kingdom and and my soldures in my country" And Solomon said unto his son, "O my son, if it be the Will of God, the Governer of the Universe, that thou shalt take away the Tabernacle with thee, it will be an easy thing for thee to do so. But, when thou carriest away the Tabernacle do not tell me about it, and when thou goest away with it, do not bid me farewell"

Level 8

Location hidden

#47501 Jan 16, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
"I ask from thee nothing but the Tabernacle of the Covenant of God, so that it may protect me on my journey, and may be a support for my kingdom and and my soldures in my country" And Solomon said unto his son, "O my son, if it be the Will of God, the Governer of the Universe, that thou shalt take away the Tabernacle with thee, it will be an easy thing for thee to do so. But, when thou carriest away the Tabernacle do not tell me about it, and when thou goest away with it, do not bid me farewell"
2 Chronicles 35:3 !And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel,you see that was 350 years later ok thats was in 621bc 350 years after the king

Level 8

Location hidden

#47502 Jan 16, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
if you had to pick a jew sepharviam or Ashkenazim which is the oldest? which occupied Palestine the longest lets see how smart you is dummy "sepharviam or Ashkenazim "?

Level 8

Location hidden

#47503 Jan 16, 2013
this what we had to say bout eygpt! we knows ,our people was there! u eygpt bro's have nothing but what them arabs let u see! its some parts on the wall u aint gone ever see! an they changed the walls around then let ya'll try an read it! we knows what happen to eygpts END game!Jeremiah 46:14Declare ye in Egypt, and publish in Migdol, and publish in Noph and in Tahpanhes: say ye, Stand fast, and prepare thee; for the sword shall devour round about thee Jeremiah 46:15Why are thy valiant men swept away? they stood not, because the LORD did drive them Jeremiah 46:16He made many to fall, yea, one fell upon another: and they said, Arise, and let us go again to our own people, and to the land of our nativity, from the oppressing sword, they came pass palestin as a army, bout three of them made it home!lol now CHECK this MY PEOPLES read thisJeremiah 46:17They did cry there, Pharaoh king of Egypt is but a noise; he hath passed the time appointed.[but a noise] like now!Jeremiah 46:19O thou daughter dwelling in Egypt, furnish thyself to go into captivity: for Noph shall be waste and desolate without an inhabitant.we went into captivity by going back that way!Jeremiah 46:20gypt is like a very fair heifer, but destruction cometh; it cometh out of the north.them white greeks eat a new hole in eygpt!Jeremiah 46:21Also her hired men are in the midst of her like fatted bullocks; for they also are turned back, and are fled away together: they did not stand, because the day of their calamity was come upon them, and the time of their visitation Jeremiah 46:25he LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saith; Behold, I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods, and their kings; even Pharaoh, and all them that trust in him,that still stands not to trust nothing DEALING wit eygpt NOW CHECK this even though we fool around! in the END when its wake up time we would know! now read this Jeremiah 46:27But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.CREATOR knows we made that mistake by going there! an fooling wit eygpt religions an knowledge! its what doomed us from the begaining!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47504 Jan 16, 2013
Amos 5:18Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.Amos 5:20Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?Zephaniah 1:14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.zephaniah 1:15hat day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,746,459
Whos the weirdest troll - T-bos or SadButTrue ? (Jun '17) 8 min Paul 23
Todays dead mudshark story April, 25 8 min Ugly monkeys 2
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 11 min Paul 11
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 12 min Master I M White 58
Barros has cut back on his Negro nutsack swingi... 15 min Paul 7
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 18 min Lol 386
Trump has Melania and black men don't 48 min Roofis Laughs At ... 70
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 1 hr TRUMP 45 167
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 1 hr The Patriot 64