The lion of Judah

Minneapolis, MN

#47424 Jan 15, 2013
Hey fake Jew. You can claim heberew all day. But stay the fk out of Judah. 228 kings of Judah are Barrid by that name. We Ethiopians won't go for that. We the Ethiopians are the descendant of Judah. It's our language that we speak today that the tribe Judah spoke. The entire world knows this. Even the white and smites. Get it right. Nobody no scientist no history no DNA can discredit that. Every day they come and tell as our history was proven true. We are not joking we are the tribe of Judah's not you. If you are a Jew that's fine go to them and leave Judah alone. If you saw real Judah descendant you would not claim what u claim. Be proud we all black.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47425 Jan 15, 2013
The lion of Judah wrote:
Hey fake Jew. You can claim heberew all day. But stay the fk out of Judah. 228 kings of Judah are Barrid by that name. We Ethiopians won't go for that. We the Ethiopians are the descendant of Judah. It's our language that we speak today that the tribe Judah spoke. The entire world knows this. Even the white and smites. Get it right. Nobody no scientist no history no DNA can discredit that. Every day they come and tell as our history was proven true. We are not joking we are the tribe of Judah's not you. If you are a Jew that's fine go to them and leave Judah alone. If you saw real Judah descendant you would not claim what u claim. Be proud we all black.
you don't believe this yourself. That's why you come here everyday arguing with crazy people. If you know you are judah why do you care what aa think. Btw. Your judah right? When in history has ethiopians been forcefully dispersed anywhere? If your claiming judah there are a few characteristics you must have. 1st one. When were ethiopians dispersed to the four corners of the earth? Seems to me you guys never left ne africa, lol. There's nothing wrong with being a hamite, just accept your not shemetic and you never were dispersed anywhere. And coming here day in and out won't change that. Makke better use of your time, time is short. I feel sorry 4 you because your seeking validation from aa that you aint gonna get. Just be happy here in america. And be happy that my foreparents made a way for you to come here. Without us ud still be begging for a treat in ethiopia somewhere or worst, Israel. Instead of arguing you should be prasing aa and paying homage. You might think ur e1b or whatever but in america you aint nothing but a nicca, and a illigal nicca at that.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47426 Jan 15, 2013
The lion of Judah wrote:
WE THERE BEN Ammi an the crew an others. touch them we will kill yoou over here an over there!! the JEWS will even turn on you if we say say! they only friends with you because we sleep! but if we should wake up an MARCH IN front of your stores the Jews gone turn on you ASAP! the game of exploiting us only work when we sleep they why Jews oppress us thru third PARTY, THEY aint fixing to have they hands directly on blood money!! they been learn bout that!! so they fot you Ethiopians up front!!1, but if we tell jews to get you they will! I PROMISE! be cause if they dont system fall real fast!! it starts with us!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47428 Jan 15, 2013
soon as we wake up, an say we hate the Ethiopians for what they doing to us!! the Jews will kill them off, take they power!!, see our enemy powers only come from us being sleep!! an once we wake up the jews have to get Rid of our enemy's before CREATOR come with final solution! which will get rid of jews!! see jews started slavery handed it over to European Christians real fast, till it couldn't be worked NO MO then jews shut it down! Cant let the Hebrews suffer for to long it speeds up they destruction, so they us others but soon as we Catch on, the Jews get rid of them peoples like giving us Fake relief, we have had all ethnic groups in our hoods, seen them Movie we had bout the Chinese dogging us? following us around? they was pushed Back then Arabs an African here now!! soon as we start complaining they gone have to go an the Jews gone get them!!! see the Jews have to get them before DESTRUCTION COME!! soon as we say we hate the Ethiopians an make fuss in front of his store!! jews gone shut them down they have to or they time will be up
The lion of Judah

Minneapolis, MN

#47429 Jan 15, 2013
You are a confused man. No ethiopian is afraid of you or death. Just because , you see us in America actin all soft , don't get it twisted , it's because this is your tertory as the tribe of judha says " the dog , is a lion , in his own home town " venture out the USA and try to open your mouth ok and then will see if you is a dog or a lion.

U don't get what the ethiopian is telling you fam - fk u , fk the Jews , the Arabs , the whites , fk all of you and every nation on the planet , including Aliens from mars and the avatars. We the Ethiopians stand alone as a proud black people.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#47430 Jan 15, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text> you don't believe this yourself. That's why you come here everyday arguing with crazy people. If you know you are judah why do you care what aa think. Btw. Your judah right? When in history has ethiopians been forcefully dispersed anywhere? If your claiming judah there are a few characteristics you must have. 1st one. When were ethiopians dispersed to the four corners of the earth? Seems to me you guys never left ne africa, lol. There's nothing wrong with being a hamite, just accept your not shemetic and you never were dispersed anywhere. And coming here day in and out won't change that. Makke better use of your time, time is short. I feel sorry 4 you because your seeking validation from aa that you aint gonna get. Just be happy here in america. And be happy that my foreparents made a way for you to come here. Without us ud still be begging for a treat in ethiopia somewhere or worst, Israel. Instead of arguing you should be prasing aa and paying homage. You might think ur e1b or whatever but in america you aint nothing but a nicca, and a illigal nicca at that.
"There's nothing wrong with being a hamite, just accept your not shemetic"

i don't think you can be too sure what you are til you've at least gone through a dna ancestry screening.

you schedule yours yet, or is that too much a scary move??

The lion of Judah

Minneapolis, MN

#47431 Jan 15, 2013
http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/11126436...
We told them. They did not belive. Now they comeback they say we might be telling the truth.
Everything Ethiopia claim is the truth. Including judha. with out Judah, are history don't even makes sense. We are judha but even we know we did not get judha in a black form. We seen them. They look just like there Semite people. How you gone argue with a Hamitic from the second land of judha.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#47432 Jan 15, 2013
What THE CREATOR SAYS:

Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
The lion of Judah

Minneapolis, MN

#47433 Jan 15, 2013
David the secound
Now what do you BHI have incommon with this hooked nosed Semite member of the judha tribe this man was here 450 years ago. King of kings of Ethiopia. When the slave trade started this guy was alive. Do you look like him.? Have you seen his descendants. They printed to be Arab one day and ethiopian the next. Trust me you are not in this boat. I am from Ethiopia and I even am not on this boat.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawit_II
Level 7

Location hidden

#47434 Jan 15, 2013
What THE CREATOR says:

In THE DAY OF THE CREATORS RETURN, this is what HE will do to you!

Zephaniah 2

[1] Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O NATION NOT DESIRED;

5] Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of THE CREATOR is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

[10] This shall they have for their pride, because they have reproached and magnified themselves against THE PEOPLE OF THE CREATOR OF HOSTS

[11] THE CREATOR will be terrible unto them: for HE will famish all the gods of the Earth; and men shall worship HIM, every one from his place, even all the Isles of the Heathen.

[12] Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword.

[13] And HE will stretch out HIS hand against the North, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.
----------

THE CREATOR knows who is who! AND HE knew all the manipulations that would go on.
HE knew where HIS People would be. That is why HE said BEYOND..... and in the four corners of the Earth in all Nations.

AND HE KNEW that HIS People (as HE said) would see the Land NO MORE AGAIN until HE COMES!
Praise THE MOST HIGHEST!
fire

UK

#47435 Jan 15, 2013
can't believe white people still have the nerve to join such debates when it's obvious what the truth is....it's like a man at the foot of a bed still begging his woman to take him back whilst she is f*****g her new lover on the bed...
The lion of Judah

Minneapolis, MN

#47436 Jan 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
What THE CREATOR says:
In THE DAY OF THE CREATORS RETURN, this is what HE will do to you!
Zephaniah 2
[1] Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O NATION NOT DESIRED;
5] Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of THE CREATOR is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.
[10] This shall they have for their pride, because they have reproached and magnified themselves against THE PEOPLE OF THE CREATOR OF HOSTS
[11] THE CREATOR will be terrible unto them: for HE will famish all the gods of the Earth; and men shall worship HIM, every one from his place, even all the Isles of the Heathen.
[12] Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword.
[13] And HE will stretch out HIS hand against the North, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.
----------
THE CREATOR knows who is who! AND HE knew all the manipulations that would go on.
HE knew where HIS People would be. That is why HE said BEYOND..... and in the four corners of the Earth in all Nations.
AND HE KNEW that HIS People (as HE said) would see the Land NO MORE AGAIN until HE COMES!
Praise THE MOST HIGHEST!
Good luck. I have better things to do. Nice chatting with you. And sorry for all the races I had to insult to get my point across. I did not mean the bad things i said about jews or arabs or white. But i still blame u for my missry. Sometimes u got to say some sht to make people see diff. Any ways have good day , and as u have written above , I shall wait for god to kill me for not knowing who I am in this world that I did not even ask for.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47437 Jan 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
"There's nothing wrong with being a hamite, just accept your not shemetic"
i don't think you can be too sure what you are til you've at least gone through a dna ancestry screening.
you schedule yours yet, or is that too much a scary move??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GEHv9yy0vWcXX
Jeremiah 31:27 ;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.why Temp that? CREATOR told us already, it will blow yo mind if you find out which beast got in us, so its best not to know an trust on CREATOR, that HE Knows us regardless

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47438 Jan 15, 2013
The lion of Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck. I have better things to do. Nice chatting with you. And sorry for all the races I had to insult to get my point across. I did not mean the bad things i said about jews or arabs or white. But i still blame u for my missry. Sometimes u got to say some sht to make people see diff. Any ways have good day , and as u have written above , I shall wait for god to kill me for not knowing who I am in this world that I did not even ask for.
ull be back. Under a different name, lol
Could it be

Clinton, MS

#47439 Jan 15, 2013
Ben,.. have you ever read the curses of the Egyptians(the real ones)? They are identical to the hebrews. They too,. would be lead into captivity, scattered, labeled "BYWORDS" and "PROVERBS", and would lose knowledge of their heritage.
Could it be

Clinton, MS

#47440 Jan 15, 2013
By "they",..I mean the 'curses".
Could it be

Clinton, MS

#47441 Jan 15, 2013
The "BYWORD" is familiar to us "ALL".
The lion of Judah

Minneapolis, MN

#47442 Jan 15, 2013
Before I go. This is what we Ethiopians find in our bible.

Ha

Habesha are not black nor white. They simply are Habeshas created on HIS image. You know the old Ethiopian farytale of God making man? For those of you who don't know the tale it is like this:
God was making or backing a man and the first one was burnt and came out dark, then HE put them in west Africa. The second one came out unbacked and white and again disapointdly HE put them in Europe. The third one came out perfect light brown and HE was overjoyed and said "they just look like me, they are beautiful" and He put them in Ethiopia.
Level 7

Location hidden

#47443 Jan 15, 2013
Yes. Isn't that a hoot?

Level 8

Location hidden

#47444 Jan 15, 2013
The lion of Judah wrote:
" venture out the USA and try to open your mouth ok and then will see if you is a dog or a lion.
you talking bout how we in the states, homeboy! we got Gangs from here in africa now! we aint just all Organized yet, like we should be! IM UBN TOP DOG, I MAKE WEST MEET EAST,its only a few got that pull im one! in new york the homies hooked up with Bloods in africa! I can put a AFRICAN BLOOD car together in the south! SOMALI Bloods they ready for a Constitution they can put they peoples under!! it would be OFFICIAL i can do that recruit an spread!!i got the power to do that now!they want IN anyway!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 414
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 5 min Rey Boricua 62
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,144,149
Joke of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '08) 7 min Cigar Face 21 1,083
Happy Thanksgiving loot murder and destroy day! 8 min I see triplets 4
Race relations take steep hit from Ferguson dec... 8 min ugly monkeys 23
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 10 min JoyceP 5,639
Incidents of Black on White abuse 32 min Blue Darkness 39
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 1 hr Donny Brook 322
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 26,634