Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47456 Jan 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with your fables again.
Smh.
ethiopians always trying to tell us a story with them off brand books. Lol. Then tell us we can't use our bible because the translation is wrong. But when asked to provided scripts so we can see the differences we get another queen of sheba stephen king story. The
dude yesterday told me he coudnt provide scripts because he masturbates and can't touch the holy books so we can't compare. Reall? All these untampered with bibles the etthi got and they can't provide one script but then tell us our books are mis translated. Smh. I'm done with the ethiopian bs
Lion of judha

Saint Paul, MN

#47457 Jan 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with your fables again.
Smh.
you see a fable , i see a genius father trying to make his children understand there place in this world. Don't be offended, This is something an ethiopian comedian would say on stage. its mean, yes, but its more funny, because it is true. lol , NOW -unlike BHI CLAIM, this fable has a copyright, till they prove the existence of god, NO ONE CAN DISCLAIM the fable. and no one can use it but ethiopians. lol,
i dont care what you claim. but its wired to me when you take my history and slaying ethiopians sword stuff and use that to get into heberew utopia. we would not have had any problem had you said hey i am ethiopian as well, because we would say, where the fuck where you at and dam you look fked up , lol, but you dont even know if you claim to be judah you are claiming ethiopia and litteraly 85 beautiful proud black tribes who call them selves ethiopians , what the fk man, they are dying of starvation . and you are standing in times square yelling about slaying Ethiopian because you are a heberew jew and eruopean jews stole your identity, lol. come on man. seriously take your self with your concept and imagine if you think you are realy helping with the black struggle here, i mean seriously . you are fkin it up dude. but now i am passed explain sht . all you have to know no one can tell an ethiopian that we are no tribe of juda and we know buda (yes its exaggerated but who the fk cares)

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#47458 Jan 15, 2013
Lion of judha wrote:
<quoted text>
you see a fable , i see a genius father trying to make his children understand there place in this world. Don't be offended, This is something an ethiopian comedian would say on stage. its mean, yes, but its more funny, because it is true. lol , NOW -unlike BHI CLAIM, this fable has a copyright, till they prove the existence of god, NO ONE CAN DISCLAIM the fable. and no one can use it but ethiopians. lol,
i dont care what you claim. but its wired to me when you take my history and slaying ethiopians sword stuff and use that to get into heberew utopia. we would not have had any problem had you said hey i am ethiopian as well, because we would say, where the fuck where you at and dam you look fked up , lol, but you dont even know if you claim to be judah you are claiming ethiopia and litteraly 85 beautiful proud black tribes who call them selves ethiopians , what the fk man, they are dying of starvation . and you are standing in times square yelling about slaying Ethiopian because you are a heberew jew and eruopean jews stole your identity, lol. come on man. seriously take your self with your concept and imagine if you think you are realy helping with the black struggle here, i mean seriously . you are fkin it up dude. but now i am passed explain sht . all you have to know no one can tell an ethiopian that we are no tribe of juda and we know buda (yes its exaggerated but who the fk cares)
You drank clorox as a child, didn't you?

Level 7

Location hidden

#47459 Jan 15, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
ethiopians always trying to tell us a story with them off brand books. Lol. Then tell us we can't use our bible because the translation is wrong. But when asked to provided scripts so we can see the differences we get another queen of sheba stephen king story. The
dude yesterday told me he coudnt provide scripts because he masturbates and can't touch the holy books so we can't compare. Reall? All these untampered with bibles the etthi got and they can't provide one script but then tell us our books are mis translated. Smh. I'm done with the ethiopian bs
I know.

Crazy, huh?

I asked him before to get the scripture to compare, he claimed that it was in his language. I told him then he should post it and also post it in english. But, he found an excuse of he didn't have the book with him and would get it later.

Then when he wanted to pull a script that mentioned ethiopia, he pulled it straight from the same bibles we used. Smh.

I'm still waiting on them to explain how Makeda was Queen of Sheba and that if so, then that would have made her a very old woman when she came to see Solomon.
Not only that, the story of her having a son and him visiting Solomon when he was 22 is weird because Solomon didn't have the throne by that time. So Solomon couldn't have offered him the throne either.

They just like to lie.
Lion of judha

Saint Paul, MN

#47460 Jan 15, 2013
If you were the lion of judha , you would think like me.lol You see , My perception of the world and reality regadless of my foul mouth is what makes me a decendent of the tribe of judha. Judha would not be and made its history , if Judha was not like me. lol. "yihuda taatek kelb al kberi." ( judah strap , there is dog at my door) Yihuda is bad my friend. very very bad people . lol

homie you aint spilt half the blood we spilt and countinue to spill in the name of our ancestors. u need plan b fam.

Level 7

Location hidden

#47461 Jan 15, 2013
To add.... They couldn't have had the Ark either since Solomon wasn't reigning any longer. Plus 300 some years later, the Ark is in ISRAELITES hand still.
Lion of judha

Saint Paul, MN

#47462 Jan 15, 2013
why in the world you want to distroy israel and the jews.? you know what they been throgh right ? i dont know if you told me this. all three of you
Lion of judha

Saint Paul, MN

#47463 Jan 15, 2013
Queen of Sheba.

she was not 70 , she was young , very young, hot, curvy body, nice tits, and ass. dude solomon practically raped our queen man, this guy wanted her so bad he stayd up all night till she broke one of his rules so he can have her. beause that was there deal. she came back a milf to ethiopia. we have a holiday called INKOTATASHE,( DAIMONDS, ARE YOUR PROBLOMES) A 3000 YEAR OLD HOLDAY , where here nobles and solders and people used to give her dimonds and gold,and pearls.every year when after her return from israel. we selebrate it till this day. we have the ruin of her palace till this day, they will tell you she is yemeni, thats true too.

Level 7

Location hidden

#47464 Jan 15, 2013
Why in the world would you be here hanging on this thread harassing us?

So if you wanted everything to be copasetic, you would have acted like you had some sense. You should have been respectful instead of coming here bashing and attacking.

Now you want to cry because some truth is being laid out in the open that you wanted to stay covered.

Remember I told you months ago, that if you keep pushing, I'll start opening up a can of worms that you'd want to stay sealed.

This thread is about us and what we believe! Why don't you go to where you believe.

What are you afraid of????

Level 7

Location hidden

#47465 Jan 15, 2013
Lion of judha wrote:
Queen of Sheba.
she was not 70 , she was young , very young, hot, curvy body, nice tits, and ass. dude solomon practically raped our queen man, this guy wanted her so bad he stayd up all night till she broke one of his rules so he can have her. beause that was there deal. she came back a milf to ethiopia. we have a holiday called INKOTATASHE,( DAIMONDS, ARE YOUR PROBLOMES) A 3000 YEAR OLD HOLDAY , where here nobles and solders and people used to give her dimonds and gold,and pearls.every year when after her return from israel. we selebrate it till this day. we have the ruin of her palace till this day, they will tell you she is yemeni, thats true too.
Stop lying.

According you to all own fable... SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN OLD BY THE TIME SHE WENT TO SEE SOLOMON!
Solomon didn't take the throne until over 40 years after she was on the throne.
Basically, Solomon wasn't even born when she got on the throne @ 15.
Even then, She didn't go to see Solomon until AFTER HE HAD FINISHED BUILDING THE CREATORS HOUSE AND HIS! SOME ELEVEN TO TWENTY YEARS LATER AFTER HE WAS ON THE THRONE.

Level 7

Location hidden

#47466 Jan 15, 2013
If only a woman/virgin should reign in Ethiopia,, how do you explain HER FATHER reigning before her? And the snake king before that?

Also wouldn't she have disgraced the throne if she was pregnant,, breaking the laws?!!
According to this fable>>>>

Something else to think about....
The Kebra Nagast
33. How the King of ETHIOPIA travelled
Now there was a law in the country of ETHIOPIA that [only] a woman should reign, and that she must be a virgin who had never known man, but the Queen said [unto SOLOMON], "Henceforward a man who is of thy seed shall reign, and a woman shall nevermore reign; only seed of thine shall reign and his seed after him from generation to generation. And this thou shalt p. 40 inscribe in the letters of the rolls in the Book of their Prophets in brass, and thou shalt lay it

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47467 Jan 15, 2013
2 Chronicles 35:3'And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, 621BC 300 SOMETHING years after Solomon, we had it 33 years before we went into africa!in 588BC when the Babylonians came an they Burned Whole town down looking for it!Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool, he was the" BURN UP man" for the king of Babylon go in an set Fire, that would make us flee into africa with no where to stay it was like they was making sure we didnt come back! by burning up everything, we would see TEMPLE BURN an that would make us never want to return, an also us seing TEMPLE BURN DOWN, we would know YAH wasnt with us Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: it went to africa with us

Level 8

Location hidden

#47468 Jan 15, 2013
1 Kings 2:12;Then sat Solomon upon the throne of David his father; and his kingdom was established greatly. that was in 970BC, we had ARK 349 years later in Jerusalem an it was placed in the Temple Solomon build !2 Chronicles 35:3'And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, 621BC . the Babylonian came in 588BC, we would take it to AFRICA with us!,
Lion of judha

Saint Paul, MN

#47469 Jan 15, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
According you to all own fable... SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN OLD BY THE TIME SHE WENT TO SEE SOLOMON!
Solomon didn't take the throne until over 40 years after she was on the throne.
Basically, Solomon wasn't even born when she got on the throne @ 15.
Even then, She didn't go to see Solomon until AFTER HE HAD FINISHED BUILDING THE CREATORS HOUSE AND HIS! SOME ELEVEN TO TWENTY YEARS LATER AFTER HE WAS ON THE THRONE.
on whose calendar ? we have our own calendar our own timing. and our and theres is not that accurate , but cloth enough. When you read the bible dont take it in huge out of this universe way, its exaggerated, she did go there , she was a smite, but remeber this people had beef lator on in life, and thats when she was written for them, they see her and axplain her as a stranger, even arabs after islam, the secound people she ruled and even came from, look at her differently . its ancient propaganda.

Level 7

Location hidden

#47470 Jan 15, 2013
Lion of judha wrote:
<quoted text>
on whose calendar ? we have our own calendar our own timing. and our and theres is not that accurate , but cloth enough. When you read the bible dont take it in huge out of this universe way, its exaggerated, she did go there , she was a smite, but remeber this people had beef lator on in life, and thats when she was written for them, they see her and axplain her as a stranger, even arabs after islam, the secound people she ruled and even came from, look at her differently . its ancient propaganda.
Sorry, bub.

You've been outed.
That is why every time I asked you about it, you fell mute.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47471 Jan 15, 2013
see if the Ethiopians was Hebrews an it was told them to let ARK go because its a Burden, an they been guarding a Pile of wood! hahahahah !2 Chronicles 35:3'And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, "why would they guard it?" "that's a Burden " a National BURDEN is what having the ARK would become! we DIDN'T hide it from our Peoples! they could see it! an we brung it out on HOLY DAYs but one could go to Temple an set his eyes on it! it was before the peoples in 621BC,

Level 7

Location hidden

#47472 Jan 15, 2013
Lion of judha wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, According to SCRIPTURE, Queen of Sheba went to see Solomon. Just not the 'queen of sheba/makeda' that you all concocted.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#47473 Jan 15, 2013
Brothers and Sisters, if you learn the Akwa language, none of these trolls will stand in your way for learning the c complete TRUTH!!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#47474 Jan 15, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>why we got to go looking for something we been told already? make no sense,it should frighten one to look into to his or her DNA to see what kind of beast got in ya! i wouldnt want to know! fuck that!! i pass on that!! go look an see what kind of beast mixed in ya! you got to be crazy! you been told already
this is what it looks like when an aa actually cares bout their ancestry and heritage:

this is what it looks like when an aa may have mental issues or doesn't really care bout thier ancestry and heritage. but would rather make incorrect assumption bout what they think scripture is saying, call speculation fact, and apply it to themselves:

http://www.muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thumb/c/c...

which group do you belong to, ben?
Lion of judha

Saint Paul, MN

#47475 Jan 15, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see if the Ethiopians was Hebrews an it was told them to let ARK go because its a Burden, an they been guarding a Pile of wood! hahahahah !2 Chronicles 35:3'And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, "why would they guard it?" "that's a Burden " a National BURDEN is what having the ARK would become! we DIDN'T hide it from our Peoples! they could see it! an we brung it out on HOLY DAYs but one could go to Temple an set his eyes on it! it was before the peoples in 621BC,
Ethiopia was judiac state for one thousand years. spoke sematic since its existance. the crescent moon as its flag for more than 2000 years, the lion of judha as it symbols and title for more than 2500 years. we were not given the arc of the covenent , we stole it. well his son minilik stole it. and brought it back. now if its still the true arc that is in ethiopia ? that i dont know i cant answer, and no will answer for you i think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people have pubic hairs on their h... (Jun '14) 2 min billybob1419 60
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Look Stupid 1,417,106
y'all crakkkas are the most evil creatures ever!! 7 min THX Apes Out 19
Why do blacks and hispanics dislike eachother? (Sep '07) 8 min Chino 611
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 9 min WeTheSheeple 232
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 10 min Paga World 70
2 Baltimore Officers to recieve $160k in back pay 22 min Paga World 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 23 min Brother Leroy 346
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 37 min DJ MATTHEW 58
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 1 hr Far Away 53
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Marcus Washington 216
Last day of Sturgis !! 5 hr Michel Montvert 141
More from around the web