Hebrew Israelite
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#47157 Jan 13, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
There is no DNA evidence that links so-called Black Jews to the ancient Hebrews/Israelites.
Here read this, which discusses DNA.
http://geocurrents.info/place/subsaharan-afri...
I know that DNA evidence will completely be ignored by those, particularly Afrocentrists who will insist that the ancient Hebrews were black. But where is the evidence. No DNA, means no evidence, particularly when DNA is a sound basis upon which to determine the credibility of such claims.
According to who Europeans..LOL! And OL' Christopher Columbus founded America..lol!! wait, wait, the world is flat!!LOL!! NO WAIT, WAIT, WAIT ABRAHAM (of the Torah) WAS WHITE!!! You are freakin hilarious! Intellects take Europeans theories with a grain of salt....

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47158 Jan 13, 2013
how was the hebrew to get take to all Nations from from runing into Africa? Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? it happen in 588BC so the Hebrews that ran into africa should got taken to all nation of earth to be in these conditions,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail, so you see the Jew cant ever be Hebrews just from that alone an jews OWN THE BANKING SYSTEM of the world, they Lend to everybody! an they suffered NO curses
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#47159 Jan 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
how was the hebrew to get take to all Nations from from runing into Africa? Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? it happen in 588BC so the Hebrews that ran into africa should got taken to all nation of earth to be in these conditions,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail, so you see the Jew cant ever be Hebrews just from that alone an jews OWN THE BANKING SYSTEM of the world, they Lend to everybody! an they suffered NO curses
Go head on Ben you know your stuff! Shalom ach!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47160 Jan 13, 2013
GentlAzadovWisAzaSnke wrote:
<quoted text>
Go head on Ben you know your stuff! Shalom ach!
Shalom!!
Black Deal

United States

#47161 Jan 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Deuteronomy 28

1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

Deuteronomy 28:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

Man all you do be on topix all day bitching

It be simple:
If your ass aint want to be cursed THEN obey all those commandments

Now we all know you aint hearing about obedience cuz that aint you to begin with devil

Level 8

Location hidden

#47162 Jan 13, 2013
i like when the Hebrews come out!! where them devils at? they was in force yesterday !! even Borros showed his evilness !! well NOBODY still aint tackled the ASHKENAZ or Sepharvaim Jewishness!! they left that alone!!haqhahah them Devils said" i aint fixing to be the one to try that" hahahah, the pnly one tried to fight for the ashkenaz is that south African ahskenaz thats on here!! that Info bout ashkenaz aint setting right with that devil!!! hahahah lol all his life he been told he was chosen hahahahah lol, he see that shit is a joke hahahah chosen to LIE hahahahah he still thinking bout the Ashkenaz thang! hahahah its bothering him real bad hahahaha lol hahahah, fool mite be on NEWS fo killing hiself hahahah lol the SOUTH African saying to hus self" DAMN IM NOT REAL" hahahahah lol hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#47163 Jan 13, 2013
you haters remember because im gone remind YA that its only Two set of Jews!!! Sepharvaim an Ashkenaz!!an I knows ya;ll smart enough to know, that we know, that "you know", that we know!! where them Damn jews from, haHAHAHAH an it aint Palestine!! how bout they home land start with a B, Babylon !! Both set of jews come from Babylon!!! you damn devils talking bout DNA to place the jews there thats not from there? you peoples are crazy!! for thinking we slow an crazy!!! how the hell ya;ll gone come up with a crafty Trick like that UNLESS your the DEVIL or real Close to him!! which one? they gone devise a plan to place the peoples whom history in Bible say Aint Hebrews, but the every same evil peoples gone devise a trick to place there self there as the original peoples when history shows they the conquerors of them land by Brut force, an then they gone say they the very peoples they destroyed an ran off an enslaved years Later to make them lose Heritage! thats EVILNESS an beyond that

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#47165 Jan 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Morning people! ;)
Good morning...afternoon now, but the sentiment is the same!

8-}

Level 8

Location hidden

#47166 Jan 13, 2013
SCYTHIAN ARROWHEADS SHOOT JERUSALEM UP;Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish.ok while the Egyptians was fighting we would Duck off into africa 588BC,ok the Scythian s was up in our Nation We was all on the SIDE OF THE Nile, it was to much going on in our Land, we would have to move on to be in a position to receive our punishment,that was for sure to come!Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? ok so we are them Hebrews that ran into africa Being WE the only peoples to be removed into all the Nations to suffer every curse in the Book, ok back to the Scythian jews ashkenaz shooting the Hebrews up for they Land, check this!more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia THESE SAME Arrowheads an Bows where the Arrowhead are Identical to the ones found in the Holy Land when the Babylonians an Scythian Attacked the Hebrews an RAN them into AFRICA. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,while the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians an Scythians to shoot down on the hebrews and the other is the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left

Level 8

Location hidden

#47167 Jan 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Lmao!
This thread got wacky over the weekend.
Trolls were out in full force.
you gone make a bro break the rules an get at you! hahahah lol i see you, an Damn a hebrew woman that knows heritage! DANG! ahahah you tight! dig that! ok back to the biz! ahahah
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#47168 Jan 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
i like when the Hebrews come out!! where them devils at? they was in force yesterday !! even Borros showed his evilness !! well NOBODY still aint tackled the ASHKENAZ or Sepharvaim Jewishness!! they left that alone!!haqhahah them Devils said" i aint fixing to be the one to try that" hahahah, the pnly one tried to fight for the ashkenaz is that south African ahskenaz thats on here!! that Info bout ashkenaz aint setting right with that devil!!! hahahah lol all his life he been told he was chosen hahahahah lol, he see that shit is a joke hahahah chosen to LIE hahahahah he still thinking bout the Ashkenaz thang! hahahah its bothering him real bad hahahaha lol hahahah, fool mite be on NEWS fo killing hiself hahahah lol the SOUTH African saying to hus self" DAMN IM NOT REAL" hahahahah lol hahahah
LOL Jews are Gods chosen people! You ask anyone in the world they will tell you that.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#47169 Jan 13, 2013
to the Hebrew Females can the Hebrew male go back to his Old ways? can we have more then One woman? will that be right? the Sister of today aint going! hahah check this Deuteronomy 17:17;Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47170 Jan 13, 2013
Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold. King Solomon did that!! we really aint got no instructions on the multiple relationships! being a brother was in Charge of his destiny back then we could feed a few Family's being we had Land! an the more son's one had the Better position one would be in!! it was about having boys, to work that land we had!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47171 Jan 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Jews are Gods chosen people! You ask anyone in the world they will tell you that.....
i knew yo Ashkenaz self was gone pop up!! how bout jews chosen to steal our heritage, an CREATOR chose them to do it to us your RIGHT jews chosen by CREATOR, to steal our heritage!
Barros Serrano

United States

#47172 Jan 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i knew yo Ashkenaz self was gone pop up!! how bout jews chosen to steal our heritage, an CREATOR chose them to do it to us your RIGHT jews chosen by CREATOR, to steal our heritage!
You're attempting to steal Jewish heritage with your Fake Black Hebrew Israelite nonsense.

You should go on Maury and have your DNA tested... I can't wait unti he opens the envelope and says,“Ben Schnizzrael, you are NOT a Hebrew!”

How you'll cry and rant and go running backstage with the camera following you...

LOL!!!
Barros Serrano

United States

#47173 Jan 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
I was looking for the oldest civilization in Israel and the Natufian culture came up. They are supposed to be one of the earliest people who farmed and owned dogs. Natufian Culture in Jerico @ the Ancient Israelites and also Mathildas Anthropology Blog - The Nufians.
All correct except that the Natufians were not a civilization.

The Natufians originated in the Nile Valley, migrated into Lower Egypt and to the Levant. They ate wild grains, harvested the seeds and stored them. This was the precursor to the Mideastern Neolithic, or full-blown farming.

The Natufians were mixing in the Levant, as their remains indicate. By about 11k bp they were completely absorbed by the Mideasterners (Semites, proto-Canaanites, etc.). This is why there is African DNA in the Mideast, and why African DNA was brought into Europe by the migrating Neolithics. It is because of the Natufians.

There is speculation that the Natufians also brought into the Mideast, and thence beyond, the gene for wheat tolerance, so that the wild seeds they gathered could be more easily digested. As we know, today some people lack the ability to properly digest wheat, or gluten in some cases.

So the contribution of the African Natufians may have been not only cultural (gathering and storing grains) but also genetic (the ability to digest wheat and similar grains).

Level 8

Location hidden

#47174 Jan 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're attempting to steal Jewish heritage with your Fake Black Hebrew Israelite nonsense.
You should go on Maury and have your DNA tested... I can't wait unti he opens the envelope and says,“Ben Schnizzrael, you are NOT a Hebrew!”
How you'll cry and rant and go running backstage with the camera following you...
LOL!!!
how could i steal Jewish history? which ones? since im being indited an your making criminal accusations, its a crime to lie on others heritage an its wrong!! show me where im wrong? which jews heritage im trying to steal?
Barros Serrano

United States

#47175 Jan 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Lmao!
This thread got wacky over the weekend.
Trolls were out in full force.
That's a cheap and tacky argument, to call anyone who uses real scientific and historical evidence to debunk Afronazi nonsense a “troll”. Trolls are the white racists who come in babbling about monkeys and Africans never did anything.

I am an advocate of education regarding the civilizations and other cultural contributions of subsaharan Africans.

But that doesn't mean I'll ignore Afronazi racists who claim Hebrews, Berbers, Olmecs, Chinese, Vikings and Frosty the Snowman as “black”.

So who are the trolls here, really? I'd say, mostly, the Black Fake Hebrew Israelites who are using ridiculous mythology and twisted scripture to attempt to steal Jewish heritage.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47176 Jan 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
All correct except that the Natufians were not a civilization.
The Natufians originated in the Nile Valley, migrated into Lower Egypt and to the Levant. They ate wild grains, harvested the seeds and stored them. This was the precursor to the Mideastern Neolithic, or full-blown farming.
The Natufians were mixing in the Levant, as their remains indicate. By about 11k bp they were completely absorbed by the Mideasterners (Semites, proto-Canaanites, etc.). This is why there is African DNA in the Mideast, and why African DNA was brought into Europe by the migrating Neolithics. It is because of the Natufians.
There is speculation that the Natufians also brought into the Mideast, and thence beyond, the gene for wheat tolerance, so that the wild seeds they gathered could be more easily digested. As we know, today some people lack the ability to properly digest wheat, or gluten in some cases.
So the contribution of the African Natufians may have been not only cultural (gathering and storing grains) but also genetic (the ability to digest wheat and similar grains).
when us hebrew came into the region from africa everything was establish already,we came from out of africa in to a country with citys an they had towns, it was our first time there in the land of Canaan, coming out of africa, so that Natufians mess ya'll can keep! our history book say towns was populated already, must i show you the Historical account?

Level 8

Location hidden

#47177 Jan 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cheap and tacky argument, to call anyone who uses real scientific and historical evidence to debunk Afronazi nonsense a “troll”. Trolls are the white racists who come in babbling about monkeys and Africans never did anything.
I am an advocate of education regarding the civilizations and other cultural contributions of subsaharan Africans.
But that doesn't mean I'll ignore Afronazi racists who claim Hebrews, Berbers, Olmecs, Chinese, Vikings and Frosty the Snowman as “black”.
So who are the trolls here, really? I'd say, mostly, the Black Fake Hebrew Israelites who are using ridiculous mythology and twisted scripture to attempt to steal Jewish heritage.
whom Dna are you in favor of using brother? to establish whom is a Hebrew, because it would be wrong to say the Ashkenaz or Sephariam are Hebrews!! why that's an out right findable lie, that one would see to make your information WORTHLESS so whom DNA is favorable to you beside them two? ashkenaz or sepharvaims!! or the Palestinian Arabs Hebrews?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flashback to 2008! 3 min MICHA 6
Poll Are unattractive women lonely as a rule (Feb '09) 4 min Drilling for the ... 107
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,433,632
Do Black Women Get Into "Pegging"? (Jul '15) 5 min Mrbacchanal 7
Mall Shooter : Not a citizen but he voted in 3 ... 8 min Black Failure 3
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 10 min zef 6,023
MSNBC: Trump won 16 min dcool 118
Another brother shot 22 min dcool 49
IR at the walmart 50 min ROMPER STOMPER 90
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 hr dcool 308
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Real 48,998
More from around the web