Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47120 Jan 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! Biblical geneology isn't literal! It can represent tribes, peoples not well known to the writers, and it attempts to reduce all of humanity based on a scheme including only those peoples known to the Hebrews!
The notion of “Hamites”, for example, isn't even taken seriously by today's scholars.
say buddy with you infinite wisdom lets see you try an make the sepahrivam or ashkenaz into Hebrews! lets see you try it!! please entertain me! spice this site up!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47121 Jan 12, 2013
why cant anybody make the two only set of jews into Hebrews!! ya;ll got they name an history what are you afraid of? its only two set of jews, sepharivam an ashkenaz, ya'll got they history !!! lets see you make them into Hebrews!! where you at you Jewish historians!? come on out!!! lets help the peoples LEARN THE TRUTH! thats what its about? right? so come on!
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#47122 Jan 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
plus aint no Istitution by african that does DNA, no one funded by us for us! smething aint right
you feel what im saying.
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#47123 Jan 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what you're talking about.
But I'm betting that you are anti-DNA only because you know that if your's were tested it would show that you're not a Hebrew. But hell, I could have told you that.
yap yap. Go find someone elze to yap it to. White pwople come from black people. The bible is VERY LITERAL. Dna is flawed. Your debunked! Im not worrying about worrying about my dna i already am in the works of having pedigree investigated and i praise the mist high for that. What you should be worries about is proving that white people didnt come from dark skin peoples. Oops ans this is where HUMAN EVILUTION COMES IN RIGHT LOL? ill debunk you before you get started.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47124 Jan 12, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you feel what im saying.
no one institution we fund or over see something aint right!!NOT one
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#47126 Jan 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! Biblical geneology isn't literal! It can represent tribes, peoples not well known to the writers, and it attempts to reduce all of humanity based on a scheme including only those peoples known to the Hebrews!
The notion of “Hamites”, for example, isn't even taken seriously by today's scholars.
well exactly what is your arguements. First you turn around and say that aas are not hebrews because of DNA then you turn around and say that the geneaologies of the scripturea arent literal. Then its safe to say that the people in the holy land today arent even really SHEMITC by reason of the words YOU just put on here. Its also safe to say that because these people claiming to be shemitic are not indeed shemitic because shemitic is a bloodline that isnt LITERAL according to you am i correct. Then exactly who are those people in the middle east today in the non literal holy land? I would say a bunch of theiving caucasians who by the way hate other caucasians lol! Dude barros this not the thread for you. Your through as of right now man because your logic is not concrete. Havent you ever heard to becareful what you say because it can be used against you?
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#47127 Jan 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>no one institution we fund or over see something aint right!!NOT one
you cant tell people who are obsessed with science that dna is flawed. Im not looking at phenotype genotype prectange or numbers im looking at the NAMES ON THE NUMBERS. Those names are incorparated EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. none of those names on those dna samples existed before the colonial era or the roman empire. Those dna samples can be from white people for all we know. They can attach any number to those names because those people inder the names dont exist. You go into a country africa today most of the people still operate in TRIBES. Not to mention THAT THERE WERE NO SUCH THINGS AS "AFRICAN AMERICANS" before 1492. What kind of mind games are yall losers tryna play?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#47128 Jan 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
why cant anybody make the two only set of jews into Hebrews!! ya;ll got they name an history what are you afraid of? its only two set of jews, sepharivam an ashkenaz, ya'll got they history !!! lets see you make them into Hebrews!! where you at you Jewish historians!? come on out!!! lets help the peoples LEARN THE TRUTH! thats what its about? right? so come on!
Modern day Jews see themselves as the ancient Israelites,Hebrews and Israel as their homeland.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#47129 Jan 12, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you cant tell people who are obsessed with science that dna is flawed. Im not looking at phenotype genotype prectange or numbers im looking at the NAMES ON THE NUMBERS. Those names are incorparated EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. none of those names on those dna samples existed before the colonial era or the roman empire. Those dna samples can be from white people for all we know. They can attach any number to those names because those people inder the names dont exist. You go into a country africa today most of the people still operate in TRIBES. Not to mention THAT THERE WERE NO SUCH THINGS AS "AFRICAN AMERICANS" before 1492. What kind of mind games are yall losers tryna play?
Some people claim cultures that are not theirs! DNA/forensics cuts through all the crap. Police use forensics all the time to identify skeletons. DNA is used all the time to identify a childs father. Experts can tell by looking at a skeleton ,what race it is and what sex it is. DNA can go way back to prove your ancestry. Maybe you should have a DNA test!lol
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#47130 Jan 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Some people claim cultures that are not theirs! DNA/forensics cuts through all the crap. Police use forensics all the time to identify skeletons. DNA is used all the time to identify a childs father. Experts can tell by looking at a skeleton ,what race it is and what sex it is. DNA can go way back to prove your ancestry. Maybe you should have a DNA test!lol
and dna is flawed, maybe you should have a compentency test! And note to you: even if the dna was used for things like forensics and ancestry. What forgot is it only works within this corparation. THEY ALREADY HAVE A SYSTEM IN PLACE AND HAS TIED EVERYONE INTO THE CORPARATED ENTITY. Tell me what were called when.we first got over here we NEGROES werenot called AFRICAN AMERICANS we were called NEGROES than we were called COLORED then we were BLACK Then AFRO AMERICAN then we are NOW BEING CALLED AFRICAN AMERICAN. why is it that OUR NATIONALITY has changed in the course of 400+ yrs of being over here? We did not give ourselves this identity it was pushed.on us from the powers that be. There is no other nation in the world operating in that nationality or corparate fiction except US. DNA IS FLAWED BUDDY so preach to someone else about it!
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#47131 Jan 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Some people claim cultures that are not theirs! DNA/forensics cuts through all the crap. Police use forensics all the time to identify skeletons. DNA is used all the time to identify a childs father. Experts can tell by looking at a skeleton ,what race it is and what sex it is. DNA can go way back to prove your ancestry. Maybe you should have a DNA test!lol
only people caliming a culture that arent theres are the jews. Were arent even going to go into that because we already established that!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47132 Jan 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Modern day Jews see themselves as the ancient Israelites,Hebrews and Israel as their homeland.
Genesis 10:3;And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers,"Set ye up a standard in the land, Not in Chaldea, but rather in any land; or in all the countries" 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. BOTH SET OF Jews come from BABYLON
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#47133 Jan 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Modern day Jews see themselves as the ancient Israelites,Hebrews and Israel as their homeland.
dude go somewhere else you blowin me. Didnt byou say this the last time and what did we tell you:WE DONT GIVE A FUCK? WHY? Because we know who those people are they have exposed themselves abundantly;now more than ever. And dont think that its by happenstance, it was predestined. It was ment for us to come into this knowledge because the earth is tired it has suffered so much hurt from the hands of greedy usurpers and lucrative schemers. Dont worry about asking us for forgiveness in the days to come when the truth is fully exposed because the nature of the relationship between our people and everyone against us will not allow it. Yeah you would believe that they are SANTAS ELVES IF THEY ARE SAID SO RIGHT?

Level 8

Location hidden

#47134 Jan 12, 2013
white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you cant tell people who are obsessed with science that dna is flawed. Im not looking at phenotype genotype prectange or numbers im looking at the NAMES ON THE NUMBERS. Those names are incorparated EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. none of those names on those dna samples existed before the colonial era or the roman empire. Those dna samples can be from white people for all we know. They can attach any number to those names because those people inder the names dont exist. You go into a country africa today most of the people still operate in TRIBES. Not to mention THAT THERE WERE NO SUCH THINGS AS "AFRICAN AMERICANS" before 1492. What kind of mind games are yall losers tryna play?
the dna sample is from whites since it wouldn't be no Hebrew bones to go an do dna on ,Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS?"bones of the inhabitants" everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#47135 Jan 13, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
I aasume beyond the rivers of ethiopia is speaking of the nile but more importantly beyond the nile into africa.. That's why I precept Joshua 1 because it maps the western border of the land given to him as the great sea not river egypt or ethiopia. Joshua 1 also establishes that within these borders strangers are among them. What I'm basically saying is that the land mass called africa is the biblical Israel. From the euphrates to the great sea. This is why when a gathering of israel is discussed in scripture it references lands or nations within these borders.
look at joel 3.
You are CORRECT in your ASSUMPTIONS!!!

Who else other than those who were taken in Bondage in Ships...and FATHERED NATIONS and KINGS of NATIONS (ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS THINK OF THE MIGRATION AND ALL OF THE ETHNICITIES/TRIBES THAT FORMED ALONG THE WAY)...fit this description that follows here?

Genesis 17:1-14 (NIV)
1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said,“I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

2 Then I will make my covenant between me and you and WILL GREATLY INCREAS YOUR NUMBRERS

3 Abram fell facedown, and God said to him,

4 “As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the FATHER OF MANY NATIONS.

5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a FATHER OF MANY NATIONS.

6 I will make you very FRUITFUL; WILL MAKE NATIONS OF YOU, AND KINGS WILL COME FROM YOU.

7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a FOREIGNER, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

9 Then God said to Abraham,“As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come.

10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.

11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you.

12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or BOUGHT WITH MONEY FOREIGNER—those who are not your offspring.

13 Whether born in your household or BOUGHT WITH YOUR MONEY, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.

14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.

THIS IS AN IN THEIR FACE SLAM DUNK BRO!!!

Location hidden

#47136 Jan 13, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text> ok cush. I see what your doing and it's cool dude. Lol.. We both know that rivers of cush has always been regarded to as the nile. If you wana play games to somehow raise doubt about isralites into the african continent, even though historical accounts prove istalites in centreal, north, and west africa. This coincides right with zepaniah 3 and isaiah 18 right down to the captivity and the african diaspora. Anyway the great sea became our western border
during the time of joshua. From the euphrates to the great sea. Every in between these identifiers is the most highs land .
in which his enemies parted his land. The colonization and diceing up of this land mass. From palestine to senegal. This is mapes out in joel 3
Right on point!!!

Location hidden

#47137 Jan 13, 2013
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that the story of the nephilim isn't true?Then Goliath and his brothers didn't exist?Then you have to question the existence of David.
LOL!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47138 Jan 13, 2013
Chartered cities of Ethiopia,is that a developing country pass a law that sets aside a tract of land for a new charter city. This charter city would be administered by a developed third-party guarantor government,this is what is happing to africa, this is how they stealing the land now!!, ok citizens from the host country (and maybe other countries) could move in and out as they please. The point of the charter cities idea is to give citizens the choice about where they want to live and to provide the basic rules and amenities required for economic growth. Ideally, by establishing a city with highly-developed rules and governance in an underdeveloped region, living and working in a charter city may provide a closer and more attractive alternative to moving far away to more developed countries,ok it works like this!!, there are three main actors in the creation of a charter city. First, there is the developing host country like the U,S,A. ok check this The host country provides the land, and designates that land as a special reform zone, subject to the foundational set of rules. Second, the developed guarantor country administers the region, perhaps with a board of governors and an appointed chairman like the Federal Reserve System in the United States. Third, the source country will be where the charter city’s residents come from. This may be predominantly from the host country, but there also may be a number of source countries.

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#47139 Jan 13, 2013
There is no DNA evidence that links so-called Black Jews to the ancient Hebrews/Israelites.

Here read this, which discusses DNA.
http://geocurrents.info/place/subsaharan-afri...

I know that DNA evidence will completely be ignored by those, particularly Afrocentrists who will insist that the ancient Hebrews were black. But where is the evidence. No DNA, means no evidence, particularly when DNA is a sound basis upon which to determine the credibility of such claims.
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#47141 Jan 13, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
There is no DNA evidence that links so-called Black Jews to the ancient Hebrews/Israelites.
Here read this, which discusses DNA.
http://geocurrents.info/place/subsaharan-afri...
I know that DNA evidence will completely be ignored by those, particularly Afrocentrists who will insist that the ancient Hebrews were black. But where is the evidence. No DNA, means no evidence, particularly when DNA is a sound basis upon which to determine the credibility of such claims.
well tell you like we tell all the other trolls go all the way back to the begging of the forum and find your answer. Your in an aa thread trying to show us that you are WRONG. We have answerd all the trolls and debunked them and their "evidence" or so called. Ill will tell you this exactly where did the jews get the prototype dna to test them for the original hebrews for the hebrews were chased off their heritage. So if the hebrew were not in there land then where did the courts get the aboriginal dna to test the authenticity of these so called JEWS who by the way are a bunch of mut caucasians masqurading as US! before you are quick to throw around dna remember african americans and jews did not exist before the colonial nor roman era. So be smart in how you choose to respond, we will use your words against you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMANATION 1,568,134
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min Trollslayer 4,049
My Message To The White Man 14 min The Power Of Mast... 9
Buck accidentally makes himself good after tryi... 18 min SWTT PUNKED OUT 2
Is the black man a living, walking penis? 21 min Ugly monkeys 2
This young black man has officially returned. 21 min The Amused Axe 37
Pointless 25 min The Amused Axe 6
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 1 hr Whateveryo 30
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Paul 936
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 3 hr Paul 73
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr luvher 1,555
More from around the web