Hebrew Israelite
Different Strokes

Heidelberg, MS

#47070 Jan 12, 2013
Cain was the "offspring" of the Serpent's "seed" or "fruit" the neanderthal. Why would Yahweh give "spirits" sex organs? That wouldn't make sense would it? The spirits get inside the "host" than does it's damage.
Phaed

Duson, LA

#47071 Jan 12, 2013
Different Strokes wrote:
Cain was the "offspring" of the Serpent's "seed" or "fruit" the neanderthal. Why would Yahweh give "spirits" sex organs? That wouldn't make sense would it? The spirits get inside the "host" than does it's damage.
what makes U "think" the devil is spirit? He's a man..so U believe I'm ghost

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47072 Jan 12, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the great rivers bordering the east are the tigris and euphrates.
Yes. The euphrates and tigris borders the east. That wasnt the question. You asked why Beyond the Nile couldnt mean the Euphrates, so what was the point of even asking it. THis was the intial promised land. That takes us to Joshua 1. The Land given to Joshua when moses died included the same Eastern border as Abrahams promised land but with a slight difference in the western border. Unlike Abrahams Nile river Western border which flows from the Great Lakes to the mediterenean, Joshuas Western border was refered to as the Great Sea. With the eastern border being clearly established by abraham and joshua. Some people would argue this is the meditereanean which is wrong.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#47073 Jan 12, 2013
Okay, I have a FEW of questions for the trolls, but anyone can take a shot at these.

1. Prior to 1492 all ancient maps depict the Arabian Peninsula as a part of the African continent. Why did these illustrations CHANGE AFTER WESTERN EUROPEAN INVASIONS BEGAN???

2. Tamar, Bathsheba, and Queen of Sheba, are Afrisoid women, WHY IS IT KEPT SILENT???

3. Why did the Pharaoh allow Moshe to be brought up like his own son…if he were European as y’all claim???

4. And why did Joseph feel safe in taking his son to Kemet (Egypt)???
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#47074 Jan 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>that was a old post i just thru out there! the Nephilim point blank is the white peoples!!! they the reason whites or whites, it my sound crazy to you but if you look at bible an knows Jews history you can trace back everybody origin on earth, even though its been translated a bunch of times! its the "Awakening Hebrews GUIDE BOOK" an the information in it is current to this Day! its our missing history that has been with us from Day one!i think the BIBLE got here before us-so-called Blacks came to this nation
Ok, so are you saying that whites are not of this planet? Were they the people, the angels came down from heaven and mated with?

Location hidden

#47075 Jan 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Looms was we got Nephilim in us the only way back then was for us to be there in the land which he say we wasnt, ok we didnt get this till we was kidnap,Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.that happen when we came to america
I pointed out the FACT days ago...that this EVIL SEED had MIXED with some AA ancestors. Then I started seeing all of the CHICKENSHIT REMARKS!!! But I guess on this day some are FINALLY WAKING THEFUCK UP...HUH? LOL!!!

LIKE I SAID EARLIER SOME ARE FALLING SLOWLY BUT SURELY UNDER THE SPELL OF THE BEAST. I SAY LET THEM BE CONSUMED.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47076 Jan 12, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so are you saying that whites are not of this planet? Were they the people, the angels came down from heaven and mated with?
they from here but they evilness isnt! they mean like no other!! from my research Cain first with man first killer an his seed survived the flood!, an that white skin is punishment Tazaraat! is what its called,

Level 8

Location hidden

#47077 Jan 12, 2013
Cain first white man!CREATOR put Tazaraat on him, so when peoples ran across him or his kind be on Guard, because something fixing to go down!

Location hidden

#47078 Jan 12, 2013
Joel 2:20

20“I will drive the northern army far from you,

pushing it into a parched and barren land,

with its front columns going into the eastern seab

and those in the rear into the western sea.c

And its stench will go up;

its smell will rise.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#47079 Jan 12, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
to even get off into that you got to know bout hebrew Heritage, an what i mean by that is know the Nations in Bible!, the easy, an real key is to Know Hebrew History!, an that include Jewish history!! an the thing about that is ,the JEWS history is Tricky if you dont know what your looking for!! most Hebrews searching fALL into OCCULT knowledge!about our heritage an whats going on is here an in the so-called old testment!

Location hidden

#47080 Jan 12, 2013
Genesis 6:4 KJV)

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47081 Jan 12, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Okay, I have a FEW of questions for the trolls, but anyone can take a shot at these.
1. Prior to 1492 all ancient maps depict the Arabian Peninsula as a part of the African continent. Why did these illustrations CHANGE AFTER WESTERN EUROPEAN INVASIONS BEGAN???
2. Tamar, Bathsheba, and Queen of Sheba, are Afrisoid women, WHY IS IT KEPT SILENT???
3. Why did the Pharaoh allow Moshe to be brough up like his own son…if he were European as y’all claim???
why is joshua 1 being ignored? Lol . Also you mentioned sheeba Wasn't there a script of sheeba bringing solomon ivory and gold? But from where? And where was really solomons kingdome? Which modernrn countries did it include. This could have very well been a trek across africa from west where ivory and gold is plentiful to the nile valley. In fact the eredo walls in nigeria is said to be apart of sheebas kingdome, old maps depicting the atalantic ocean as ethiopitc ocean. This is joshua 1 is so important, we see a shift from the nile valey into the african continent.
Different Strokes

Heidelberg, MS

#47082 Jan 12, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
3. Why did the Pharaoh allow Moshe to be brought up like his own son…if he were European as y’all claim???
1. It's "Propaganda and LIES" or "Prop-AGENDA"
2. More "Prop-AGENDA"
3. We looked alike at times
4. The "Black" Land. I think Yosef was really "dark skinned" too. Dark skinned people were seen as "BLESSED" by the false idol sun deity. That's why in early "Egypt", they held "high ranking" positions.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#47083 Jan 12, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The euphrates and tigris borders the east. That wasnt the question. You asked why Beyond the Nile couldnt mean the Euphrates, so what was the point of even asking it. THis was the intial promised land. That takes us to Joshua 1. The Land given to Joshua when moses died included the same Eastern border as Abrahams promised land but with a slight difference in the western border. Unlike Abrahams Nile river Western border which flows from the Great Lakes to the mediterenean, Joshuas Western border was refered to as the Great Sea. With the eastern border being clearly established by abraham and joshua. Some people would argue this is the meditereanean which is wrong.
abraham's territory is laying out the afro-asiatic region of 'his seed'. joshua's territory is laying out just the asiatic region of his conquest - all of levant and parts of syria.

but to this:

"Yes. The euphrates and tigris borders the east. That wasnt the question. You asked why Beyond the Nile couldnt mean the Euphrates, so what was the point of even asking it."

i didn't ask why beyond the nile couldn't mean euphrates. i asked why "beyond the rivers of cush" couldn't.

in gen15, when it makes a reference to the nile it says the river of egypt.

cush was in east africa AND arabia/mesopotamia. and the great cushite emperor, nimrod conquered and control all of the tigris and euphrates.

you're assuming that 'beyond the rivers of cush', means the nile. when it could very well mean the tigris and euphrates, or something else.

Location hidden

#47084 Jan 12, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
why is joshua 1 being ignored? Lol . Also you mentioned sheeba Wasn't there a script of sheeba bringing solomon ivory and gold? But from where? And where was really solomons kingdome? Which modernrn countries did it include. This could have very well been a trek across africa from west where ivory and gold is plentiful to the nile valley. In fact the eredo walls in nigeria is said to be apart of sheebas kingdome, old maps depicting the atalantic ocean as ethiopitc ocean. This is joshua 1 is so important, we see a shift from the nile valey into the african continent.
As I’ve said in the past Africa is Eden and Arabia was a part of the ancient continent!
This map depiction is from 7th century A.D.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Solomon Kingdom was supposed to be in Jerusalem. The African continent in those days were known as Ethiopia, so all inhabitants of the land were known as Ethiopians! You wouldn’t be able to get such truths from trolls
1 Kings 10 (NIV)
10 When the queen of Sheba heard about the fame of Solomon and his relationship to the LORD, she came to test Solomon with hard questions.
2 Arriving at Jerusalem with a very great caravan—with camels carrying spices, large quantities of gold, and precious stones—she came to Solomon and talked with him about all that she had on her mind. 3 Solomon answered all her questions; nothing was too hard for the king to explain to her.
4 When the queen of Sheba saw all the wisdom of Solomon and the palace he had built,
5 the food on his table, the seating of his officials, the attending servants in their robes, his cupbearers, and the burnt offerings he made at] the temple of the LORD, she was overwhelmed.

Sheba’s connection to Southern Arabia and the Mother Continent Africa (Ophir), gave her access to endless stocks of gold!!!

10 And she gave the king 120 talents[b] of gold, large quantities of spices, and precious stones. Never again were so many spices brought in as those the queen of Sheba gave to King Solomon.

I read somewhere (don’t recall) that Sheba visited West Africa. I believe it was Benin. They supposedly have “Shrine of Sheba,” there! If “Ibu Bukari” can go all the way from Mali to Mecca…Why couldn’t “Sheba” travel from Addis (going by the modern capitol by default) to Benin??? West Africa is also known as the GOLD COAST!

Location hidden

#47085 Jan 12, 2013
Different Strokes wrote:
<quoted text>1. It's "Propaganda and LIES" or "Prop-AGENDA"
2. More "Prop-AGENDA"
3. We looked alike at times
4. The "Black" Land. I think Yosef was really "dark skinned" too. Dark skinned people were seen as "BLESSED" by the false idol sun deity. That's why in early "Egypt", they held "high ranking" positions.
Aren't you "Propagandizing" your OPINION, rather than making it FACTUAL!

DARK SKINNED/BLACK PEOPLE WERE BLESSED; WHICH IS THE REASON THE GREEKS BASED THERE GODS UPON THE PEOPLE ON AFRICAN SOIL!

In all of the MAJOR CHRISTIAN Temples/Cathedrals of Europe, you will find BLACK/DARK BABY MESSIAH & MADONNA! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???
Different Strokes

Heidelberg, MS

#47086 Jan 12, 2013
Rare Youtube video: "Biblical Joseph Depicted as Nubian on the wall Of Egypt (Kemet)"
Watch @:

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#47087 Jan 12, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK this CAUGHT my attention!! What do you mean by "strong nephilim" element in AA?
i've written some long detailed post on the nephilim. i'll see if i can find them. but for a quich answer.

what you will find are 3 different antagonist showing up before the flood:

1. the serpent and the serpent's seed.

2. cain.

3. the nephilim

the nephilim briefly shows up in genesis 6. but he's fully explained in 1st Enoch (book of the watchers).

i'm pretty sure these 3 figures are the same or very closely related, cuz they all represent the 'opposer' to god and his people.

serpent's seed .vs. seed of the woman

cain .vs. abel

the nephilim .vs. the righteous

we all know who the 'seed of the woman' is. its the line from seth to jesus. and dominates the entire biblical narrative.

but what bout the seed of the serpent?

imo, one way you can identify the seed of the serpent is by identifying cain and/or the nephilim.

what should be clear for anyone who's read 1st enoch is that the nephilim are ayrans, or proto-aryans known as the
"Dnieper-Donets/Yamna ".

i already have several posts on why the nephilim probably match these people and i'll see if i can find them.

to be sure, this clash between good and evil is really a clash between two cultures and races. the nilotics who migrated north into the levant and northern mesopotamia. and the proto-aryans (or nephilim) who came from north of the black sea, cross the trans-caucasus, and met them in northern mesopotamia.

**this has always been a conflict between the black man (and groups who cluster with the black man) and the white man (and groups who cluster with him).

one of the clearest places you can see this in the bible is in revelation 20:

"7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog..."

Magog (as well as GOG), is directly associated with Satan. well we happen to know who Magog is. it's the Scythians according to ancient historians. and the Scythians are descendants of the antediluvian people - ""Dnieper-Donets/Yam na".

so you have a perfect line of descent from before the flood into the modern age, which likely would be your 'seed of the serpent'.

but concerning my response to Ben. nephilim or aryan blood is everywhere. it's in arabia africa, other parts of asia, and lots in AA due to slavery and jim crow.

now let me just say this. being white doesn't automatically mean you condemned. japheth basically represents all the aryan tribes. when scripture refers to 'the gentiles' it's talk'n bout japheth and his line.

and we all know there's a path to salvation for japheth. in fact there's only one path to salvation for everyone.

**so in this sense we all the same!
Different Strokes

Heidelberg, MS

#47088 Jan 12, 2013
Rare Youtube video: Ancient Egypt ( Kemet )-The European Admission-
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#47089 Jan 12, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i've written some long detailed post on the nephilim. i'll see if i can find them. but for a quich answer.
what you will find are 3 different antagonist showing up before the flood:
1. the serpent and the serpent's seed.
2. cain.
3. the nephilim
the nephilim briefly shows up in genesis 6. but he's fully explained in 1st Enoch (book of the watchers).
i'm pretty sure these 3 figures are the same or very closely related, cuz they all represent the 'opposer' to god and his people.
serpent's seed .vs. seed of the woman
cain .vs. abel
the nephilim .vs. the righteous
we all know who the 'seed of the woman' is. its the line from seth to jesus. and dominates the entire biblical narrative.
but what bout the seed of the serpent?
imo, one way you can identify the seed of the serpent is by identifying cain and/or the nephilim.
what should be clear for anyone who's read 1st enoch is that the nephilim are ayrans, or proto-aryans known as the
"Dnieper-Donets/Yamna ".
i already have several posts on why the nephilim probably match these people and i'll see if i can find them.
to be sure, this clash between good and evil is really a clash between two cultures and races. the nilotics who migrated north into the levant and northern mesopotamia. and the proto-aryans (or nephilim) who came from north of the black sea, cross the trans-caucasus, and met them in northern mesopotamia.
**this has always been a conflict between the black man (and groups who cluster with the black man) and the white man (and groups who cluster with him).
one of the clearest places you can see this in the bible is in revelation 20:
"7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog..."
Magog (as well as GOG), is directly associated with Satan. well we happen to know who Magog is. it's the Scythians according to ancient historians. and the Scythians are descendants of the antediluvian people - ""Dnieper-Donets/Yam na".
so you have a perfect line of descent from before the flood into the modern age, which likely would be your 'seed of the serpent'.
but concerning my response to Ben. nephilim or aryan blood is everywhere. it's in arabia africa, other parts of asia, and lots in AA due to slavery and jim crow.
now let me just say this. being white doesn't automatically mean you condemned. japheth basically represents all the aryan tribes. when scripture refers to 'the gentiles' it's talk'n bout japheth and his line.
and we all know there's a path to salvation for japheth. in fact there's only one path to salvation for everyone.
**so in this sense we all the same!
So does this relate to the angels who came out of heaven and reproduced with the human women creating the NEPHILIM?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,417,192
Who are more athletic Blacks or Polynesians? (Oct '12) 15 min Vito 173
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 51 min Moses 32
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 1 hr Moses 885
Black men are the ORIGINAL cuckolds! (Oct '15) 1 hr king cuckold 22
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr Moses 342
K Michelle says black men ain't sh***t 1 hr BLACK COPS R DL 5
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 2 hr KIP 23
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr fluer 219
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr Moses 352