Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#47013 Jan 11, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text> no bruh. There are these lil pesty things called precepts that help us define locations. I've been waiting for this dialogue, lets go. The river egypt and ethiopia are referining to the nile. starts in centreal east africa and flow to the mediteteanean. This is the promised land. And the euphrates, the great river borders the east, the nile borders the west. Gen 15 13. Btw this vast area does include canan and iraq it's just not limited to canan. It includes uganda, kenya, sudan, egypt, ect.
joshua 1. Lets go there next
if you dare
why can't the rivers of cush be the tigris/euphrates? cush had a much bigger presence in mesopotamia/arabia than in east africa.
nimrod built his empire in mesopotamia. and the ancient city kish near sumer, is thought to be cush???

so when it says 'beyond the rivers of cush', why not tigris/euphrates????

why not?
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#47014 Jan 11, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text> no bruh. There are these lil pesty things called precepts that help us define locations. I've been waiting for this dialogue, lets go. The river egypt and ethiopia are referining to the nile. starts in centreal east africa and flow to the mediteteanean. This is the promised land. And the euphrates, the great river borders the east, the nile borders the west. Gen 15 13. Btw this vast area does include canan and iraq it's just not limited to canan. It includes uganda, kenya, sudan, egypt, ect.
joshua 1. Lets go there next
if you dare
lol yes. Go in on him. Ill follow the arguement!

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47015 Jan 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "Egypt" means "bondage". But here in Ethiopia we used to call them as "Mesir" or lentil (sereal type), as it was land suitable to grow lentil from the silt that was brought by the Nile. But, I personally relate it with the word Mizeriam (son of ham). Currently we call them "Gebtse". We naver called them Egypt in Amharic
I agree egypt means bondage. Thanks

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47016 Jan 11, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
why can't the rivers of cush be the tigris/euphrates? cush had a much bigger presence in mesopotamia/arabia than in east africa.
nimrod built his empire in mesopotamia. and the ancient city kish near sumer, is thought to be cush???
why not?
because in genesis 15 the euphrates is identified as separate from the river egypt. And in joshua 1 it's identified as the great river and borders the east. With the great sea bordering the west. But the question lies what's the great sea? We find the answer in ezikiel. Is it the mediterenean or the atlantic? The can is open now.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47018 Jan 11, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
why not?
That is most debating and sometimes poleticized. Ethiopia has been originally to south of Egypt (Arebia) but pushed further south to todays Ethiopia and Nubia. Both locations are referred in the blue Nile.

Place. In the Old Testament, Cush usually refers to the countries in the south where the children of Cush, Ham’s son lived. Many assumed that Cush consisted of Arabia and the country of the west coast of the Red Sea since it was linked with the southern limit of Egypt. It’s associated with Elam, Persia and the Sabeans. However, there are some indications that Cush also existed in Africa or Ethiopia.

http://agards-bible-timeline.com/blog/cush/

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47019 Jan 12, 2013
This is an afrocentrist view, however, it sounds logical and it is in line with genetic findings today.

http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2011/01/wh...

"Biblical Kush included southern Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, the Horn of Africa and the western and eastern coastal areas of the Red Sea"

When I try to take-off the racist devil view from my mind, this appears to be true. Don't be delighted as it just talks of the proto-Saharan ruller of Noah and Nilotics. I have to read further if it included you. Really, read it. It agrees with hystorical developments and genetic findings
Water Buffalo Wings

Canton, MS

#47021 Jan 12, 2013
So,.. when you call an Egyptian and Egyptian,.. are you calling the Egyptian a slave?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47022 Jan 12, 2013
Water Buffalo Wings wrote:
So,.. when you call an Egyptian and Egyptian,.. are you calling the Egyptian a slave?
hey good post!!! black lands would be its name to, we going back to black lands is what we meant, not im "running back to bondage"

Level 8

Location hidden

#47023 Jan 12, 2013
did you see that Ethiopian try change the meaning? did you see that? we called it a house of bondage , but the Egyptians called they land Black land!! them Facts!!an its on wall

Level 8

Location hidden

#47024 Jan 12, 2013
you got lil ironic logic, its cool its gets in there at times like this!! dont know whom you be you havent just said IM HEBREW,an you aint gave us Pass word that peoples knows already!!! JEWS COME FROM 2king 17;24; dont you forget that!! thats what i been asking you!! WHY you just couldnt say that? IS YOU SLOW? you got to pick up fast!you seem like you HATED TO SAY 2king 17;24!1 GO READ IT!1 them Pass words to be cool with all HEBREWS

Level 8

Location hidden

#47025 Jan 12, 2013
now im gone ask you again where them jews from?

Level 8

Location hidden

#47026 Jan 12, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
This is an afrocentrist view, however, it sounds logical and it is in line with genetic findings today.
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2011/01/wh...
"Biblical Kush included southern Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, the Horn of Africa and the western and eastern coastal areas of the Red Sea"
When I try to take-off the racist devil view from my mind, this appears to be true. Don't be delighted as it just talks of the proto-Saharan ruller of Noah and Nilotics. I have to read further if it included you. Really, read it. It agrees with hystorical developments and genetic findings
say Glim REAPER !! check this I wouldnt NEVER Shake hands with you!! you fucking clean yo ass with yo bare Hands!! hahahah no Toilet for you! hahahah lol an you eat with that hand you clean yo ass bare with hahahah lol hahahahah shitty hand LOU is you hahahahah lol hahahahah wipe yo ass with yo Bare hands! hahahah never shake a Africans hand from the EAST they clean booty with BARE HAND! hahahahah then go eat hahahaH LOL HAHAHAH
Oooo SNAP

Canton, MS

#47027 Jan 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>now im gone ask you again where them jews from?
I was wondering why you kept asking me that? Eye OPENING.
Oooo SNAP

Canton, MS

#47028 Jan 12, 2013
Ben,.. what do you think of "chariots of fire"?
Oooo SNAP

Canton, MS

#47029 Jan 12, 2013
My cousin and I once witnessed a "UFO",.. but not what you would imagine a "UFO" would look like. It was what they call an "orb". From what I witnessed,.. the orb seemed to have a "free will". It seemed as though it's main goal was to prove to my cousin and I that it was "authentic". What we saw doesn't register as "UFO" for me. It was a perfectly shaped "ball of fire", sorta of "hollow" though. It's "flickering flame" that "lit the clear night sky" was all contained "within" the "ball", meaning there was "no flame on the outer layer". Plus it moved like you would imagine a "ghost" would move with a "swift" "smooth" "anti gravity" motion. The "Ball" didn't rotate as it moved. There was no thrust in it's motion, no sound, it looked like it was just "THERE" for lack of a better description. You know how an airplane looks as it moves across the sky? It has a sorta "set pattern" right,..well this thing broke all those rules. I mean,.. it was amazing. It moved a far distance in "swift and smooth" manner.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47030 Jan 12, 2013
Oooo SNAP wrote:
My cousin and I once witnessed a "UFO",.. but not what you would imagine a "UFO" would look like. It was what they call an "orb". From what I witnessed,.. the orb seemed to have a "free will". It seemed as though it's main goal was to prove to my cousin and I that it was "authentic". What we saw doesn't register as "UFO" for me. It was a perfectly shaped "ball of fire", sorta of "hollow" though. It's "flickering flame" that "lit the clear night sky" was all contained "within" the "ball", meaning there was "no flame on the outer layer". Plus it moved like you would imagine a "ghost" would move with a "swift" "smooth" "anti gravity" motion. The "Ball" didn't rotate as it moved. There was no thrust in it's motion, no sound, it looked like it was just "THERE" for lack of a better description. You know how an airplane looks as it moves across the sky? It has a sorta "set pattern" right,..well this thing broke all those rules. I mean,.. it was amazing. It moved a far distance in "swift and smooth" manner.
can the DEVIL FLY? thats yo answer!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#47031 Jan 12, 2013
Oooo SNAP wrote:
ok i ask again where them jews from?

Level 8

Location hidden

#47032 Jan 12, 2013
ya got to go on record with this acknowledgment!!!you aint on record stating this which makes you suspect
Sarah

Mooresville, NC

#47033 Jan 12, 2013
Does NO ONE on this ridiculous thread know what DNA IS? You Know, like on the OJ trial? DNA, forensics, blood tests...I guess no one here has ever heard of CSI type stuff. Wow, the ignorance. FYI, they completed the Human Genome in 2003. That was a decade ago. So if anyone wants to know/prove if they are really Jewish, THEN GET A DNA TEST. Geez, talk about morons. I suggest ancestory.com ...since they are reputable and cheap, but you have 26 million sites the choose from. Get just a Jewish test, or complete genome. You people are so uneducated.
Sarah

Mooresville, NC

#47034 Jan 12, 2013
How dare all of you call God a Dumbass? How do you sleep at night? How do you have the nerve to say that the Bible is lying, and that God in incapable of fulfilling its prophecy? Where do you get the cohones? If the Bible says Jesus is God, then Jesus is God. If it says Jesus will return, then he will return. And if it says that before His return, all of the jews will be brought back to their land BY GOD, then THAT IS WHAT HE DOES. So you think God is a moron, and a few swarthy types undid the entire Bible? God is retarded, and cannot handle His business, and let some other people have your legacy? Damn, that takes much nerve to think that of God. The zionists ARE THE CHOSEN...THATS WHAT ZION MEANS. The promised land, to the promised people, for the promised End. And besides, why did you think you became "Un-jewish?" Every single original jew (according to you) forgot about God, and just left him,and His Law behind?? You just forgot about God? FYI, I used to live in Egypt (Alexandria), and spend much time in Israel. You know nothing of the semetic peoples you claim to be. Read your Bible, and get your GED. Thats a start. Wow, voluntary ignorance just amazes me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian Teacher Verbally Abused & Called "N-Word" 3 min SadButTrue 4
My transition from male to female 30 min SadButTrue 20
What is wrong with white people? 30 min The Power Of Mast... 55
Why are Black men so dumb, dysfunctional and de... 32 min SadButTrue 1
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 33 min SadButTrue 39
No Such Thing As White Skin 34 min SadButTrue 2
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 54 min Just Curious 33
Reparations: I want white slaves please 1 hr LEE IS EXPOSED AL... 43
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 1 hr thems 39
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 7 hr Im Blessd oh yes 254