|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
This site explains why our calendar is different.....
http://www.selamforethiopia.com/ethioC.htm
Very insightful. I've always been aware of the various means by which certain people groups measured time, primarily the Ethiopians & the Hebrews. Its of dire importance to come to terms that everything that transpires is NOT always linear the way the gregorian calendar depicts & that many things rotate on cycles. The Hebrew calendar is exceptionally helpful with portraying that.
Phaed

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>current Ethiopian new year is 2005
I'm not tlk'n about them..current Ethiopians! The ancients (Ethiopic) date is far older

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
supposedly the Ethiopia calendar date is 7498 (not 2012)..their new year starts in our September but I wasn't aware "if" they celebrated a X-mas since the whole Christmas scenario has NOTHING to do w/ what's thought!! Here in America the Greco-Roman calendar is kept which has (2) extra months added-July for Julius and August for Augustus!
Great post!
Phaed

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jews lived the Good life how could they be Hebrews an Never suffer from the Curse ? that was suppose to be on the Hebrews?! THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE identical Biblical CURSES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES an they never lose Heritage, how the Jews going to be Hebrews an their Ancestor them Sepharivams 2kings 17;24?And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok, we know all Sephardi come from Babylon Originally, ok we Knows jews Never suffered cures, that would fit Bible, they went thru Nothing MOSES said the Hebrews would most certainly go thru, ok if you look at Bible , when the Babylonians was at the Peoples the Hebrews living in Judah remember the Hebrews escaped from the Assyrians in 722BC,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria. so we knows the Hebrews of Yisrael was in Judah, ok the Babylonians come Next an they where at Assyria that's what the Saite Period was about an it was approved,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, ok now we back to Babylon,our peoples that went to Babylon followed the CREATORS word! the Peoples that went into AFRICA was to GET THE CURSES ONLY!its HERE! ok check this out!READ Jeremiah 27-28 you see Hananiah the prophet was sending us out we be that Group that would go into AFRICA an get them YOKES of IRON, that the PROPHEHT, those that STAYED WOULD GET SOME YOKE OF IRON on they necks check what was told to Hananiah, for us an what he was making happen to us, he was goingh to make us get the YOKE check this;Hananiah took wood yoke off Jeremiahs neck,broke it!Proheht Jeremiah walked off! ok check this!Jeremiah 28:13;Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast broken the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.look at last part "but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". you see them WORDS?"but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". OK check this,all those that didnt summit the Babylon RAN into AFRICA thats 100% in Bible, ok at what point did they get removed from africa? the ONLY TIME PEOPLES been moved from africa an taken world wide was when we got taken down thru there with YOKE of IRON on our peoples Neck,OK HOW THE JEWS GOING TO BE HEBREWS? when they suffered non of curses,["the Parthian Empire were situated in Mesopotamia in Nisibis and Nehardea. Jewish chronicles state that they enjoyed a long period of peace and maintained close and positive contacts with the reigning dynasty. This is proved among other things, by the participation of the Jews in the rebellions against Trajan (the Roman Emperor) in Mesopotamia (116 AD). In addition, the Jews took an active part in organizing the silk trade, an advantage they owed to the evident support of the kings"}The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India.
The ancient Assyrians are also German today..they also were known as Cappadocian found in Turkey..they bloodline ties bck to Cain, Esau etc..who they daddy? No secret bcz they know themselves

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.
This just confirms my initial notion of Rome's residual influence over the church...even NOW.
Ethiopian orthodox's Church tradition is based on Judaism .......it has nothing to do with Rome..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not tlk'n about them..current Ethiopians! The ancients (Ethiopic) date is far older
there is no other Ethiopic calendar than the one we are using right now.....the current and ancient Ethiopians are one and the same .

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopian orthodox's Church tradition is based on Judaism .......it has nothing to do with Rome..
That may be true in a theoretical/ theological sense...but not in a traditional sense.

It's safe to suggest that Christianity, as well as Islaam has its stem spinging out of THE BOOK...and The People of THE BOOK. But there's no denying that Emporor Constantine coupled with edicts of The Nicene Council has shrouded the church in a lot of its current deceptions & misappropriations.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no other Ethiopic calendar than the one we are using right now.....the current and ancient Ethiopians are one and the same .
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It never fails...the reoccuring argument with trying to distinguish "Ethiopians"/ Khushites from modern HOA's

Smh

*chuckling*
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancient Assyrians are also German today..they also were known as Cappadocian found in Turkey..they bloodline ties bck to Cain, Esau etc..who they daddy? No secret bcz they know themselves
the Og Assyrians that attacked us in 721BC went into africa! they would be united with Egypt an the Hebrews, in 612BC the Scythian an Chaldean an Babylonians destroyed Assyria, when they was getting beat up! the Saite period of Egypt was going on!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
the family's of Europe trace they blood line to ashkenaz,ahkenaz scythians got thses started 'German Cappadocian Turkey.you see ashkenaz controlled Nations helping turkey right now! German scythian Ashkenaz all the same! cain kids gone be the nephilim an how whites got the skin color! edom is them palestinians Direct, but all Arabs

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
the ancient Assyrians could be some of the Ethiopians they was of Ham any way! Asshur in Ham tree an our Bible make reference to Assyria as Nimrod kingdom! its roots! they Egyptian mixed look an them mixed looking Ethiopians gone be some kind to ancient Assyria, they was like the first African Nation outside Africa to get Mixed with whites, then they moved on Babylon! i been eating off this Plate for over two years! i knows they kings an what happen to them!Assyria an Babylon is 75% of my post!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
they blood line would fall in africa to they whole help an everything depnded on africa an BIBLE shows this!Assyrians was Africans Born abroad! like us!! they had a more mixed look then us! but they was Africans Born abroad

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT??? NO WEST AFRICANS FROM THE SO-CALLED MID-EAST IN THE PAST 3,000 YEARS???
The original Fulani people were of North African or Middle Eastern origin. As such, they had lighter skin, thinner lips, and straighter hair, and are referred to by many Africans as "white people."
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Ful...
http://www.jamtan.com/jamtan/fulani.cfm...
An interesting “Conversation About Hausa Origins!”
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2010/01/co...
WHY DO SOME ARABS HAVE E1B1A (AND EUROPEAN HAPLOS)…AREN’T THEY SUPPOSE TO BE J’s ONLY??? http://www.familytreedna.com/public/E1b1a/def...
Some of AA Ancestors are from these people...
how long have you been reading alice linsley blog? that's one of my favorite scripture related blogs, but i can't say i agree with everything. but her research is great - i've posted her site several times on this thread...

so let me ask an obvious question. what % of mideastern (levant/mesopotamia) admixture do you thing there is in WA and among AA?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

the Assyrians would Attack the white nations! an then when the white nations came they would Absorb them! till oneday it was to many an some mo was on the way! an the lil African help wouldn't do Egypt our the Assyrian any good because of 1 thing? the HEBREWS was sinning that LAW CREATOR OF EARTH gave them, we the cause of all the wars,starting from when ADAM was made! we of his Line! the Hebrews are Adams direct, all peoples can still be found out by they seed! they knows whom we be even though beast has got into our Gen

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be true in a theoretical/ theological sense...but not in a traditional sense.
It's safe to suggest that Christianity, as well as Islaam has its stem spinging out of THE BOOK...and The People of THE BOOK. But there's no denying that Emporor Constantine coupled with edicts of The Nicene Council has shrouded the church in a lot of its current deceptions & misappropriations.
traditionaly Orthodox Church got nothin in common with the Roman Church.

The Ethiopian church places a heavier emphasis on Old Testament teachings than one might find in any of the Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholic or Protestant churches, and its followers adhere to certain practices that one finds in Orthodox or Conservative Judaism. Ethiopian Christians, like some other Eastern Christians, traditionally follow dietary rules that are similar to Jewish Kashrut, specifically with regard to how an animal is slaughtered. Similarly, pork is prohibited, though unlike Rabbinical Kashrut, Ethiopian cuisine does mix dairy products with meat. Women are prohibited from entering the Church during menses; they are also expected to cover their hair with a large scarf (or shash) while in church, per 1 Cor. 11. As with Orthodox synagogues, men and women are seated separately in the Ethiopian church, with men on the left and women on the right (when facing the altar).(Women covering their heads and separation of the sexes in churchhouses officially is common to some Oriental Orthodox, Eastern Orthodox and Catholic Christians, as well as many conservative Protestant and Anabaptist traditions; it also is the rule in some non-Christian religions, Islam among them.) Ethiopian Orthodox worshippers remove their shoes when entering a church, in accordance with Exodus 3:5 (in which Moses, while viewing the burning bush, is commanded to remove his shoes while standing on holy ground). Furthermore, both the Sabbath (Saturday), and the Lord's Day (Sunday) are observed as holy, although more emphasis, because of the Resurrection of Christ, is laid upon Sunday.

http://www.kmariam.org/EOT_Hist.htm
Phaed

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It never fails...the reoccuring argument with trying to distinguish "Ethiopians"/ Khushites from modern HOA's

Smh

*chuckling*
Thank U man..they weren't the same, what he thinks I pulled tht number outta thin air like the heathens tend to do? NOT..I don't think so!! How is the Roman calendar is 2012 w/ extra months and Dawit says Ethiopia goes by 2005 w/ less months, there's 360 degrees to reach a full circle meaning there should be 360 days in a complete year..so originally was it 10 months in one year making a month 36 days long?
Phaed

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>they blood line would fall in africa to they whole help an everything depnded on africa an BIBLE shows this!Assyrians was Africans Born abroad! like us!! they had a more mixed look then us! but they was Africans Born abroad
U right until those ridin horses shootin arrows showed up and mingled w/ the original ppl..we the last ones left prolly closer to original man than anybody on planet and the heathens don't like it

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Isaiah the 11 chapter is a end time prophecy. It is the 2nd & final gathering of his dispersed who haven't been home. The northern tribes in 721 bc & Judah comprised of Benjamin Judah and Levi in 70 ad. It speeks the root of Jesse gathering both epharim and judah from the four corners of the earth. This prophecy has not been fulfilled. This root of jesse shall be a ensign to the people, israel will be gathered,, the world will be at rest. Continuing through Isaiah 20 you will notice more proof of end time prophecies.

isaiah 18 1

woe to the land shadowing with wings, WHICH IS BEYOND THE RIVERS OF ETHIOPIA.

in that time shall the present be brought unto the lord of hosts(precept zepaniah 3 10)

of a people scattered and peeled and from a people terribe in the beginning hitherto, a nation meted and trodden under foot, who lands the rivers have spoiled

to the place of the name of the lord of hosts, the MT zion.

so please people lets get off this 2nd gathering occurred stuff. Isaiah Collectively and using the proper context as a whole without a doubt is a end time prophecy and the second and final gathering.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

cont.
I just wanted to ad. Isaihah was one of a few to prophets about this final gathering. Zepaniah and ezikiel spoke of the same events in the valley of dry bones.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••