Hebrew Israelite
Phaed

Duson, LA

#46857 Jan 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ok here is another one the PROPHET Ezekiel was sant to Babylon with the ones that Obeyed the CREATOR they time there was gone be short! 588BC Jeremiah 24:3; Then said the LORD unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil."Remember Babylon is at Our Door",Jeremiah 24:4;Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,;Jeremiah 24:5;Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good,,Jeremiah 24:6;For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up,ok for the BAD figs that be us check this!Jeremiah 24:8 ;And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9;And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.ok so back to the Prophet Ezekiel to show you that Yisrael was among the Captives taken to Babylon just wasn't Judah an Benjamin, but everybody ,all the tribes was at home! ok look Ezekiel 33:7;So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.see? the CREATOR made the distinction on the Nation Of Israel an Judah, that was in 586BC he would be among the Captives going to Babylon!
right right..I've bn lookn n2 tht "eagle" symbol flying over America! The eagle is tied to Odin and other heathen deity-beliefs tht follow it as a sign of their god!! Notice the eagle on the money has arrows in one talon and branches of a flower in the other talon as to mean we bring "peace or war"..

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46858 Jan 10, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
right right..I've bn lookn n2 tht "eagle" symbol flying over America! The eagle is tied to Odin and other heathen deity-beliefs tht follow it as a sign of their god!! Notice the eagle on the money has arrows in one talon and branches of a flower in the other talon as to mean we bring "peace or war"..
all these nations symbols go back to (Nergal as the fighting-cock) all the Babylonian nations gone have Nergal in it!n 102 B.C. the Roman Consul Gaius Marius decreed that the eagle would be the symbol of the the Nation and was an attribute of Nergal.... an American Bald Eagle,is the SAME

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46859 Jan 10, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the 2nd gathering is related to the millennial kingdom, a period of exceptional peace at least up to the time of the crusades. daniel also thinks the millennial kingdom is it, as he declares this will stand forever. but christ modifies this in revelation when he states satan will be released for a season, after the 1,000 years of christ's reign.
*A
we came out of Egypt we only been in Captivity 4 times, 1 Egypt, 2 the Assyrian, 3 the Babylonian, 4 an final America ,the Gatherings we had 1 Assyria, 2 Babylon, we waiting on the 3 an Final to be bring from 4 corners of earth,1 north America, 2 south America, 3 out of Europe, 4 come out of Africa, Judah is us that have different culture then out Brothers in south America an the Islands, they gone be Israel but we all one! us in north have different culture then the Hebrews born out side this Nation

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46860 Jan 10, 2013
its only been two Gathering Assyria 1 when Babylon when out peoples came home! all was willed by CREATOR!! our first was when we came from all Nations to go into africa!! 2 the Babylonian Gathering! now we waiting on the final one is what we waiting on!to come from the 4 corner of Earth even if we in space! CREATOR gone bring us home
Phaed

Duson, LA

#46861 Jan 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>all these nations symbols go back to (Nergal as the fighting-cock) all the Babylonian nations gone have Nergal in it!n 102 B.C. the Roman Consul Gaius Marius decreed that the eagle would be the symbol of the the Nation and was an attribute of Nergal.... an American Bald Eagle,is the SAME
4 sho..I jus took a look at wht U were saying! Good info..I checked it out
Phaed

Duson, LA

#46862 Jan 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we came out of Egypt we only been in Captivity 4 times, 1 Egypt, 2 the Assyrian, 3 the Babylonian, 4 an final America ,the Gatherings we had 1 Assyria, 2 Babylon, we waiting on the 3 an Final to be bring from 4 corners of earth,1 north America, 2 south America, 3 out of Europe, 4 come out of Africa, Judah is us that have different culture then out Brothers in south America an the Islands, they gone be Israel but we all one! us in north have different culture then the Hebrews born out side this Nation
I've read older scriptures stating thousands (not 1,000)..and how would a 1000 yr reign be eternal or everlasting?? LOL..think about it..tht devil has served his 1000 yrs and been released bck into the world to continue deceiving weak minds..this is wht the devil is doing today spreading lies

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46863 Jan 10, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
4 sho..I jus took a look at wht U were saying! Good info..I checked it out
same peoples ran Babylon run this camp,
Phaed

Duson, LA

#46864 Jan 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>same peoples ran Babylon run this camp,
AGREED!!! No doubt in that
Phaed

Duson, LA

#46865 Jan 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>same peoples ran Babylon run this camp,
tht post was not @ U but DL

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46866 Jan 10, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read older scriptures stating thousands (not 1,000)..and how would a 1000 yr reign be eternal or everlasting?? LOL..think about it..tht devil has served his 1000 yrs and been released bck into the world to continue deceiving weak minds..this is wht the devil is doing today spreading lies
CREATOR didnt tell our Daddy Abraham bout no 1000 years, CREATOR captivity for 400 years, plus we had to wait for the iniquity of the Amorite is what we been waiting on! it is the 4th generation from slavery!! our momma an daddy 1# OUR MOMMAS MOMOMA an Daddy 2# OUR MOMMAS,MOMMA momma an daddy 3 the next group born under whip an Yoke!, we at door now! something big should happen soon

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46867 Jan 10, 2013
we got to go by what was told Abraham an Moses an add it up!check this Deuteronomy 32:36;For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. we have NO POWER!!
Phaed

Duson, LA

#46868 Jan 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>CREATOR didnt tell our Daddy Abraham bout no 1000 years, CREATOR captivity for 400 years, plus we had to wait for the iniquity of the Amorite is what we been waiting on! it is the 4th generation from slavery!! our momma an daddy 1# OUR MOMMAS MOMOMA an Daddy 2# OUR MOMMAS,MOMMA momma an daddy 3 the next group born under whip an Yoke!, we at door now! something big should happen soon
as you'd say "big grin"!! LMAO

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#46869 Jan 10, 2013
Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>
traditionaly Orthodox Church got nothin in common with the Roman Church.
The Ethiopian church places a heavier emphasis on Old Testament teachings than one might find in any of the Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholic or Protestant churches, and its followers adhere to certain practices that one finds in Orthodox or Conservative Judaism. Ethiopian Christians, like some other Eastern Christians, traditionally follow dietary rules that are similar to Jewish Kashrut, specifically with regard to how an animal is slaughtered. Similarly, pork is prohibited, though unlike Rabbinical Kashrut, Ethiopian cuisine does mix dairy products with meat. Women are prohibited from entering the Church during menses; they are also expected to cover their hair with a large scarf (or shash) while in church, per 1 Cor. 11. As with Orthodox synagogues, men and women are seated separately in the Ethiopian church, with men on the left and women on the right (when facing the altar).(Women covering their heads and separation of the sexes in churchhouses officially is common to some Oriental Orthodox, Eastern Orthodox and Catholic Christians, as well as many conservative Protestant and Anabaptist traditions; it also is the rule in some non-Christian religions, Islam among them.) Ethiopian Orthodox worshippers remove their shoes when entering a church, in accordance with Exodus 3:5 (in which Moses, while viewing the burning bush, is commanded to remove his shoes while standing on holy ground). Furthermore, both the Sabbath (Saturday), and the Lord's Day (Sunday) are observed as holy, although more emphasis, because of the Resurrection of Christ, is laid upon Sunday.
http://www.kmariam.org/EOT_Hist.htm
I would agree that Ethio Orthodoxy/ Coptic is more grassroots & a more organic sect than MOST of the sects of Christendom and for that I commend them. I feel that there are some principles in Ethio Orthodoxy I feel that other "denominations" would benefit from tremendously.

However...there are some things about the church in general that is very steeped in things that aren't advantageous: things such as paganism, FALSE doctrine, and "the traditions of men that make THE WORD of G-D non effective". These things serve NOTHING...not the church...and certainly not the community of people they're resposible for.

In spite of the church's Judaic origins, I feel that the church ridding itself from the underpinnings of roman influence by alleviating certain forms of practice, certain dogma's, the removal of FALSE HOLIDAYS and the sytematic plot to blot out anything Hebraic and allow itself to recapture the Judaic framework it was once based on in the 1st century is dire.

I would agree that the church, primarily Ethio Orthodoxy was founded in Hebrewism but since the 3rd century there has been a lot distortion...

...just sayin'
Phaed

Duson, LA

#46870 Jan 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
we got to go by what was told Abraham an Moses an add it up!check this Deuteronomy 32:36;For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. we have NO POWER!!
I bn hip to Deut 32 I got a bunch of verse already highlighted deep in tht passage

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#46871 Jan 10, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank U man..they weren't the same, what he thinks I pulled tht number outta thin air like the heathens tend to do? NOT..I don't think so!! How is the Roman calendar is 2012 w/ extra months and Dawit says Ethiopia goes by 2005 w/ less months, there's 360 degrees to reach a full circle meaning there should be 360 days in a complete year..so originally was it 10 months in one year making a month 36 days long?
Good line of questioning.
Phaed

Duson, LA

#46872 Jan 10, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Good line of questioning.
fact of the matter is Earth moves one degree in rotation around the sun..how many degrees in a full circle? 360..so there is 360 days per one full circle around the sun making adding up to one year..if we remove the (2) months the Greek/Roman added tht makes September the 7th month which Ethiopia celebrates a New Year..the perfect month just like there are seven days to equal one week!
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#46873 Jan 10, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Good line of questioning.
BINGO YOU HIT IT DEAD ON THE NAIL! Now with this being said check this out what do you think about this. I was reading the blacks dictionary couple of weeks back and saw somethjng called OLD STYLE the defintion had something about the new year being originally march 25 but since europe switch from julian to gregorian calendar the church of england or the monarh y adopted the gregorian calendar switching the new year from march 25 to january 1. When decreed this they started this sometime in august around the 4 and the 4 would have been considered the 12 according to a mew calendar but this is what im getting at. I did some more digging and i ussually dont take google or the internet for face valur but i googled the original new year and APRIL WAS THE NEW YEAR. it was said that JANUARY AND FEBRAURY WERE ADDED AT THE TIME OF THE CEASARS. September october november december would be the 7,8,9,10months. April 1WAS was the new year, there were only 10 months. So what year exactly are we because the timing is really all off being that we have two extra months. And another thwn there is the tax thing. We have two extra months to be taxed, THEY ARE STILLING FROM THE POPULACE IN THE FORM OF TAXES because the orginal tax season would have been on APRIL 1 NOT JAN 1.
Telandor

Lynbrook, NY

#46874 Jan 10, 2013
LISTEN TO ME, PLEASE.

America is the true chosen people now. God tried with Israel and Arabia, didn't work so well. USA? Truly meant to be one nation under God.

Blacks aren't chosen, whites aren't chosen, JEWS aren't chosen. But America, perhaps, is truly chosen.
white rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#46875 Jan 10, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
4 sho..I jus took a look at wht U were saying! Good info..I checked it out
hey i have a question for you its about the 10 month calendar but i addressed it yo vamp. Tell me what you think!
random 5th grader

Tucker, GA

#46876 Jan 10, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>fact of the matter is Earth moves one degree in rotation around the sun..how many degrees in a full circle? 360..so there is 360 days per one full circle around the sun making adding up to one year..if we remove the (2) months the Greek/Roman added tht makes September the 7th month which Ethiopia celebrates a New Year..the perfect month just like there are seven days to equal one week!
The
earth does not have a circular path around the sun, but rather an elliptical orbit. As it turns out, this unbalanced journey through space is more of a benefit than a deficiency. An actual circular orbit is rare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,499,542
Racist Blacks Violently Target Koreans (Jun '13) 20 min T-BOS 6
Poll do guys turn gay in prison? (Oct '08) 23 min tvsally692 58
Do white guys SATISFY black women more? 30 min The Power Of Mast... 20
News Being conservative is not being racist 34 min Pessimistic1 523
What is the Black Man's Net Worth? (Jul '12) 34 min hadimul 16
All sons & daughters we gotta rise up out of tr... 34 min Rise up 1
I want to have sexual intercourse w/ Beyonce 1 hr Marcus Washington 38
black women bodies vs. white women (Feb '12) 1 hr Porch Honkey 175
More from around the web